• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 17: Thursday Trips, Part 10 (F/F, F/M, M/F, upper body)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is the final part of Chapter 17 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn
Chapter 16: Free Friends
Chapter 17: Thursday Trips

Previous Chapter
Chapter 17: Thursday Trips, Part 9

A while later, Jen came up behind Dawn and spidered up her bare sides. “Hey, Dawn,” she teasingly addressed the switch as she tickled back down, “think Mads has had enough?”

“YEHEHEHEAH, IHIHIHI GUEHEHESS,” Dawn responded, removing the Q-tip from the innie. Jen echoed this, taking her fingers off the switch’s sensitive sides.

“Thanks, Dawn,” Maddie peacefully stated, resting on the pillow. “That was nice.”

“Maddie, Connor is ready for you,” Jen announced as she began unlocking the cuffs holding her best friend to the couch. “I convinced him that he should let you tickle him as an apology for going all out on you.”

“What?” Dawn’s eyes darted to the other switch. The whole point of the Q-tip tickling was to make Maddie forget about Connor tickle torturing her.

“That’s good; at least now he’ll take his punishment willingly,” Maddie pulled herself into a sitting position on the couch. “Did you tie him up for me?”

“No, I wasn’t sure where you’d want him.”

“Let’s put him here, to remind him how he tortured me.”

“Do you really need to do that?” Dawn asked. “I mean, I’m sure he only tickled you because you tickled him.”

“Doesn’t matter; I don’t tolerate being tickle tortured,” Maddie waved it off. “Connor…”

Jen slid over to Dawn and harshly whispered in her ear, “Do you want Maddie to take revenge on us instead? Because if you don’t let her tickle Connor, that’s what will happen. We were having enough fun while he was tickling her that we let it go on for quite a while. Mads didn’t like that, and she’s not going to forget it. Just give her this, and I promise it will only go on for a little bit. Afterwards, I’ll even let him tickle me; that way, you both can leave in a good mood. If you don’t let her tickle him now, Mads is either going to torture us both tonight, or she’ll get me tonight and you next week. Plus, she’d still tickle him at some point, once we can’t do anything about it. I can and will help Connor avoid more tickling, but not while Maddie’s out for revenge.”

“Fine,” Dawn conceded, then turned towards the dining room, only to find Connor right next to her. “Con, Maddie wants you up on the couch again.”

“Please don’t let this go on for very long,” the already shirtless man requested.

“Maddie, you’ve got fifteen minutes,” Dawn put a firm limit on the revenge.

“Didn’t he tickle me for-”

“Didn’t keep track of the time,” Jen interjected as the trio of women began to tie the man down. “In any case, you ought to be able to make him regret tickling you in under fifteen minutes.”

“Fair enough; I’ll make him regret it in five and use the other ten for torture. Dawn, any tools that Connor would just love me using?”

“Dungeon Ticklers shouldn’t need tickle tool advice,” Dawn replied, not wanting to make an already bad experience for Connor even worse.

“True, and I’ve already gotten him to nearly cry with just these,” Maddie flashed her fingers. “I bet I can make him wail in less than five minutes just experimenting with tools on those ribs.”

“I bet you can,” Jen stated patronizingly as she pulled Dawn away. “Dawn, I believe it’s my turn to lose a tickle fight with you?”

Casting a worried glance at Connor, the switch took a deep breath to calm herself. Then, turning to Jen, she smiled, “Yes, I believe you did lose. Please lay down to accept your tickle punishment.”

“Only after that goes away,” Jen pointed to the Q-tip in Dawn’s hand.

“I never said I already had my punishment tools. Please lay down while I go get the proper ones.” She left for the tickle tool closet, and by the time she returned with two feather dusters, Jen was laying down, her entire upper body exposed for tickles. “I take it that a good dusting can convince you that you lost the tickle fight?”

“Sounds like SOHOHOMETHIHIHING THAHAHA- IHIHIHI WAHAHAHANT TOHOHOHO LOHOHOSE AHAHAGAHAHAIN!” Halfway into Jen’s little speech, Dawn began brushing the feathers on the bare belly, and the ticklee quickly changed her tone to openly accept the tickles.

“See, this is why I thought I’d win. I get the thought of feathers on your tummy in your mind, and all of a sudden, you lose your will to fight.”

“HEHEHEY IHIHIHI TIHIHIHICKLEHED YOHOHOHOU GOHOHOHOOD! IHIHI WAHAHANTED TOHOHOHO WIHIHIHIN!”

“That’s because I didn’t outright tell you that you’d get the feathers. You knew it, but you didn’t hear it while we were tickle fighting. Plus, I think we both just wanted to tickle fight then.”

“YEHEHEHES WEHEHEHE DIHIHIHIHID! BUHUHUHUT NOHOHOHOW THAHAHAT IHIHIHIHI LOHOHOHOST- WEHEHELL, FAHAHAKE LOHOHOHOST, IHIHIHI WOHOHOHOULD DOHOHOHO IHIHIHIT AGAHAHAIN!”

“See, this is why I should have said something about putting feathers on this ticklish tummy. Once you hear about it, you start to feel it, and you don’t want that feeling to go away. Maybe that’s how Maddie should help us end our tickle fights, instead of tickling us away from each other.”

“IHIHIHIHI WOHOHOULDN’T COHOHOMPLAHAHAIN!”

“When I pull her off of Con, I’ll have to tell her that.”

“GOHOHOHONNA HAHAHVE TOHOHO MAHAHAHAKE MEHEHEHE LAHAHAHAUGH AHAHAHA LOHOHOHOT MOHOHORE FIHIHIHIRST!”

“That’s right, Jen. Fifteen minutes is a long time to get some great reactions out of you.” Dawn brushed the duster over Jen’s innie, then pushed it in and twisted it around. “Especially when your tickle button is presenting itself as such a perfect target.”

“YEHEHEHES IHIHIHIHIT IHIHIHIHIS! GEHEHEHEHET IHIHIHIT!”

Partially to reward Jen but mostly to hear the happy laughter of her friend, Dawn focused the feathery tool on the hypersensitive navel. She teased her ticklee and delighted in the praising responses Jen threw back, and she only occasionally turned away from the tickling to glance at the clock. As much as she wanted to tickle the Dungeon Tickler until she was in a purely blissful state, Dawn knew that Maddie would continue torturing Connor until someone stopped her. Still, the switch had fun with her first informal ‘tickler session’ in a week with a ticklee who wanted it from the start.

Upon seeing that fifteen minutes had passed, Dawn reluctantly removed the feathers from Jen’s midriff, telling her, “Sorry, Jen, but Maddie’s time is up, and I need to make sure she knows. Are you still up for letting Con tickle you to help him recover?”

“Absolutely,” Jen pulled herself up to a sitting position with ease. “He did a really good job earlier, and he needs to get me back for when I tickled him.”

“Great!” Dawn walked over and tapped Maddie on the shoulder. “Hey, Maddie, your fifteen minutes are up.”

“Okay,” Maddie responded, removing a toothbrush from Connor’s ribs. “We had lots of fun with my revenge, didn’t we, Connor?”

“Ugh,” he moaned.

“Yes, he was surprisingly open when I requested that he-”

Connor jumped in, “Ordered, and I still have no clue why- AHAHA!”

“Maddie!” Dawn gasped after Maddie flicked the toothbrush back on his ribs for another quick tickle.

“I requested that he tell me how you tortured him worst, and he just spilled it.”

“Yeah, I don’t know why I did that,” Connor admitted through gritted teeth. “Made the whole AHAHAHAHAHA!”

“The women are talking, Connor,” Maddie turned the toothbrush back on and stuck it in between a pair of ribs. “Anyways, he said you used hard-bristled paintbrushes, toothbrushes, flossers, and raspberried him.”

“Maddie, your time is up,” Dawn stared at the active brush.

“Yeah, Mads, knock it off. Unless you want that in your button,” Jen threatened.

“Fine,” Maddie huffed in faux exasperation and lifted the tool. “Anyways, we don’t have any of the hard-bristled paintbrushes, but I got him good with everything else.”

“He didn’t tell you how well hairbrushes work?” Dawn glanced down to Connor, whose eyes widened.

“Oh, yeah, he did. Said he needed baby oil to keep it from being painful, though, and I didn’t want to put that on if I was going to raspberry him. In any case, he’s really fun to punish. So, what now?”

“We’re going to free Con, and we can’t stay for much longer,” Dawn said the last part with reluctance. “I looked at the time, and it’s getting late.”

“That’s too bad,” Maddie frowned. “We haven’t even gotten to play any games.”

“And we’re not going to, at least not tonight,” Jen announced. “After letting you get revenge on him, I think Connor deserves something positive to end the day. I’m going to let him tickle me again, as long as it’s alright with him.”

“I’m fine with that; you’re fun to tickle,” the man replied when all eyes turned to him. “What do you like to be tickled with, since you’re volunteering?”

Jen snatched the toothbrush from Maddie. “Will this work? I’m sure that Dawn has or will insist that you try one on her outie, but it’s different with an innie.”

“As long as you like it.”

“Speaking of my outie, Maddie,” Dawn turned to the other Dungeon Tickler, “I think it’s only fair to let you get some more tickling in before Con and I leave.”

“I think that’d be fair,” Maddie agreed. “Plus, I never got to thank you for helping me recover after he tortured me. Want a paintbrush there?”

Dawn smiled. “After we get him out.” Maddie made quick work of the ankle restraints, while Jen undid Connor’s wrists. After helping him into a sitting position, Jen plopped down beside him. “Want me tied up?” the professional switch asked her tickler as Connor slipped the brush into the other ticklee’s innie.

“Not this time, just take your seat at the table.” Dawn headed back to where she had been tickled earlier, and Maddie picked out a paintbrush from her tickle tool closet. “So, what time do you want to head out?”

“EIHIHIHGHT FIHIHIHIFTEHEHEEN!” the switch answered as the tool met her outie.

“Sounds good. Connor and I will stop a few minutes early so you’ll be ready to go. However, don’t think that this tickle session and the one earlier make up for you missing Saturday and Tuesday. I think we’re going to have to have dedicated bellybutton ticklings for each of the next few weeks to get you back in my good graces.”

“PROHOHOHOMIHIHIHISE?”

“Yes, I promise. Plus, I want to see how it feels to have Connor as a second tickler on you and/or Jen. Maybe even triple-team one or both of you. Also, I know Jen’s going to want to let Connor practice on her, and from feeling him tickle me and seeing him tickle Jen, I think he wants that, too.”

“SOHOHOHOUNDS GOHOHOHOOD!” Dawn could have been jealous about sharing Connor with Jen and Maddie, but that was not worth it. After all, she had confessed to Maddie that she still had a crush on Connor, and the Dungeon Tickler instantly encouraged her to pursue a romantic relationship. Dawn knew that Jen and Maddie talked about pretty much everything, and that would surely be a topic of discussion later that night or the next day. While the switch had not decided if she would talk to Connor about advancing their relationship, she could at least count on the pair of Dungeon Ticklers to avoid interfering, no matter how much Jen enjoyed being tickled by anyone and everyone.

“So, does that mean you’re going to bring him back? You can tell him that I won’t tickle him as much next time if that helps.”

“IHIHIHILL TAHAHALK TOHOHOHO HIHIHIHIM, AHAHAHAND IHIHI THIHIHINK HEHEHE WIHIHIHILL!”

“Great. Next time, we can just do a little tickling: me on you, Connor on Jen, maybe me and Connor double-teaming one of you, maybe… well, maybe, I shouldn’t plan anything specific. Otherwise, it’s going to turn into tonight again. But if you tell us something Connor likes to do, besides tickling you or Jen, we’ll do it.”

“WEHEHEHE PLAHAHAYED AHAHA BUHUHUNCH OHOHOF GAHAHAMES AHAHAHAT MYHYHY HOHOHOUSE!”

“We’ll play games next week, then. I mean, we’ll do that whether or not Connor comes, since you enjoy it, too. Still, let Jen or me know of anything specific. Ooh, also, if he likes a specific food. Just let us know.”

“IHIHIHILL AHAHASK HIHIHIHIM!”

“Great. He does seem like a nice guy, Dawn. Even if he’s kind of evil when you give him a paintbrush.”

“IHIHIHI THOHOHOHOUGHT HEHEHE WAHAHAS NIHIHICE WIHIHIHITH THAHAHAT!” Dawn recalled Connor tickling her with the paintbrush.

“You would think that. I bet you think I’m being nice with this.”

“YOHOHOHOHOU AHAHAHARE!”

“Yeah, I guess I am. But that’s because it’s on your outie, not in my innie. He was evil when he used it on me. At least he’s good pretty much all the time outside of that.”

“YEHEHEHES HEHEHE IHIHIHIS!”

From there, the ticklish conversation died down, and Maddie just focused on tickling Dawn’s favorite spot with her favorite tool. The Dungeon Tickler continued until the clock finally told her it was time to stop. She ceased the tickling and headed over to Connor, who was still having a blast tickling Jen. “Hey, Connor, I think Dawn wanted to get home sometime soon.”

“Oh, okay,” he pulled the electric toothbrush out of Jen’s bellybutton, running it on her skin all the way to her side before finally taking it off the ticklish torso.

“Well, if you really have to leave, Dawn,” Jen looked over to the switch, who sadly nodded. “That was a ton of fun, Connor. You’re going to have to try a flosser on me the next time we meet up. Dawn hates them, but I love them.”

“Speaking of next time,” Maddie spoke up, “Dawn usually comes here on Tuesday nights.”

“Yeah, and Connor, we’d love if you came back then, too!” Jen picked up where Maddie was going and finished it.

His face lit up, but he turned to his former mistress instead of giving a direct answer. “Dawn and I can talk about it later; I’m starting a new job on Monday.”

“Okay, and if some other time works out better, just let us know,” Maddie stated.

“Oh, also, we get together at Tickle Mistress Wendy’s house on Saturdays, and Dawn comes there, too,” Jen pointed out as the man got up. “Will you join us, Connor?”

“I still have to ask Wendy if it’s alright for me to bring a guest,” Dawn answered.

“But if she says yes, I’d love to meet her and see you two again,” he confirmed.

“Sounds great!” Jen replied. “Well, thanks for coming over and introducing yourself, and Dawn, it’s nice to see you again after such a long time. We’ll see you as soon as we can, hopefully both of you on Saturday.”

“See you later,” the pair responded in unison, and they headed out. As it was getting late, they went straight to the transportation hub and picked up two tickler tickets for the subway. The ride back was uneventful, and even after tickling Jen and Maddie for quite a bit, Connor did not show interest in the pole-bound ticklees.

When they arrived at their stop, the pair walked silently to the house, and once Dawn closed the door, Connor announced, “That was a lot of fun, Dawn, but I’m getting really tired. I think I’m just going to go to bed now.”

“Yeah, I’m tired, too, Con. Good night.” With that, the pair separated for their bedrooms. Dawn changed into her pajamas, and after all the tickling fun with Jen and Maddie, she fell asleep almost instantly, a wide smile on her face.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back