• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 17: Thursday Trips, Part 1 (M/F, belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is the first part of Chapter 17 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn
Chapter 16: Free Friends
Chapter 17: Thursday Trips

Previous Chapter
Chapter 16: Free Friends, Part 8

For the first time since seeing Connor, Dawn did not have a dream. She woke up refreshed and immediately headed out of her room, still in the belly-baring pajamas. Connor’s door was still shut, so she headed out to the kitchen and made herself a light breakfast.

When she went to sit down, she made sure her back faced the hallway. She could not see Connor coming from here, and with him free and her belly bare, she hoped he would take advantage. He could poke her sides like his old greeting, or if he was feeling more adventurous, he could scribble his fingers up and down them. Perhaps he would really take advantage and tickle all over her stomach. Of course, there were tickle tools in his room. If he really wanted to, he could take one or two of those and use them on her tickle spots. All the options sounded like so much fun, and Dawn began to eagerly anticipate being tickled.

However, as time wore on without Connor appearing, reality set in. He probably would not tickle her. Despite the prior night’s tickles, he did seem too shy to ambush her at the breakfast table. She still held out hope as she ate and drank a glass of water.

A while later, Connor entered the dining room from behind Dawn, greeting her with a groggy mumble, “Morning, mistress.”

She turned around, blinking a few times in surprise, and looked up at him. “Morning, Con. Did you sleep well?”

“Kinda.”

Unsure of why he had gotten up, Dawn suggested, “Do you want to go back to sleep?”

“No. Gotta eat and jog.”

“I’m not in any rush to jog, and you still look tired.”

He looked over at her with half-closed eyes. “I’ll wake up, and I want this off.” He pointed at his ribs.

“You want to get… oh.” If the earlier ‘Mistress’ mention had not made it clear, Connor clearly thought that he was still a tickle slave, and the Rib Counter could torment him at any moment. “Con, don’t worry about that. I won’t turn it on if you go back to sleep. And I really think you should sleep some more. We’re going out later, and you’ll need your energy.”

“Please, Mistress? I want it off.”

Reluctantly, she changed to her commanding voice, “Get some more sleep, Con.”

He looked at her with pleading eyes, and she stared back. “Yes, Mistress.” Still groggy, he turned back towards the bedroom and left.

Once her former slave was back in his room, Dawn headed to the kitchen and got a skillet out. She made herself some eggs, not wanting to force Connor to fix her breakfast once he finished resting. After she ate, she set a timer for an hour and went back to her room, grabbing the sketch that she had made the prior night. Happy to see Connor’s door closed, she made her way to her art room. She copied the sketch into a different notebook that she kept downstairs and began to refine it. The hour passed by quickly as she recalled the wonderful tickling that Connor had given her.

When her phone’s timer finally beeped, Dawn headed back upstairs, the smell of eggs greeting her as she walked up. “Morning, Con!” she called out as she got to the top of the stairs.

“I’m in the kitchen,” came his response, and she went there. Connor glanced at her, saw her exposed stomach, and shyly waved her over.

“Morning, Con.” She slowly walked towards him, unsure of why he had not yet returned the standard greeting.

He waved again.

“Con?”

He continued silently beckoning her over.

“What’s going o- AHAHAHAHAHA!” When she finally reached Connor, his hand shot out to tickle her bare midriff.

“Morning, Dawn!” he finally gave her a real greeting as his fingers danced on her torso.

“MOHOHORNIHIHING, COHOHOHON!” Finally, she backed away, and Connor did not follow.

“I can start greeting you like that again, right?” he questioned.

“Yes, definitely.” Finally realizing why her former slave had spoken so little, she eagerly accepted the abnormal greeting. “I could get used to that again.”

“Good. I do have another quick question, though. Did I get up earlier?”

“Yes.”

Blushing, he asked, “Did I talk to you and call you Mistress then?”

“Yes.”

“Did you correct me?”

“No, Con.”

“Why not?” He looked genuinely curious.

“I wasn’t sure you’d listen. You seemed tired, and you were insistent that you were a slave.”

“I probably would have listened if you’d told me.”

“You thought you had the Rib Counter on, and there was nothing wrapped around your ribs. You were very clearly tired, and I knew you’d realize that you were free after some more sleep.”

“Maybe, but I know I would have figured it out even if I didn’t sleep more. If I do that again, can you please just tell me instead of ordering me around?”

“Sure, if that’s what you want.”

“It is.”

“Okay. I take it you’re not feeling like a tickle slave anymore?”

“Would I have tickled you if I thought that?”

“Good point. How late did you stay up last night, anyways?”

“A couple of hours after you went to bed. After the game ended, I found another one to watch.”

“That’s nice. Maybe you’ll be able to find more in the future.”

“Hopefully. It was fun.”

Not particularly interested in Connor’s baseball watching habits, Dawn changed the subject, “Well, do you want to go on a jog after you finish breakfast?”

“Definitely. Do you want some eggs?”

“No, I already ate. I’m going to go change.” Connor nodded, and Dawn headed back to her room, putting on a plain blue crop top and shorts. Knowing that she had his attention simply by baring her belly, she added a thin layer of Tingly Torso lotion before she returned to the dining room. Connor was already there, eating his eggs, and she took the seat across from him. “How are your eggs, Con?”

“They’re good,” he glanced up in between bites. “You sure you don’t want some?”

“They look great, but I’m sure. I wasn’t sure how long you would sleep, so I made myself breakfast.”

“Okay.” He went back to eating, and after failing to engage him in another conversation, Dawn went back to her room and grabbed a book. She sat down in the recliner, waiting for him to finish and change into jogging clothes.

“Hey, Dawn.” A while later, Dawn looked up from the comfortable chair to see Connor standing above her. She had heard him finishing breakfast and putting dishes away, but after that, he had changed remarkably fast.

“Ready to stretch?” she asked, standing up. “EEP!” Right as she was getting out of the chair, he poked her belly, and she fell back into it.

“You know, now that I’m free, do you have any alternative stretches?” he inquired, his eyes fixed on her middle. “Maybe some where you laugh?”

“Unfortunately, no, and I want to jog,” she stated, although the offer to let him tickle her was tempting.

“Fine,” he smiled, offering his hand. She took it, and once she was up, his other hand snuck to her side and squeezed a few times.

She squealed but stayed still, only hopping away when he released her hand. Turning to him, she wagged a finger and teasingly questioned, “Do I still need the Rib Counter for our jogs?”

Connor shrunk. “No, Mis- No, Dawn, you don’t need that. I’ll behave.”

Shocked at how seriously he took her, Dawn backed down, blushing. “Okay, then behave. To be clear, though, behaving doesn’t mean that you can’t give a few pokes here and there. Let’s stretch.”

He nodded, and they began their jogging preparations. The change from slave Connor to free Connor was evident the first time she stretched out her back. Five fingers wiggled on and around her bellybutton, causing a quick outburst of laughter. With a smile, she got right back to stretching, and he did not press his luck. The two ran through the routine with minimal ticklish interruptions, and then they headed out. For the most part, the jog went as it had the past three days. Connor did poke her whenever they turned a corner, but otherwise, he refrained from tickling her abdomen.

Even after they got back home, Connor only gave both her sides a quick scribble before the pair separated for showers. She emerged with another crop top, while he had a comfortable short-sleeved shirt on. Both of them wore shorts to complement the warm weather. “So, Con, we’ve got about an hour before we need to leave for Felicity’s,” Dawn announced. “What do you want to do in the meantime?”

“Is there anything that we need to do now that I’m free?” he asked. “I was a bit too busy processing finally being free yesterday that I didn’t think about us doing anything else official.”

“I think we need to get you your debit card for your bank account, but I doubt we have time for that now. Other than that, I think Tickle Slave Operations did everything for you. Was there anything specific you were thinking of?”

“No. When are we going to go open my bank account?”

Narrowing her eyes, Dawn ordered, “Go get the paperwork they gave you at Tickle Slave Operations.” The two headed to their respective rooms, grabbing the freedom paperwork, before meeting in the dining room. Dawn went through hers first, quickly locating the bank statement. After this, Connor let her go through his pile, and she eventually found his copy of his latest statement. “Con, Felicity said she never told you, but she paid you for working on bondage. She kept the money in an account in your name, but while you were a tickle slave, it was under your mistress’ control. Now that you’re free, all of this is yours.”

Connor stared at the paper. “Wow, she was generous. I’m going to have to thank her so much when we visit. Wow.”

“I’m a little confused, though. After I freed you, I thought that Brynn or whoever was with you would tell you about this.”

“Oh, Brynn probably did. I don’t remember a whole lot from that. She would explain something, then tickle me, then explain something else. It was hard to keep track of what was happening.”

“That makes sense. So, anyways, maybe you should look at this sometime today and see if there is anything else you need to do. Tomorrow is completely free, so we can take care of things and relax.”

“Okay, I’ll do that later. Can we play some games now? I think I’m ready to take on a challenge.”

“Well, in that case…” The two headed to the game room, and even though they chose to begin with a harder game, they started off great. They continued playing for the whole hour, and then Dawn decided they needed to head to Felicity’s house.

Next Chapter
Chapter 17: Thursday Trips, Part 2

Last edited:
What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back