• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

dare and share results.

I say that like it is "Good day" or "I will kill you"... which are two out three my most used sentences...

I have ...

... told three female friends of mine in the last few months that I like tickling. I have played with two of them and am semi-dating one of them now. Two of them are now hooked on tickling and the one that I am dating is soon to follow. I told her in a text exchange on Friday and she's been out of town all weekend. We plan to get together tomorrow. She told me that she is very, very, very ticklish.

Once I got beyond being self-conscious about it, being up front has really paid off. You have to do it in a way that doesn't make you seem like a drooling perv, but that shouldn't be too hard unless you are a drooling perv. It helped that the other two girls sort of figured it out for themselves, so it was easier for me to come clean. Once I saw ho they reacted, it made it much easier for me to tell the third girl.

I am looking forward to much more tickling fun in the future.

I tell people if we somehow end up on the topic of sex. So I don't try to hide it, but I also don't smush it needlessly in people's faces.

never have hid my fetish from anyone that i thought "needed to know"..or i wanted to get to know furthur in my past...married now so no reason to divulge the info to anyone anymore

Umm,I don't come right out and say it,I think people can figure the obvious out for themselves and if not then,oh well,what they don't know won't hurt them.

Just spelled it out on someone's ribs!

...and got slapped for it. Knew i should have bound them up with my 'I love bondage' etched cuffs.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back