• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dangerous Crossing

mistertickle123

TMF Regular
As one of the six people that will be snuck across the Mexican border into El Paso, Texas that night, Anna nervously fidgeted in the dimly lit shack where she awaited the van that would carry her and the five others sitting there to a freedom she long dreamed of.

Saving considerably for months, raising the money she would need to give herself a better life she was sad that she’d be leaving family and friends behind but she knew this had to be done.

The transportation team limited the passengers on the what they were allowed to carry with them and Anna’s already small suitcase was being unpacked and her clothing thrown into a pile that contained the six immigrant’s goods on the dirt floor of the room.

All she had left were the clothes on her back, a tight cotton t-shirt, short denim skirt and flip flops all of which showed off her very attractive body, that was noticed by a few of her traveling companions but especially by the two men assigned to help them get across the boarder.

One of the men, named Carlos, obviously the senior of the two, middle aged with a gold tooth display, stared continually at her as they awaited nightfall. His lascivious smile, flashing that shiny tooth, and the way he licked his lips while staring at her, made her feel even more anxious and uneasy than she already was.

Anna hoped he’d not address her and that he would stay where he was until it was time to get into the van, a hope that quickly vanished when Carlos called over to Anna.

None of the other migrants spoke any English but when Carlos began to undress her with his eyes & compliment her, they could nonetheless sense his desires, so could she, or so she thought.

Anna, cross legged and worried, began to nervously slap a flip flop against the smooth sole of her dangling foot. Not realizing that the look & the noise of her foot as it rubbed loudly against her sandal seemed to allure & ignite a flame in Carlos. Unconsciously Anna continued putting on a show for him.

She watched as Carlos’s gaze shifted downward and intensely focused on her pretty feet.

Now regretting the fact that she gave herself a pedicure earlier that day and painted her toe nails a bright candy apple red, not to mention that she wore such revealing foot ware, she uncrossed her legs, pulled her feet under the chair and put her hands in her lap flattening the short skirt on top of her brown thighs.

Looking down at her watch, she realized that it would be at least an hour before dark & before she could finally leave for Texas.

Carlos slowly walked over to her. Leaning down he breathily whispered into her ear, his mustache tickled her and it send a shiver through her body.

“Tienes una piernas muy bonita y unos pies muy bonitos Anna.”

“Tienes un par de horas para matar. Por casualidad no tendras cosquillas, verdad?”

“Oh God’ she thought, as she shivered and tensed up.

Her fears now multiplied realizing Carlos was going to tickle her.

Insanely ticklish since early childhood and relentlessly tickle tortured by a cousin, and as she matured by an uncle who would visit their home often, she prayed to herself that nothing would happen and that she and the other five people cloistered in that claustrophobic hut would soon be able to embark on their journey to America uninterrupted.

Placing his hands lightly on her sides, Anna squirmed and shrieked.

“I think we should have some fun while we wait for dark, don’t you Anna, especially since you appear to be so, ahhh, teeklish.” Carlos teased in his broken English.

Whether she heard that word in her native language or in English, the thought of being rendered helpless and mercilessly tickled conjured up scary and terrifying emotions in her.

“Please no, please don’t tickle me” Anna pleaded.

“Por favor no me hagas cosqiillas!”

That was all Carlos needed to hear and his fingers swiftly squeezed up and down her sides.

Anna tried to sit still, desperately attempting to look unfazed to deter this mad man but as Carlos’s roaming fingers found her rib cage, the sensitive sides of her breasts and then skittered up into her underarms, Anna slid down in her seat, kicked her legs uncontrollably & stomped her feet on the floor, wriggling wildly. She began to giggle & she tried to fight the tingly, tickly feelings which only seemed to make things worse.

Carlos exploited that spot in the hollows of her armpits which appeared to be ticklish beyond reason, despite the limited protection of her t- shirt.

He was so delighted that he found one of her very ticklish areas and he explored it further along with the rest of Anna’s sensitive upper body.

She was now a jumble of mixed feelings and began to quiver as she slowly lost control of her senses.

“Where else are you teeklish mami?” he chided.

“Perhaps those pretty little feet you’ve been trying to hide from me?” he teased effectively.

The others, frightened & confused by Carlos’s actions, tried to ignore the spectacle that was taking place, but in such close quarters they had no choice but to watch poor Anna’s plight. Two of them, young women, hoped that they weren’t next.

“Jorge come here and lift up her legs” ordered Carlos as he continued to ticklishly explore her tender torso.

“Time to see just how teeklish those pretty, pampered feet of hers are.”

“Ah ha ha ha!!” “Noooooo!”

“Ei eiiiii, no pleeeeese don’t tickle me, no, no, noooo ha ha ha haaaa, please no more, no not my ha ha ha ha feet.”

Anna struggled fiercely but between Jorge’s strength and Carlos’s tickling she was no match for them.

As Jorge wrapped his arms around her bare calves & swiftly pulled Anna’s feet out from under the chair one of her flip flops flew across the tiny room. His fingers almost immediately began to slide up and down her soft, silky bare sole. Pulling off the other flip flop and cradling her legs tightly under one arm, above her ankles, Jorge tickled Anna’s smooth soles swiftly.

Anna bucked, twisted and squirmed wildly unable to escape from the two sadists who tickled her mercilessly. Her laughter reached a fever pitch, to the delight of her torturers & to the mounting fear of the five other immigrants who cringed but couldn’t look away as Anna was tickle tortured.

“Wait until Jim sees what we have for him” Carlos muttered while his long fingers dug into Anna’s soft flesh.

A foreshadowing of things to come, Anna wondered who Jim was and if she ever survived the intense tickling from Juan & Carlos, who this other man was & what he planned to do to her. Unfortunately she had a very good idea.

“We’re sure to get a few extra dollars for bringing him such a sweet, beautiful, teeklish girl.”

Jorge nodded in agreement, his fingers never leaving Anna’s trapped and tender foot bottoms.

The two men tickled her for what seemed like hours but their torture was just beginning.

Letting the poor girl catch her breath, Carlos knew they had been tormenting Anna for a good 20 minutes and that the fun they were having with this very ticklish girl couldn’t last much longer.

As she sat there, drenched in sweat, slumped in her chair, breathing heavy, she was happy to receive a reprieve until Carlos yelled out “It’s time to switch my friend.”

“I want a chance to teekle those pretty feet before we have to load everyone into the van.”

Jorge looked disappointed and made sure to rake his nails even swifter over Anna’s soles, making sure to get his fill before trading places.

Anna squealed and pleaded between gales of hysterical laughter.

“Oh God!!”

“Not my feeeeeet!”

“Pleeeeese no more!”

Ignoring her he continued much to the delight of his sadistic friend.

“Oh don’t worry Jorge, her tummy, sides and underarms are very teeklish but you know that I’ve been eyeing up those pies lindos ever since she’s arrived.” yelled Carlos over poor Anna’s cackling.

Jorge finally stopped tickling her feet & let go of her legs. Carlos ceased his mercilessly tickling and released his hold on her upper body.

Anna, breathing heavy and uncomfortably positioned in the chair sensed that this was her chance to escape from these crazed men even if it meant losing her chance to leave Mexico.

She jumped up and ran to the door only to find that it had been locked once they were all brought into the little holding shack.

“Poor Anna” teased Carlos.

“We still have at least 30 minutes before our departure what ever shall we do to occupy that time?”

“Have any idea what might make the time fly by faster Anna?”

He wiggled his fingers at her as he asked the question.

Her nervous travel mates were too afraid to help her, fearful that any interaction with these men could hurt their chances of getting out of the country nor did any of them want to endure the torture they inflicted on poor Anna.

Jorge and Carlos walked slowly towards the front door which Anna was frantically trying to open.

Carlos began to poke a finger into one of her sides. Jorge tickled her other side in a similar fashion. First one finger, then two, then three until her tormentors squeezed her hips with both hands.

“Stop it” cried out Anna.

Dropping to her knees, half pleading and half giggling, she begged them to stop tickling her.

Carlos tickled around her shoulders and the nape of her neck, Jorge, kneeling next to her, reached around her back and tickled her flat, sensitive tummy.

It was driving her crazy, but when Carlos ordered his friend to stretch her out on the dirt floor, pin her down and straddle her waist so he could tickle her feet she went wild.

Not able to overpower Jorge, she nonetheless bucked frantically while squealing and begging for him to let her up. The squealing quickly turned to almost maniacal laughter when Carlos, sat on her calves and began tickling here weakest spot. When his fingers scraped along her smooth toe pads and tickled the underside and base of her toes she screamed out for mercy. When he tickled up and down her smooth soles, scratched her heels and then went back to those tender toes Anna was beside herself.

Jorge’s occasional hip and underarm tickles added to her torment and her head spun out of control as the two men tortured Anna beyond reason.

Looking out the tiny dirty, cobweb covered window Carlos could see the dusk slowly turning to nighttime. Disappointed that he’d have to stop torturing this deliciously ticklish girl to get his party across the border, he made sure to finish with a flourish that poor Anna wouldn’t soon forget.

“It’s almost time to leave Jorge” yelled Carlos.

Looking over at the others who were now nervously huddled in a corner he shouted over Anna’s crazed laughter.

“Todos laventense, es hora de rise!”

“Nosotros vamos ahora!”

The refugees exited quickly in a single file line and climbed into the back of the open step van as the two sadists continued to tickle Anna to the breaking point, they then finally stopped.

Anna, still trying to catch her breath, wobbled to the chair, brushing dirt from her t-shirt and skirt and sat to wipe off the bottoms of her sensitive feet and put her flip flops back on.

Before leaving the shack she ran to the pile of clothing and grabbed a few of her things. Now a jumble of loose nerves and in a pool of sweat, she was hoping she’d be able to change before they arrived at their destination. Carlos allowed her to take some extra clothing, after all it was the least he could do since he was able to have his way with the pretty, ticklish girl.

“Hurry up Anna” he chided.

“You still have a few hours journey and we need to make sure we get there before daylight.”

He noticed that she selected a couple of short skirts, a sheer blouse, a pair of high heel sandals and his eyes lit up when she picked up a package containing stockings.

Anna rolled everything up in one of the skirts and hurried out to the van.

Protests immediately got underway once the others being transported saw Anna clutching extra items and as the back doors of the van were closed Carlos continued hearing the displeasure of this special treatment she received.

Climbing into the passenger seat he ordered Jorge to get underway.

As they pulled out of the driveway, Carlos yelled for quiet in the back. He then decided the long ride might go faster if he let the other passengers let out their frustration on Anna who now was trying to defend her action to the five angry passengers sitting around her.

“I didn’t see any of you trying to help me when those two maniacs were tickle torturing me” screamed out Anna.

“The least you can do is be happy that they let me at least bring a few extra things!”

The yelling continued in their native language and Carlos watched in amazement as the annoyed crowd quickly surrounded Anna. One boy, probably around 20 years old, yanked the rolled up skirt from Anna’s hands, causing the contents to fall to the floor of the van. An older man pushed Anna to the floor and pinned her there while the younger one sifted through the articles of clothing, picked up and ripped opened the package of thigh high stockings at Carlos’s suggestion.

“I just love a girl who wears nylons Anna, did you know they will make those pretty feet of yours even more teeklish?” teased Carlos.

The young man eagerly at the command of Carlos lifted and cradled one of Anna’s legs, pulled off a flip flop and one of the women slid the sheer nylon on Anna’s foot and leg.

Anna, now extremely frightened, knowing what these people had in mind to do to her, and knowing she’d never be able to withstand a foot tickling in these stockings, struggled fiercely but to no avail. Even having the hose put on her leg and foot tickled the sensitive girl.

Once the sheer, silky, shiny stocking was placed onto her leg and foot it was held down by another passenger & her other leg was lifted, flip flop removed, and stocking quickly rolled up over her foot. It tickled fiercely. She squirmed and tried in vain to kick with her leg. She desperately attempted to push herself away from the others but her now nylon encased foot slid over the metal floor of the van offering her no traction.

The young man, after she was fitted with the silky stockings, was able to sit on her ankles and render Anna helpless.

The old man, who had straddled her waist and had two of the women holding her wrists above her head, looked into Anna’s eyes and smiled.

“We all know how ticklish you are Anna” he teased, as his fingers lightly traced lines from her wrists to her underarms, raising goosebumps.

Anna gasped and her body quickly tensed up.

“No one deserved any extra privileges” he advised the vulnerable girl.

“Nobody!”

“So I guess we will have to teach you a lesson little girl.”

“Please don’t tickle me senior!”

She pleaded but before she could convince him, the old man’s fingers slipped into her soft sensitive underarms.

Anna squealed, twisted and turned as much as possible but was unable to escape from the torturing fingers.

Not to be outdone, the young man began to quickly run his nails up and down Anna’s slick stocking soles.

The tickling combination was more than Anna could take and she pleaded with the two men to stop as she continued to try to break free.

Carlos, in his ring side front seat, was getting more excited by the minute watching poor Anna deal with the passengers merciless tickle torturing and wanted to join in on the fun.

“You don’t mind if I climb into the back and show these people how to really teekle torture that young lady do you Juan?”

Looking at the dashboard clock, Juan let Carlos know there was plenty of time for him to play but warned him that they didn’t want to desensitize poor Anna, knowing the American border patrol officer’s foot and tickle kink and the fact that he will want her fresh and able to withstand his sadistic tickling for hours.

Hearing this was almost as frightening to Anna as what she was about to experience.

The young man’s fingers became a blur as he scrambled his fingers over her slippery foot bottoms.

“Easy does it my friend” Carlos cried out over Anna’s wild laughter.

He also had the old man stop his tickling momentarily.

Gasping for breath and tingling from head to toe Anna tried to regain her composure until she heard Carlos speak.

“A slower torture will drive her even crazier.”

“No pleeeeese!” Anna begged.

“Let me show you myself” he said as he unbuckled his seat belt, reached into the glove compartment to pull out a handful of feathers and then carefully managed to climb over the cramped bodies. He handed two feathers to the old man, lifted Anna’s T-shirt over her bra, gave another feather to the younger man and directed him to her now exposed tummy, chest and large breast area before he knelt at Anna’s trapped feet.

She saw the objects being handed out and began to shiver and beg.

“Noooo pleeeese oh nooooo not feathers!”

“Oh God, no please don’t tickle me with feathers!”

“Hush my ticklish one.”

“You see everyone we cant afford to leave any marks, nor do we want to numb any of Anna’s incredibly ticklish spots.”

“You two have no idea how to tickle torture properly so I will have to show you” advised Carlos who flicked the feather across the already tenderized toe pad of Anna’s left foot.

Anna’s toes scrunched.

“No please don’t, it hahaha tickles even through the ssssstockingssss. Ah haha haha!”

“Mmm yes it does, doesn’t it Anna!”

“There’s plenty of time for me to turn these companions of your into expert teeklers” teased Carlos as he began stroking her soft silky soles with the feathers.

“Teekle teekle teekle!”

As he swiftly flicked the feathers over her sensitive stocking clad soles, Carlos instructed the two women to hold her arms over her head and ordered the older man to feather her armpits.

He then had the younger man brush a feather across her tummy, concentrating on the area near and in her belly button.

The light itchy, tingly effects of the feathers being dragged across poor Anna’s ticklish skin was more than she could handle.

“Ei yahahaha!!!”

“No more pleeeese!”

“Anything but the featherssss!!”

Desperate to scratch the multiple itches, all she could do was laugh and beg her tormentors to stop.

“Oh God!”

“Tickle me harder pleeeeese!”

“No more feathersssss!”

“Use your fingerssss, anything but the featherssss!”

Anna’s pleas turned on Carlos more than the others realized and as he tickled her sensitive stocking feet, running the feather under her toes, over the tender tops of her feet and along her high arches, he continued to direct the two other men much like the conductor of an orchestra.

The young man slid the feathers across Anna’s rib cage and at Carlos’s suggestion lifted her bra and began tickling her breasts and her now very erect and super sensitive nipples while the older man was instructed to feather tickle her neck and ears along with her smooth underarms.

“Isn’t this fun Anna” teased Carlos, pleased at the progress his two ticklish students were making and incredibly excited at Anna’s reaction to the multiple ticklers.

He took particular delight in torturing her tiny ticklish feet.

The ride to the Texas boarder crossing went by incredibly fast for Carlos and his tickling cohorts. It was nothing short of madness for Anna who literally was tickle tortured off and on over every inch of her body during the grueling trip.

Anna lay there in the dark van twitching and squirming even after the tickling had finally ceased and as she pulled off the stockings she wondered nervously what fate awaited her when she was released to Jim across the boarder.

Bravo!! thankyou. IMHO one of the best stories I've read since "behind the Walls" or "damage deposit" . I hope you write more, look forward to hearing how this goes.

What's New

9/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back