• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Deleted Scene from "Little Shop of Horrors" (Tickling, licking, etc. featured).

CharlieBrown

TMF Poster
(Tickling, licking, etc. featured) Deleted Scene from "Little Shop of Horrors."

This is a somewhat lengthy short story. I contemplated posting it in several parts, but I figure you can just read as much as you like at any given time. In my humble opinion, I think it’s a rather good short story that has something for everyone, so long as you’re older than 18. Needless to say, this is story is entirely fictional. Furthermore, this was my own concoction, and don’t mistake this for a real deleted scene as only a nitwit would (no offense intended to the nitwits). The first post includes pictures of the characters.
Also post any comments you may have.

Attachments

• Nikki.JPG
    Nikki.JPG
    9.5 KB · Views: 685
  • Audrey II.jpg
    Audrey II.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 442
Last edited:
Nikki breathed a sigh of relief as she passed through the hospital’s automatic doors and felt the humid night air moisten her soft white skin. She was extremely tired having just finished working a sixteen hour shift on the ward. Her feet ached in her shoes, which may have had something to do with the fact that she had spent all those sixteen hours on her feet. It certainly did not help when the generator malfunctioned and air conditioning was cut on her ward. Nikki could now imagine what it must be like to work in a tropical rain forest, feeling all hot and sweaty, with your clothes pasted to your skin.
The balmy weather outside was not much relief from the uncomfortable conditions of the ward. She felt constrained in the one piece nurse uniform, which was white, form fitting, and ended right around her curvy thighs. “At least I won’t have to wear this ridiculous outfit anymore,” she thought to herself. “These hours are insane for a part time college student, and today, I’ve decided was my last day as a nurse. Tomorrow I’ll burn this whole stupid outfit.” Reaching into her small purse, she removed a damp cloth. She pulled her blonde, tousled hair away from her emerald green eyes, and proceeded to wipe some of the sweat off her face. That would do for now, she thought, and threw the dirty cloth in nearby trash can.
As she headed home on foot, all Nikki could do was fantasize about a night of relaxation. First she would throw off her nurse cap and uniform. Then she imagined herself kicking off her shoes and peeling the white knee high stockings off her legs. Before placing herself in a bath with scented oils, she would devote no less than twenty minutes to massaging her aching feet. She wondered if they would hurt less if her feet were smaller than a size 10. “Hmmmm,” she said to herself. “My feet probably stink. I’ll probably have to scrub hard to get the smell out.”
She continued walking, but soon felt a sharp pain on her right foot. “Damn! A pebble got in my shoe.” Nikki spotted a street lamp a few feet away in front of a small flower shop and hopped over to it. Supporting herself with the lamp post, she bent over, removed her shoe, and shook the pebble out. An odor wafted up into her nostrils. She checked from side to side to make sure no one was around, and raised the shoe to her nose. “Woooooh! My shoes and feet really do smell. I guess that can be expected after a day like mine.”
Holding her shoe in her right hand, she began rubbing her foot a bit before replacing her shoe. As she adjusted the shoe on her foot she heard a faint noise. It sounded like something tapping. She paused a moment to listen. There it was again. The sound of someone tapping on a window. Nikki checked the streets, but no one was around. In fact, the lamp just went out leaving the deserted street very dark. Again she heard the tapping and realized it was coming from behind her. She turned around and read the sign above the store. MUSHNICK FLOWER SHOP. Suddenly, she recalled hearing about the famed flower shop on the news. The nerdy guy with the giant plant were located here. She had always wanted to visit the shop to see Audrey II, which was the name of the plant.
Nikki peered through the window. She spotted what looked like two vines. One was tapping at the window, and the other was pointing towards the door. The curiosity side of Nikki took over and she headed to the front door. She tried the knob and opened the door a little. “Hello!” she called. “Is someone here?” From the back corner of the store a voice answered back. “Sure, Honey! Come inside and close the door.” Curious, Nikki stepped inside and locked the door behind her with the key. “Where are you?” she called. “I don’t see anyone here.” Nikki didn’t notice a vine slip past her and steal the key from the door.
“Well maybe the reason you don’t see anyone is because you don’t know who you’re looking for.”
At that moment, Nikki realized it was the giant plant, which seemed to stretch to the ceiling, that had called her in. The plant was enormous with many tentacles or vines protruding from its side. It was situated in a large ceramic pot and wore a huge smile on its face. In fact, the whole head seemed to be one tremendous mouth. A sudden feeling of confusion swept over her. Was she in a dream, she wondered. Had she slipped while adjusting her shoe and banged her head on the lamp post? All she could manage to do was squeeze out a pointless question. “You can talk?”
“No, Baby! Actually there’s a little man inside me doing the talking. Of course I can talk.”
“Sorry,” replied Nikki. “I didn’t mean to be rude. Just I never heard a plant talk to me before. I mean, sure I’ve spoken to my flowers, but I never thought of having a discussion with them. If we’re going to talk, I guess it would appropriate for me to introduce myself. My name is Nikki. I hear they call you Audrey”
“That’s right! I was named after my owner’s girlfriend, where he’s decided to spend the night, if you catch my drift. Sorry I can’t be more explicit, but this is the Fifties. That brings me to my point.”
“Which is what?” questioned Nikki. What did Audrey mean by “point?”
“Well,” continued Audrey. “As I was saying, my owner, Seymour, has decided to shack up with his girl for the night. Unfortunately, he left me dry, and without nourishment I’m gonna dry up like raisin in the sun. Feel how dry my vines are.” Audrey slid a vine down the skin of Nikki’s right arm. “So I thought me might make an arrangement.”
“What kind of an arrangement?” asked Nikki, who was beginning to feel like Alice in Wonderland.
“Sitting here in my pot, with little place to go, I noticed your little antics outside by the street lamp. Correct me if I’m wrong, but you look like you’ve had a long day, and are in desperate need of some rest and relaxation, and dare I say, a little pampering.”
“You’re pretty observant for a plant that doesn’t have any visible eyes.” Nikki’s feeling of confusion and slight fear were taken over by a sense of intrigue. “What did you have in mind?”
“In a word, tranquility. You may have noticed by now my many vines. As you lay back, picture having more than a dozen vines simultaneously massaging every crevice of your aching body. A seaweed wrap cannot compare to my tentacles wrapping themselves around your thighs and legs and rhythmically easing the tension away with pulsating movements. I guarantee your feet, from the soft heel to the plump big toe, will know heaven. That final task I’ll entrust to my cute little friends.” From behind the pot appeared ten miniature versions of Audrey on the tip of vines. They looked to be about the size of tennis balls. “The Minis tongues and mouths will leave every square inch of your feet squeaky clean and feeling refreshed. I’ll even throw in a comfortable dress you can wear home in this heat.”
Staring at the miniatures, “They’re so adorable!” Nikki was delighted with the whole idea, especially since she liked having her feet worshiped. Usually she would prefer a guy or girl, but given the circumstances, miniature plants would suffice. “That sounds great and a new dress to boot. You can keep this uniform, I’m done with it. You might think me silly, but I also enjoy a good tickle. It loosens me up. No matter how much I might beg you to stop, keep tickling. When I say stop or no, you should just hear go or yes. My grandmother used to say that a good tickle can strengthen the meat on the bone.”
“Well let’s hope grandma was right. Tickling won’t be a problem for me. But this wouldn’t be much of an arrangement if I didn’t ask something of you.”
“I have to confess. I don’t have much money on me.”
“Nonsense! What the Hell would I do with money? All I ask in return for this deluxe spa treatment is that you feed me when I’m done. It won’t require much effort on your part. Do we have a deal?”
“It’s a deal!”
“I don’t want you trying to back out. You swear on your life that if I do what I promise you’ll feed me?”
“On my life, I swear I’ll feed you. Okay? Satisfied?”
“Perfect! All you have to do is just stand there and I’ll take care of the rest.” Audrey’s vines immediately set themselves to work. From different directions, vines gently wrapped themselves around Nikki's ankles, thighs, wrists, under her arms and around her waist. The vines hoisted Nikki into the air, her cap falling to the floor. She felt like she was soaring. Some vines crawled up the skirt, rubbing past her tender thighs, past her supple breasts and out the neck and arm collars. Nikki let out a sigh. Pushing outwards, the vines ripped the tight uniform offer her body. Nikki was now suspended in mid air in her white bra, panties, stockings, and shoes. Some vines came from below and began to remove her shoes, revealing Nikki’s stocking soles with faint dirty feet imprints.
“Mmmm,” cried Audrey. “What is that heavenly aroma?”
“Huh?” asked Nikki, who was enjoying the massage on her thighs too much to focus on the question. Nikki was enjoying the massage on her thighs too much to focus on the question. The vines wrapped around her thighs were alternating between tightening and relaxing their grip. “Aroma? Oh…that would be my shoes and feet. Feel free to keep the shoes and enjoy them how you wish.”
“Why enjoy the shoes when I can go right to the source.”
“Huh? I didn’t quite get that. Sorry, I was paying attention to your vines jabbing my back with their points. It feels very good. And the snake like movements of your vines on my breasts and stomach can only be described as sinful.” Vines were coursing all over her upper body. “What about the tickling you promised? If you don’t fulfill all your promises, then no feeding.”
“I didn’t forget.”
Audrey’s vines began to flick under her armpits, causing Nikki to break out into giggles. Four vines attacked her ribs and sides from each side. Nikki was screaming in laughter. She was scared she might awaken the tenants above, but these fears were unfounded since the building was put solely for commercial use and no one occupied it at night. Tickling now came from behind and in front. While one vine danced around her belly button, another slid past her cute navel into her white lace panties and did its thing.
“UGGGHHHHHH,” she groaned. “ahhh….ahhhhh…AHHHHHH! KEEP GOING!”
The vine poked around a few moments longer and then left to rejoin its friends in tickling Nikki’s sensitive body. Vines started to tickle the soles of her feet.
“Wait!” cried Nikki. “Not the feet! It’s too much, I just can’t handle it. Besides I can’t hold myself still for it. I’m begging you to stop.” They continued to tickle her soles, running from the heal to the toe on each foot. “Stop! I’m begging you to please stop. No…no…STOP!”
“Sugar Baby! You told me that in your dictionary Stop means Go and No means Yes. Don’t worry about holding yourself still.”
Nikki knew deep down that she wanted Audrey to continue. Vines were wrapping her entire body. She looked like she was wrapped in a magic carpet hovering in the air, with her stocking feet protruding from the end. Four vines now pounced on the helpless victim’s feet. The tickling was fierce, eliciting from Nikki laughter that was a mix of anguish and delight. “HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA! I don’t know how much more of this torture I can take.” Nikki was getting hot and her body was drenched in sweat. A small pool of sweat had formed on the floor beneath Nikki’s dangling body. She didn’t care, because she was enjoying every moment.
In truth, the screams of laughter were screams of pleasure Nikki laughed and struggled in her plant restraints, but all she could do was wiggle her toes wildly. The last time she received such a severe tickling was three years earlier. She was locked in stocks at a Renaissance Fair and her tights were ripped open and mercilessly tickled with a feather. If that wasn’t enough, peanut butter was spread between her toes for a dog to lick off. It was an interesting experience that awakened the ticklish passion within her. That memory reminded her of something. “I thought you guaranteed me you would introduce my feet to heaven.”
“But of course, Baybeh! Just didn’t want to rush things, you know. I’ll send in the Minis And while they do their thing, I’ll rub your body in soft butter. It will feel great and give your skin a healthy shine.”
One Mini went up to Nikki’s toes on her right foot and bit at the stocking tip, right above the big toe. It made a small tear and released her big toe. The Mini wrapped the toe with its tongue covering it in saliva, released it and then gave it a flick with its tongue. Nikki grinned in anticipation.
“Nikki, Doll. I don’t wanna be rude, but Damn, your feet are so plump and big. It’s gonna take more than one Mini on each foot to make you happy.”
While the Mini continued to rip the tights around the toes, another started a tear on her round, soft heal, and a third began pulling with its teeth on the portion covering the balls of her foot. In a matter of seconds, Nikki’s entire right foot was exposed. One Mini went to licking the sole of her foot, another formed a suction on her heal.
“Sugar, you think you could spread your ties wide?”
“No prob!”
Nikki spread her toes apart as wide as she could. Five more Minis joined with its brothers who were already working the heal and sole. Each of the five planted itself on one of Nikki’s five toes. While a few gently nibbled on her smaller toes, one Mini licked the second to largest toe, and another took long sucks on her big toe. She could almost swear she felt some of them sniffing between her toes, taking in deep breadths of fumes emanating from her feet. She was loving this experience.
“Mmmmm,” moaned Nikki. “I can honestly say this feels so delicious!”
“Doll, you’ve got no idea how right you are!”
“Audrey, I think the rest of my leg and left foot are getting jealous of the treatment my right foot is receiving.”
“Relax! Patience! I wanted to save that for the conclusion of the treatment.”
Some of the Minis on her right foot proceeded to tear off the remainder of her right stocking. Audrey picked up the torn stocking and threw it in its mouth. Some Minis began running their tongues up Nikki’s leg, starting at heal, and running straight up to her succulent calf. One Mini bit down gently on the back of calf. The sensation caused Nikki to bite softly on her bottom lip. It continued to gently bite and suck on her calf, while the vines rubbed butter all over her body, slithering around, uninhibited, passing through her panties and tightening around her breasts. Five other Minis went to work on Nikki’s left foot. This time, they did not hesitate to rip the stocking all off at once. Their tongues, mouths, and teeth went straight to work. Their tongues moved between each toe and around every curve of her foot. Toes, balls, soles, and heal, all was fair game. Their job was made even easier by the butter that now lubricated her legs and feet. While some Minis licked, other nibbled on the side of her foot, on her toes, and all up along her legs and calves. They sucked on every part of her foot, attacking like piranhas. “OHHHHHH” Nikki just dangled with her eyes shut groaning in pleasure. The Minis no longer confined themselves to her feet. They navigated their tongues all over her body. One of her breasts popped out of her white lace bra, and a Mini jumped to nibble and suck on her tit. Other Minis began licking around her face, and sucking and nibbling on her neck. While the Mini’s worked with their tongues, the vines began tickling under her arm pits and under the knee. Other vines went to work massaging her back. Nikki was in ecstasy. Not only her feet, but her entire body was knowing heaven.
One by one, the vines stopped their movements on Nikki’s body, as the Minis slowly pulled themselves away. One of the Minis took its time extricating itself from Nikki’s left big toe, but it too released its suction. Nikki was totally at ease, with her eyes shut and smile stretched across her face. Her body felt relaxed and somewhat limp, the way one feels after receiving a massage in a spa for an hour. She felt herself being lowered onto a table and laid out on something soft, yet crunchy. Nikki was too relaxed to examine the bedding.
“So Baby, did you enjoy it?”
“Oh, yeah!”
“Was it everything I promised it would be?”
“And more! I can honestly say I have never felt anything like that before in my life. It was terrific!”
“So would you say that I satisfactorily fulfilled my end of the deal?”
“Oh for sure!” Nikki stretched the length of her body, crossing her outstretched legs and folding her harms under her head. “No objections here! I am one satisfied customer.”
“Good! Then I guess it’s supper time!” Some of the vines started to move up onto the table, brushing up by her arms and ankles.
“That’s okay Audrey! I can get up myself. Where’s the can of water? Hey…I told you I don’t need help getting up.”
“Uhhh…Doll face…I’m not much of a water drinker.”
“Plant pellets? Do they make them that big?”
“Don’t matter if they do, cause that ain’t it either.”
“So where’s your supper?”
“It’s already on the table.”
“On the table?” Nikki’s eye shot open as she began to comprehend. She saw that the vines had formed restraints on her arms and ankles. Then she realized that the weird material she was on was large silver platter decorated in lettuce. She was lying in the center of the platter. She began to struggle out of the vines, but as before, they lifted her into the air. “What are you doing?,” cried Nikki. “You never said anything about this and I certainly never agreed to it.”
“I beg to differ. I believe your exact words were, and I quote, ‘On my life, I swear I’ll feed you.’ Now its time to feed me with your life. HAHA! Don’t struggle dear. Just think of this as a sort of full body worship, only with a bit more permanency.”
Nikki began jostling frantically. An idea seized her. She brought her right arm to her face and bit through the vine. The pain to Audrey caused her to drop Nikki on the floor.
“Oooo…that hurt! I’ll pay you back double for that.”
After landing on the floor, she ran straight for the door and began pulling hard on the knob, but the door wouldn’t budge. The key! Where was the key? Audrey must have taken it when she wasn’t looking. She turned around and faced Audrey. “Please don’t make me your dinner. You wouldn’t like me very much.”
“How cliché!”
“Seriously…I’m not even cooked.”
“Perhaps you didn’t notice that the tickling made you hot. That tickling warmed you right up for me.”
“Uhhh…well…my feet! They stink terribly. You smelled that odor. Who’d want to eat them?”
“I believe feet are like cheese; the smellier the better. Besides, I’ve already tasted your feet, and let me tell you this. Those size tens are the meatiest, juciest, plumpest, most succulent feet I have ever tasted. I’m drooling and smacking my lips just thinking of them now.”
Nikki knew she couldn’t talk herself out of this. Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted an open air vent in the right wall. If she could distract Audrey and get to the vent, she might I have a chance of escaping. How could she distract Audrey? Then the sappiest thought came to mind. “Audrey! Isn’t that Seymour behind you?”
“Where?” Audrey turned her head and in that moment, Nikki darted for the vent. She was halfway through the opening when she felt she was stuck. Her legs from the knees down were still dangling from the vent. Suddenly, she felt something sniffing at her feet. Then she felt her feet being licked. Then she felt a Mini bite her on the calve. Nikki screamed in pain, but there was noone to hear. More Minis joined the effort. She could feel them wildly licking all over her legs and feet. Nikki kicked but that only seemed to encourage them. They had attached like suction cups all along her leg and were sucking and nibling hard. Then she felt one Mini chomp down on half her left foot. She could feel its tongue working all over her foot. Nikki could hear Audrey in the background shouting, "OOOOO...so meaty and tender. This is one tasty feast." While one vine held her left leg in a tight grip another began to tickle. Nikki started wriggling under the torment and became unstuck in the vent, which was not to her good fortune. She was pulled out and hoisted into the air by her ankle above Audrey’s mouth.
“Nooo!”
Audrey extended a tongue to lick Audrey’s face. She lowered Nikki so she could taste her feet. "Mmmm...delicious!"
“Stop…please!”
“Awwwe, Nikki. I know that in your dictionary, when you say “No” you mean yes, and when you “Stop” you mean “Go.” Audrey dropped Nikki headfirst into her mouth. Nikki’s legs were still kicking outside Audrey’s mouth. “You know,” Audrey thought to herself, “I do like to save the best for last.” And with that thought, and a loud slurping noise, Audrey finished her supper.
“Brrrup…Ooh…Excuse me! Well…A deal’s a deal!”

Last edited:
Some shots of the final scene

Here are some additional pics...

Attachments

• Audrey's Supper.JPG
    Audrey's Supper.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 520
  • Audrey's Finish.JPG
    Audrey's Finish.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 484
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back