• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dear Ticklish machines

system007

TMF Poster
Dear Tickling machines

In the thirth and the fourth pics, it's a little gadget made by myself. made with some ordinary components but giving a very good, efficient and, the more important a very very very great tickling moment.

The fifth pic is a little invention made by an old friend!... Very efficient too!

Tickletickletickle!!!!

Attachments

• D016.jpg
    D016.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 960
  • D018.jpg
    D018.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 839
  • D048.jpg
    D048.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 937
  • D049.jpg
    D049.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 804
  • Montage.jpg
    Montage.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 960
Last edited:
Are these pics done by you? If so you should definately have signed them. While a bit obscene for my tastes they are very well done!

Very good yet again! Somebody's been busy!

1st pic: If the feather wheel was turned 90º to hit her directly in the centre, I reckon that would be pure tickle hell!

2nd pic: Is that a wheel shaped brush rotating there?

3rd pic: Worrying looking beard there! LOL

I have REALLY tested the 3rd pic. It's very simple: when my girl friend becomes too tired to maintain the position, her feet begin to touch the two little electrostatic generators. It's not dangerous but a real tickling torment when the contacts are near of her soles. For a best efficiency, you can put salt water on the feet for a best conductibility.

Nice artwork, we have a new artist !!. Thanks you for sharing system007 !! 😉 :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back