• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Deadline for the first phase and summer cleaning

footamateur

4th Level Red Feather
Well, we have reached a good point , considering the level of the artists and collaborators that we have i'm sure that we can do something marvellous 😀

I ask to all the people that have something to do t finish it and if possible to hepl the one that are in late (of course all is subordinated to the amount of time that you can dedicate to the project); i hope to have all the expressions, clothes and animation in the stocks for the end of July, so we can begin to work on the "main game" artworks and stories 🙂

I know that all of you work for free, so i've thinked about a "productivity prize" for those that spend more time working on the project; you can choose the proze collecting credits (each time that you complete in the scheduled time an assignment you gain credits...and more you do , more credit you gain and bigger is the prize) from this list:

- Money order
- Various material (clips, movies, models, bank account, checks, organs, blood transfusions...etc etc 😀)

Then i've decided to remove all the posts and threads that are not needed (or has old informations) inside the forum.
For this reason i want that each person that post here authorize me dto delete the posts thati consider not needed.

thanks and happy weekend 😀

Sweet! Hook me up with a blood transfusion...type A+ please!

No problem 🙂 0+ should b good for you since is universal donor 😀

I forget to say that there are also punishment 😀 prize for good and punishment for bad, so maybe your transfusion can be a donation from somebody that didn't finished the job in time LOL

As usual i'm on messenger 😛

footamateur said:
- Various material (clips, movies, models, bank account, checks, organs, blood transfusions...etc etc 😀)

Uhm... You don't happen to have spare bones too, do you?
--
Ren (recovering faster than Wolverine! ^__^)

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back