• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dan O'Neill - The Philosophy of Tickling (no action, but interesting nonetheless)

kopfhorer1

1st Level Orange Feather
Dan O'Neill is one of the original 1960's underground cartoonists. He's a contemporary of R. Crumb, Spain Rodriguez, Rick Griffith and everyone who was anyone in the late 60's and early-mid 1970's comic scene. He ended up on the wrong end of a copyright lawsuit by the Disney corporation for his parodies of Disney characters. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Pirates)

This is an excerpt from a now out-of-print book from 1969 by Dan O'Neill called "Hear The Sound of My Feet Walking". The author is currently offering free PDF downloads of this work on his web site (http://www.danoneillcomics.com/books/). This particular chapter is not on his site yet, so if I can do so without offending the copyright deities, I would like to share this rather interesting story with everyone here, and hip you to Mr. O'Neill's work from the early Lysergic period.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 289
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 302
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 211
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 260
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:
Continued...

Attachments

• 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 146
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 178
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 149
... le's see now... the concept of "ticklishness" has to be explored by a ticklish individual, as a non-ticklish individual wouldn't undestand there was any such thing as ticklishness... AWK! Intriguing rambling! Very well drawn, too! An entertaining, relevant find!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back