• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

depths of the tickle torture chamber

sky123456

Sorry for my englisch but i have something for you
(google translator help xD)

I found for a while in a yahoo group (i don't know wich one it was) a text andventure game.

All you need is the game and the programm WinFrotz (included)

http://www.mediafire.com/?1ftrc5tn6b11gvw

My help
http://www.mediafire.com/?g9b609hel9ejupe

the game commands are fairly simple, but if you've never played anything like it before, then i can see what it might be confusing or hard to figure out what to do.

I think these cover the basics.

several of the actions are as follows you can do by typing them in
N/north to move north
s/south to move south
e/east to move east
w/west to move west
up to move up(usually when going up a staircase)
Down to move down(Usually down stairs)

When you first enter a location, it will generally tell you what directions you can take. Sometimes though, because you don't have an actual map however, you can get a little lost.

Actions
Take(you can take an item if it's takeable) type "Take key"
Use(this is to use an item) type "use key on door" (this is after you've taken the key)
Give(insert the name of the person you want to give something too)
Inventory(This tells you what you have on your person)
Look(Just typing look will make your char look around the room and give you an idea of whats going on and your suroundings)
Look at (insert person/object. this will give you a more detailed description of an item or person)
Tickle(pretty self explanitory. Just pick a person or place and tickle)

z (time passes)
G (Same Action again)

Last edited:
Sorry to inform you but i believe this is a game currently for sale at MTJpub. Thus it is kind of stealing to post this here and it may need to be deleted.

it depends on the game. It could be Kunzites first game, and if so, i believe was posted on the internet to be shared. Somebody will have to actually open the game up or find some more details to be sure though.

Sorry to inform you but i believe this is a game currently for sale at MTJpub. Thus it is kind of stealing to post this here and it may need to be deleted.

No it isn't actually. I just checked MTJ and the one I think you're referring to is "A New Project" which is the only interactive fiction game on the website as I see right now.

Well then I apologize for my mistake and thank you for sharing this game.

Last edited:
Yea, I own A New Project. Bought it twice cuz my old hard drive fried and I lost years worth of data (Freakin A! Y I NO BACKUP!? 😛issed). This game isn't it, right away from the starting screen (and lack of Bonus content). Btw, if you haven't - I do highly recommend you buy that game. A masterpiece that I REALLY wish would have inspired more such games to be made.

I'm very surprised to see another WinFrotz tickling game! Didn't think I'd ever find another one outside of MTJ. Thanks for sharing this find with us! I'll download this tonight and try it out tomorrow to see how good it is 😀

Fun so far but unfortunately stuck early on. No clue how to unlock any of these doors.

Same here. I'm stuck at the entrance hall.

Can we get a walkthrough or something?

Last edited:
Been a long time since I played it, but if there is a locked door, then there is a key. If i knew more about the persons situation and progress, i might be able to help them a bit more.

I tracked down the creator of the game himself and he agreed to help me any way he can so i'll let you know what he says.

I have edit my first post so everyone can load now my little helping guide,its not really a walkthrough,but i think everyone now can complete the game

And i am so sorry for my english :cry

Nvm, I beat the game. It was short but fun. Thanks for finding it.

Last edited:
You guys amuse me that you needed a guide lol. But then again, I've had experience with a game like this. Though, it's kindof cool you got a guide. What determination!

It was pretty good, although pretty much straight forward. Go here, then go to next room, then next. Shot but enjoyable. 🙂

Why aren't there more of these Z-machine stories? There should be.

Though I can't find the exact creator for them. There was one similar called Inform 7 though.

got two questions, one about the game and one about the program to make this kind of game since is new to me

spoiler

1-got stuck in the bedroom how to use the bed? (I write use bed, use the bed, go to the bed, take a nap etc but it won't work, so how to rest?)

2-how is called or where I can get the program to do this kind of games?

Get on the bed, worked for me.

You can google text adventure maker programs and get a bunch of different softwares.

Why aren't there more of these Z-machine stories? There should be.

Though I can't find the exact creator for them. There was one similar called Inform 7 though.

I know him. He is on the tmf under the name Kunizite. If you want to ask him.

I meant why aren't there any more games like this not ones from the creator himself.

Ok, I'm at the end of the game, at Teresa's burdoir. Me and Lillith lift her up from the bed. What do i do now? I tried "put teresa on stocks", but it doesn't work (says I have to carry teresa first, but i already am - my inventory says that i'm carrying teresa feet).

Could someone tell me the EXACT command i need to put to proceed?

If I recall correclty, you have to type "open stocks" first.

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back