• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Demi Moore is tickled by Courteney Cox F/F sexual

AmberCederman

TMF Novice
Demi Moore was living a good life. She was a famous actress with tons of money but something still bothered her. A fellow actress named Courteney Cox had auditioned for the role of Molly in the film Ghost. She was going to get it but Demi won the role by giving a blowjob to director Jerry Zucker. Courteney never knew.

One day, she received a call from Courteney Cox asking her to attend a party. Demi said yes. When she arrived, nobody was there.
“Where is everybody, Courteney?”
“Demi, there is no party. Jerry called me the other day. He told me how you got the role in Ghost.”
“Courteney, I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Demi was too ashamed to admit it.
“Don’t lie to me. You gave him a blowjob, you whore.” Courteney grabbed Demi and slammed her onto the bed.
Demi found herself being bound to the bed. She was placed in a spread eagle position.
"What are you doing?" said Demi.
"I know what you did" said Courteney "and now you're gonna pay. I don't think that you deserve to wear those shoes anymore." Demi's high heels were removed from her feet. Now barefoot, her toes started wiggling. "Let me go, now!" she said.
Courteney looked at Demi's feet. "Oh Demi", she said "your toes are gorgeous. Painted red. they look great."
Courtney left briefly and returned with a white coat and glasses. "Hello, Demi." she said. "I am Dr. Cox and I'm gonna be your foot doctor. now lets see those tootsies."
"Don't you fucking touch me" said Demi.
Courteney looked at her feet, studied them.
"Wiggle your big toe." said Courtney, Demi reluctantly did so. Courteney wrote something down on a notepad. "I'm gonna test reactions with your feet" said Courteney. "I just got a manicure." She scraped her index finger along Demi's soles. Demi flinched and made a giggle. "Interesting" said Courteney, writing in her notebook. Courteney took out a feather. Demi's eyes widened in fear. Courteney used the feather on Demi's soles. Demi giggled and her feet struggled. Courteney slid the feather in between Demi's soles. Demi laughed even more. "Hmm. Very sensitive to the feather, I see" said Courteney, writing in her notepad. Courteney studied Demi's feet again, writing down notes as Demi wiggled her toes. Courteney took out a hairbrush. A couple scrapes against Demi's soles and she was laughing like a hyena. "What about something a bit...sexier?" said Courteney. She started licking Demi's soles. Demi had never had her feet licked before. It tickled yet felt good. She moaned and laughed. Courteney began sucking Demi's toes. Demi moaned loudly. Each toe was being sucked efficiently. Her feet now belonged to Courteney.
"Now lets see how your foot reacts to pain." said Courteney. She took out a cane and started giving Demi quick, light hits.
"Ow. Ow. Ow. Stop it." Cried Demi.
After several soft hits, Courteney gave a really hard hit on Demi's soles. Demi screamed in pain. Courteney pulled back Demi's toes and kept hitting her soles hard. Demi screamed and cried. There were marks on her feet. "Not very resistant to pain" said Courteney, writing in her notepad. Courteney took off her shoes and socks. "Demi, rumor has it that you give the best blowjobs in the country." It was true. Demi frequently went down on guys and usually enjoyed it.
"So what? you got a dick that I should know about?" said Demi sarcastically.
"No, silly" said Courteney. I want you to suck my toes. It's just like sucking a dick but you dont have to swallow." and with that Courteny shoved her toes into Demi's mouth. Demi nearly gagged. Courteney made Demi move her head up and down as if she was sucking a dick.
Courtney started moaning harder and harder to the point that she orgasmed from having her toes sucked.
“Damn. Good to know that you’re useful for something.” Said Courteney.
“Please let me go. I’m sorry for what I did.” Pleaded Demi, struggling against her bindings.
“Oh please, sweetie.” Said Demi, who grabbed Courteney’s foot and started tickling the arches, “we’re just getting started.”

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back