• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Danger in the Air star Trudy Gillette! (m/f socks)

Violetta

4th Level Indigo Feather
Just recently got this commission of a jailbird getting tickled finished. I went ahead and picked Trudy as the helpless prisoner, since, let's face it, she's a bad girl. So now she's been caught and is getting her just desserts.

Attachments

• Trudy in the Slammer.jpg
    Trudy in the Slammer.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 1,563
Wow, this is very well done. I really like it. Trudy definitely has this coming😉

Nice pic with the socks and everything.
I feel we need a followup; Just cause I like closure. XD

Wow, this is very well done. I really like it. Trudy definitely has this coming😉

Doesn't she just? Someone's gotta teach her about crime and punishment.

Nice pic with the socks and everything.
I feel we need a followup; Just cause I like closure. XD

Follow up? Hoo boy... Where could it go from here? 😵

Trudy looks great in stripes! Also in stocks, but she can't wear those to Saturday night parties (little matter. The guard's supplied all the partying she'll need!) Danger on the ground seems far more harrowing than any kind of aerial danger at the moment... wonder if she'd care to trade back!

Nice pic. I think Trudy has a cute facial expression. I like how the ball n' chain is there to make extra sure she can't escape haha.

Follow up? Hoo boy... Where could it go from here? 😵

well, we could start with barefoot tickling, getting her arches tickled with feathers, cause i just love arches getting feathered, doesn't everyone. and why not throw in Sammi as her uber-ticklish cell-mate to boot?!

How humiliating must this be for someone who has been able to escape near death scenarios?

Awesome!

Wonderful work,Sammi!:super_hap
It`s good to see the bad ones get what they deserve!:laughing:

Trudy looks great in stripes! Also in stocks, but she can't wear those to Saturday night parties (little matter. The guard's supplied all the partying she'll need!) Danger on the ground seems far more harrowing than any kind of aerial danger at the moment... wonder if she'd care to trade back!

Oh, I'm sure she'd be willing to fight Ortiz's entire squardon single-handed just to get outta this one. The guard here should enjoy this while he can, 'cause I'm sure a fearless air pirate like her'll be free eventually, safely reunited with her boots.

Nice pic. I think Trudy has a cute facial expression. I like how the ball n' chain is there to make extra sure she can't escape haha.

Thanks, dude. The ball and chain were specifically asked for, and I think they do add a lot to it. It's true, she's not goin' anywhere anytime soon.

well, we could start with barefoot tickling, getting her arches tickled with feathers, cause i just love arches getting feathered, doesn't everyone. and why not throw in Sammi as her uber-ticklish cell-mate to boot?!

Well, I myself wasn't exactly alive in the 1930's. 😛 Best you could do would be settle for Carmina. But that'd make for an effective round two.

O.O yay sammi art!

Glad to know my work's so anticipated. n_n

How humiliating must this be for someone who has been able to escape near death scenarios?

There is that particular kind of embarrassment that makes it all the more enjoyable.

Wonderful work,Sammi!:super_hap
It`s good to see the bad ones get what they deserve!:laughing:

It's long been my belief that bad girls make the best victims. 🙂

Aww that's so cool! I like that one.x3

Thanks, kiddo. Glad ya do. n_n

Great job. Nice work on the perspective there.

Thanks for the compliments, dude.

ok ok ok..i still insist that Trudy was framed..yea that's the ticket..hehe..

(too lazy to quote)
*cut to a flashback of Sammi-Chan: however, she uses Jevil's Voice*

'Hoo boy... where does it go from here? 0.o'

Hmm...
On one hand, I can see the difficulty trying to write this out as one of those stories in the 'Peril' Mags of Olde...
But on the other hand, there are prison stories... Her Cellmate hasn't seen a man in YEARS... and she has this thing that she likes to do... to her Cellmates...
Yes, the scenery is plenty darker on the road less taken.

Another great piece from you, Sammi. :happy: Will be looking forward to more, as always!

No aerial antics with that ball 'n' chain; no antics of any kind, aside from ticklish strugglins'. As others did note, she sports the stripes rather nicely (although she'd no doubt call that a lie). Well done! :happy:

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back