• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn of Darkness part 1.

Bashiku

1st Level Orange Feather
Well this is my first attempt to write in English. This story is from my original manga that i am making, so it is a little strange composition. This story is requested by Duke Diablo, a good fellow writer that i respect and cause of him i am giving my first contribution to TT. Also i am not fond about adding tickling in form of sexual contest in a story, but if it is requested i will try... but don't push it. Well hope you enjoy it.

Sun rose over little village enveloped by almost eternal field. First beams looked like a golden thread, but soon immortal fire purged the field and brought hard working people of little society up from beds. They all hurried to attend to their villages needs, their families, their studies, their little, simple and beautiful lives. Well almost all woke up. Only the lazy boy of village, Michael, the black sheep amongst the students and weakest magic user that village ever produced. He would probably sleep until the noon, imagining himself as hero, surrounded by many fans, eating all the best food of the world. His great feast was shattered by knocks on his window. He silently muttered few words and returned to sleep under his fluffy pillow. Few more knocks followed the last ones. After that he heard a shattering sound and felt a object hitting his head. Even below pillow he felt like he has crushed under a big rock. When his head finally popped out he noticed he was right. It was a big rock. He felt a little dumbfounded by a object of that mass hitting his hard boiled head and surviving. He knew there was only one person who could do this in entire village. Slowly he threw his stare through the broken window fearing his own assumption.
“Hi!” cheerful voice greeted him “Were you sleeping?”. A angel disguised as a teenage girl greeted him. Her blond hair danced on the wind like a group of light fairies, two undying oceans looking at him with such a innocents. -Indeed a angel-, he thought, but as soon as he saw instrument that destroyed his trance he understood. She was no angel, she was a devil incarnated. With a fake smile he greeted her “Hi Seline how are you today?”.
She looked at him, quickly changing her happy and cheerful face for a angry one. “You are making us late for classes again Michael!” she shout so hard that he almost flew away from window. How he wished he was deaf at that moment. For him this was more terrifying than being tortured by a bunch of banshees. He signed. From experience he knew that he was at disadvantage, so he speed his whole morning ritual. He ate, changed and prepared for classes in less that five minutes. It would probably go faster if his father would help him once in a while. –That old geezer left me again without a single word- he angrily concluded. His father was a traveler, researcher of a sort, collecting and documenting herbs and animal. So many times he left Michael without a single word even for a period of a month. Well never the less he had another boring story to hear from elder.

“Forty years ago while I was still a wee bit young and strong…” started the elder with his always thrilling story and part of history of their little village. All eyes were pointed at elder as he stroked his long white beard. All eyes were pointed at him except Michaels. He knew the story all too well and disliked it greatly, only because of his pride. “Stupid…” he muttered as elder continued the story.
“… war ruled over the land of Clementia. Forces of good and evil were driven to final confrontation inside of place we now call Globe of Infinite Darkness. Four of our most valiant warriors, Darren the lancer, Marduk the warlock, Clarisse the cleric and finally Alexander the weapon master, entered the realm of their possible doom and confronted the almighty Avatar, Mander. Everyone gave all they have in that fight and though we don’t know what actually happened, but the witnesses from that fight still tell us the tale of it. It went this way…” spoke the old man as Michael closed his eyes and imagined this battle for tenth time in his life. He saw floating ruins, grey, old, nothing he could saw in this time. It was bigger than village, with many, no, countless towers pointing at what seems to be sky. It had confusing structure, like a maze going in all directions, but never leading to exit. Stairs and hallways would appear in places where it would appear unlogical. And in center of the floating fortress were five figures, four on one side, fifth standing alone on other. Amongst the four one of them was fully cloaked from head to toes in violet robe, only his glimmering eyes shining with great wisdom and magic. That was Marduk, now known as Keeper of Seven Kingdoms. He was silent type, but radiating a terrifying aura around him. Michael could almost feel that much power. Next to him was a warrior in dragon like armor with seven feet long spear in his arms. Darren, he concluded. There was nothing special about him, except that he was only one of Dragon Order to come to fight. People say that he is too uptight of a man. On left side of Marduk was Clarisse, White Angel. The title suit her well in his imagination, cause he could never imagine so much beautiful face, only a shining aura hiding her face. She was dressed in white robe with light armor, both modified for fast combat. And in front, their brave leader swordsman without match holding the most powerful sword ever made, Holy Maiden. It was sword with white edge surrounded by Alexander’s own white aura which gave it even more power. Michael always imagined Alexander as a brown shorthaired warrior in green coat, but by resent rumors he was blond long spiky haired and always in grey coat. Michael really didn’t care about his appearance, he just made him into a personification of himself in his imagination. Suddenly he heard voice of elder “Mander… he took body of old man with short white beard and high forehead…”. Just as elder described Avatar, Michael gave him shape in his mind. A old man, age probably around eighty years old with big muscular figure that was opposite to his face and age. Beard, probably a little swirly and neatly cut and straight hair that was fell to his shoulders. He was dressed dark cloths that revealed only his face. His empty brown eyes focused on his current prey. White brows formed a serious expression on his face as he waved his hand. Dark smoke surrounded it and clash could begin. After that Michael could never form whole fight in his mind, only few pictures amongst most important are death of Clarisse, knock down of Darren and final strike. Death of Clarisse was most dramatic scene and probably point that decided the battle. He could clearly see Mander holding Clarisse by her head over the bottomless rift in ruin that led to the darkness. This scene always moved him. A single tear caressing her cheek shined like a diamond in darkness as she watched her friends. She probably knew her end is near. And after a single smirk from Avatar her body vanished in second leaving only black smoke and cloths behind. Avatar threw he cloths into darkness where they have vanished from existence. Furious Darren attacked first. Blue aura ball rushed at Mander, but he never though of moving. Anger was probably what he understood the best. With one finger he stopped the attack. Confused, Darren raised his head watching Avatar for first time this close. Black ball charged at his stomach, breaking most of his ribs and sending him flying over to the end of ruins. From that moment on Darren was left unconscious. Only one left were Marduk and Alexander. From that point on everything is a mystery cause out of whole group only Marduk and Darren survived, while Alexander died from his injuries, supposedly in this very village. Darren knew story only at one point and Marduk lost his power to talk to humans. He could talk to animals, or that is what people say, but he retired to his tower in capital, only aiding his Majesty once in a while. Darren retired from Dragon Order and was one of his Majesties most distinguished generals now. Suddenly Michael felt a great force hitting his head.
“Sleeping again Michael!?” yelled Seline in front of all “My apologies elder. He can’t help it because he is a laziest person since beginning of time.”
“Not true!” protested Michael “I was only imagining the story!”
Elder couldn’t help, but to laugh. It was so enjoyable to see so energetic youth. “Does anyone have any question?” elder asked as he carefully looked all of children. This kids will one day become new support of this world.
“Um elder I have a question.” A little boy with glasses asked. His name was Gladius, probably the smartest boy in the village. At his age he knew most of history, politics, strategies and every other subject he could read about. He was also one of best magic users in village. He would probably move to capital soon because of his talent and maybe train under Marduk himself. “I am wondering why were they in group of four. I mean two fighters and two mages. That is weakest group choice because fighters could never attack with full strength and protect mages at same time. If they had another fighter it would be much easier.”
“True Gladius, true. But nobody knows why they did it. They probably didn’t have much choice. Well if that is all then you are all free.” Said old man with a smile on his face. He was tired from all that talking, but he enjoyed it so much. He noticed that Michael was already gone, leaving big dust cloud behind his as usual. Seline on other hand always stayed the last and helped clean whatever mess Michael caused. As old as he was he knew what kind of feelings did she have for that tomboyish boy. He slowly stand on his thin legs and grabbed his cane. Under the weight of time he bended a little and slowly walked to Seline.
“Come on Seline time to go home.” He said as he poked her rib. She giggled a little and backed away.
“Yes elder. Have a good day.” She said as she rushed out.
“Future is bright it seems.”

For the first time in his life Michael couldn’t sleep at night. Usually he would fall asleep the moment he sees a bed, but tonight was different. Was it because Seline hitted him atleast four more times in the head, not to talk about his attempt to sneak into weaponry and look at swords. He always liked how they shined, their cold temperature, everything. Unfortunately the shop clerk caught him and threw him out. “No kids allowed.” He said. Now he was bored as hell and he couldn’t get any sleep. He watched the stars from his broken window. They were nice, shining so happily and endlessly. Then suddenly he felt smoke. His nose smelled smoke near by.
-Who could be cooking at this time of night?- he wondered as he felt uneasy about that smell. There was something unusual in it. Something that frightened him. He slowly dressed up and got out and started to follow his nose. The closer he got, the bigger the uneasiness was. The suddenly he got petrified. He heard a scream. No not one, many scream, male and female, young and old. His heart started to rush. Fast, faster, fastest. He couldn’t breath because of fear. He looked around the corner and was terrified. Fire, everywhere, engulfed his village. Soldiers with demon masks slaughtering all that resisted and taking away all that surrendered peacefully. Then he saw her. Seline, obviously unconscious, was being taken by one of the demon soldiers.
“Seline!” he yelled as hard as he could, but instead of helping her he only revealed his presents to soldiers. Only one rushed at him. His speed was amazing, he was so fast that Michael couldn’t even follow him with his eyes.
-I don’t want to die! No not yet! Not here!- he thought as he tried to run away. Even before he could make the first step soldier swung his sword and cutted his leg. He fell down screaming in pain. He could fell his wound burning, hotter and hotter. This was no ordinary sword he concluded, but he had no chance to check it. Soldiers moves were like a ghost, not even visible, as he cutted few more flesh wounds on poor boy. Then as he wanted to finish it unexpected has happened. Sudden magic push broke soldiers armor inward along with his whole chest. Only sigh that soldier was hurt has blood streaming down from his mask. He couldn’t breath. With hazy vision he looked at now angry Michael. He totally ignored his flesh wounds and used all his strength in one attack, attack without form or element. Then soldier finally fell into deaths grip.
“Interesting… boy.” A dark armored figure spoke.
“Why… why are you doing this?!” yelled Michael now crying. He never imagined this kind of pain. Flesh wounds were nothing in comparison with the wounds on his heart now. His whole peaceful world shattered.
“Why? Heh… you have no need to know why. Let us just say that your people will became great asset in our little game, while you will get a charming funeral.” He said as he stood in fighting stance holding his humongous sword on his both shoulders “Come.”.
Michael, now furious, took the soldiers sword and rushed at villain. Both of them clashed. Blood sprayed the ground.
“You will live cause I say so.” Said the voice in Michaels head.

What has happened with Michael? What about Seline? Find out next time.

This piece of work is brilliant, and thewording, although, probably written in...serbian? Is quite clear for a translation. I like how you introduced all the characters, and the peril. I am intrigued now. I...must...have...more.....
Oh, are you going to publish this manga?

He he. Well worth the wait. Knew you had it in ya, mate. 🙂
All in all, a GREAT first chapter, looking forward to part 2.

I am still practising for manga (been practicing for 3 years straight now). I will try to draw few essential characters until end of December. Well if there is some kind of request about add into the story I am glad to hear all about it. And journia and Duke. Thanks for praises.

Bashiku, you know I don't praise for nothing. Didn't know you draw too🙂

Hope to read ya soon🙂

Heh read my title. Future manga-ka. My dream is to publish my own manga in my country. Well I hope you enjoyed, cause I am starting on chapter two.

Damn it, reading this again makes me really hate the fact that I can't write atm...

Well i just want to announce that I am starting on chapter two and that it will be tickling story. Plus if it is ok by Sammi and Umojar I would like to put their counterparts in story too.
Hope to read from you all soon. 😉

He he! Two thumbs up for the tickling story!

Sammi and Umojar, I really wouldn't want to influence your decisions, but do as he says🙂

Btw Duke and Journia I plan you two too, but not so early in the story. Don't worry you will show 😉

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back