• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dangerous Crossing (Part 2) M/f

mistertickle123

TMF Regular
The van screeched to a halt and Carlos advised the passengers to remain as quiet as possible as he opened the doors. The frightened but excited refugees slowly disembarked from the vehicle, breathing in their first taste of freedom. Jorge quietly shuffled them over to another small truck and assisted them into the back . The driver had directions to get them to a safe house on the other side of town where they could begin to plan their new lives in America.

Anna, still trying to compose herself, gathered up her clothing from the floor of the van and was the last to exit. Carlos helped her down & quickly turned her in the opposite direction of the other five, leading her quietly and quickly to a small plain looking building.

There was a look of confusion on her face but now remembering Carlos’s mention of the sadistic border patrol guard, she began to shudder. “This Jim was supposed to be evil and what’s worse, an even more intense tickler” she thought and her fear increased as they entered the concrete building.

“Hey Jeeem, you here?” yelled Carlos.

“We brought six people across this morning, Jorge is preparing five of them for their move to the safe house but we thought you would enjoy this one who seems to be a little bit teeklish.”

“Oh?” exclaimed Jim

“That sounds delightful Carlos.” he yelled out from his office.

“Please bring her in.”

“Jeem this is Anna, Anna…Jeem.”

“Well hello Anna, welcome to Texas, better yet welcome to the US of A.”

Anna, unable to make eye contact, looked down at the floor.

“I hope you’re trip across the border wasn’t too harrowing.”

“Oh we kept her pretty occupied, the trip went by like that.” Carlos giggling, snapped his fingers and gave Anna a smile, flashing that gold tooth.

While handing Jim a large envelope loaded with money, Jim looked Anna up and down pleased with what he saw.

“So I understand that you’re ticklish young lady.” stated Jim not expecting a reply.

“That’s wonderful.”

“I simply love torturing ticklish girls!”

Nervously fidgeting, a high heel fell from Anna’s grasp. In the quiet room the echo from the shoe hitting the floor was deafening.

“Didn’t Jorge and Carlos advise you that you had to travel light?” asked Jim.

“What’s all this?”

Anna clutched the clothing tightly and bent down to pick up her pump.

She whispered “Carlos was nice enough let me bring a few extra things. I didn’t know that I…”

“I can’t hear you!” shouted Jim over her soft voice.

“I said that Carlos allowed me to bring a few extra things.”

“And why would he do that Anna?” questioned Jim.

“I, I don’t know” Anna advised him, not making eye contact.

“Please come over here” ordered Jim as he sat as his desk counting the money he was handed by Carlos.

“Sit down Anna”.

She sat in the hard wooden chair next to Jim’s desk and with one hand tried to pull her short skirt further down her shapely legs. It didn’t go unnoticed.

“Now what’s that about Anna?”

“Whaaat?” she questioned.

“You made it a point to travel all this way dressed somewhat provocatively and now when you’re presented to me you’re trying to cover yourself up.”

“I always say if you’ve got it flaunt it.”

“Isn’t that right Carlos?”

“Si’, si’, yesss Jeem.”

There was an awkward moment of silence and then…”

“Well, here we all are!” announced Jim as he looked Anna up and down while he stacked a wad of cash and placed it on the desk.

“You encountered no trouble I assume?”

“None at all Jeem” advise Carlos proudly.

“Perfect!”

“Speaking of perfect Carlos”, his eyes never leaving Anna’s body, “you and Jorge deserve a bonus for bringing me such a beautiful gift.”

“Take it.”

Jim pointed to the pile of money, “and leave the lovely, ticklish Anna alone with me.”

Carlos thanked Jim as he scooped the cash up and shoved it into his pocket.

“We’ll be heading back soon” stated Carlos, “Are you sure you don’t want some assistance Jeem?”

“Oh I think I can handle things from here Carlos” snickered Jim.

“Besides I’m sure that you had your fun with this ticklish little cutie most of the trip anyway.”

“I just hope you haven’t tired her out.”

“Oh no Jeem we wanted you to enjoy her.”

“Gracias Carlos. Please close the door on the way out, travel safely my friend, and send my regards to Jorge.”

The two of them were now alone and Anna trembled as Jim told her to place the rolled up ball of clothing on his deck.

“Let’s see what you deemed so important to bring across the border shall we?”

As he sifted through the pile that was laid out in front of him his eyes lit up.

“Such short skirts, sheer blouses, sexy heels and thigh high stockings too, what a naughty girl, a naughty ticklish girl at that!” exclaimed Jim.

“With legs this lovely and feet as pretty as yours I can see why you decided to wear that short skirt and those flip flops but it would be a shame not to see you model those nylons & stilettos for me Anna.”

“Put them on them on” ordered Jim as he pushed them across the desk to her.

“You, you mean right here?” asked Anna as she stood up.

“No need to be shy with me dear plus we’re as alone and as isolated as one can be here.”

Anna shivered, she feared her loud beating heart would pound through her chest as she reached for the nylons.

She rolled one stocking in her fingers, lifted her leg on the chair and began to slip it on, as advised to do so by Jim who licked his lips while observing her closely.

“Such pretty little feet.”

“Oh, please be sure to remove those cute panties too once you put on those stockings.”

“I have a feeling you may be a bit ticklish in area’s normally not exposed to the general public.”

His words and his nonchalant yet firm delivery, made her quiver and this older man’s commanding voice sent an erotic chill through her body, she obediently complied.

Both of the thigh highs now on her shapely legs, Jim pushed the high heels a bit closer to her.

“If you’ll do the honors of indulging me Anna.”

Without saying a word Anna complied, slipping into her sexy peep toe stilettos.

Standing there Anna strangely felt sexier than she ever had before.

“Mmm now let me look at you”, Jim exclaimed, clearly pleased at the sight of this gorgeous girl, and he pushed the chair against the desk and held out a hand guiding her up onto the top. He haphazardly brushed aside the paperwork on his desk with his other hand giving Anna a runway of sorts to perform on.

Wobbly at first, embarrassed yet turned on by Jim’s control over her, Anna walked back and forth in front of him not exactly sure what to expect next from this man.

“Mmm lovely.”

“Please remove that t-shirt and your bra.”

While Anna’s dark skin did not give her away, she was flushed with a combination of excitement snd worry.

As Anna stripped off the clothes Jim watched her intently.

She then unzipped her denim miniskirt at the back and began to wiggle out of it.

“Did I ask you to remove your skirt?” Jim scolded.

“No sir” she replied.

His hand reached out and his long fingers locked around an ankle, he felt the soft, smooth, silky nylon material and his rough hand aggressively inched its way up Anna’s leg to the lace band at the top of her thigh highs.

“Yes you are a naughty little girl” he said to her in a voice that made her shiver.

His fingers caressed the soft, warm flesh above her stocking and he felt the goosebumps rising on her skin as he pulled her closer to him.

Looking up at her, “You like that don’t you?” he teased as his fingers explored her warm, upper inner thigh area.

Anna, eyes closed, she cooed as Jim’s fingers lightly tickled her thigh creases and teased that insanely ticklish spot between her pussy and ass. He was delighted to feel her wetness and his large fingers now lubed up with her juices glided swiftly over her sensitive crotch.

Anna was in a state of confusion, dizzied by Jim’s fingers as they teased and tickled her inner thighs, her swollen clitoris, her spreading labia and her soaked opening. His free hand lightly tickled the top of her other foot and his index finger deftly wiggled its way into her stiletto heel where it began to tickle the ball of her damp, stockinged sole.

Squirming from Jim’s fingers, that now tickled two of her most sensitive areas, she grew weaker and more frantic from his touch. She shut her eyes, squirmed and giggled but couldn’t pull away.

Anna stood there frozen, in a trance like state, moaning, mumbling, laughing & wriggling.

The euphoric moment only lasted for a few minutes however, as both of Jim’s hands reached around her, tightly cupped her ass cheeks and began to squeeze them.

He then guided her down onto the desk top.

“Kneel on all fours Anna” he said and now under his spell, she followed Jim’s orders.

As she knelt down, the stilettos partially popped off of her nylon clad feet exposing her smooth heels and soft wrinkly soles as if willing Jim’s fingers to attack them.

As incredibly alluring as those feet looked her short skirt had now ridden up over her ass.

“Stay perfectly still and do not look at me” he uttered as he pulled off his thick leather belt.

Fondling her ass cheeks then slapping each one repeatedly with his open bare hand Anna winced.

He then picked up the belt and began to spank her harder. The slapping sound of the belt as it connected with her ass mingled with her screams of pain and pleasure.

Her bottom began to glow red and Jim started to alternate his spanking with wiggling fingers that now tickled her tender ass cheeks. As sensitized as the taut skin on her rump was and as worked up as she had gotten from the spanking, a hip squeeze, a side poke or an unexpected tickle or slap of her ass, which Jim taunted her with, drove her wild.

No longer able to resist her pretty nylon clad peds, he reached down and tickled the exposed balls of her feet, which added to her torment. Continuing to tickle her ass and sides along with her sensitive soles he had brought her to a state of insanity. The mix of sensations from the previous harsh spanking and the merciless tickling torture she now endured excited Anna like nothing before ever had.

She wriggled on the desk top in an erotic, spastic frenzy and in her excited, confused condition begged her torturer to stop one minute and to continue his tickling the next.

“Stay still!” yelled Jim as he continued tickling and again started spanking Anna’s firm bottom.

“You’re a damn wiggle worm!”

“ I think you need to be restrained” he said in a strangely comforting voice.

“Oh God, no pleeese, don’t tie me up!” pleaded Anna.

His fingers continued to stroke the exposed parts of her slippery stockinged feet and her hectic squirming and loud laughter and begging raised a heat in him that raged like a wildfire.

Pulling off her shoes, pinning her legs down with one arm, and raking his long fingers over her slippery stocking clad foot bottoms from heel to toes, he delighted in her plight knowing full well that his torture was turning her on as much as it was him.

“I have a place where we can enjoy ourselves and not be interrupted ticklish Anna” he shouted over her hysterical screams.

“Are you game?”

Finally stopping his merciless foot tickling, he gave her a brief break, a mere calm before the storm.

“Let’s really play” he said in a sinister voice.

Anna’s body tingled and twitched involuntarily as Jim slipped the heels back on her feet, lifted her off the desk top and carried the ticklish petite girl outside as he brought her to his ‘special’ room.

The dimly lit space looked like a concrete bunker.

As Anna’s eyes began to adjust to the dull light, she realized she was in Jim’s makeshift dungeon.

Jim laid her down on what appeared to be a rack but not an ordinary rack. This one had foot stocks and openings on either side of the padded top.

“Since you refused to stay still for me I figured this might help keep you from moving” he said as he lifted her arms over her head and cuffed them securely. The cuffs, attached to a pulley by a nylon rope with a handle that Jim began to crank, stretched her arms tightly until the slack was removed and Anna’s naked upper body was vulnerable and her arms quite secure.

Jim noticed how erect Anna’s nipples were and while he was tempted to tease and tickle them, as well as her rib cage, her tight tummy, her soft, smooth underarms and her now glistening pussy, he went about his business in work like fashion, unzipping her denim skirt and sliding it off. She was now completely exposed, only the shiny thigh high stockings and heels still adorned her legs & feet.

He continued the business at hand, tightly strapping her midsection to the rack ensuring that her beautiful brown torso was immobile. He then grabbed one of her ankles, placed it in the furthest padded opening of the stocks, spread her legs wide and inserted the other foot into the outermost opening before bringing down the heavy top and securing it with the attached clasps.

“Now I can concentrate on torturing you my dear ticklish girl” he taunted while admiring
his handiwork.

The petite, pretty Mexican girl tried in vain to free herself from the binds that he had ensured were secure.

Jim walked over to a table and reached for something that Anna, despite lifting her head and straining her neck, was unable to make out.

“Curious about what I have in my hand Anna” Jim teased.

“You’ll find out what is is in due course.”

“Please don’t tickle me” pleaded Anna.

“Untie me and I’ll do anything you ask”.

“You will do that anyway my dear, helpless as you are.”

“Ticklish as you are!”

“I’ll scream” she said almost defiantly.

Jim stood at bottom of the rack caressing the silky tops and sides of her feet. Chills ran up and down her spine.

“This little play space was soundproofed when it was built, designed especially for ticklish girls like you.” he stated as he tugged at her stilettos.

Anna tried to desperately to prevent Jim from taking off her shoes, she scrunched her toes and tightly gripped the inside of her heel as he attempted to pull it off.

“My goodness such strong toes bet they are as talented as they are ticklish Anna.”

“That’s the problem when you wear nylons.”

“They’re just so slippery that you can’t get any kind of a grip, can you?”

“Please don’t take off my heels.”

“Please don’t tickle my feeeeeeet!”

“I purposely placed you back in your heels to keep those soles of your nice and warm” announced Jim who shook the heel back and forth until it finally slipped off her sheer stockinged foot.

“They tend to be more sensitive when they are warm don’t you agree?”

“I’m not really ticklish.”

“Carlos lied” shouted Anna

Jim tugged at the other shoe but Anna again fought desperately to keep it on.

“Taking this heel off will be much easier” he stated as his fingers tickled the ball of her already exposed foot.

Losing her concentration, fighting back laughter, the other heel was pulled off Anna’s foot quickly and tossed across the room.

Jim now ran his fingertips up and down the stocked sheer damp soles, scratched across her toe pads and ran a finger along each of her high arches.

“These nylons are so silky Anna I have a feeling that you’ll be feather ticklish in them.”

“Shall I feather those tootsies to check?”

She heard the word ‘feather’ one of the most intense tickle tools used on her. They made her tingle and twitch, bound with no escape from the maddening sensations she was sure to pass out from the torturous,ticklish itches.

He flicked a feather up and down each sole, concentrating on the balls of her feet. The light, sensation, the tickling in that one weak area was already driving Anna crazy.

“Oh God no please!”

“No feathersssss!”

“Ahahahahaha!”

“Not my feeeeeeet!”

As he tickled that one sensitive spot over and over again on each of her foot bottoms Anna’s toes scrunched.

“Hahahahaha!”

“I can’t take it, pleeeese stop!”

But my dear sweet Anna we’ve only just begun.”

“No!! Nohhohoho!”

“Oh yes” cried out Jim.

His feather work was skillful and poor Anna felt electrified from the tickles.

The light feather touches were insanely torturous and Jim seemed to find every sensitive spot on her tiny sensitive feet. He tickled her for what seemed like hours but it was merely just a few minutes of the agony she was about to endure.

“Time to tie back those cute little toes of yours.”

“First we need to expose them” he added as he tore open the stocking on her left foot and peeled it back over her ankle.

“God nooooo!

“Don’t do thisssss!”

He placed the thin string attached to to top of the stocks to her big toe and another to her smallest toe. After tightening each one he ran his long fingers down her smooth sole.

Anna, barely able to move, screeched and Jim continue tickling her as she slowly became unglued.

He tickled her bare foot as well as the nylon clad foot for a few minutes before stopping to tear open the stocking on her other foot.

Anna’s breathing was heavy and during this brief reprieve she again begged Jim to stop tickling her.

After tying back her big and her littlest toes as he’d done with her left foot, he reached for the feathers.

He started slowly, by tickling her sensitive soles with a motion similar to painting a wall. Up and down each wrinkly sole, then stroking the feathers across her toe pads, pulling the feathers between her toes, circling them in the ultra sensitive balls of her feet he tortured Anna with light tingling strokes.

Using the quill points, he dragged them over her heels, traced her arches and scrabbled them around her insteps and heels before tickling each of her toes from the base of each tender toe stem to the spot under each of Anna’s toenails.

Jim had never experienced a girl that was this sensitive before and took full advantage of Anna’s ticklishness.

“And you said you weren’t ticklish” he teased her.

“I can see that you like being tickled especially with feathers.”

“I wonder where else you’re ticklish Anna.”

“Nowhere!”

“I mean it!” she said unconvincingly.

“You’ve lied to me once already and see where that’s gotten you yet you continue to fib.”

“You really are a naughty girl…a very naughty ticklish girl Anna”

“And now you are my ticklish girl.”

Her nipples, still erect from before, looked so tender, so ticklish and Jim began to tease the tips of them with the feathers.

“Ooooh ahhhahaha!”

“Mmmm mmmahahaha!”

“My goodness it looks as though I’ve discovered another super sensitive spot.”

“No, yes, maybe, no, noooo, I mean stop pleeeese.”

“Poor Anna, what’s wrong?”

“Can’t you make your mind up?” he asked.

Jim dragged the feathers along the insides of her arms until they found her smooth underarms.

Anna struggled mightily against the restraints but was too tightly bound to stop the tickles.

“Isn’t this fun?” Jim asked teasingly as the feather strokes got faster and faster.

“Just think Anna, we will soon have all the time in the world to play” he exclaimed looking into her eyes as he tickled her armpits.

Anna’s hysterical laughter, the tormented look on her face and her extremely wet pussy all excited Jim tremendously.

“You say no no but your beautiful body screams out yes yes doesn’t it Anna?” he teased as he redirected the feathers to her rock hard, sensitive nipples.

Anna began to moan and giggle.

“You don’t have anywhere special to go to do you?”

“No friends in Texas that are waiting for you?”

“That means I have you all to myself for as long as I like Anna.”

“I just might adopt you my ticklish one. Would you like that?” asked Jim as he lightened up his feather strokes.

Anna trembled as one of Jim’s feathers now caressed the tip of her swollen clitoris that peaked from its hood, while he flicked the other feather across both of her breasts and nipples.

Leaning next to her ear he whispered “would you like to be my tickle slave Anna?”

The feather between her legs was drawn up and down her labia, around her opening and across her tender clitoris. The torture now became incredibly pleasurable.

Seeing Anna’s legs begin to shiver and toes curl tightly Jim knew he had her close to climax. He tickled her even more sensually now and she moaned and mouthed the words “please don’t stop”, “tickle me Jim”, as he breathily telegraphed each feather stroke in her ear, asking if she liked his touch, his teasing, his tickles.

Anna’s orgasm built slowly but steadily and she now pleaded with Jim to let her cum.

Closer and closer, each flick of the feather taking her nearer to the edge, she bit her lip, clenched her fists and now shook uncontrollably.

And just like that Jim stopped his tickling, pulled back from the table announcing “I need to go over to the guard shack to sign out. My work shift is over which means that now we’ll really have plenty of time for fun”

“Nooooo!”

“Don’t you stoppppp!”

Throwing her off balance, her squeezed her hips and tickled her tummy with his large hands knowing that denying her this orgasm would only make his ticklish captive more than willing to take more hours of the torture he had in store for her.

Her laughter was incredibly sexy as he kneeled her sides and she tried desperately to avoid his probing fingers.

Again he stopped. This time Anna, even more confused, sucked in deep breaths of air as she watched him unlock the door.

“Be right back Anna” he said as the daylight crept in from his opening of the solid steel doorway. He slammed it tight and locked it from the outside.

Unaware of the time but knowing she was tortured well into the morning, Anna laid there helplessly in semi darkness and nervously awaited her upcoming fate.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back