• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

DC returns to active duty ^^

SteelJaw

TMF Expert
Ok were to start, for those who havent figured it out allready, I use to be DC or Dark Convoy, use to post here a lot. Im not dead and no I didnt retire> Long story short I sepnt a lot of time deep in a type of depression and it damn near took me out. But im out of it with no major damage and no crazyness to follow me. And yes im drawing again. Now id like to just put a shout out to everyone who iv talked to on IMVU, lots of people telling me how much they like my work, it was really nice to here, so this is a thank to yall *hugs* ^^

OK so whats new, well im taking my art mainstream....yes I still do tk art before anyone asks, I just need to do more commissions and make money, no money no paper no food then I drop dead and get eatin by bugs XP
Im currently doing furry art, Iv kinda dropped full gear into the furry world, got my own fursona and everything. But I dont just do furries either...... ok I could talk all day or untill someone knock me out....witch would be bad here cuz id probably wake up strapped to some creepy thing and tickled to death ( I saw the immobleizer) *Shivers*

SO anyway heres two to start, sorry theres no color, but there will be in the future. On is a game character....I dont remember witch one, and to my friend whu requested it im sorry T_T I dont remember witch game and I dont know your name here.
and the second is for Sammi-chan, lol again sorry for the BW but I wanted to get the posted. I will get them both colored asap.

And in conclusion, I will be around more often now, and im glad to see some old and new faces here. Keep it real people.

Attachments

• Game tickle 2.jpg
    Game tickle 2.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 494
  • Sammi steel sml.jpg
    Sammi steel sml.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 433
Aha! I knew it all along!

Okay, I didn't. But I suspected a bit when I browsed your DA gallery and noticed the style. n_n;;

Yay for being back in action! I totally understand why you gotta do vanilla arts. Because being a starving artist isn't quite as fun as the healthy kind. I loves the pics, btw! They look so very cool. 😀 Seeing colored versions are gonna rock, too. n_n

Aha! I knew it all along!

Okay, I didn't. But I suspected a bit when I browsed your DA gallery and noticed the style. n_n;;

Yay for being back in action! I totally understand why you gotta do vanilla arts. Because being a starving artist isn't quite as fun as the healthy kind. I loves the pics, btw! They look so very cool. 😀 Seeing colored versions are gonna rock, too. n_n

Lol im sorry Sammi, I thought I told u. my I did, I dont know, I cant remeber...lol sorry

Well I am happy to be doing mainstream stuff, getting a fair share of com work, selling a few prints and a buddy an I am working on a comic, and maybe even making a comic company. But I have a new energy and im dieing to stretch my skill.....and of corse tickle anyone that gets in my way XD

Lol im sorry Sammi, I thought I told u. my I did, I dont know, I cant remeber...lol sorry

Well I am happy to be doing mainstream stuff, getting a fair share of com work, selling a few prints and a buddy an I am working on a comic, and maybe even making a comic company. But I have a new energy and im dieing to stretch my skill

If you did, I don't remember. Which I suppose is entirely possible given my memory at times.

The idea of you doing a comic sounds freaking cool, though! Can't wait to see what comes from that project. 😀

.....and of corse tickle anyone that gets in my way XD

Judging by the above pictures, you seem to be able to make good on that threat. 😉

ah...depression. The only thing I feel anymore. But then again i'm slightly insane...so...I'm not sure what i'm saying except hello again.

If you did, I don't remember. Which I suppose is entirely possible given my memory at times.
The idea of you doing a comic sounds freaking cool, though! Can't wait to see what comes from that project. 😀
Judging by the above pictures, you seem to be able to make good on that threat. 😉

*sneeks up behind Sammi and tickles her sides* ^^
sorry couldnt resist

Well the comic is not a TK comic, but if it works I may start working on one of those too. any writters/artists who would like to assist there plseas PM me. Im open to ideas.

Timewarp: find a way out and quick amigo, dont let it grab hold and if it has fight back with everything u have. It is a powerfull enemy but a beatable one, trust me.

Journia: Thanks ^^ these were kinda quickies, theyll look better once there colored. In my down time I learned a great deal. so I guess it want all bad.

*sneeks up behind Sammi and tickles her sides* ^^
sorry couldnt resist

Well the comic is not a TK comic, but if it works I may start working on one of those too. any writters/artists who would like to assist there plseas PM me. Im open to ideas.

*jumps and bursts out a laugh* GYAhahahahhaa!! 😛

I figured it'd be a vanilla comic. I just wanna see more cool webcomics, though. n_n If you do a TK comic, that'd be awesome, too. Either way means moar arts.

Timewarp: find a way out and quick amigo, dont let it grab hold and if it has fight back with everything u have. It is a powerfull enemy but a beatable one, trust me.

To late man...to late for everything...

*By the way that statement made me think...damn someone is too touchy feely and then I just laughed and laughed...

Welcome back DC. (Have to stay on topic).

Welcome back DC! 😀 😀 😀 I have been a long time fan of your work so its great to see you come back! 😀😀

Welcome back DC! 😀 😀 😀 I have been a long time fan of your work so its great to see you come back! 😀😀

aww thanks amigo, Im glad to be back, and if i have my say Ill be around for a while.....or as long as yall put up with me.

well, i know the name dc, but i'm not remembering the art work you used to do. maybe i'll do a search later.

in any case, glad you fought your way out. i also just emerged from depression (hence my not knowing of much that has happened lately)

i hope to see alot mroe of your work in the future.

and who knows maybe we can get together and double team sammi-hime in a cyber tickle.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back