• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Deadman's Drop: Part 2

gibson56

TMF Novice
They came again last night,those horrible * screams,screams of the marked for all they must marked they are targeted by lucifer's Hordes.I listened for a long time after the demon winds stilled,I call them demon winds because they feel as if they had blown straight from Hell itself.I have decided to try to locate the bodies of the missing,there is a place on the trail (Known as "Deadman's Drop",It's called that because years ago they found a man hanging from a tree just off that trail,his body was carved with satanic symbols.)I think somewhere in that area is where I may find the bodies or atleast parts of the bodies.I know these hills and their trails well,the only problem is that,the area I'm thinking of is full of mines and caves,some of which go back into the hills for miles and miles.I will be taking my .357 Magnum,not that a gun will do any good against this evil,but you know,I'm fresh out of holy water.I think since strong light bothers these creatures I'll be taking my spotlight.I'm willing to bet that they're probably in one of two caves,if I'm right in thinking that they stay in the shadows,it seems to me they would be as far back in the cave as they could go,a place with no light at all,as dark as the grave.As I start up" Deadman's Drop" I can almost sense what must of happened here,I close my eyes and open my minds eye,I see a group of people sitting around a camp fire,I'm guessing a group of twelve or thirteen( an unlucky number,indeed)the time is maybe just after midnight,by the way,the area looks like its right out of the "The Blair Witch" movie the only thing missing is the stick men hanging from the surrounding trees.Anyway,just about thirteen minutes after Midnight the demon wind starts to blow,I'm seeing a large hole opening in the earth,and a blast of heat straight from the pits of Hell,I see demonic figures dressed in black robes,hoods hiding all but their eyes which glow fiery red.The rest is mostly a blurr except for the blood,blood that darkens the soil.As the screams die into the night,everything becomes deathly still. I open my eyes and I then realize,there are no birds,deer,squirrels,no animal life at all in this area,as if the animals are all afraid of this spot on the trail.I have to find out what this evil is and how to send it back where it came from. * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back