• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Definitely, I'd be disappointed!

mch5

TMF Regular
Fantasies are easy. You have full control of the environment, the action and the, reaction.
But the reality is always different. And even I, someone who doesn't actually tickle anyone (due to disability), can easily understand that.

How many times did you get the exact response you were hoping for? I'm willing to bet that at least once!
But what if your desired reaction were so extreme, it'd be unrealistic?

By now, through all my fetish-aware life, I've seen thousands of videos.
Being cautiously optimistic, I'd say that %5 of those showed real tickling and reactions...
And so far, I've only 2-3 times what I really wanted to see (probably not part of the %5).

So even if one day I would magically be able to tickle, the 'lee probably won't react the way I wish her to.
Especially in the extreme form of tickling I would have done, with full consent of course.

How do you handle such disappointment in reaction? (not talking about non-ticklish lee)

Y’know, having seen many videos I can understand this sentiment though truth be told I’ve never faced “disappointment” but I attribute this to having formed a personal relationship with the girl and learning to appreciate the girl’s personal reaction for who she is. It just varies honestly, I think the best way to erase disappointment is forming the bond with the person ahead of time instead of setting an expected reaction level

Y’know, having seen many videos I can understand this sentiment though truth be told I’ve never faced “disappointment” but I attribute this to having formed a personal relationship with the girl and learning to appreciate the girl’s personal reaction for who she is. It just varies honestly, I think the best way to erase disappointment is forming the bond with the person ahead of time instead of setting an expected reaction level
But what if such a relationship isn't possible?
What if your fetish world is limited to the virtual only?

Ah well for that I have no advice unfortunately, in my mind the grasps of anticipating any reaction lies beyond the virtual world as virtual is a mere outlet for shared interests in my opinion

Imma take a stab and say that such a relationship isn't possible because you have some absolutely weird ideas about how human beings are "supposed" to react.

"Literally thousands" of videos and you've only seen maybe "5%" of "realistic" reactions? Imma not only call bullshit, but ask you how you'd even know, if you've never had a (tickling) relationship with an actual woman.

This is definitely giving off "no, it is the children who are wrong" vibes to me.

Imma take a stab and say that such a relationship isn't possible because you have some absolutely weird ideas about how human beings are "supposed" to react.

"Literally thousands" of videos and you've only seen maybe "5%" of "realistic" reactions? Imma not only call bullshit, but ask you how you'd even know, if you've never had a (tickling) relationship with an actual woman.

This is definitely giving off "no, it is the children who are wrong" vibes to me.
Did you even read my original question/thought post??

I didn't say I ever had a tickling relationship!
and not because of your prejudiced thinking, but because... I can't tickle due to disability...

So, yes, my knowledge is from videos and forums.
What I desire to see as a reaction probably doesn't exist, but I may never know because, SO FAR, I haven't found it on video.

My experience is that
10 percent of people are hysterically ticklish to soft touches (loud uncontrollable laughter that doesn't quit to very soft feathers)
20 percent are very ticklish to firmer touches but only mildly or not at all reactionary to soft feathers (loud uncontrollable laughter that doesn't quit to firmer touches)
40 percent are average (loud laughter but may come and go)
20 percent are mildly / barely ticklish (light tee hee giggle that hardly counts)
10 percent of people are not ticklish (not at all)

As with any fantasy versus reality, whether it be tickling or anything else, there is almost always a gap between fantasy and reality. I think people most often are disappointed when they expect reality to match the fantasy.

Tickling is an experience between two or more people. The other person may not share your fantasy. I've found it best to go into a situation with openness to the moment. Set aside trying to replicate exactly the fantasy and see how things develop. My experience has been that often, reality is better than fantasy. Now my fantasies incorporate things I've experienced in real life.

Solemates:

I have to agree with the original poster. You either don't seem to have read or just didn't understand his question.

Mch5 ALREADY ADMITTED that they had never tickled anybody due to their DISABILITY.

They ADMIT their own lack of experience, and that their opinions are GUESSES.

THAT'S why they said:

"being cautiously optimistic I'd say that 5% of those showed real tickling and reactions...".

It was their PERSONAL EXPERIENCE watching videos that:

"...so far, I've only seen 2-3 times what I really wanted to see (probably not part of the %5)."

And finally, "even if one day I would magically be able to tickle, the 'lee probably won't react the way I wish her to."

The word that they used was:

"PROBABLY"

These are ADMITTEDLY all guesses from somebody who so far in life, has only been able to enjoy sexual fantasies in their imagination or through online videos.

NOT because they're "weird" or arrogant in the way that you're suggesting.

But because they're DISABLED.

In fact, the OP ALREADY accepted that:

"Fantasies are easy. You have full control of the environment, the action and the, reaction.
But the reality is always different. And even I, someone who doesn't actually tickle anyone (due to disability), can easily understand that."

He has stated and clearly DEMONSTRATED an understanding that imagination is not equal to reality.

So again, I agree with the OP that you are projecting a bunch of prejudices ideas that YOU have about him rather than READING HIS ACTUAL QUESTION.

Their question was NOT about determining "legitimate ticklishness".

They were:

"How many times did you get the exact response you were hoping for? I'm willing to bet that at least once! But what if your desired reaction were so extreme, it'd be unrealistic?"

"How do you handle such disappointment in reaction? (not talking about non-ticklish lee)"

And finally, in regards to people's answers of learning from real world experiences to deal with disappointment of expectations, the OP asked:

"But what if such a relationship isn't possible?
What if your fetish world is limited to the virtual only?"

This is again, due to their DISABILITY.

NOBODY here is trying to state what is or isn't real ticklishness.

The OP is simply asking:

1: How do people react to disappointment of expectations?

2: How can THEY THEMSELF deal with disappointment of not seeing the reaction that they want to see in a situation they expected to see a good reaction from.

This is important to them because EVERYTHING that this person believes about ticklishness HAS TO BE made up in their own mind due to an incapability of experiencing it.

And again, their incapability of experiencing it is caused by their DISABILITY.

Basically, when a tickling video with a setup that they THOUGHT/HOPED would result in a certain reaction doesn't even work, they don't know what to expect or hope for anymore because THEIR LOGICAL EXPECTATION IS ALL THEY HAVE TO GO OFF OF.

In their situation where their tickling experiences are limited to fantasy, when something doesn't work the way they expected, they have no idea whether it's because the video went "wrong" or because it's all a fantasy that only works in their own mind.

It probably makes them wonder how to even view their fetish.

It's a tough question for somebody who never thought about being in this situation to answer. And if you don't have an answer, that's understandable.

But Solemates, you are technically saying that he has "weird" ideas for no good reason.

And you were talking about him as if he didn't ALREADY ADMIT that he has no real world experience due to his DISABILITY.

Solemates, you said:

"Imma take a stab and say that such a relationship isn't possible because you have some absolutely weird ideas about how human beings are "supposed" to react."

He was VERY open about his situation and the problems that come from only being able to experience things through fantasy due to his DISABILITY.

"Such a relationship" isn't possible for him due to his DISABILITY.

NOT his ideas.

And finally, you just called his "ideas" "absolutely weird" when he never even stated what his ideas are.

I personally don't think that you read or understood his post, and in my opinion, he explained himself enough that it's NOT his fault if you misunderstood.

But still, accidents happen.

I think that you could apologize for the misunderstanding and move on from this.

Solemates:

I have to agree with the original poster. You either don't seem to have read or just didn't understand his question.

Mch5 ALREADY ADMITTED that they had never tickled anybody due to their DISABILITY.

They ADMIT their own lack of experience, and that their opinions are GUESSES.

THAT'S why they said:

"being cautiously optimistic I'd say that 5% of those showed real tickling and reactions...".

It was their PERSONAL EXPERIENCE watching videos that:

"...so far, I've only seen 2-3 times what I really wanted to see (probably not part of the %5)."

And finally, "even if one day I would magically be able to tickle, the 'lee probably won't react the way I wish her to."

The word that they used was:

"PROBABLY"

These are ADMITTEDLY all guesses from somebody who so far in life, has only been able to enjoy sexual fantasies in their imagination or through online videos.

NOT because they're "weird" or arrogant in the way that you're suggesting.

But because they're DISABLED.

In fact, the OP ALREADY accepted that:

"Fantasies are easy. You have full control of the environment, the action and the, reaction.
But the reality is always different. And even I, someone who doesn't actually tickle anyone (due to disability), can easily understand that."

He has stated and clearly DEMONSTRATED an understanding that imagination is not equal to reality.

So again, I agree with the OP that you are projecting a bunch of prejudices ideas that YOU have about him rather than READING HIS ACTUAL QUESTION.

Their question was NOT about determining "legitimate ticklishness".

They were:

"How many times did you get the exact response you were hoping for? I'm willing to bet that at least once! But what if your desired reaction were so extreme, it'd be unrealistic?"

"How do you handle such disappointment in reaction? (not talking about non-ticklish lee)"

And finally, in regards to people's answers of learning from real world experiences to deal with disappointment of expectations, the OP asked:

"But what if such a relationship isn't possible?
What if your fetish world is limited to the virtual only?"

This is again, due to their DISABILITY.

NOBODY here is trying to state what is or isn't real ticklishness.

The OP is simply asking:

1: How do people react to disappointment of expectations?

2: How can THEY THEMSELF deal with disappointment of not seeing the reaction that they want to see in a situation they expected to see a good reaction from.

This is important to them because EVERYTHING that this person believes about ticklishness HAS TO BE made up in their own mind due to an incapability of experiencing it.

And again, their incapability of experiencing it is caused by their DISABILITY.

Basically, when a tickling video with a setup that they THOUGHT/HOPED would result in a certain reaction doesn't even work, they don't know what to expect or hope for anymore because THEIR LOGICAL EXPECTATION IS ALL THEY HAVE TO GO OFF OF.

In their situation where their tickling experiences are limited to fantasy, when something doesn't work the way they expected, they have no idea whether it's because the video went "wrong" or because it's all a fantasy that only works in their own mind.

It probably makes them wonder how to even view their fetish.

It's a tough question for somebody who never thought about being in this situation to answer. And if you don't have an answer, that's understandable.

But Solemates, you are technically saying that he has "weird" ideas for no good reason.

And you were talking about him as if he didn't ALREADY ADMIT that he has no real world experience due to his DISABILITY.

Solemates, you said:

"Imma take a stab and say that such a relationship isn't possible because you have some absolutely weird ideas about how human beings are "supposed" to react."

He was VERY open about his situation and the problems that come from only being able to experience things through fantasy due to his DISABILITY.

"Such a relationship" isn't possible for him due to his DISABILITY.

NOT his ideas.

And finally, you just called his "ideas" "absolutely weird" when he never even stated what his ideas are.

I personally don't think that you read or understood his post, and in my opinion, he explained himself enough that it's NOT his fault if you misunderstood.

But still, accidents happen.

I think that you could apologize for the misunderstanding and move on from this.
Welcome back, dude!

Fantasies are easy. You have full control of the environment, the action and the, reaction.
But the reality is always different. And even I, someone who doesn't actually tickle anyone (due to disability), can easily understand that.

How many times did you get the exact response you were hoping for? I'm willing to bet that at least once!
But what if your desired reaction were so extreme, it'd be unrealistic?

By now, through all my fetish-aware life, I've seen thousands of videos.
Being cautiously optimistic, I'd say that %5 of those showed real tickling and reactions...
And so far, I've only 2-3 times what I really wanted to see (probably not part of the %5).

So even if one day I would magically be able to tickle, the 'lee probably won't react the way I wish her to.
Especially in the extreme form of tickling I would have done, with full consent of course.

How do you handle such disappointment in reaction? (not talking about non-ticklish lee)
Hmm...Hard to say for sure, as it's difficult for me to see from your exact perspective, but I can say that this can be a problem for some people into the extreme side of various kinks. There's nothing wrong with liking the extreme side of things (at least I hope...I know I do!), but I think that for even those who are not limited by disability, it can be difficult to fully scratch their itch solely on real world experiences that always seem to fall short of the extreme vision in their mind. Before I had any noteworthy real-world experiences (and I delayed that an embarrassingly long time), I found that I was much more fixated on the extreme reactions and fantasy element of tickling. That still excites me today, but over time I slowly learned that there were many more dimensions of it in the real world that I enjoyed besides 10/10 reactivity. I learned that it was about human connection, socialization, person-to-person chemistry, control and experimentation, playfulness, surprise, the beauty of laughter and begging unique to each person, and so much more. My expectations changed over time, but it was not, and did not feel like, a compromise or a loss, but rather that I gained something on top of what I already had. I've tickled girls in real life that reacted much more extremely than in most any videos I've watched (admittedly rare), but I've also learned to appreciate each girl's ticklishness and reactions as a unique beautiful work of art that I get to enjoy.

I know if someone had told this to my distant past self, I'd at the very least have been skeptical that I'd ever be this way. I think it's easy to get hyper-fixated and have unrealistic expectations when you're locked out of the real thing for a long time. Some people never deviate or develop flexible perspectives on it–one way is the only way for them. Why that is probably has to do with the greater mysteries of what makes us all different. But most of us do have the ability to adjust our thinking and learn to appreciate new things.

I truly hope you get some experiences and I hope you see the beauty in them, however that happens for you. Take care my friend!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/11/2024
In Memory
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back