• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Depression Is A Horrible Disease

TicklishBlackGuy

1st Level Yellow Feather
ya know, after hearing bout Robin Williams, hearing bout his depression and such, it makes me think of my own depression and the battle us with depression face. Its a never ending battle, trying not be sad when you are, trying to be happy when your not, even treatment doesn't make it go away completely. No matter what, we fight this battle every day. Doesn't matter how rich ya are, the wife you have, or anything. It affects decision making sometimes and who we act towards people. So to those fighting this battle with me, Robin went through it too but watching his movies if there is anything I can take from him is this. I've always one to make others happy, and he did just that, he was more then just an actor and a comedian, but he struggled with us through this even trying to get help. so don't give up out there, we are not alone, we work through this together because only we can understand each other. that's all

I battled suicidal depression for nearly three years. Yes, mine was largly situational, but I still get times on me where I'll be sad for no reason. That's when I turn to my friends, my husband, and my family for support and to be cheered up-I've never been let down on that front.

For those of us battling either situational or biological depression, I just thought I'd drop this by. This is the first thing that ever made me realize I wasn't the only person out there with these terrifying feelings--it saved my life once.

~K

Edit: That last video was not the official video, and it was weird 😛 here's a better one -- hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuEZYnrC-Fw

Last edited:
yes everyone battles it, I am glad someone can step up and say I have this but you are not alone out there

ya know, after hearing bout Robin Williams, hearing bout his depression and such, it makes me think of my own depression and the battle us with depression face. Its a never ending battle, trying not be sad when you are, trying to be happy when your not, even treatment doesn't make it go away completely. No matter what, we fight this battle every day. Doesn't matter how rich ya are, the wife you have, or anything. It affects decision making sometimes and who we act towards people. So to those fighting this battle with me, Robin went through it too but watching his movies if there is anything I can take from him is this. I've always one to make others happy, and he did just that, he was more then just an actor and a comedian, but he struggled with us through this even trying to get help. so don't give up out there, we are not alone, we work through this together because only we can understand each other. that's all

I couldn't of said it better myself out of all the people I would expect to kill themselves it surprised me to no end to hear about Robin Williams passing. Someone who is drawn out to be this happy go lucky person, well off financially, and with a family, you wouldn't expect such a thing. It's like td8 said it really doesn't matter what, or where you are, or even treatment you can still suffer through it. It's why I find depression to be such a serious thing to be talked about. It's difficult to hold on sometimes, things weigh on our emotions, days take their tolls but if we work together we can make it through, don't let it be a unsaid problem, do not be afraid to shine light on some things. Understanding of each others problems can only be done through communication.

It is a situation that can creep up on anyone at any time, sometimes with a reason or trigger, very often not.
Drugs and booze are often a factor, but the medics don't always spot the signs and it can take a very long time to get back on the right path.
I have been in that dark place and my best wishes go to anyone there, may you have a rapid recovery.
Never ever be scared to ask for help or admit there is a problem, because you will find a hell of a lot of folk are or have been there.
It may be of little use, but my door is always open.

I battle with depression, general anxiety disorder, and social anxiety, just the whole bundle from hormonal upsets. It only gets worse when it's situational as well. Here recently with all the struggles going on, I have had a couple of breakdowns, and it's worrying how appealing just sleeping and never waking up has become. Now I'm just kinda numb and don't care about things I really should, it's a blessing not to feel the anxiety for a change, but I really shouldn't be so "whatever" about losing everything. x_x; I think it's scariest being able to see it and realize it, but not be able to change it.

I was really sad to hear about Robin, I kept telling myself it was another hoax but... 🙁

Suicide is not an act of weakness; it's of despair.
But, even when you're in such situation like that and nothing makes sense like when you're feeling better - "normal" - try to remind yourself suicide is a PERMANENT ACTION TO A TEMPORARY SITUATION.
This is not to downplay the effects of depression at all. It's a serious, (desired) invisible assailant, with lethal results, if you let it.
So sad what happened to Robin Williams. Seems a lot of comedians are some of the saddest people you might know. But you'd never know it. Like a bully who's really terribly insecure, depressed people use comedy to shield their own depression. It's so sad, what people do to pretend, to hide.

Last edited:
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back