• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Deadman's Drop

gibson56

TMF Novice
The first thing you need to know is,no one could have seen this coming.The very idea of some inhuman creatures that kills strictly for the pleasure of it.I don't know they are,or what to call it once you stop calling them,THEY.The people who have been unlucky enough to have crossed path with the things must have died a slow,painfull death.At one time these hills were safe to walk in but now hikers,campers beware there's something stalking our forests the likes of which has never had seen before,something dark,something evil,something monsterous.They come in the night,first there's a hot wind,a demon wind,it seems to blow straight from hell itself,then all become silent,no sounds at all,no crickets,no frogs,nothing,that's when they come,dragging their victems into the night,their screams echoing through the hills,the next morning no bodies just trails and trails of blood.I suppose if I had to suggest what they might be I would think they were some kind of demonic ghouls,some kind of creatures from the bowels of hell,something known for their blood thirstiness.How to you stop them? I don't know.The one thing I DO know this they're afraid of light,I keep a 2,000,000 candle power spotlight near my bed and spotlight motion detectors all around my house.I hear their screams some nights,when the air is still,its a sound that sends chills to your very soul.I do wonder what they do with the bodies,do they dismember them and take them back to hell to feed hell's hungry hordes or do they just leave them in the underbrush of the trails,if I had to guess I would think they take them back to hell to feed the hordes of hungry dead.Could it be that cannibalism is taboo in hell? That raises another question,what becomes of the victem's souls,do they become the property of lucifer?I have no answers,only questions.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back