• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 18: Fun Friday, Part 1 (mostly M/F, some F/M, upper body)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is the first part of Chapter 18 of Dawn's Story. I know this has already happened for the last couple of parts, but I will continue to upload once every two weeks for the foreseeable future.

Also, I am doing another TickleTober challenge (gallery) this October on my DeviantArt page.

I hope you enjoy the story! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn
Chapter 16: Free Friends
Chapter 17: Thursday Trips
Chapter 18: Fun Friday

Previous Chapter
Chapter 17: Thursday Trips, Part 10

When Dawn began dreaming, she wondered why she was having this particular dream now instead of the previous night. She was downstairs in her home, stretched out on the rack, surrounded by Jen, Maddie, and Connor. Jen was straddling her hips, while Connor and Maddie stood on either side of her at midriff level, and all three seemed intent on tickling her to hysterics. Being in the center, Jen was primarily in charge of stimulating Dawn’s outie and middle zone, while Maddie and Connor tickled her left and right zones, respectively. However, the ticklers sometimes slipped into each other’s tickle areas, often with Maddie or Connor hitting closer to her bellybutton. There was also a reason that Jen was in the center, despite Maddie being the superior tickler. On occasion, the two side-ticklers lifted one or both of their hands from Dawn’s abdomen and went after Jen’s bare belly, causing the third tickler to go on a bellybutton-tickling frenzy as she squealed in delight. The two ticklers returned to their original target after a little bit, only to switch back to the double-ticklee fun without warning.

In the middle of the dream, Dawn swapped places with Jen, straddling the rack-restrained Dungeon Tickler. She took the sensitive innie for herself, making use of her recently purchased massage gloves to buzz inside the tickle button and on the bare skin around it. Just like when she was on the rack, Maddie and Connor took plenty of detours to tickle the third tickler. During those times, she just stuck a finger deep into Jen’s navel and let it buzz away, ensuring that her ticklee was in hysterics. The whole scenario was tons of fun, and even while sleeping, Dawn knew that she would have to invite the pair of Dungeon Ticklers over to make it a reality.

When Dawn woke up, she was not nearly as disappointed as all the other times she had had a tickle dream in the last week. There were some mundane tasks to take care of, but even with them, there would be plenty of time available for tickles. Taking a deep breath and letting the new day wash over her, she glanced at the clock and saw that she had slept a bit longer than normal. She kept her stomach-exposing sleepwear on and left her room, the wonderful smell of Connor’s eggs greeting her after she opened her door.

“Good morning, Con!” Dawn headed into the kitchen, proudly presenting her midriff to see if he would greet her like yesterday mid-morning.

Connor turned to her with a smile, then saw the ticklish torso in front of him. It took him a few seconds to process, but his smile grew a little wider and he spidered the stomach as he responded, “Morning, Dawn.”

“AHAHA!” she squealed and backed away. “How’d you sleep?”

“Pretty well, after what Maddie did to me. How about you?”

“I slept great. So, I take it you don’t still think you’re a tickle slave?”

He shrugged, “Well, I did, but your belly’s bare, and you were practically asking to be tickled.”

“I can make asking to be tickled a habit if it helps you realize that you’re free,” she playfully offered.

“Hopefully, I’ll start realizing it earlier, but I’m not going to be upset if you keep doing that. Want some eggs?”

“Sure. So, what’d you think of visiting Jen and Maddie yesterday?”

“Aside from being tickled by Maddie, well, and Jen, but she was less bad…” Connor paused as he collected his thoughts. “Aside from that, it was fun. As long as I can make it fit with work, I think I’d like to take them up on the offer to come back next week.”

“We’ll make it work, and Maddie did say to tell you that she’d tickle you less next week. Of course, that’s conditioned on you not tickling her.”

“That’s fine with me; Jen’s ticklish enough, and she seemed to like it. Plus, I know another person that enjoys it, and she’ll be there, too.” His hand shot out and tickled her tummy again.

“AHAHAHA YEHEHEHES!” she squeaked, backing away again. “Con, you really should focus a bit more on the eggs. As much as I like being tickled, I don’t want it to mean burnt food. There will be plenty of time to tickle me after breakfast.”

“Okay, I guess that’s fair,” he returned his eyes to the eggs. “So, what’s the plan for today?”

“Breakfast, then a jog, then we should probably figure out anything you need to do before you start work Monday. Did you get a chance to look through that paperwork you got at Tickle Slave Operations?”

“Oh, no, I forgot to do that. I’ll look at it after we finish our jog.”

“Sounds good. If you want, I’ll help.”

“What if there’s not a lot to do there?”

“I’m not sure. Anything you’ve wanted to do since you came to the Tickle Cartel?”

His tickle slave hesitation came back with a shrug of his shoulders, “I don’t know.”

“Well, we’ll talk about it later. We have to go to the bank, in any case. Maybe you’ll see something you want to do on the way there.”

Resignation tinged his response. “Yeah, maybe. Your eggs are almost done.”

“Oh, okay.” Dumbfounded by the quick transition, Dawn got a plate and took her eggs when they were ready. Connor did not pick the conversation back up as he made his own breakfast, so the pair stayed silent until he came into the dining room. “So, Con, last night, you said that if Tickle Mistress Wendy allows it, you’d be interested in coming over to her house tomorrow.”

“Definitely. I really enjoyed meeting Jen and Maddie, and I’ve already met the Tickle Mistress. She seemed kind when she asked for your information, and now that I’m free, I’d like to see her again.”

“What do you think about surprising her like we did with Maddie?”

He laughed, “That was fun. You were right that the surprise was worth it. Just please don’t tell Maddie that I enjoyed it; last night’s tickling was bad enough.”

“I won’t tell her. So, does that mean you’re alright with surprising Tickle Mistress Wendy? We might even get a couple of chances to surprise people there. Sasha and Brandy already know about you, but if one of her other tickle slaves opens the door, we can surprise them and then Wendy.”

“Sure! Sounds like fun. I hope she has a similar reaction to Maddie, and one of her tickle slaves has to ‘wake’ her up.”

“The tickle slaves won’t do it; they’d be punished. But don’t you worry: if she freezes, I’ll thaw her out with a good tickling.”

“That would be entertaining. Alright, I’ll stay quiet on the phone, and you won’t have to make me like you did with Jen and Maddie.”

“Great! Speaking of visiting people, did you enjoy your time at Felicity’s yesterday? You know, despite all the tickling?”

“Yes, it was fun. It was almost like living there again. Evelyn actually took me back into the workshop for a little bit after I got the construction job and agreed to come help her on weekends, just so I knew how much she’d gotten done since I left. We spent most of the time in Mistress Felicity’s office and in the bondage room, though. It was so nice when Mistress gave me permission to stick Evelyn in the Hidden Upper Torment. I can’t tell you how many times she’s put me in there.”

“I bet that was fun. Pam and Scarlett had lots of fun stories about your time there.”

“Oh, yeah, that,” he narrowed his eyes. “What’d they tell you?”

“Their first story was about when you got there and your second night. They talked about a name game.”

“The name game?” he groaned. “That was horrible. I think Mistress borrowed tickle slaves to make that more torturous for me. I swear, I never saw something like a third of them after that night. Did she tell you what they did to me whenever I missed a name that I’d heard once or twice since moving in?”

“They said that you got your ribs tickled for a minute before they told you the right name.”

“Yes, and that went on and on and on again. I must have forgotten half the names by the time I finished the circle, and I just knew that I’d miss a ton each time. Even when I got more names right, whoever I got right left the circle and the rest closed in. Once they were in arm’s length of me, I thought I’d get poked from behind, just to make me mess up. Also, Mistress and Evelyn never left the circle, and every few rounds, the remaining people would just gang up on me and torture me.”

“Oh, Pam and Scarlett didn’t mention the thing every few rounds.”

“I spent so many rounds in there that they probably just forgot, and I think Mistress abandoned that after getting a couple of particularly forgetful tickle slaves. She must have realized that it made the game go on too long; unfortunately, that didn’t happen before I was bought.”

“Yeah, that’s unfortunate. Well, they told me other, better stories, too.” Dawn began to relay one of the other stories, and Connor commented on it, which took up the rest of breakfast.

Once their meal was done, the two separated to change into jogging clothes. Dawn picked out a crop top with the words ‘Press Fun Button’ and an arrow to her midriff on it, while Connor went with his standard shirt and shorts.

“Fun button?” he inquired upon seeing her clothing.

“What? Did you not think it was fun before?” she queried playfully.

“Well, I mean, I bet half the fun comes from pressing it.”

“AHAHA!” she yelped as he took advantage of her exposed navel with a quick poke. “Yes, that’s definitely more fun. Now, let’s get started stretching.”

Just like the prior day, Connor decided that Dawn needed some tickling during the stretches. Every time she bent towards him or turned slightly away, she got fingers scribbling on her sides or stomach. She giggled and laughed each time, but never deviated too much from her regular routine. At the end, on a tickle-high from all the quick pokes and prods, she went into a large backbend, deciding to hold the perfect midriff-displaying pose until Connor took the hint.

The pose worked a bit better than she hoped: not only did it give Connor a hint; it set his tickling instincts into overdrive. Within ten seconds, Dawn felt his hands grab her sides in a ticklish squeeze, followed by a zerbert right on top of her bare bellybutton. “YAHAHAHAHA!” she laughed off the raspberry, but she managed to stay in her backbend. Then he blew on her belly again, and with her goal satisfied, she decided to end the teasy stretch. Before she straightened up, he hit her with a third zerbert, snapping her back to a regular standing position. However, this did not stop him, and he blew again. “COHOHOHON!” she squealed. He responded with another raspberry.

Wondering why he kept tickling even without the stretching, she laughed out, “HEHEHEY!” Another raspberry. “COHOHOHOME OH-” Another raspberry. “AHAHAHAHA!” Another raspberry. “QUIAHAHAHAHAHA!” Another raspberry. Now she was starting to get worried. “STAHAHA- AHAHAHAHAHA!” A longer raspberry, targeted to her tickle button. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” The louder laugh did not spare her from a new raspberry. “QUIHIHI- AHAHAHAHA!” Connor’s raspberry-blowing continued, as if he was in a trance.

Starting to get tired of the tickles, Dawn tried to suck in her stomach and escape. Connor refused to allow this. An arm wrapped behind her back and pulled her towards him for a new ticklish raspberry, this one on her navel. “AHAHAHAHAHA COHOHOHOHOHON!” He hit her with another belly blow. Finally, she realized that she was going to have to take active measures to get away from this tickly fate. She considered yelling out the safeword, figuring that it would work, but when Connor raspberried her again, she tossed that out. There was only one acceptable remedy for overdoing a tickling this much. As another zerbert hit her ticklish torso, she reached down and wiggled her fingers against his shirt-covered ribs.

Despite the protective clothing in between his most ticklish spot and her fingers, the tickling was enough to break Connor out of the belly-blowing routine. “NOHOHOHOHO!” he screeched and pulled back, releasing her body in the process. She pressed her attack, tickling harder and following him as he backed away. Within a short bit, he collapsed in an attempt to escape the tickles. She followed him down and launched a vicious assault on the ribs, easily evading his protective hands until he was exhausted, then yanking his shirt up to expose his most ticklish spot. To secure her victory, she fiercely wiggled her fingers into his ribcage for half a minute, then rested her nails on the defeated man’s tickle spot.

“Con, I think we might need to set some ground rules for our stretching and jogs,” she declared from her superior position.

“Okay,” he agreed with a frantic nod, clearly hoping to avoid any further rib tickles.

“First rule: No raspberries. I love them, but they make me laugh way too much to be combined with jogs.”

“Sure.”

“Second rule: Tickles are allowed, but only specific techniques. You can have little strokes.” She stroked in between two ribs, getting a squeal out of him. “Also, finger wiggles.” She demonstrated on his worst spot. “Finally, pokes.” She poked the spaces between his ribs.

“Got it.”

“Third rule: Nothing more than ten seconds. I don’t want to be exhausted before or while I’m jogging, and I’m sure you don’t want me to exhaust you, either.”

“Makes sense.”

“Last rule: All those rules go away the second we get home. Of course, if we need to get ready to go somewhere, like work, then there shouldn’t be any more tickling, but you already knew that. Otherwise, I’m fine with you using those other techniques after the jogging’s done.”

“Okay. That sounds fair.”

“Good. Do you need to stretch some more, or are you ready to go?” She stood up and offered him a hand.

“I think I’m ready.” He accepted her help, and the two made their way to the door.

As they left the house, Dawn reminded him, “Don’t forget that my button’s still pressable. I’m sure it would enjoy a quick poke or two during our jog.” He smiled, and they began their morning run.

It took Connor a couple of minutes into the jog to summon the courage to poke her side, but she made sure her resulting smile gave him plenty of encouragement to continue. For the rest of the jog, he scribbled and poked her stomach, mostly targeting a side when they turned corners. Just as they had when she was stretching, the quick tickles got Dawn into a ticklee mood, and by the time they returned home, she was ready for Connor to strap her down and go all out on her ticklish torso.

As she locked the front door, ten fingers found her hips and spidered up her sides to her ribs. She squealed and barely managed to turn the lock before pulling her arms in to protect her sides, but he reached her ribs first. Afterwards, she expected the fingers to move towards her bellybutton, but they left. Wanting more tickles, she forced her arms away from her belly as the steps upstairs began to creak. The creaking stopped for a second, and Dawn had hope, but then it resumed.

She turned around to see Connor already on the top floor, heading for his room. Hoping that he was just messing with her and would return to take her to the downstairs rack, she remained in the middle of the stairs. He did not return, and the sound of water running a minute later finally got her to go upstairs. As she neared the closed bathroom door, the water got louder, and she realized he was taking a shower.

‘Well, I guess he can tickle me after he’s clean,’ she mentally reasoned. ‘I did tell him to shower after jogging all the other days, and it’s what I always do, too. Might as well continue the tradition and put Tingly Torso lotion on afterwards. Then he won’t be able to resist tickling me.’

The shower did not dim her hopes of being tickled in the slightest, and she left it refreshed and ready to laugh. After putting on a thick coat of Tingly Torso lotion, she decided that its presence was enough to elicit a tummy tickling. Instead of wearing another tickle-requesting shirt like during the jog, she put on a standard crop top and shorts.

Last edited:
What's New

10/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Chat Room! It's free and there is always something going on!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back