• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Damned If They Do (M/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
In "The Last Threesome," handsome Rob found himself consigned to an eternity of ticklish torment at the hands of the hellish Baktia. But what did he do to deserves such a horrific fate? Thereby hangs a tale of hilarious misbehavior…

:jester

DAMNED IF THEY DO

by

T.T. Gore​

“What’s WRONG, cutie buns?” Marty favored Rob with a salacious grin. “Didn’t you LIKE that?” They were both stark naked, kneeling face to face by the window of their dorm room. The blinds were three-quarters closed against the dim light of a snowy February afternoon.

Rob tried to answer, but his ragged breath caught in his throat. He still couldn’t quite believe that he’d really, truly gone through with it. But he had! Holy FUCK, he’d actually gotten bare-ass NAKED to fucking MASTURBATE his fucking BRAINS out with his fucking ROOMMATE—!

“Didn’t I tell you cutie buns? Didn’t I PROMISE it’d be the experience of a LIFETIME?” Marty ran the fingers of one hand through Rob’s dark chest hair, relishing the way it tickled his palm. With the other hand he gave his roomie’s still-tense balls a gentle, affectionate squeeze.

“EEEEEEK!!!” Rob yelped. “Omygod, Marty!” he stammered. “Omygod!”

“Yeah, I get that a lot,” Marty whispered. Outside, it was still snowing like mad. For two days now, the Unknown University campus has been paralyzed by this winter storm. And with the help of a couple of joints, Marty had exploited Rob’s cabin fever to achieve the objective he’d cherished since he’d first laid eyes on his manly, muscular roomie.

“You know something, cutie buns?” Marty added. “This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship. It really could…if you’ll let me teach you.” He let the hand on Rob’s chest slip down to caress his roomie’s bare behind. “There are SO many wonderful things we could do together…”

But it was obvious from the anxious expression on his handsome face that Rob wasn’t at all sure about that. And Marty understood. Mutual masturbation was one thing. You could do that with a guy and still not think of yourself as, well, a fag. But a French lesson—that was something else again! Marty saw that it would be necessary to persuade Ron to take the next step. Fortunately, thanks to the storm, there would be plenty of time for persuasion…

“Want to go again?” Marty inquired. He gave Rob a playful, stinging slap on the ass. “Think you can do it TWICE, cutie buns? I bet that would be no problem at ALL for a big, strong guy like you!”

“Oh, SHIT, Marty!” Rob shivered. “I don’t KNOW—!”

“You know what would make it even BETTER?” Marty put his lips to Rob’s ear. “If I tied your arms behind your back,” he whispered. “And tickled your cock with a FEATHER!”

Rob protested against this kinky suggestion, but Marty could tell that he was doing so merely for the sake of form. And so within five minutes, Rob’s arms were securely bound behind his back with the belt from his own bathrobe, and he was staring wide-eyed at the long, stiff, pointed feather that Marty held in his hand.

“I keep this handy for special occasions,” Marty whispered. “And I certainly think this qualifies as a VERY special occasion, don’t you? Now tell me, cutie buns, are you TICKLISH—?”

He regarded his bound and helpless roomie with proprietarily fondness. Having recently scored an amorous success by seducing his sexy cousin Jason, Marty was feeling confident of his ability to twist handsome Rob around his finger as well. And the contrast between the two of them was so delightfully piquant! Blonde, slender, silk-skinned Jason versus dark-haired, muscular Rob. Variety! It was, indeed, the spice of life…

“Now you have to be quiet,” he admonished Rob. “Can you do that for me, cutie buns? Because we certainly don’t want to attract any unwanted attention as we’re playing our little games, do we?”

Rob shook his head. His eyes were glued to the feather. Marty was pleased to note that his handsome roomie was shivering ever so slightly—and sporting a truly impressive erection!

“Well, okay then,” Marty whispered. “Let’s find out just how TICKLISH you truly are, cutie buns!” And with no more ado, he swirled the feather over Rob’s belly!

“MMMMMMPH!” Rob growled in response to the feather’s delicate caress. He arched his back and wiggled his hips, but otherwise displayed admirable discipline. His rigid member jiggled invitingly, but Marty ignored that obvious target. He continued to stroke Rob’s tense belly.

“That’s very GOOD, cutie buns!” he exclaimed in a tone of mocking approval. “You’re hardly making any noise at ALL, even though I bet it tickles! DOES it tickle, cutie buns?” Marty inquired, zeroing in on Rob’s belly button. “Does it tickle a LOT—?”

“UUUUURRRRG”! Rob grunted. “GRRRRUUUUGH!!!” The effort required to suppress the urge to laugh made his cheeks puff out. He was trembling visibly now.

“I know what you REALLY want me to do,” Marty whispered. “You want me to tickle your precious PENIS, don’t you? Because if I do that, you might get to cum your stupid BRAINS out again, isn’t that right, cutie buns?”

“Yes!” Ron gasped. God how it made him CRINGE when Marty called him cutie buns! “Omygod YES—!”

“Mmmm,” Marty nodded. “But let me ask you this, cutie buns.” He ran the feather through Rob’s chest hair. “If I’m nice to YOU, will you be nice to ME?”

“Wha-wha-what exactly do you m-m-mean?” Ron stammered.

“Oh, I think you know EXACTLY what I mean,” Marty whispered, stroking his roomie's rigid nipples. "You do, don't you…?"

And Rob did. He cursed himself for allowing Marty to tie him up. How could he have been so fucking STUPID?! Oh, but the feather felt so NICE! It tickled and it made him squirm, but somehow he didn’t want it to stop…

Rob shimmied his hips. He just couldn’t HELP it! Somehow he had to get his cock in contact with that fucking FEATHER—!

Marty regarded his naked roomie with a knowing grin. These jocks were all alike, he snickered to himself, showing off their muscles and talking hyper-masculine trash until you got them into a compromising position. Then they turned out to be docile pussy boys, begging for their pathetic little orgasms. But this one WAS kind of cute—he had SUCH an invitingly curvaceous ass! Oh, yes, Marty assured himself, he was going to have lots and LOTS of fun with darling Rob—!

“That’s right, wiggle your sexy ASS for me!” Marty whispered. His tongue touched his upper lip as he swirled the feather over Rob’s chest and belly. “If you wiggle it HARD enough, I might even give you what you WANT!”

But he didn’t, not for several minutes, during which time Rob’s squirming grew more and more insistent. Yet though an occasional giggle escaped his lips, for the most part he managed to remain obediently silent.

“You’re such a GOOD little boy, cutie buns!” Marty exclaimed eventually. “So I guess you’ve earned a little REWARD!”

And so saying, he dipped the feather down to stroke the swollen head of Rob’s tumid cock!

“HHHHUUUURRRRUUUUNGH!!!” Rob grunted forcefully as an unendurably potent thrill of ticklish delight shot down his shaft to explode in his balls! By a supreme effort of will, Rob kept that first passionate grunt lodged deep in his throat. With the second he was somewhat less successful, and Marty gave him a reproachful look.

“I TOLD you, cutie buns,” he admonished his writhing roomie. “You have to be QUIET!”

“Oh FUCK, Marty!” Rob blubbered. “Oh, SHIT! Oh FUCKING shit I’m SORRY but I just can’t HELP it—!”

“Well,” Marty chuckled, “I suppose it IS torture—kneeling there all naked and helpless while I tickle you and tease you with this feather. Want me to stop? I’ll stop any time you say.”

“Omygod NO, Marty!” Rob gyrated his hips. “Oh PLEASE Marty! Omygod you can’t stop NOW—!”

“Can’t I?” Marty chuckled again. “Actually, cutie buns, I can do anything I want.” He scooted closer, putting one hand on Rob’s shoulder and the other on his bare behind. “For instance, let’s say that I wanted to suck your cock. You wouldn’t be able to stop me, would you?”

“What?! No! Wait!” Rob cried. “Oh, Marty, I’m not READY for that—!”

“I know, cutie buns, I know. And there’s no hurry. None at all.” Marty patted his roomie’s ass. “We have all afternoon to work on those silly little inhibitions of yours. And believe me, the feather will be a BIG help! But we do have to make sure that you don’t get too noisy…”

Rob opened his mouth—perhaps to protest, perhaps to agree—which turned out to be convenient for Marty, who immediately gagged his roomie with a pair of rolled-up white socks. “GUUUURRRRF!!!” Rob screamed into the socks—not a very loud scream.

“Perfect!” Marty giggled. “Now we can REALLY have some fun!”

And he was as good as his word! For the next fifteen minutes poor Rob writhed on his knees, and wiggled his hips, and rolled his eyes, and made frantic sounds in his throat that remained trapped behind the socks, while Marty tickled the SHIT out of him!

As the feather danced over his torso, Rob’s already-rigid member extended itself to the absolute fucking MAX in anticipation of the exquisite caress that was sure to come at any moment! But Marty was being coy about it. Clearly, he was enjoying this rather kinky form of foreplay, and was in no hurry to bring matters to their inevitable conclusion. From time to time he bestowed upon Rob’s quivering joystick a brief caress—just enough to tease out an occasional drop of pre-cum. But then he would return is attention to his roomie’s heaving chest, convulsing belly and trembling thighs.

“Hmmm, I think you LIKE being tickled, cutie buns!” he whispered. “Yes, I think you like it a LOT! It makes you feel all hot and HORNY, doesn’t it? Goodness gracious, though, what a MESS you’d probably make if I tickled you where you REALLY want to be tickled!”

“GRRRRUUUUNGH!!!” Rob growled. “MMMMUUUUPH!!!” He thrust his hips forward demandingly—desperately—wordlessly entreating his sexy tormentor to grant him the blessed release he so fervently craved—!

“That’s right, cutie buns,” Marty commanded. “BEG me!” He, too, was in VERY manly way, and to tell the truth he was having trouble keeping his free hand off his own throbbing cock. If all went as planned, Rob would eventually relieve him of this stress—and in the meantime there was no hurry, because, Marty was having SO much fun!

As for Rob, in some dim, remote corner of his addled brain he wondered why the fuck he simply continued to kneel there and TAKE it. True, his arms were bound behind his back, but otherwise he was free to scurry away from the tormenting feather. But he didn’t. On the contrary, he lend TOWARD the feather, eagerly inviting a continuation of the unbearably delicious caresses that were driving him out of his tiny MIND—!

“Let’s try down here, cutie buns,” Marty suggested, lowering the feather to stroke his naked roomie’s trembling thighs. In response Rob parted his knees, clearly inviting a ticklish assault on the most sensitive portion of his masculine anatomy. And Marty lost little time in accepting the invitation!

“MMMMUUUUGGGGPH!!!” Rob howled when the feather darted between his thighs to bestow an unendurably gentle caress upon the delicate sac that cradled his tense BALLS! “GGGGRRRRUUUUK!!!” he growled desperately, squirming on his knees like a weasel in heat! Oh, how it fucking TICKLED! Oh, how he fucking LOVED it—!

“Ah, I think we found your MOST ticklish spot, cutie buns!” Marty put his free hand on Rob’s shoulder and leaned forward on his knees, the better to administer this exquisite torture. “Goodness gracious, how can you STAND it?”

That was indeed an excellent question, Rob realized as he writhed and wiggled and growled deep in his throat. He knew the answer, of course. He could stand being tickled this way because it made him feel so totally fucking SEXY! Were it not for the balled-up socks that filled his mouth, he’d be BEGGING for the feather to stroke his COCK and promising to do ANYTHING in return for the blessed release he so urgently craved—!

“Ready to DO it, cutie buns?” inquired Marty in a throaty whisper. He thrust the feather past Rob’s balls to probe the supersensitive cleft of his buttocks. When the tip of the feather contacted his pulsing, puckered anal orifice, a powerful jolt of ticklish delight shot through Rob’s nervous system, causing him to utter a heartfelt grunt of anguished joy. His body was overcome by a fit of shivering and a plague of goose bumps. His cock pulsed, squeezing out a clear, tiny drop of pre-cum. He pressed down against the feather, as if to invite an even deeper, more intimate caress…

“Yes,” Marty whispered, scooting closer still. His tumid tool actually touched Rob’s quivering member. “I thought you might like that. And you know what, cutie buns? I love DOING it…”

Unable to articulate the demands and entreaties that were trapped behind the sock gag, Rob responded by arching his back and gyrating his hips. Marty HAD to do it now—he simply HAD to! Because if he didn’t, Rob was going to go absolutely BUGFUCK—!

And he wasn’t the only one. For as he watched his handsome roomie tremble and squirm in the throes of pre-orgasmic hilarity, Marty found it increasingly difficult to discipline his own libido. He scooted closer still, curling his free arm around Rob’s neck. Delicious visions danced in his head—visions, he had no doubt, that would have called down upon his head the righteous wrath of the nuns who'd terrorized him in grade school…

“All right, cutie buns,” Marty whispered into Rob’s ear. HE certainly was ready to do it—there was no question about that! And he had little doubt that poor Rob would agree to ANYTHING in return for the favor of a ticklish orgasm. “All right,” he repeated. “I’ll let you cum—if you promise, that is, to be nice to ME! Do you promise?”

Marty punctuated his question by swirling the feather over the tumid tip of his roomie’s super-stiff joystick. Rob shivered and raised a fresh crop of goose bumps that made the dark hairs on his arms and legs jump to quivering attention. And needless to say, he promised. It was an inarticulate promise, but there was no doubt in either of their minds that it was completely sincere and deeply heartfelt…

That settled, Marty scooted back a bit—and began systematically stroking the swollen head of his roomie’s quivering cock!

“UUUURRRRNNNNUGH!!!” Rob growled. His hips jerked to and fro in a desperate effort to maintain maximum contact with the teasing, tormenting feather. An utterly sweet sensation spread from his balls, tensing the muscles of his ass and thighs, making his guts feel all hot, loose and greasy. Each stroke of the feather redoubled Rob’s overpowering desire to cum like a fucking RACEHORSE—!

“Yes, you LIKE it, don’t you?” Marty whispered. He swirled and swirled the feather. “Does it make you feel all CRAZY, cutie buns? Does it make you want to SQUIRT?”

“MMMMPH!!! MMMMPH!!! Rob replied. “GURRRRRRUMMMMMMPH!!!”

“I think you’re going to make a MESS, cutie buns!” Marty snickered. “I’d better be careful or you’ll SQUIRT me!” He scooted to the side. “There, that’s better! Getting close?”

“UUUUNNNNGGGGRRRRPH!!!” Rob grunted. Oh, he was right on the fucking EDGE now—he could FEEL it—it was MAGNIFICENT—oh, and FUCK—he was going to CUM his idiotic fucking BRAINS out—!

"GRRRRRRUUUUUUGH!!!" Rob grunted—and then it was HAPPENING! Oh, it was happening at LAST! Rob arched his back—he trembled all over—he wiggled his ass—and with a deep-throated, muscular grunt, he started to fucking CUM—!

The orgasm struck like a thunderbolt—and Rob was swept away on a roaring tidal wave of unbelievably intense physical delight! Nothing mattered now—nothing but the completion of this blessed act of release from the tensions and inhibitions that had tortured him for SO fucking LONG—!

It took a dozen straining convulsions for Rob to empty his balls completely. He didn’t realize that he was weeping as he did it. All he knew as he knelt there gasping and trembling was that somehow, in some way not yet fully understood, his life would be VERY different from now on!

And then it was time for Rob to redeem his promise to slender, sexy Marty—which he did with a convert’s ardent enthusiasm—and in the long hours that followed as the snow piled up outside, they traveled a short distance along the downward path to the otherworldly place that was patiently waiting to receive them…

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back