• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Danielle/Jessica from Tickle Slaves

tkl

TMF Regular
Can anyone give a review of the Danielle or Jessica videos from Tickle Slaves? Their "Miranda" video is my all time favorite, but I found Katy and Paige pretty weak. Thanks.

The second better videos from T. paradise (tickle slaves line) is "Paige". Miranda
is the best. Danielle/Jessica are not too good but have great moments.

You can see all the films at: aebn or avn vod. Look at google. Very nice price.

I agree. Miranda & Paige are the best, and I own them both. Danielle I also own, but I never watch it.

I'd also love to know if the producer of those videos is still around the community, as in whether he reads these web pages.

First, I really need to know why he stopped doing videos and also why no one else has continued with that format. It was brilliant.

He´s really the best producer. I cuould pay anithing to see more off this kind of video.

I thought Jessica was very good, a close second to Miranda. She is not a skinny girl, but very ticklish. She also hates it, and fights her forced laughter throughout the video. This is a real girl who is really ticklish who is really laughing, not faking or screaming throughout. At one point when she sees him approach with a feather she gets this look of fear on her face and yells "Oh No!". Its priceless, and very real.

I liked Paige well enough to watch it every now and then, but Danielle I didn't like. She is a screamer; I prefer laughers.

I suppose that the guy got sued or arrested or beat up something. He certainly had balls!

Yeah. It’s good to be yourself. Same with you, I will try to do something. So I support your decision!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back