• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Damsel in Distress F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
I know many of you have probably seen this clip or preview before, but this is one of my personal favorites and my most popular foot tickling video ever.

Erin is a professional model, very beautiful, very blonde! So we have to excuse her for not realizing that when you come to a tickling shoot, you are probably going to get the crap tickled out you! Her feet are SO ticklish, and she is totally taken by surprise by how ticklish she is, and how much it is going to suck to be tickled for a very, very long time. Tasha is absolutely merciless with the blonde beauty, first tickling her nylon clad feet until Erin rips out of them trying to escape the tickling. silly girl, struggling just encourages Tasha to be more ruthless, and she discovers that Erin CANNOT stand feathers on her feet, nor the brush. Tasha shows no mercy at all, and she tortures Erin until she feels that the model has sufficiently been broken down!

You can find this video on my clips4sale store: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/15590

You can also find it in one of the three sections of my web site (girl on girl section) : http://tickleabuse.com/newtour.php

Attachments

• damsel 1.jpg
    damsel 1.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 2,403
  • damsel 2.jpg
    damsel 2.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 799
  • damsel 4.jpg
    damsel 4.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 1,450
  • damsel 5.jpg
    damsel 5.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 1,327
  • damsel in distress sample.wmv
    damsel in distress sample.wmv
    3.8 MB · Views: 4,537
High Five!
This one has to be one of my favourites!!!

Erin is a very beautiful girl with gorgeous feet. I love the way you describe the things that she can't stand to be tickled with. She sounds like my kind of girl!

Thanks for the clip! I really enjoyed it!

I can see why this is a bestseller and a favourite amongst many. Erin is so damn pretty, and horrendously ticklish as well. I mean someone who's genuinely suffering from feather tickling to their soles definitely is a big bonus. If there's a chance of Erin returning, perhaps getting her toes tied back while someone licks her toes... that would be something!

I bought the clip last week. Oh boy, is this girl so damn ticklish. For gorgeous Erin's feet to be so sensitive to feathers and watching her react the way she does is a joy to watch! The clip is very humourous and entertaining, but you wanna give her a hug afterward!

Yeah. This is one of my all time favorites too. I love feather tickling. I think that ticklers are often not patient enough to use them to their fullest. Sometimes it takes a couple of minutes, but you just have to graduate to stiffer and stiffer feathers. If you can get a 'lee started with feathers, then you've got a big edge on them. It is very hard to get accustomed to that itchy, tickley feeling that a feather provides. If working just the soles isn't effective you can work the tops and sides to begin to break your ticklee.

I love it when a ticklee, will begin by saying that it doesn't tickle, then you go a little longer and they begin to suppress a giggle, then they start to laugh, and then it becomes a panic situation for them. There's probably a good reason that feathers have been associated with tickling for hundreds of years. Plus, sometimes prolonged tickling with harder objects can begin to become painful.

Gallodiablo

wow

Thankyou...this place is awesome. So much stuff.
Sk2u🙂

Wow, that was an awesome clip!!! She is extremely ticklish and very cute!!!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back