• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 17: Thursday Trips, Part 5 (M/F, belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 5 of Chapter 17 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn
Chapter 16: Free Friends
Chapter 17: Thursday Trips

Previous Chapter
Chapter 17: Thursday Trips, Part 4

“YEHEHEHEHES IHIHIHIHIHIT TIHIHIHICKLEHEHES!” Stretched out on the rack, Dawn laughed happily as Connor brushed a feather on top of her outie.

“I’m so glad you agreed to get on here, Dawn,” Connor commented. “I really wanted to do this yesterday after I got tired of tickling you on the couch.”

“YOHOHOU SHOHOHOULD HAHAHAVE SAHAHAID SOHOHOHOHO! IHIHIHI WOHOHOHOHOULD HAHAHAVE LEHEHET YOHOHOHOU!”

“That’s nice to know for the future. Right now, though, I think this bellybutton needs plenty of feathering. I could get used to this.”

“IHIHIHIHIM AHAHALREADEHEHEHE UHUHUSED TOHOHOHO IHIHIHIT!”

“Interesting. So, this is just how you sound when your tickle button gets feathered. That means that if I do this for the whole half hour…”

“YOHOHOHOU WOHOHOHOULD HEHEHEAR THIHIHIS FOHOHOHOR AHAHA HAHAHALF HOHOHOUR!”

“As fun as that would be, I think it’d be more fun to mix up tools. I know more than just feathers work on you.”

“WHAHAHATEHEHEVER YOHOHOHOU WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANT!” She almost lost the final word laughing when he moved the feather down towards her hips and flicked a fingernail on her immobile navel. However, she quickly recovered and finished the word, then kept laughing. “IHIHIHIHITS AHAHAHALL FUHUHUHUN!”

“Since it’s all fun…” The feather slid back up on top of her navel.

“SOHOHOHO MUHUHUHUCH FUHUHUHUN, COHOHOHON! KEHEHEEP IHIHIT UHUHUHUP!”

“And there goes the whole ‘you not telling me what to do’,” he joked. Even though she would feel fine if he decided to change the tool, Dawn did not necessarily want him to do that, so she let herself fall into pure laughter. A few minutes later, Connor asked, “Still feeling good, Dawn?”

Her words returned with force, “IHIHIHIHI FEHEHEHEEL GREHEHEHEAT! THIHIHIS IHIHIHIS THEHEHE BEHEHEHEST!”

“Would a paintbrush be as great?”

“NOHOHOHOHO! IHI-”

Connor cut her off. “No? I thought you liked paintbrushes.”

“IHIHIHI LOHOHOHOVE THEHEHEM! THEHEY’RE BEHEHETTEHEHER THAHAHAN FEHEHEATHEHERS!”

“Oh. Well, I guess I should find one.” He removed the feather from her outie. “Dawn, where are the paintbrushes?”

Following a few giggles, Dawn had her breath back. “Sorry, Con, I don’t know exactly where everything is, but all my tools are in the same area. I think there are three rows and four columns of drawers. The feathers should have been in the top row.”

“I figured you’d know which one they were in, since you probably use them a lot,” Connor stated as drawers began opening and closing.

“Nope. I just do the same thing that you’re doing. I’ll probably eventually get them down, although if you’re serious about practicing with me on the rack, you might learn it before me.”

“I’ll aim for that,” Connor declared. “And this looks like it could be fun.”

“Paint- NOHOHOHOHO FEHEHEATHEHERS?” Dawn laughed out in confusion when a group of feathers began brushing her bare belly. Almost immediately after saying that, though, the multitude of sensations on her stomach gave away the tool.

“You know, if you’re going to wear crop tops all the time, that tummy’s bound to get some dust on it. Perhaps I could help you clean it?” he suggested.

“YEHEHES! IHIHIHIT WIHIHIHLL NEHEHEED DUHUHUHUSTIHIHIHING! YOHOHOU DUHUHUHUST AHAHAHAWAHAHAHAY! DOHOHO IHIHIHIT WHEHEHENEHEHEVEHEHER! NOHOHOT JUHUHUST TOHOHO CLEHEHEAN!”

“Whenever? Even when you’re not on the rack?”

“IHIHIHI HAHAHAVE DUHUHUSTERS UHUHUPSTAHAHAIRS!”

“So really whenever. I might just have to take advantage of that. If you don’t mind, I’ll be looking for any dust on that belly of yours. Especially on this little spot; I have a feeling it will pick up a lot.” The tool centered on her navel, throwing her into happy hysterics.

“AHAHAS LOHOHONG AHAHAS YOHOHOHOU TIHIHICKLE IHIHIHIT OHOHOFF!” Although neither Connor nor Dawn were inclined to tease this much in normal conversation, their mutual enjoyment of the tickling broke down their shyness. Having her favorite tickle spot targeted constantly made Dawn want to encourage Connor to tickle her more, and he was just as eager to come up with excuses for future tickling.

Connor focused the feather duster on her bare bellybutton for a few more minutes, but through her laughter, Dawn could faintly hear drawers opening and closing. A couple of times, the time between the opposing sounds lasted a little longer, and Dawn wondered what her tickler would be trying on her next. Finally, he pressed the feathers of the duster into her ticklish torso and yanked it back towards him, giving her one ticklish swipe before the tool left her midriff.

“Dawn, want that paintbrush I promised?” he questioned.

“Yes, please,” she responded, her ticklish smile growing more eager.

“Here you go.”

“YEHEHEHEHES IHIHIHIHI LOHOHOHOVE IHIHIHIHIT!” The praises immediately returned when several small, soft bristles made contact with her bellybutton. “THAHAHANKS, COHOHOHON!”

“You’re welcome, Dawn. You know, if you let me tickle you and laughed like this when I was a tickle slave, I’m not sure I would have wanted to be freed.”

“NOHOHOHOT AHAHA CHAHAHANCE! YOHOHOHOU NEEHEHEHEDEHEHED TOHOHOHO BEHEHE FREHEHEE! YOHOHOHOU WOHOHOHOULD HAHAHAVE STOHOHOHOPPED AHAHALREHEHEADEHEHEE!”

“I mean, it might have taken me a few sessions to tickle you like this, but…” he conceded.

“WAHAHAHAY TOHOHOO LOHOHONG!” she broke in.

“But if you’d ordered me to…”

“NOHOHOHOT RIHIHIHIGHT! YOHOHOHOU SHOHOHOULD WAHAHANT TOHOHOHO TIHIHICKLE MEHEHE! NOHOHOT BEHEHE FOHOHOHORCED!”

“It didn’t take me long to like tickling you, even when you didn’t order me to.”

“YOHOHOU WOHOHOHOULD HAHAHAVE HEHEHELD BAHAHACK AHAHAT SOHOHOHOME POHOHOHOINT! THIHIHIS IHIHIHIS BEHEHETTEHEHER!”

“Well, I can’t say I disagree. Plus, I am glad that you freed me. That just makes your tummy even more fun to tickle.”

“GOHOHOHOOD! YOHOHOULL GEHEHET LOHOHOTS OHOHOF CHAHAHANCES TOHOHO TIHIHICKLE IHIHIHIT!”

“Well, given that I’ll have lots of chances to use this paintbrush on your belly, how about we try another tool?” Connor surprised Dawn with the change of subject.

“REHEHEALLY?” she asked, her laughter taking on a tinge of disappointment.

“You said I had half an hour to tickle you how I liked.”

“OHOHOHOKAHAHAY!” she reluctantly conceded, and the paintbrush left her navel. As her laughter died down, the sound of buzzing immediately reversed her attitude. Since Connor vowed to stay clear of flossers, that could only mean one of two things, and both were very welcome.

“I promised you this yesterday, too.” A multitude of buzzing bristles hit her bellybutton.

“TOHOHOHOOTHBRUHUHUHUSH!” Dawn joyfully exclaimed.

“Right on top of your outie, just like I said it would be,” Connor confirmed.

“IHIHIHI LIHIHIHIKE THIHIHIS, TOHOHOHOO!”

“Like, not love?” he questioned.

“NOHOHOT AHAHAS GOHOHOOD AHAHAS AHAHA PAHAINTBRUHUHUSH, BUHUHUT STIHIHIHILL GREHEHEHEAT!” Dawn had never loved any tickle tool as much as soft-bristled paintbrushes, but this was a nice concession prize.

“Interesting. I thought that since this should tickle you more, you’d enjoy it more, but I guess that’s not the case. Oh, well. It just means that you have lots and lots of paintbrushes in your future.”

“YAHAHAHAHAY!” Dawn rejoiced. “DOHOHOHONT STOHOHOHOP WIHIHITH THIHIHIS UHUHUNTIHIHIL YOHOHOURE REHEHEADY, THOHOHOUGH!”

“I wouldn’t dream of it; toothbrushes may not be your favorite, but I love the laugh this one’s getting out of you.” Connor continued with the buzzing brush for several minutes, getting near-constant compliments from Dawn along the way. After a while, though, he announced, “We’ve only got a few minutes left, and I want to hear your happiest laughs again. I think it’s time for these to make a return.”

“YEHEHEHEHES!” Dawn screamed happily when a paintbrush replaced the departing toothbrush on the top knot of her outie. A few seconds later, a second paintbrush landed to the right of her bellybutton, causing even more happy laughter to rush out of her mouth. “THAHAHANKS, COHOHOHON! THIHIHIS IHIHIHIS THE BEHEHEHEST!”

“I’m not sure it’s the absolute best for me yet, but I certainly want to test it out more. I’m sure that with time and practice, I’ll come to enjoy tickling you with paintbrushes as much as you enjoy being tickled with them.”

“HAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOT AHAHA CHAHAHANCE!” Dawn allowed herself to let out a tiny bit of pure laughter at the thought of Connor loving the tickling more than her before correcting him. “IHIHIHIHI LOHOHOHOVE IHIHIHIT TOHOHOO MUHUHUCH!”

“For now, but in the future-”

“IHIHIHILL STIHIHIHILL LOHOHOHOVE IHIHIHIT MOHOHOHORE!” she cut him off. “AHAHALWAHAHAYS!”

“Fine, but I can get to enjoy tickling you more than at least most other people,” he conceded.

“PROHOHOHOBABLEHEHEE! YOHOHOHOU MIHIHIHIGHT DOHOHOHO IHIHIT MOHOHORE OHOHOFTEN! IHIHIHILL LEHEHET YOHOHOHOU!”

“I’ll be happy to tickle you frequently, especially if you’re going to smile like that.”

“IHIHIHI WIHIHILL!”

“Then it’s settled. I’ll put you on the rack whenever we agree, and I’ll practice with paintbrushes and other-”

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! This time, the alarm interrupted Connor, and he yanked the tools off of Dawn’s bare belly.

“Well, I guess that’s thirty minutes,” he announced sadly.

“Yeah, I guess so,” Dawn echoed the disappointment. “It was fun, though, right?”

“Definitely.” A smile returned to Connor’s face as he went to relax the tension on the rack and free Dawn. “Can we do it again?”

“Sometime tomorrow, or later today, if I lose that little wager we made. You did a really good job tickling me.”

“Thanks.” Connor spoke up to be heard over the rack motor’s whining. “And thanks for giving me the chance to tickle you. It’s nice to know that I got to tickle at least one person without immediate revenge. Right?” His voice pitched up with concern at the last part.

“I’m not going to tickle you right now, Con,” she assured him. “I had plenty of fun getting tickled.” With a wide smile, she briefly reflected on the tickling and reconfirmed, “Yes, that was so much fun. Sorry to leave you so quickly, Con, but I need some time to decompress, alone, before we go to Jen and Maddie’s apartment. I’m going to go to the painting room once you let me off here.”

“Okay. I’ll probably be upstairs if you need me.” He released the wrist bonds first, then the ankle bonds. “Before I leave, are you alright standing?”

“Yep!” She swung off the rack to show him just how fine she was, but instead, she landed awkwardly due to only having one flip flop on. Reacting on instinct, Connor reached out and steadied her sides with a grab. “EEP!” she squeaked at the unexpected tickle. He backed away fearfully, but kept his hands at her sides until she seemed stable. “Thanks for the catch, Con,” she dismissed the tickle. “I didn’t think about this being off.” Grabbing the other flip flop, she sat down on the rack and slipped it on. “I’m good, Con. You can go upstairs or wherever.”

“Are you sure?” he asked, concerned.

“Yes, I’m sure. I’ll see you in an hour or so.” Without waiting for a response, she confidently walked to the art room, hearing the creak of the stairs shortly after passing them. Apparently, Connor was convinced of her stability, leaving her alone again. She shut and locked the art room door before opening up her phone and setting an hour-long timer.

Once she had her dedicated art time locked in, she dashed over to a sketchbook. Opening it up to a new page, she grabbed a pencil and began sketching out the rack tickling. It had been just as great as the prior day’s tickling, and she planned to share paintings of both events with Connor. Stroke by stroke, the rough sketch of Connor tickling her bellybutton with a paintbrush came to life on the paper. The timer had not yet beeped when she finished, so she moved on to refining it.

While Dawn was still putting details into the sketch, the timer signaled the end of a quick hour, and she glanced at the clock. She and Connor still had a little while before they were set to leave to meet Jen and Maddie, and she decided to spend that time with him. Closing her sketchbook and putting all her tools away, she left the art room and headed upstairs, finding Connor relaxing on the couch and watching TV.

“Hi, Dawn,” he greeted her when she entered the living room. “Was your art time good? Did it help you relax?”

“Yes, it always does,” she responded as he made room on the couch. “We’ve still got a little while until we should leave. What do you want to do?”

Apparently, either taking control during the tickling or his hour of pure freedom removed the earlier hesitation for picking an activity. “I’d be up for a quick card game. Something that I already know.”

“Sure,” she agreed, and the pair went to the game room and grabbed a childhood card game. A little before she would normally leave, she suggested that they get an early start on the way to Jen and Maddie’s home. Connor concurred, and Dawn led him out, ready to introduce him to her two best friends in the Tickle Cartel.

Next Chapter
Chapter 17: Thursday Trips, Part 6

Last edited:
What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back