• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 17: Thursday Trips, Part 9 (F/F, F/M, M/F, upper body)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 9 of Chapter 17 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn
Chapter 16: Free Friends
Chapter 17: Thursday Trips

Previous Chapter
Chapter 17: Thursday Trips, Part 8

Some time later, the tickling finally stopped with a swipe towards Dawn’s sides. After her attention had been consumed by blissful tickles, the feeling of nails nearly scraping across her stomach served as an instant alert to focus again. “Jen!” Maddie giggled from behind Dawn. “What are you doing?”

“It was time for you to stop tickling Dawn, and you didn’t like it when I used your persuasion button earlier,” Jen responded.

“Hi, Dawn.” The professional switch looked up to see Connor standing in front of her, staring at her with a smile.

“Hi, Con.”

Behind her, Maddie continued to giggle, playfully protesting, “Okay, I’ve stopped. Why are you still hugging me?”

“You look really ticklish right now,” Connor reached out and poked Dawn’s belly.

“EEK! AHAHAHAHA!” Dawn quickly fell back into Tummy Paradise ticklee mode as Connor’s fingers poked at her abdomen.

“Connor!” Jen’s sharp voice interrupted the tickles almost instantly. “Quit messing around and untie Dawn. Or do you not want to use those ropes on someone else?”

Dawn came to the realization just before Maddie’s first objections entered her ears, “No, Jen! No! No! Let me go! No! No!”

“Hurry, Connor!” Jen ordered, her voice already showing signs of strain. From past experience, Dawn knew that Maddie was doing everything she could to slip out of the other Dungeon Tickler’s grip. Connor took the command to heart, rushing behind Dawn and freeing her wrists as quickly as the rope would uncoil. He paused after that, only for the Dungeon Tickler to snap another order at him, “All the bondage, not just that! You’ve got to use more than just one piece of rope; otherwise, she will run away.”

“Jen! Let me go!” Maddie’s protests had not slowed down since they started. Dawn could hear the shuffling of bare feet on the hardwood floor behind her as the host roommates struggled with each other. While that was happening, Connor uncoiled the rope binding Dawn’s ribs and hips to the table chair, and soon, she was free.

Figuring that Jen was close to losing her grip on Maddie, the switch leapt into action. She grabbed the to-be-ticklee just above her knees, pushing them together. “Tie her wrists together!” Jen commanded Connor.

“No! Let me go! Stop, Connor! I will-”

“Connor Kester, tie her up!” Dawn knew that her words would overrule any authority that Maddie had.

“I’ll tort- No! No!”

“Stop struggling, Mads!” Jen demanded, then forced the issue.

“STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!” Maddie’s laughter filled everyone’s ears, and she tried to drop to the ground. Before she could fall on Dawn, though, Jen and Connor caught her and pulled her back up.

“Connor, tie the other rope around her ankles,” Jen instructed as she resumed her attack.

“JEHEHEHEHEN NOHOHOHOHO! STAHAHAHAP IHIHIHIHIT!”

“They’re tied,” Connor announced, and it became a lot easier for Dawn to hold the pair of knees in place.

“Good,” Jen stopped tickling Maddie. “Do you want her on the couch?”

“No! Don’t take me anywhere!” Maddie pleaded, trying to root her bound feet on the hardwood floor.

“That sounds good. Do you want me to carry her?” Connor reached down and took the ticklee’s legs from Dawn.

“Please, Connor, no! I’m sorry for tickling you earlier!”

“You get her feet. Dawn, if she tries to get away…”

“I’ve got a paintbrush right here.” Dawn hurried to retrieve the tool that was her dream and Maddie’s nightmare.

“No!” Maddie cried out, but the threat of the paintbrush kept her from struggling too much as she was carried to the couch. When they arrived, Jen and Connor rolled her onto the bondage-equipped furniture. Maddie tried to take advantage of this and kept rolling until she was on her stomach, protecting her singular tickle spot.

“Nope, that’s not going to work, Mads,” Jen reprimanded, reaching under her best friend and turning her over. “Connor, please pin her so her upper body stays like that. Dawn, if you could sit on her legs.” The two guests did as their host requested, and Jen pulled out the couch cuffs. Soon, Maddie was faceup and stretched out on the couch, her singular tickle spot just as exposed as Connor’s whole body had been earlier. “She’s all yours, Connor.”

“Connor,” Maddie fumed as his fingers teased her non-ticklish sides, “I am going to torture your ribs for so long when I get out of here. If you thought the tickling that I gave you earlier was bad, it’s nothing- nothing compared to what I’ll do to you after this. Stop before you get to a spot where I really have to punish you.”

“Don’t worry about that,” Jen dismissed the concerns. “I tickle her all the time.”

His hands began kneading her ribs. “I’m warning you, Connor. If you make me so much as squeak, you’ll regret it.”

“Hey, Con, Maddie’s not ticklish in all the normal places,” Dawn proclaimed as he tried to get laughs out of the spot that would have made him howl.

“What?” His hands came off her ribs, and he turned to his former mistress.

“I’m not going to be ticklish for you,” Maddie confidently claimed.

“You were laughing so hard you couldn’t fight me and Dawn earlier,” Jen scoffed.

“You were tickling me with nails; he doesn’t have your type of nails.”

“You see nails on this paintbrush, Maddie? You were sure scared of it earlier.” Dawn held up the tool. “Con, Maddie isn’t ticklish on almost all the normal spots. Most of her body is like your sides.”

“So, if I go and test all her spots out…”

“You’ll get constant threats until you hit the right one,” Dawn confirmed.

“They’re not just threats; I’m going to follow up on them as soon as I get out of here. Plus, you don’t have nails, so I’m not going to laugh, and you’ll be tortured for nothing.”

He ignored her and asked, Dawn, “Is it really just that one spot?”

“Pretty much.”

“Jen persuaded you to move with this earlier; maybe I can persuade you to drop the threats,” he shrugged, inserting his finger into the innie.

“NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Maddie screamed. “STAHAHAHAP STAHAHAP GEHEHEHET IHIHIHI- AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!” The weak-buttoned Dungeon Tickler lost herself to tormented hysterics as her former ticklee took revenge.

“So, want to get back to our tickle fight?” Jen requested once Connor had begun tickle torturing Maddie.

“Are you sure that it’s a good idea to leave him tickling her like that?” Dawn kept her eyes on the other pair.

“Why not? You said he was nice enough that you let him tie you up. You tickled him way more than Mads did. Do you think he’ll go too far with her?”

“I’m not worried about how much Con will tickle Maddie, at least not that by itself. But being a tickle slave took away a lot of his initiative. If we get into another never-ending tickle fight, I’m not sure he’ll intervene and stop us. What do you think Maddie will do to us if Con decides to keep her tied up until we finish our tickle fight? Even if he doesn’t tickle her the whole time…”

Jen’s eyes widened. “Oh, you’re right. I’ve probably already got Q-tips coming my way later; I don’t want to make them stay any longer. Well, if we can’t tickle fight, I’d still like to tickle you. Mads didn’t exhaust you when she tickled you earlier, did she?”

“Not in the slightest. Do you want to tie me up?”

“You’re not going to start a tickle fight with me, are you?”

“If I can’t keep my hands to myself, I’ll warn you.”

“Sounds great. On the floor, please.” Dawn complied, raising her arms above her head. “Want to pretend that you lost the tickle fight earlier? And maybe later, I’ll have lost?”

“I’ve been missing your feather-wielding, Jen.”

“You won’t miss it for long,” Jen rushed over to the table and retrieved the pair of discarded feathers, then picked up two dusters on the way back. “Dusters or just feathers, Dawn?”

“Feathers first, maybe dusters later. Con cleaned my belly before we came here.”

“I see you’re already training him,” the Dungeon Tickler commented as she began sweeping up and down Dawn’s middle zone, making sure to always hit the navel.

“HEHEHEHE PIHIHICKED IHIHIHIT OHOHOHOUT! IHIHIHI JUHUHUST SAHAHAID YEHEHEHES!”

“Oh? So, he’s training himself? Makes sense. After all, who could resist cleaning this ticklish tummy when you react like that?”

“NOHOHO OHOHOHONE, HOHOHOPEFUHUHULLEHEE!”

“I certainly can’t resist. Especially because there’s a little spot that tends to pick up more dust than anything else.” The feathers began tickling the outie’s surface. “If only it wasn’t sticking out, you wouldn’t need to have the feathers tease it so often.”

“THAHAHAHATS THE POHOHOHOINT! AHAHAND YOHOHOHOURS GEHEHEHETS LOHOHOHOTS, TOHOHOHOO!”

“True, true, and both of them make for great targets. Plus, the rewards, I mean, when you hit the right spot…”

“YEHEHEHEHEHEHES! MOHOHOHOHORE MOHOHOHOHOHOHOHORE!” Dawn played her part and emphasized her happiness when Jen hit the top of her outie.

“Ding, ding, ding! I got the grand prize! Time for a celebratory horn!” Dawn looked up at Jen just in time for the Dungeon Tickler to lean down and blow a raspberry, “PFFFFFFT!”

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAHAHAHAHAHAT HOHOHORN!” Despite her immense enjoyment of the technique, Dawn’s hands flew down to protect against the buzzing mouth, lightly smacking the top of Jen’s head when it blocked them.

“Oof, Dawn!” Jen playfully reprimanded. “You said you’d warn me before you did that.”

“SOHOHOHORREHEHEE!” Dawn apologized and lifted her arms, but when the feathers returned, only one did so, and it stayed above her bellybutton. “HEHEHEHEY IHIHIHIM SOHOHOHORREHEHEE!”

“I’m not punishing you, Dawn,” Jen claimed as she sat the other feather below the navel. “I just blew a bigger raspberry than I planned. Need to clean this off for the feathers.” Jen’s hand tickled the wetness off of Dawn’s outie before the feathers returned. “Maybe I shouldn’t have blown the horn. It was fun, but your bellybutton really needs constant tickles.”

“YEHEHEHES IHIHIHIT DOHOHOHOHOES! TIHIHIHICKLE IHIHIHIHIT!”

“I will, I will,” Jen promised. “Now, earlier, you were laughing like you and Maddie were having a session at Tummy Paradise. Let’s see if we can send you back there. How long do you think it will take me tickling this ticklish tickle button to get you there?”

“NOHOHOHOT LOHOHOHONG!” Once again, the mention of her workplace made Dawn start to slip into her favorite ticklee mood. Jen’s stated intent to get her there only helped the process along. “JUHUHUST KEHEHEEP TIHIHICKLIHIHING!”

“I will. I can’t stop tickling you when you enjoy it so much. Plus, your stomach is just sitting there, inviting me to tickle, tickle, tickle it!”

“AHAHAHAHA YEHEHEHES IHIHIHIT IHIHIHIS!” With that, Dawn let herself embrace Tummy Paradise ticklee mode. Jen offered more teases and compliments on the ticklish torso, and Dawn praised her for each and every one. Only hearing Maddie’s laughter could have ruined the fun tickle immersion, but the feathers had made Dawn’s laughter loud enough to drown that out long ago.

Unfortunately, as good as Jen’s tummy tickling was, Dawn knew that the Dungeon Tickler would not let her best friend suffer under Connor’s fingers forever. She provided Dawn a short recovery period by moving the feathers to the switch’s sides before announcing, “Sorry, Dawn, but I’ve got to quit tickling you. I think I’ve let Connor have enough revenge on Maddie.”

“OHOHOHOKAHAHAY!” Dawn nodded, and the feathers left her sides.

Jen walked over and announced, “Connor, time to stop,” before slipping her hands under his shirt and squeezing his ribs.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHOHOHO! IHIHIHI STAHAHAHAPPED!”

“That’s nice. Now that you’re not tickling anyone, I think it’s a great time for me to test out your tickle spots. I hear you’ve got a great one right here on your ribs.”

“Oh, thank goodness!” Maddie breathed a big sigh of relief after Jen took Connor to the ground, tickling him under his shirt. “I thought he’d never stop. Jen! Come let me out, and I’ll help you get him. Phew!”

Hearing that and not exactly thrilled with the idea of Connor’s revenge immediately becoming undone, Dawn frowned. If only there was a way to get Maddie less upset at Connor. A smile came onto her face. Maddie didn’t hate all tickle tools, and she had tickled Dawn so well earlier. The Dungeon Tickler definitely deserved a ticklish reward. Although she was still tired from the outie feathering, the switch forced herself to stand up.

“Dawn, great! Jen didn’t exhaust you!” Maddie brightly noticed the other guest. “Please come over and untie me.”

“I’m going to put these away first,” Dawn picked up the feathers and dusters. “Don’t want to leave them scattered on the floor.”

“Well, okay,” Maddie verbally shrugged, and Dawn retrieved the other fallen tickle tools near the table. The professional switch headed to the tool closet and returned what would have been torture tools for Maddie, exchanging them for a single Q-tip. When Dawn returned, Maddie was still in high spirits. “Got all the tickle tools back? I’m ready for revenge on Connor’s ribs.”

“Not yet, Maddie,” Dawn knelt beside the couch.

“What?”

“You did such a great job tickling me earlier, and I think that you deserve something in return.”

“But I was nice to you!” Maddie protested. “Even when I was ask-”

“I said you did a great job, and that implies you were being nice,” Dawn showed her the Q-tip. “Now, it’s my turn to be nice to you.”

“Please tell me that’s for Jen because she helped tie me up here,” Maddie’s words begged, but she looked towards her torso with a slowly growing smile.

“No, I’m not helping you tickle torture Jen. I’m going to return your kindness from when you tickled me.”

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FIHIHIHIHINE!” Maddie threw her head back and began laughing when the Q-tip met the inside of her navel. “IHIHIHIT TIHIHICKLEHEHES!”

“Hey, Dawn?” Jen called from near the dining room, causing Dawn to turn while continuing her tickling. With a concerned tone, she asked, “Don’t you think Maddie’s had enough?”

“NOHOHOHOHOHOHO!” Maddie protested, and Dawn whipped back. The ticklee was staring her in the eyes, and she stated, “KEHEHEEP GOHOHOIHIHING!”

“Wait, did she say, ‘keep going’?” Jen wondered in disbelief.

“Yes, she did,” Dawn smiled and ran the Q-tip along the button’s walls.

“YEHEHEHES!” Maddie reconfirmed it.

“What are you- Oh, you’re using that tool.” Jen finally realized why Maddie was not protesting further tickles, and she slowly twisted herself and Connor to place him in between her and the other pair. “Well, make sure you stay nice. I think she’s endured enough tickle torture for now. Don’t worry, Mads. I’m punishing Connor for torturing you.”

“Yeah, Maddie, don’t worry,” Dawn proclaimed as she slid the Q-tip back down to the bottom bellybutton knot. “Jen has Con under control, so all you need to think about is me, and I’m here to make you happy.”

“OHOHOHOKAHAHAHAY!” Maddie laughed, and Dawn focused on tickling the ticklee’s only sensitive spot with her favorite tool. The tickler offered up a few teases, but Maddie had never been a talkative ticklee, and she did not respond with more than a couple of words to anything. Eventually, Dawn settled on just dancing the tiny white tickle tool inside the innie, getting her enjoyment from Maddie’s rare happy ticklish laughter.

Next Chapter
Chapter 17: Thursday Trips, Part 10

Last edited:
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back