• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Demi Lovato tickled by her Goat Billy (interactive story)

benboy12

True: Demi Lovato recently went to Africa to help children. One of the kids gave her a goat for her birthday and named it Billy. Here is my story of Billy tickling the shit out DEMI LOVATO!!! Feel free to add to this story

Start of Story:

Demi Lovato is driving back home from the airport after her trip from Africa. She has her Goat Billy with her! All of the sudden there is road construction ahead of her. A policeman is directing traffic. The policeman walks up to Demi's car and explains how she has to take a different road home and he gives her directions on how to get to the road. Demi follows the directions and realizes that as she's on the alternate road something seems very strange. She finally comes to a dead end and gets out of the car with Billy the goat. Both Demi and Billy get out and start walking in the woods. They both don't get very far because they both are stopped by a native. The native gives Demi a drink of water which has a sleeping pill dissolved inside. Demi eventually passes out and the Native picks up Demi and carrys her and the goat to his cabin. Demi wakes up and discovers she is tied up into stocks with her arms over her head and she's only wearing a bra and panties.

The native begins to speak.

Native: It's nice to finally meet you Demi. I've waited so long

Demi: Who the hell are you??? Get me out of here.

Native: You are going to be laughing soon just wait.

Demi is very confused what the native means. All of the sudden the Native starts to put salt on Demi's bare soles and all over her toes. He adds a layer of butter and then adds a layer of jelly.

Demi: What the fuck are you doing? My feet are all sticky!!!

Just then Demi's goat Billy arrives and he beings licking his lips!!

Demi: Why is Billy licking his lips???

Native: Are you ticklish Demi?

Demi: Yes of course! ALL OVER!

Finally Billy walks up and begins to drag his rough sandpaper like tongue all over Demi's right SOLE!! Demi cracks up with laugher!!

Demi: HAHAHAHAHAHAHSTAHHHAPPP NOOOOT TIIICKLES!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Billy keeps licking and does not stop. He gets in between her right toes! Flicking slurping like there is no tomorrow!

Demi: WIAHAHAHAHAHNOOOOOTHE TOOOOESSS HAHAHAH OH MY FUCKING HAHAHAH GAHHHHDDDD TICKLES HAHAHAH

Demi is laughing so hard she might pee any second. Then the Native has a second surprise! He calls for his dogs to come and help! The Native adds peanut butter and ice cream to the tops of Demi's Feet. The dogs lick the both the tops of Demi's feet while the goat continues on her left sole!

Demi: WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Demi now begins to pee herself!!

Then the Native starts running his finger tips all over Demi's Armpits!! He digs right in the center!!

Demi: NOOOAHAHAHAHAHAH MISTERRRRRR FUHAHAHAHAUAUUUCK HAHAHAHAHAH!!

Demi passes out and wakes up the next Day!

(end of Chapter 1)

Feel free to add to additional chapters! I will add more when I can

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back