• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Deep Throat" comes forward after 33 years

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
http://us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg....jpg?x=380&y=274&sig=oIOmtiTjIyyyhJe10fWR_Q--

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050601/ap_on_re_us/deep_throat_38

This is more popular that some people think. This conspiracy had a lot of going ons, and in light of this recent information I still find it interesting. Its alot like the whole 'who shot JFK' conspiracy.

There seems to be alot of interesting news on yahoo news these days. I heard about this earlier in the week but didn't think much of it then until I read this.

Really? How much did you lose, or are you ashamed to say?

This happened before my time, but when I first heard about it I didn't want to assume it was the most likely person. I got alot of "its Ben Stein, theres no way it can be anyone else!" from other people, even teachers during high school. Yay for coming forward....eventually. LOL 😀

Last edited:
I was thinkin it woulda been someone more famous\in the light. This guy is a nobody unless you are heavy into politics and politics of that era.

Heh now had it been McBundy or McNamera, whoooo boy

Guess it shows that Woodward and Bernstein didn't have to do much owrk on this. Reall easy to 'break a story' when the #2 guy in the FBI is lobbng you softballs.

I was a kid when all this went down, and didn't care for it then, or now. I find it amazing that the press covered up similar actions by JKF and LBJ, if not worse, but nailed Nixon. Even worse, when an FBI agent went public and 'whistle-blew' on President Clinton, they (the "mainstream" press) went after the FBI man instead of the President. I guess "hero-ness" is in the eye of the beholder...

Still, they cracked the case and this fbi agent couldnt do it on his own.

This was on A Current Affair tonight. Apparently he's writing a book.

the hollywood brother wonders why he writing a book and coming out the closet on this. this has been truly a great american hollywood brother inspired mystery, that seems only to be solved because there is loads of money to be made and none of it by any one on this great hollywood brother approved forum

yeah, this is way before my time, and i grew up believing Nixon was a really bad guy. but this 3rd article makes me think differently. if everything in the articles are true, i wish he coulda got re-elected, sounds like a hero to me. i rather would have a lying peacemaker than a lying cheating SOB like Clinton.

btw, some of these names in these articles... and i getting this right....

THE diane Sawyer had a part of this? and THE Ben Stein like as in Ben Stein's Money and Ferris Bueller's Day Off, that Ben Stein?

Yes, that Ben Stein. He was a speechwriter for Nixon. He's also Jewish, and Nixon was a notorious anti-Semite, which is why I figured Stein would have motivation to take him down.

Bill Clinton lied about something that was nobody's business other than himself and his family and hurt nobody other than them. How many thousands of Americans has Bush murdered so far, with no end in sight?

NylonHound said:
Bill Clinton lied about something that was nobody's business other than himself and his family and hurt nobody other than them. How many thousands of Americans has Bush murdered so far, with no end in sight?

And he only ordered militairy strikes when people were called to testify in court about the perjury he did to willing pull the presses attention away, but I digress...

One has to remember that this was that this also happened right after the death of J. Edgar Hoover, the original boss of the FBI. He had a 'file' on literally everyone, and often used blackmail to accomplish his agendas.
When this person was passed over for the Number one post, he retailiated by going to Woodward and Bernstein. And besides. most of the damage was done in the hearings in the Capital Building when Nixon'x staff started ratting on each other to protect their own hide.

What I don't like right now is the press acting like this was a great event for Amereica. I was a kid then, and it divided America severeely! The press is reveleing in how it 'took out' a popular president. In fact, it's been trying to do so with Bush since he was elected, only now they have to FORGE documents to try to do it. The supposed "mainstream' press is so FULL OF ITSELF that they can;t handle the fact that they don't have a monopoly anymore.

Now, don;t get me wrong. Nixon did some wrong things. He was punished for them. However, the suppposed 'non-biased' media censors out the bad stuff on candidates they like, and will go as far as CREATING stuff on ones they don't. Not exactly a non-partisan, oblective media as they portray themselves to be. THAT is my beef about the whole thing.

Yeah. The media has been given such an influence in our world and we let them have it. It can both demonize someone or make them saintly. Even if that wasn't so, there would still be political backscratching going on. I don't see how its balanced either way. Politicians want whats self-serving, and the media wants whats hot, not whats factual necessarily.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back