• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Danger in the Air (non-tickling DID work)

Violetta

4th Level Indigo Feather
I thought I'd throw these up here as there may be some members who get a kick out of 'em. The first got a few good responses, and I just finished a second one.

They're inspired by all those old school action/adventure zines, the ones that always delivered great DID moments in the cover art. I did my best to recreate those vibes with these, and I may just do more still.

Enjoy and get 'em while they're hot!

Attachments

• Danger in the Air, vol 1.jpg
    Danger in the Air, vol 1.jpg
    313.2 KB · Views: 319
  • Danger in the Air, vol 2.jpg
    Danger in the Air, vol 2.jpg
    351.3 KB · Views: 469
Thumbs up, Sammi. The art is cool and I really like the allusion to other tales within the comics. It is an engaging writing style.

This issue of Danger in the Air pleases just as much as the first! Lian Tseng's peril may be more earth-bound than Trudy's, but no less thrillingly dire! Potential decapitation through outlandishly impractical means... a perfect evocation of the men's-magazine "ugly dilemma" dynamic! Likewise the carefully dated ('50s or thereabouts... any earlier, and they'd be fighting Nazis!) globe-hopping topicality, which was so much a hallmark of the genre! Gillette's Raiders is building up quite a colorful cadre of members... the stuff around which epic adventures are formed!

You putted a great effort in this ones didn't you? Nice work all in all... you have greatly improved 🙂

I really dig the period piece style...revisionist history...I know it may be hokey and all that but there is storytelling potential in those sorts of stories.

Great stuff! I'm a fan of the old-school pulp mags, which frequently featured said DID on their covers and in the illustrations on the insides. These definitely bring to mind those bygone treasures.

Thanks for the props you guys. 😀 Digging this back up reminded me that I never posted the third cover here. Lemme fix that.... n_n

Attachments

• Danger in the Air, vol 3.jpg
    Danger in the Air, vol 3.jpg
    283.5 KB · Views: 51
Mexican stand-off in the stratosphere! Three guns to one... bet our plucky air marshal would kill for a parachute right now (is this some aspect of the Borowicz heist, but the way, or it that an entirely different story?) Meanwhile, "Hughes vs. Underwood" sounds like thrilling history! I'm not sure who Underwood is (was) and it scarcely matters, as I'm ready to support "Spruce Goose" Howard all the way! Any design genius who crafts his super-seaplanes from wood, just as God intended, earns my vote every time! Another strong cover, Sammi! Breathlessly awaiting issue 4!

Last edited:
You'll love Underwood even more, LBH. He's 100% fictional. We made him up to add some extra spice, esp. to give Hughes another big rival.

He's based in NYC, while Hughes is of course, based in Los Angeles. East coast vs. West! 😀

You'll love Underwood even more, LBH. He's 100% fictional. We made him up to add some extra spice, esp. to give Hughes another big rival.

He's based in NYC, while Hughes is of course, based in Los Angeles. East coast vs. West! 😀
Hmmmm.... Under... wood... hope that's not what happened when Hughes brought the Hercules in for a landing! Could turn out to be a mighty short rivalry!

I'm happy to present to you guys Volume 4! Hope you guys enjoy this one, too, even though it's got a bit less of the true DID theme I've had before.

Bon appetit!

Attachments

• Danger in the Air, vol 4.jpg
    Danger in the Air, vol 4.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 36
No need to send Harrison... I'll happily chase after Trudy myself, gratis! Across penthouse rooftops, up spindly rope ladders... wherever she chooses to flee, I'll follow! Spunky jazz-age trixies are irresistible, especially in their stocking feet (bit of Cinderella flavor there, what... does she expect hunky Harrison to return those pumps personally!) Meanwhile, that wacky Thule Society pursues more ancient Indiana Jones-style chochkies... you just can't keep these antique collectors down (not till VE-Day, anyhow)!

Last edited:
Hehe. Yeah, Harrison is the same one from the cover of DitA #3. 😉 But I'm glad you liked #4 regardless. I should probably do something in the future to teach Trudy why she shouldn't ditch her shoes so quickly, even if awkward heels do make a quick escape a little more difficult.

And today's another treat. I got #5 done pretty quick, but I'd been holding it back for a few days to so #4 can soak up some spotlight. So, here we go. The latest issue in this continuing series.

Attachments

• Danger in the Air, vol 5.jpg
    Danger in the Air, vol 5.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 24
Hehe. Yeah, Harrison is the same one from the cover of DitA #3. 😉
Dadblast it! I desperately need to get my collection organized! It was the guy on the cover of issue four that fooled me, though (the one with the bullet-ricochet right above his noggin... looks a bit like Jimmy, in fact)... I figured Harrison was hot on the trail!

Carmina (stand by for more corrections... I've almost certainly gotten the name wrong. That red lettering has gone a bit ghost-edged against the gray background. I'm not griping, mind... you guys are holding the price at 15 cents! No one gets a deal like that anymore!) seems a little sour about the jump-start offered by these helpful crooks (just try to find someone with cables when you really need 'em...). Renzo better speed it up, before her hair goes from straight to un-naturally curly. Hope she confesses quick before they get down to the socket wrenches! Very keen hanger! That quonset-hut ambiance is something I remember fondly from my youth!

Ortiz should think twice before trying to enter a gunship at Nassau. He's sure to be disqualified. And if the Schiaparelli gang wants to cross the mob, I'm all for it! Gangster shooting gangster: a problem that takes care of itself, especially when safely aloft!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back