• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Deadman's Drop:The Final Chapter

gibson56

TMF Novice
It's my personal belief that if you seek evil look to the dark.The caves in these hills are dark and dank,the perfect place for these creatures to shelter themselves from the purifying rays of the sun.As I search the area of Deadman's Drop I see a great deal of blood,blood that has soaked into the ground,but no bodies not even remains.I'm not real sure in want to go into these caves,if those things are in there,but if I find the victems bodies atleast it will bring closure to the families,on the other hand if I run into these hell spawn creatures it could bring closure of me.I do have one thing in my favor,apparently these things can't stand the light,maybe I can use this information to destroy these things.Against my better judgement I'm entering the cave,I have a high powered handheld spotlight but I can see black figures moving just beyond its beam,staying in the shadows and well clear of the light.I have a Idea,somewhat fool hardy but an Idea none the less,If I turn off my light I can draw one of things near the enterance of the cave.If I can get it to come after me maybe I can pull it out of the cave into the sunlight.I switch off my light and start to back out of the cave,I make sure I'm blocking any light coming from the enterance.As one of the creatures comes toward me I grab hold of its black robe and pull as hard as i can,the thing and I both stumble into the light and the thing burst into flames.I back away from it and it explodes leaving nothing behind but ash.I have found a way to destroy these things,but first I'll need a large mirror,My plan is to reflect the sun's light off the mirror,into the cave.Since it a straight shot from the enterance all the way to the back of the cave,I'll be able to light the entire cave.It's 10 am the next morning and I'm ready to go,I have a picture frame mirror that should be big enough to do the job.As i walk up near the cave I see something on the ground sparkling in the morning sun,a ring,a diamond ring but the bad news is the owners disembodied hand is still wear it. I can hear the sound of movement within the cave the creatures are restless.The sun will be overhead in about an hour,then it will be in position for me to do what I must.I can't help but to think of how long these things have survived without anyone knowing they were here.Maybe they were killing off animal,maybe the missing pets in this area were their first victems before they moved on to killing people.I position the mirror and as the sunlight bounces off its surface a blast of light floods the cave.I begin to hear a rumble,it becomes louder and louder and then a huge flame exploded from the cave.I hold the mirror for a few seconds longer as I shine the light on the floor of the cave,ash as for down the cave as I can see,there must have hundreds of those creatures in there but now there are none,I hope.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back