• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Danielle Trixie - Free 2 Minute Tickling Sample!

TickleChallenge1

TMF Regular
DANIELLE TRIXIE – KNEELING BONDAGE TICKLE CHALLENGE - NEW RELEASE!

Hi all,

Here’s a cool NEW CHALLENGE that I just re-watched and really like.

DANIELLE is kneeling down and chained as well as secured with handcuffs over her head. If she tries to pull down her arms, she’ll hurt herself. :sad: She needs to keep her hands up to be comfortable. This would be easy if we didn’t tickle her so much.

We show some nice Foot tickling, as well as some ice water, ice cubes, toothbrush, etc... I was gonna make a 30-second sample but I had a hard time eliminating any scenes – that why it’s a little long.

The full clip is 7 minutes and is available on our CLIP STORE AND OUR WEBSITE (addresses below). DANIELLE also has many other great clips – I think there are 7 or 8 more - plus DVD’s, Images and Streaming options.

Enjoy the clip and check out our sites!

Take care,

Chris from TICKLE CHALLENGE

http://www.clips4sale.com/8086
http://www.ticklechallenge.com

Attachments

the preview was alright but i bought the whole clip and it was pretty disappointing i would discourage anyone from buying it

Nice Reply

the preview was alright but i bought the whole clip and it was pretty disappointing i would discourage anyone from buying it

Hi FirstTeamTKLR,

I'm sorry that you feel that way. We stand by this clip and have received lots of great feedback from people that have seen it. Technically, the clip is everything in the preview, but 5 more minutes of it!

Anyway, you're certainly entitled to your opinion and I truly appreciate your business. I'm kinda curious why you would discourage others from judging for themselves. Everyone has different opinions of what makes a great (or poor) clip. I personally like it a lot.

Reply to me (on here or via Private message) what you like to see happen in the Tickling clips that you enjoy. We are actively pursuing coming up with new challenges to stay fresh and this may be a good opportunity for some fresh input.

Thanks and take care,

Chris

P.S. If anyone else read this far, your idea's for new Tickle Challenges are always welcome. We're shooting this weekend and if we get any submissions that we really like, we will incorporate them in our clips. We'll also make an announcement on the forum and let you know whose idea's we used. (if you want it made public)

Thanks for sharing the sample, Chris. I especially appreciate the value for the money. Jolene is still my favorite. I'd definitely purchase more of her!

Cheers,
Bob Carter

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back