• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Damn Yahoo

MistressValerie1

Administrator
For unknown reasons, Yahoo deleted the entire account of the owner-of-record of our main Yahoo Group, Wildcat and Valerie's Place. Our 8,000 member, 2-year-old group, with a reputation for being "clean," was also deleted.

Please continue to visit our other groups, listed in my sig link.

Love to all,
Valerie

This is nothing short of a crime. What angers me most about this is that it was for unknown reasons (though we can assume why). Whats additional salt in the wound is that I know you are really good about keeping adult material where it belongs and are, overall, a person with morals and standards on the issue of adult material and it's place.

I can't even begin to imagine how it must feel to have lost all of that. All of that cummunalative activity, members, and content. Wait, I might know how it feels, if this happens to MY group. *shakes head in disgust*

My sympathies to you and your members.

Last edited:
I agree with V.D. --I am sorry that has happened to you. If you can stay away from Yahoo, the better off you are.

MistressValerie said:
For unknown reasons, Yahoo deleted the entire account of the owner-of-record of our main Yahoo Group

Suggestion for next time, create more than one Yahoo profile and make them all owners of the group. They might not delete all the owners at the same time giving you time to create another profile.

Thank you all for your support, and thanks, Amywood, for the idea of creating a backup owner account. We will be doing that tonight for the existing two Yahoo groups.

Going forward, I'll be treating the Yahoo groups as "extra storage" rather than as primary discussion boards. That way, if another one is deleted, the losses will be less severe.

Love to all,

Whew! When Missy Val starts swearing you know there are probems!
That really sucks though...Why does Yahoo bother to have an adult area if they keep shutting groups down?

LOL, Nessie; I almost remarked that I think this is the first time I have ever said "damn" on a message board.

I agree completely -- what is the point of offering adult groups (with a choice of over 100 fetish subcategories!) if they intend to close them down randomly?

If Yahoo Groups are meant to advertise the premium Yahoo services, I can't see how they get many customers to convert to paying accounts.

Luv to all,

BIG BROTHER, NOTHING, THAT WAS THE WORK OF (a) BIG MOTHER!!! TO PULL THE PLUG WITH NO WARNING IS INSANE. SCREENING GROUPS UP FRONT IS ONE THING, BUT THIS IS RETROACTIVE CRAP IS (DUH) CRAP!!

Yahoo is having trouble with adult groups? Try looking at yahoo's chat room lists sometime. Maybe someone else can make sense of this scenario.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back