• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dear Annie...

Dear Annie:

Lately i've noticed some changes... I'm growing hair in strange places! I've also developed a taste for brains and an insatiable desire to wear rags and beat on people's doors at 2am. What should i do?

Sincerely,

ScalpSucker in Seattle

C'mon, folks. I enjoy all yer posts dun get me wrong..but no one has somethin' serious for her?

Nothin??

I know were all dysfunctional... someone's bound to step up to tha plate soon enough.. 😉

I kinda noticed a guy on line I would like to get to know better, he has left me a message on another site we are both part of, but hasnt responded to my last one. Where do I go from here.? How do I approach him without scaring him off?:yowzer:

I will listen to the show.:happyfloa

Last edited:
I kinda noticed a guy on line I would like to get to know better, he has left me a message on another site we are both part of, but hasnt responded to my last one. Where do I go from here.? How do I approach him without scaring him off?:yowzer:

I will listen to the show.:happyfloa

Great question, hon. Thank you. :redheart:

You'll be hearin' from Annie on Friday... 😉

I think that sounds like a good idea ^^, I've sent TWO questions, so bear with me, mmkay? 😛

Dear Annie,

I really need some advice.

Lately I've been having these dreams about goats. Also it burns when I piss and last week I raped a cat with a sawn-off during a botched robbery at my local church of England's tea afternoon. He said he wouldn't tell anyone, but I didn't believe him so I locked him in the organ and played Bach's Tocata & Fugue 36 until he died from decibelitis. Then the police came so I shot three of them and went round to their houses and stole their ties.

What I would like to know is do you have any advice for someone trying to get onto the property ladder?

Cheers, Your Friend,

Malcolm Y

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back