• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(Deputy's Universe) School Days 2 Part 2 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans, time for the next chapter in Cheyenne's story. She has been growing over time and we will continue to see that during this series and the rest of this particular phase. I really do appreciate the support and an extra special thanks to those who reply to the story, giving your thoughts. That serves as my fuel to continue this entire saga. I am still writing the rest of Phase 4 and there is some really good stuff coming up. Now, let's enjoy this next part of Cheyenne's series. Any responses are greatly appreciated!

PART 2

“This sounds amazing!” Daisy said as she made it to the bed. She then started to lay down on her back and tried to keep her shoes off Cheyenne’s bed.

“You can turn on your stomach.” Cheyenne instructed Daisy. She watched as Daisy then turned over on her stomach and she made it to the foot of the bed. She could see the soles of Daisy’s shoes and she prepared herself. She saw Ann sitting at her desk with an eager smile and she giggled. She then sat down on the floor, her legs folded in Indian style, and she looked at the shoes. They were large and knew she had a lot to work with. “Ok, I am going to take your shoes off. Just relax and we can get started.” she informed Daisy.

“You are going to take my shoes off? Ok, that should make me more comfortable.” Daisy said as she then rested her head on the pillow and closed her eyes. She could feel the laces of the shoes coming undone and took a few deep breaths. She wanted to know what this technique was all about. She then felt a tugging on the heel of her right shoe and felt the shoe coming off her heel, then slide down the length of her foot and off her toes. She smiled as she felt her right foot being free. Then she felt the left shoe coming off her foot and once it left her toes, she felt relief. Her feet were inside those shoes all day and having someone take them off felt really nice. “Mmmm….I am relaxed already. I love it when my shoes are taken off after a long day.” she moaned.

Cheyenne heard that moan and she felt good inside. She liked doing these things for people and now she was going to help Daisy feel some stress relief. She looked at the sock covered soles and did like how large the feet were. Now she felt some nervousness. This next part usually got her friends concerned, so she wanted to warn Daisy ahead of time. “Good! I want to try and make you feel good. Now, this next part might startle you, so I am letting you know ahead of time. I am going to take off your socks.” she warned.

Daisy opened her eyes as she heard Cheyenne’s next statement. She did not expect to be barefoot and felt incredibly shy. She really did not like to go barefoot in front of others as she was ashamed about her feet. She always thought they were too big and sometimes, others would make fun of their size. She turned around quickly and sat up on the bed, pulling her feet away and sitting Indian style. “I-I can’t let you do that. I am sorry, but I don’t know if I could be barefoot.” she told Cheyenne, her face turning red.

Cheyenne was surprised when she reached for the top of the sock, only for Daisy to quickly turn around and sit up on her bed. She saw the embarrassed look on her face, and she felt for her. She knew that having your feet touched could be a nervous situation. Her heart went out to her, and she was more determined to help her. She looked over at Ann and could see the surprised look on her face as well. Her eyes then went back to Daisy and saw her with her head down. She wondered if it was because she was embarrassed over her feet. “Are you ok? You don’t have to be nervous.” she said in a soft voice.

Daisy looked up and saw Cheyenne’s face. She could see the look of concern and empathy on that face, and she felt bad. That beautiful young lady was trying to help her but because of her own shyness, she was afraid of losing her socks. “I am ok. I didn’t know you were going to take my socks off. I don’t like my feet…” she said in a hushed voice.

“You don’t like your feet? Why not? Tell me.” Cheyenne responded. She wanted to help comfort Daisy and hopefully get her to go through with the technique.

“Well….I don’t like my feet because…..” Daisy said with a nervous voice. She appreciated the sound of Cheyenne’s voice, and she did feel comfortable around her when they did the math homework. She looked over at Ann who had a look of concern on her face too. Her eyes went back to Cheyenne, and she took a deep breath. “……well, it is because my feet are very big. I have been made fun of before, and I am afraid to show them to others.” she whispered.

Cheyenne heard that reasoning and she understood. She knew about some other women in her tribe with large feet and they were also very shy about them. She looked at Daisy’s face and knew she had to comfort her. “Your feet are too big? I mean, they go along with your height. You are very tall, so your feet are proportionate to your body. You don’t have to feel embarrassed by them. I know of a few people, including a friend in Texas, that have big feet and I like them. I know how you feel in a way. My feet are really small, and some people like to talk about how small they are.” she told her, hoping that talking about her own small feet could bring some comfort.

“People made fun of you for having small feet?” Daisy asked. She was curious about that idea because usually people made fun of larger feet, not necessarily small feet.

“Yes, there were some who love to point out how small my feet are. They tell me that I am still a small child even though I am a grownup. Hehe” Cheyenne said with a small giggle. She wanted to do her best to make Daisy become more comfortable. She then thought of an idea. She sat back on the floor and then took off her moccasins. She then placed her feet up onto her bed, her soles displayed to Daisy. She figured if she could show her small feet off, then Daisy might be more comfortable showing hers. “See? I have very small feet.” she said then wiggled her toes.

Daisy saw the small feet resting on the edge of the bed and she noticed the soles. The feet were a smaller size, and she could see that tanned wrinkled skin on the bottoms of Cheyenne’s feet. She could also see the small, pebble-like toes wiggling and she thought those feet were so adorable. “You do have small feet, but they are so cute. Hehe” she said with a smile.

Cheyenne blushed a little when she heard the compliment. She wanted to show her feet and make Daisy not feel afraid to show hers. She looked over at Ann and could see her staring at her feet. She chuckled to herself because Ann looked so mesmerized by her feet. She then turned to face Daisy again and moved her feet around a little. “So, if it makes you feel any better, I am showing my small feet to you, so you can feel comfortable showing your feet to me. I am sure your feet are just as cute. I promise I will take really good care of you.” she said.

Daisy heard those words and she really liked Cheyenne being so open with her. She stared at those cute little soles wiggling around and it made her feel a little more comfortable. She started to wonder if she should in fact let Cheyenne look at her feet. She has been absolutely comforting this entire time with her and she appreciated her. She looked over at Ann and smiled. “Should I show my feet? You won’t make fun of them?” she asked.

Ann heard the nervousness in that question, and she was really curious to see what Cheyenne would do to Daisy’s feet. She also understood the nervousness and wanted to make her friend feel comfortable. “Yes, you can do it. Here, I will even take off my shoes and socks, so we can all be barefoot!” she offered, then started to take off her own shoes and socks.

“Yes, I can promise you I will not make fun of them. It is ok Daisy; you can trust me.” Cheyenne said, still wiggling her feet. She felt silly waving her feet around, but she was willing to do anything to get Daisy to feel relaxed. She was really happy that Ann was going to be barefoot as well. That should help Daisy feel more confident in showing her feet. “We can all be barefoot. We will all be comfortable.” she said with a smile.

Daisy watched as Ann removed her shoes, then her socks. Her eyes looked at Ann’s naked foot and saw how thin they were. They looked average size, and the toes were medium length. She thought they were cute feet. She started to feel a little better and figured these two women were doing their best to make her comfortable. She still felt nervous, but if they were willing to show their feet to her, then she could do the same. She took a deep breath and then looked at Cheyenne. “Ok, I will do it. But can I take off my socks? It would make me feel better.” she asked.

Cheyenne heard that question and she was happy that Daisy was going to go through with the technique. She thought about doing the method with the socks on, but she knew it would be more effective on the naked skin. She saw Daisy starting to show her legs and knew this was an important moment. “Yes, you can take off your socks. No problem!” she answered, then took her own feet off the bed and got back into an Indian style sitting position.

Daisy looked at both Cheyenne and Ann and felt a little nervous. She then placed her hands at the top of the sock on her right foot and slid the garment down. She could feel her heart beating a little faster as she was going to expose her feet to these two beautiful young women. They were so kind and reassuring to her, so she had to try this. She did like their feet as they were so cute. The sock came off her heel and she slowly pulled it off her foot. Once it got to her toes, she took a deep breath, and then pulled it off, exposing her toes. “That’s one….” she said in a hushed voice.

Cheyenne watched as she saw Daisy taking off her socks. She could feel how anxious she was and knew her technique was going to help her. She understood the nervousness even though she was always comfortable being barefoot herself. She then watched as the other sock started to come off. It slid down the leg, then off the heel. She could see the sock moving off the foot and then she saw the garment come off the toes. Now, Daisy was completely barefoot, and she wanted to make her feel at ease. “There you go! See? It is not so bad. Thank you for trusting me. I promise I will do my best to take good care of your feet. Now, you can lay down on your tummy and place your feet over here.” she told her, then patted the foot of the bed to give directions.

“Thank you both for being so nice and not making fun of my big feet. I appreciate it.” Daisy told them as she then turned around and lay on her stomach. She was still nervous and self-conscious but wanted to face her fear. She was very comforted knowing that her feet were not going to be made fun of. She felt herself breathing heavily and she felt great nervousness. Her feet were now at the foot of the bed, her soles upturned and now Cheyenne and Ann could get a very good look at them. “Are my feet ugly or too big?” she asked.

Cheyenne saw the larger feet now resting at the foot of the bed and she smiled. She saw just how large they were, as they were a little wide and long. The skin was pale, and the arch was low. The ball of the foot had a smoothness to it and the toes were long but had some thickness to them. She thought the feet were adorable and knew it was time to reassure the nervous student. “Your feet are perfect! They are cute!” she said with a smile.

Ann got a good look at the bottoms of the feet, and she also liked what she saw. She wished she could touch those feet but was going to let Cheyenne do her job first. She saw the long toes twitching nervously and it made her smile. “Yes! Daisy, you have nothing to be ashamed about. You have some very nice feet!” she said with happiness in her voice.

Daisy began to blush as she heard the compliments about her feet. No one had ever said they were cute or nice looking. They were usually made fun of because of the size. She wore size 12 shoe, and so many people, both girls and boys would ridicule her feet. They were called boats pretty often and it always made her feel ashamed. Now these two young ladies were making her feel a lot better. “You really think so? They are not too big? You don’t think they are like boats?” she asked.

“No!!!! These are not boats. These are your feet. You should be proud of them. I like them.” Cheyenne responded. She did appreciate Daisy being more open to having her feet looked at and she took great pride in trying to make her feel more comfortable. “I think you will really like what I do with them. Are you ready?” she asked.

Daisy felt herself have a little shiver as she heard those words. She never let anyone touch her feet before, and now the moment of truth was here. She did not expect her feet to be touched when coming over, but Cheyenne was so nice and comforting, she decided to put away her fears and try this. She did need the stress relief and wondered if the beautiful Native American woman could do that for her. She closed her eyes and put her face in her hands. “Yes, let’s do it.” she said face first in her hands.

Cheyenne smiled as she heard those words. She then looked at those larger soles and got herself ready. She rubbed her hands together rapidly, making sure they would be warm. She then reached her two hands forward and then placed them on the right foot of Daisy. She felt the tenderness of the skin and thought it felt nice. She saw the toes wiggling a little and she liked seeing that. She felt honored at this moment because this woman who was so afraid of showing her feet, was allowing her to touch them and do her technique. She then started to knead her thumbs into the middle of the arch and then she felt the foot starting to move around a lot. “Are you ok, Daisy?” she asked.

Daisy felt Cheyenne’s warm hands on her foot, and she still felt very embarrassed that her feet were going to be touched and looked at. She felt comfortable around Cheyenne, but it was still a nervous moment for her. Then she felt the thumbs starting to press into her sole and a wave of ticklish electricity started to flow through her body. She knew she had ticklish feet, but it had been a very long time since anyone ever tried to tickle her. She was so protective of her feet that they became much more sensitive as they were not touched by humans since she was a small child. As the ticklish feeling grew, a smile formed on her face, and she felt the urge to laugh. Daisy couldn’t believe how ticklish this felt at the moment and when the thumb pressed again into her arch, she couldn’t help herself. “Hehehehehehe” she giggled loudly.

Cheyenne recognized the ticklish laughter, and it made her smile. She knew she had to be more careful because she did not want Daisy to lose control because of her ticklish feet. She let her hands go of the foot and she waited for Daisy to calm down a little. “Are you ok?” she asked softly.

Daisy felt the hands leave her feet and she felt a small sense of relief. She knew Cheyenne wasn’t trying to tickle her on purpose, but she did wonder if she would be able to survive this moment. She heard Cheyenne’s question and she blushed. It was going to be embarrassing to admit her weakness. “I’m ok….I’m just…..just a bit…..a bit….” she tried to say.

“Ticklish? Hehehe” Ann chimed in. She watched what was taking place and she loved it. She loved the way Daisy’s feet looked and when she saw Cheyenne touching those large feet, she felt such an excitement within her own body. She thought about times she saw other women being tickled. After being a tickle victim herself through life, she was starting to enjoy watching others getting tickled. She had a deep desire to tickle Cheyenne silly but was afraid she might take it too far because of her attraction to her. Watching Daisy getting her feet tickled set off a surge of lust in her body. It was time to really to really enjoy this show, and she was going to do her best to make sure it continued.

“Hehehehe Yes. I am…..you know…..ticklish on my feet.” Daisy said in a very shy voice after admitting her weakness.

Cheyenne looked over at Ann and could see that very large smile on her face. She found it funny that Ann was enjoying the ticklishness of Daisy. She shook her head at her because her friend was so silly, then turned and looked at those feet again. She knew she had to make sure Daisy was going to be ok. “You have ticklish feet? That’s ok. Hehehe” she giggled.

Daisy turned her body a little to look towards her feet and saw the warm smile on Cheyenne’s face. She started to get nervous again because she did not know how much it would tickle and how long she would be tickled. “I’m sorry I am so ticklish. I don’t know if I can handle this.” she told her.

“You will be fine! I have worked on ticklish feet a lot and you can do this. I will do my best to not make it so bad. It might tickle still, but you will feel good at the end. I promise. I did this technique to Ann a few times and her feet are VERY ticklish. And she survived! Hehehe” Cheyenne joked, then winked at Ann.

Ann’s jaw dropped when she heard Cheyenne mentioning her ticklish feet and saw that wink. She knew Cheyenne was being silly and helping Daisy, but she felt a little embarrassed by having her own weakness mentioned. “What?! Don’t tell her I am ticklish! Hehehe” she shot back.

“But you are! I want Daisy to know that even crazy ticklish people like you can handle this moment. Hehehe” Cheyenne teased. She figured if she could make this a light moment, that might allow Daisy to relax more and resume the treatment on her feet.

“Ann is ticklish on her feet?” Daisy asked with a smile. She liked the tone of the two women’s voices and sounded like they were having some fun.

“YES!!! You touch them and she will shoot so high in the air, she will become the first person to get to the moon! Hehehe” Cheyenne joked. She started to laugh herself thinking of her friend’s ticklish feet.

“Cheyenne!!! I am not THAT ticklish!!” Ann said back with a large goofy smile. She adored the look on Cheyenne’s face and then saw Daisy’s face. She could see the smile on her face and figured that she was enjoying hearing about others being ticklish, so she wouldn’t be embarrassed. “Can you believe Cheyenne is saying those things? I mean, my feet are ticklish, but not THAT ticklish.” she told her.

“She is fibbing! She is that ticklish! She goes crazy whenever her feet are touched. So, when you have the urge to make her laugh, just touch her feet.” Cheyenne said with a small giggle. She was enjoying this banter and loved Ann’s reactions.

“Daisy don’t listen to Cheyenne. I will admit that my feet are ticklish, but nothing too crazy. Now, you know who has THE MOST TICKLISH FEET IN THE ENTIRE WORLD????? That’s right, she is in the room with us. It is…..HER!!!!” Ann said with enthusiasm and then pointed at Cheyenne.

Cheyenne’s eyes opened wide, and her jaw dropped as Ann just pointed out how ticklish her own feet were. She started to blush and giggle because she knew exactly how ticklish her feet were. She then looked over at Daisy and she had that look of joy on her face. That made her feel good because it could mean she was not going to be embarrassed by being the only one with sensitive feet. “Ann!!!!! This is not about my feet!!!” she smiled.

“Daisy, if you ever wanted to know Cheyenne’s deep, dark secrets, tickle her feet. She will tell you everything! She may look cute and innocent, but she is truly……..I won’t say. Hehehehehehe” Ann joked then burst into laughter.

“Hahahahahaha you two are so funny! So, you both are ticklish too?” Daisy asked. She was feeling better about the situation because if they were all ticklish, she shouldn’t feel embarrassed about her own ticklishness.

“Yes, I will admit it. I am ticklish on my feet. But Ann is more ticklish!!” Cheyenne teased. She couldn’t help but enjoy this moment and hoped Daisy would be willing to have her feet touched again. “So, if Ann can have her super ticklish feet handled, then you will be able to handle it with no problem. No one is more ticklish than Ann! As a matter of fact, how about I work on yours and Ann’s feet together? That way, you both can be relaxed.” she offered, then winked at Ann.

Ann felt her breath leave her body when she heard that suggestion. She was going to enjoy watching Daisy’s feet getting tickled, but her own? She saw the look on Cheyenne’s face and knew what she was up to. She knew it was meant to make Daisy relax more, but it would come at a cost. She was going to have her feet tickled. “Um, what?” she responded.

“Yes! That way you can show Daisy that even if you have ticklish feet, this technique will still do wonders. So, come on over and lie down next to her. I will work on your feet. Please?” Cheyenne asked, then blinked her eyes in a “pleading” fashion.

Daisy started to smile over that suggestion, and it made her wonder what would happen. She looked at Ann who seemed really nervous, and she was interested in how this would all work out. “You would work on both of us? I like that idea.” she said with a hopeful voice.

“Yes! I think it will be fun. Come on Ann, get over here and lay down. I think you have been stressed out too. Let me work on your……..feet. hehehehe” Cheyenne said with a mischievous smile.

Ann looked at that mischievous smile on Cheyenne’s face and knew she had to go through with it. She knew she had to go along with this sneaky plan in order to get Daisy to feel comfortable. She took a deep breath, then got up from the chair. She walked over towards the foot of the bed and then leaned down towards Cheyenne’s right ear. “I know what you are trying to do, you sneaky woman. Just don’t tickle me too much. Oh, and I promise, I will get you back for this.” she whispered.

Cheyenne did everything she could to not burst out laughing when she heard Ann’s words. She felt very silly at the moment but was also a little nervous because she knew Ann would try to get her back. She then watched as Ann got on the bed and lay down next to Daisy on the left hand side. She saw the two smaller feet lying next to the larger feet and saw those four soles right before her. She never tried working on two pairs of feet before, but it would make for a great experience. “Ok, here is what I will do first, Daisy. I will work on Ann’s ticklish, I mean, Ann’s feet for a little bit so you can see how much it helps relax her. Then I will work on yours for a bit, then switch. Is that, ok?” she asked.

Daisy looked over at Ann who was now lying next to her. Since Ann was shorter, she had to look down towards her due to the height difference. She could see the nervous look on Ann’s face which also had a goofy smile on it. She couldn’t help but giggle and wondered how this would all work. She saw Ann’s eyes look back at hers and she smiled. “Are you ok? You look scared.” She asked.

Ann heard the question, and she knew she had to answer carefully. She did enjoy Cheyenne’s technique on her feet from previous experiences, but she also remembered how ticklish she was during those times. Since her own feet were exposed, and the entire mood was a very playful one, she feared being extra sensitive and would explode in hysterical laughter. She didn’t want Daisy to be fearful of this method, so she knew she had to brace herself and not explode in laughter. “Yes……I’m…ok. Are you ready?” she answered.

“Hehehe well, if you can handle this, then I guess I can too.” Daisy told her. She then saw Ann grunt a little and she looked back towards the foot of the bed. She saw Cheyenne at Ann’s smaller feet and she was curious. She was going to watch how this all worked. She was still nervous but felt more comfortable having her feet touched after Ann’s were.

Cheyenne wrapped her hands around Ann’s left foot and started to squeeze a little. She figured she would try to somehow alleviate the intense ticklish sensations in Ann, so that she wouldn’t completely lose it. She remembered the last time she did this for Ann, and it was a hilarious experience. Ann was extra ticklish that day, so even the slightest touch would send her into loud, hysterical laughter. She really hoped she wouldn’t do that now, so that poor Daisy wouldn’t think she is headed for tickle torture. She could feel the warm, tender skin on her friend’s feet and focused on it. She loved how that little sole looked and now her thumbs worked on the heel area. She pressed the tips of her thumbs into the flesh and started to knead it slowly and in a circular fashion. She heard a slight giggle and she had to hold back her own. “You ok, Ann?” she asked.

Ann could feel those thumbs pressing into her heel. It tickled slightly and she felt so silly, that it made the ticklish feelings even worse. The thumbs were in her flesh, and she could also feel the pleasure they could bring. She looked up at Daisy who was still staring at her. She needed to make this all seem like the best thing in the world. “Yes, I am ok. That feels…..good.” she said, trying not to giggle.

“Perfect! Now relax and I will show Daisy just how wonderful all of this is.” Cheyenne said in a calm voice. She wanted to make the mood in the room one of calm instead of ticklish fear. She continued to work on the heel and now she moved towards the outside edge of the sole. She didn’t want to go into the arch because that might set off strong ticklish reactions. She worked her fingers along the outside edge and was pleased that there wasn’t a strong ticklish reaction. She felt hopeful that she could get Ann to completely relax and therefore, make Daisy feel even more confident.

Ann felt the fingers on the outside edge of her left foot, and she felt the tension starting to melt away. She then rested her head on the bed and started to feel loose in her body. She closed her eyes and tried to enjoy the feeling. She was a little concerned about the moment her toes or her arch would be worked on. Those were two highly ticklish areas and she had to continue to resist that ticklish reaction. “Mmmm….that feels good.” she mumbled.

Daisy watched in wonderment as she heard that sound from Ann’s lips. She started to get more excited about the prospect that she could feel relaxed as well. She was very stressed the last few weeks and in anticipation of the upcoming finals, so having the tension released would be most helpful. She started to feel confident that perhaps she wouldn’t feel like she was going to lose it completely in ticklish agony because Ann right now looked comfortable. She smiled as she saw that peaceful look on Ann’s face. “She looks so calm. Wow, this is very interesting.” she said.

Cheyenne smiled when she heard Daisy say those words. It meant she was becoming more confident and would be able to enjoy herself. She then decided she would try to help that process along at the moment. She let go of Ann’s foot and moved her body over to Daisy’s feet. “Ok Daisy, you can see how Ann has calmed down. Now, I am going to touch your feet and do the same thing I did to her. Relax yourself and enjoy.” she told her.

“Ok. Let’s try it.” Daisy said and felt her body tense up as it was her turn to have her feet touched. She took a deep breath and put her face into her hands. This was the moment of truth. She then gasped as she felt those thumbs now working on her left heel. She felt the ticklish sensations starting to flow through her body, but she braced herself. She figured there would be times this would tickle her, but she would feel relaxed. She felt those tiny thumbs pressing into her heel and she felt her feet wiggle a little. It was a surreal feeling because she felt some ticklishness, but also felt some pleasurable feelings. “That feels…..good. It tickles a little, but it feels good.” she mentioned.

“Good! There might be times where you feel ticklish, but just relax. I promise you will feel so much better!” Cheyenne told her with enthusiasm. She continued to press her thumbs into that flesh, and she was curious. She was always interested in working with larger feet. Because her own stature was smaller, large feet would be a challenge as there was so much more skin to work. The last time she worked on a pair of feet that were large was when she helped Penelope. She thought back to that moment, and she felt her emotions starting to build. She thought about the recent confrontation and how she felt so emotional. Those thoughts distracted her, and her thumbs went quickly into the arch area and she felt the left foot twitch wildly!

“Hehehehehehehehe that tickles!!!” Daisy laughed as she felt the fingers lightly touching her arch area. The ticklish sensations were very strong, and her foot wiggled wildly.

“I am so sorry!! I didn’t mean to do that.” Cheyenne quickly apologized. She felt angry at herself for having her mind distracted and hoped that this didn’t frighten Daisy. She knew a light touch on the skin would drive her new friend crazy with ticklishness.

“Hehehehe it’s ok. I know you didn’t mean it. It just tickled a lot! I am so ticklish!” Daisy giggled. She amazed herself that she was going to keep her feet in place, so the technique could continue. Cheyenne had been so nice and comforting, she didn’t think that was done on purpose. She felt a little silly for exposing just how ticklish she really was.

Ann heard the laughter and knew Cheyenne must have gotten in a good tickle. She looked back towards the foot of the bed and saw an embarrassed Cheyenne. “Hey! Be careful back there! Don’t go around tickling her feet!” she joked.

“I am sorry! I wasn’t trying to tickle her. If I was trying to tickle her, I would have done……..THIS!” Cheyenne said and then moved her fingers towards Ann’s feet and quickly zipped them up and down those small soles. She loved the reaction she got as the feel jerked around and a ticklish squeal came from Ann.

“HEEYYYYY!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA CHEYENNE!!!!” Ann squealed as she felt those fingers zipping up and down her feet. She quickly got onto her back and stared directly towards Cheyenne. She could see the devious smile on her face and that made her squint her eyes in a playful angry way. “Oh you evil woman! Hehehehe That tickled!” she said, her voice dripping with playful venom.

“Hehehee sorry. I’m sorry. I was just showing Daisy that I am not trying to tickle her on purpose. I didn’t want to demonstrate on her feet, so I used yours. You forgive me?” Cheyenne said with a smile. She loved playing around Ann and felt herself having a lot of fun. She then clasped her hands together, begging for forgiveness. She also batted her eyelashes, hoping her friend would forgive her.

Ann looked at Cheyenne’s face and found it absolutely adorable. She wanted to pretend to still be mad at her, but she just loved that look. She then looked over at Daisy, who had an amused look on her face. “See what I have to deal with? A very naughty girl. Good thing she will be nice to you and treat you with kindness. But for me? She is…….MEAN!!!” Ann told her and then stuck her tongue out at Cheyenne.

“Hehehehehehe you two are so funny! I didn’t think she tickled me on purpose. Hehehe Ok, let’s try again.” Daisy giggled and then got back into position. She did find herself getting a lot more comfortable and relaxed. There was just something about this playful atmosphere that made her feel more at ease with having her feet exposed and even touched.

Ann saw Daisy get back onto her stomach and prepare for the technique to continue. She did like that Daisy was enjoying herself, which was her ultimate goal. She did a playful glare back at Cheyenne before she turned back onto her belly. “Don’t tickle me naughty girl! Be nice to my feet.” she joked.

Cheyenne put her hands to her mouth to help stifle her giggles. She was having a lot of fun at the moment and then looked back at Daisy’s large feet. She knew she had to focus and to be cautious when handling the feet. She placed her hands back on the left foot and her thumbs went right back to the heel. She started to apply some pressure and moved them all around the surface area. Her eyes would catch Ann’s feet off to the side and she felt the temptation to tickle them again. She liked listening to Ann laughing, but she remembered she had to focus on Daisy’s feet first. Her thumbs then moved down towards the spot near the arch from the heel and could feel the foot flinch a little. As she continued to apply slight pressure in that area, she could feel the foot wiggling around a little and thought she heard a little giggle coming from Daisy. “Are you ok? Does this tickle?” she asked.

Daisy could feel the slight tickling sensations when Cheyenne’s thumbs were close to her arch area but didn’t want her to stop. She wanted to let Cheyenne do her work. When her heel was being worked on, she did feel the tension leaving her body and it felt good. The tickling sensations were not too intense at the moment, and she wanted to just let them happen. “Hehe a little. I am ok, you can continue….” she said under her breath.

Cheyenne smiled after hearing that reaction and continued to work on that area. She could hear the giggles coming from Daisy, but they weren’t too bad, and Daisy did not move her foot away. She figured she could focus on the more “tougher” areas of the foot and save the arch for last. She then moved her fingers towards the outside edge of the foot and worked her way down the foot. She could still feel the little flinches, but the foot still did not move away from her. This was something she did enjoy whenever working on another woman’s feet. She liked it when she had ticklish feet to work on, and still managed to make them feel good. Once she got close to the ball of the foot, she focused on that spot. She knew the ball of the foot could be a very sensitive area, so she carefully placed her thumbs in the center of the ball, and then started to rotate her thumbs. She could feel the foot starting to flinch a little more, indicating it was a very ticklish area. “You are doing good, Daisy. Just relax….” she said in a comforting voice.

“hehehe I am ok….it tickles, but I can handle it. Thank you, Cheyenne.” Daisy responded. She liked how good her foot felt when those thumbs worked down the side of her foot, and now that they were on the ball of her foot, she could feel the tension in her body alleviating. It still tickled, but she was determined not to burst into hysterical laughter.

Ann looked over at Daisy and could see her stifling her giggles but appeared to be at peace. She started to feel really happy because her friend was enjoying this moment. She also loved playing with Cheyenne, and she glanced down towards the foot of the bed. She could see that face so focused on Daisy’s foot and she loved it. She then looked back towards Daisy’s head and could see that smile with some giggles coming out of her mouth. “Hey, it is ok to be ticklish. Just let yourself go. I promise it will make you feel so much better….” she whispered.

Daisy heard Ann’s words and looked down towards her. She could see the smile on her face, and she loved what she said. She started to think about just letting herself go at the moment and not being so tense when the tickling feelings were there. She thought about how much fun laughing was and was now starting to be curious. So far, she was doing things she thought she would never do. She let someone see her naked feet. She let someone touch her feet. The atmosphere in the room was very happy, so she figured she might as well let go of her apprehensions and allow herself to fully enjoy the moment. “hehehe ok….hehehe this does tickle but also feels…hehehehe good.” she answered.

Cheyenne could hear the giggles and that made her giggle. She continued to work on the ball of the foot and got close to the base of the toes. She saw those long toes curling and splaying open and she giggled under her breath. She knew the tickling was getting to Daisy and she figured she should pause right now, and work on Ann’s feet a little. “Ok, you are doing really good, Daisy. I will give you a little break and work on Ann’s feet.” she informed the duo.

Ann gasped as she heard her feet were next. She felt nervous because she was already relaxed, so her ticklishness was growing. She had to put up a strong front as she knew if she broke out into hysterical laughter, Daisy might actually enjoy it. She looked up at Daisy’s face and saw a rather large smile.

“Your turn! Hehehehe” Daisy said with the largest smile on her face. She wanted to see Ann giggle and squirm a little after she endured some tickling sensations.

Ann’s jaw dropped in a playful way as Daisy now wanted to see her possibly writhing around. She smiled back at her and winked. “You want to see me laughing my head off? You know she wants to tickle me.” she asked her.

“I know! hehehehe I am sure she will be nice though….” Daisy responded. She then felt herself getting excited at the prospect of Ann laughing. This tickling interaction was becoming a lot more fun and now she wanted to see someone get tickled.

“Daisy!!! You want to see me get my feet tickled?” Ann asked in mocked surprise. She could sense that her classmate was now starting to get into this whole interaction.

“Yep! Hehehe But I am sure you will be fine. Let yourself go….hehehe” Daisy answered. Now she was starting to really have fun and felt a slight tingle between her legs as the prospect of Ann laughing sounded very exciting.

Cheyenne couldn’t help but giggle as she heard the interaction between Ann and Daisy. She loved the fact that Daisy seemed a lot more inviting to the tickling part of this moment. She still wanted to be careful with Daisy’s feet, but with Ann’s, she could sneak in a few tickles. “Ok Ann, time for tickles, I mean, relaxation. Hehehehe Am I still a naughty girl?” she asked with her right eyebrow slightly raised.

Ann heard Cheyenne and looked towards her. She saw her with that raised eyebrow and giggled. She then looked at Daisy again and she had a smile. She felt nervous because she knew some tickling was about to happen. Her eyes went back towards Cheyenne and took a deep breath. “Yes, I am ready. You are not a naughty girl after all. In fact, you are the KINDEST and NICEST and most BEAUTIFUL woman in the whole wide world! You don’t believe in tickling your close friend until she loses her mind in front of other people. And one more thing…..” she began.

Cheyenne laughed when she heard those kind words being said to her. She loved how Ann was being so silly and that made her laugh again. “hehehehe and what is the one thing?” she asked.

“….I love you, Cheyenne. My feet love you and thank you for being REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY nice to them.” Ann said with the largest grin she could manage.

“Hahahahahahahahaha you are SO silly!” Cheyenne laughed. She shook her head a little and then tried to compose herself. She looked over at Daisy who was also laughing and smiling and she loved it. Her eyes then went back to Ann’s face, and she grinned. “Of course I will be really nice to them! I am not a mean and cruel person! You can……trust me…..hehehehe” she told her with an evil sounding laugh.

Ann’s eyes went big when she heard Cheyenne’s evil laugh and then giggled. She looked at Daisy and winked. “See what I have to deal with?” she asked playfully.

Cheyenne then saw Ann get fully onto her stomach and she looked at those helpless feet. She wanted to go all out and tickle them silly, but she had to still perform the technique. She then placed her hands on the right foot again and wanted to repeat the same motions she did on Daisy’s left foot. She went to the ball of the foot and started to knead her thumbs directly in the center. She could feel the tension in that foot and heard the cutest giggle coming out of Ann. She held her own breath to stifle her own giggles so she could try to focus on the technique and not intentionally tickle Ann. She knew if she started to laugh, then her fingers would tickle poor Ann a lot. “Ok…just relax. Hehe relax….” she said in a soft voice.

Ann could feel those thumbs on the ball of her foot, and she did her noble best to avoid giggling. She could feel them pressing right in the center of the ball of the foot and those tingles ripped right through her nervous system. She looked up at Daisy and could see a look of sheer amusement on her face. She smiled back at her and then told her, “Yep..hehehehe feels…..hehehehe….really good.” she giggled.

Daisy couldn’t help but enjoy this moment. She could see that look of hilarity on Ann’s face and she couldn’t help but giggle herself. This moment was becoming more fun for her, and she loved Ann and Cheyenne’s fun spirit. She also started to feel the tickling wasn’t such a bad thing after all. These two were having so much fun together and it seemed like they were bonding over it. She started to wonder if she could allow herself to be tickled, so she could have just as much fun. “You are doing good! Does it tickle a lot?” she asked.

Ann heard the question and bit her lower lip. Cheyenne’s fingers were now at the base of her toes and that spot alone was a very sensitive area. Her eyes started to water as she tried to suppress her giggles and slowly shook her head. She then lowered her head into her hands, trying not to look at Daisy’s smiling face or she would explode in laughter. “hehehehehehe yes…heheheheh tickles a lot…..” she tried to say without bursting into laughter.

Cheyenne could see Ann’s toes wiggling wildly as she continued to work on the ball of the foot and near the base of the toes. She started to feel bold as she wanted to have some tickling fun with her friend. She knew she should concentrate and not try to tickle Ann, but those giggles were sounding very cute. She looked up from the feet and could see the look on Daisy’s face. She saw how happy she looked and how she seemed to be enjoying all of this. That was a good sign because it was only moments ago, she had a look of fear and embarrassment. She wanted to keep encouraging her, so when she went back to her feet, she would probably enjoy it more. “You see? This is making Ann feel so much better. She is probably going to explode into laughter because her feet are super ticklish, and it is her greatest weakness. In fact, her feet could make her reveal her deepest, darkest secrets. Just a little tickle here and a little tickle there, and she will be losing her mind. Isn’t that right, Ann? Your feet are a major weakness, right?” she asked teasingly.

“I ……hehehehehe….hate you…..hehehehehe stop talking about HEHEEHEHEHE my ticklish…hehehehe feeeeeeeet!!!” Ann giggled as she felt the fingers touching the base of each toe. The way Cheyenne was talking about her feet, the more ticklish she seemed to be. She started to figure out that Cheyenne was going to tickle her but be nice to Daisy. That wasn’t good for her, but it made everything a lot more fun.

Gasp! You hate me? Why? Hehehee I am just trying to help you relax on these very…..very….very….ticklish feet of yours….” Cheyenne teased. She felt a thrill go through her own body as she started to see Ann’s body squirming more. She saw the legs shaking and the hair on the head started to shake around. “You hurt my feelings…..” she joked, then moved her fingers directly to the underside of the toes.

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! TICKLES!!!! IT TICKLES!!!!” Ann screeched in laughter as she felt Cheyenne’s fingers directly on her toes. That drove her wild as her toes were such a great ticklish weak spot. She started to pound her fists into the bed and felt her entire body tensing up. She looked over at Daisy who was now giggling. “HAHAHAHA HELP ME!!! SHE IS TICKLING MEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she squealed.

Daisy couldn’t help but laugh over this moment. She could see the look of ticklish agony on Ann’s face, and it was extremely hilarious. She looked down towards the foot of the bed and saw this huge grin on Cheyenne’s face as she tickled poor Ann’s toes. She then looked back at Ann and shook her head. She wanted to be part of this game and have some fun. “Well…hehehehe you did tell her that you hate her. I mean…hehehehe you probably deserve it.” she grinned.

Ann heard Daisy’s response, and she laughed even harder. It seemed as though Daisy was taking Cheyenne’s side and now her feet were really going to be tickled. She knew it was all fun, but the ticklish sensations really drove her wild. “HAHAHAHAHA OK!!! OK OK OK!!! I LOVE YOU CHEYENNE!!! I LOVE HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU WITH HAHAHAHAHA ALL MY HAHAHAHAHA HEART!!!” she squealed in submission.

Cheyenne released her hands from Ann’s toes and fell onto her back on the floor and just started laughing. The way Ann told her that she loved her sounded really funny to her. “Hehehehehe you are SO silly! Hehehehehehehe” she laughed while placing her hands on her own stomach as she laughed.

Ann felt a great sense of relief once those fingers came off her toes. She started to take deep breaths and laid her head on the bed, doing her best to catch her breath. Her face faced the nearby wall next to the bed and she groaned. “hehehehe that was……mean…..” she said in a tired voice.

Cheyenne slowly sat back up and continued to giggle. She loved how Ann was already worn out and she really didn’t even tickle her feet with that much intensity. She loved how ticklish those feet were, and she wondered what would happen to poor Ann if she was tied down. She then looked over at Daisy and saw the cutest smile on her face. She was giggling to herself, and it looked like she was really enjoying this moment. “Isn’t she so funny?” she asked Daisy.

Daisy could hear poor Ann still breathing hard after the assault on her toes. She then looked down the bed towards Cheyenne and she found her smiling face to be so adorable. She shook her head slowly and giggled to herself. “Hehehe yes! She is so funny! I didn’t know she was that ticklish too!” she responded.

“Yes, she is pretty ticklish as we can see. Now, let me go back and start working on her feet. I don’t think she will say any more mean things to me, isn’t that right, Ann? Hehehe” Cheyenne said looking at Ann.

Ann started laughing again as she heard Cheyenne’s voice. She then turned her head to the right, and towards Daisy. She looked into those happy eyes and smiled. “You see? You see what she does to me? hehehe I think it is your turn now!!!” she grinned.

Daisy laughed when she heard that and then looked towards Cheyenne. “Ok, I guess I can have a turn. You are not going to tickle me, like you did her, right?” she asked.

“No! I won’t tickle you at all. Well, not on purpose. You have been really nice to me, so you get the best treatment. But Ann? She better behave herself!” Cheyenne warned playfully.

Daisy laughed when she heard Cheyenne’s response. She then got back completely onto her belly and wiggled her feet in front of Cheyenne. She started to feel an excitement building. She wanted to feel the stress leave her body, but she also wondered if the ticklish feelings would become more of a pleasure, rather than some kind of torture. She gasped as she felt Cheyenne’s hands on her right foot and wondered if it would tickle, or would it be soothing. She felt the ticklish tremors starting to build up in her body and she wiggled her toes. The thumbs were now applying pressure into the heel, and she also felt a wave of pleasure. Daisy’s mind started to go wild as she never knew her feet could be a source of pleasure. “That hehehe feels nice.” she giggled softly.

Cheyenne heard the positive response, and she loved it. She continued to apply some pressure into the heel area and was excited that Daisy seemed to be getting more and more into this moment. Her eyes focused on the heel, and she could see the pale skin turning a light pink from the pressure she was applying. She then repeated the same procedure she did on the left foot and moved towards the outside edge of the foot. She did wonder if Daisy was ok with the ticklish feelings. There seemed to be a change in demeanor when it came to the tickle part, so she moved her fingers slightly inside from the outside edge of the foot and into the arch area. She felt the foot starting to wiggle wildly and heard a very cute squeal coming from Daisy. “I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to tickle you.” she apologized.

“hehehehe it’s ok. I am ok. It tickled heheehhee a little, but you can keep going.” Daisy told her. When the fingers went into her arch area, she felt a very strong ticklish sensation in her body, and it made her squeal. She felt a little embarrassed, but she also started to like the feeling. She was having fun, and she didn’t want to stop. It felt good to let herself go and just enjoy a moment.

“Is Cheyenne tickling you? She lied! Hehehehe She said she wouldn’t tickle you and here she is! Tickling you! Tsk tsk tsk” Ann said in a very playful manner.

Cheyenne smiled when she heard Ann saying those words, then took her left hand and reached over to Ann’s exposed right foot and wiggled her fingers very quickly there, before returning her hand over to Daisy. “What did you say?” she asked.

“HEHEHEHE HEY!!!! You are supposed to work on Daisy’s feet, not tickle mine!” Ann laughed. She looked over at Daisy and could see that very delightful smile on her face. Her friend was enjoying herself and that was all she wanted to see. “You like this, Daisy?” she asked.

“Hehehe yes! I….I….like it.” Daisy responded, then started to blush. She felt silly and looked back at Ann. “This is….oooh….fun…..” she told her as she felt a wave of pleasure hitting her as the fingers started to work on the ball of the foot.

Cheyenne loved that reaction and continued to work on the ball of the foot. She moved her fingers away from the arch because of how ticklish it was. She wanted to save that area for last. She needed to get Daisy into a complete relaxed state, so the tickling wouldn’t be as bad. She loved the way her fingers pressed into the flesh, and she also heard some more moans coming from Daisy. “I am glad you are enjoying yourself. You deserve to relax and feel good.” she said softly.

“This does feel…..oooh….really good. I didn’t know feet could make your whole body feel good. When did you learn how to do this?” Daisy asked as she continued to feel the pleasure in her body as Cheyenne worked on the ball of the foot.

“I learned it in my tribe. Our Elder uses it for my people, and it really helps. I am not an expert at it, but I try my best.” Cheyenne responded. She thought about some of the others in the tribe that were very good at this technique. She liked practicing it and she had some memorable moments with this technique. Her favorite memory was when she got to do this technique for the first time on her dear friend, La Diabla. She remembered how ticklish she was, and it was during that time when they first started to form a close bond. It still seemed surreal that she grew so close with a woman many considered dangerous. She was eternally grateful for that relationship and looked forward to seeing her again since summer vacation was coming up.

“Well….oooh…you are an expert….oooh….as far as I am concerned…” Daisy moaned. She laid her head on the bed and felt her body starting to go into total peace. The way the thumbs worked on the ball of her foot was such an incredible feeling. She started to wish she discovered this earlier in the school year. She liked listening to Cheyenne talk about how she learned the technique. She never met a Native American before and was delighted to meet Cheyenne. “Hey, since your people do this technique, what about you? Do you….ooooh….have ticklish feet when…it happens with you?” she asked.

Ann’s face lit up with great happiness when she heard that question. She looked right back at Cheyenne who had a nervous look on her face. She started to smile as she stared at her friend. She wanted her to feel that ticklish nervousness that she felt when Cheyenne talked about her feet. “Yeah Cheyenne, are your feet REALLY ticklish when this happens with you? Hehehe” she grinned.

Cheyenne heard that question and felt nervous. She was having fun tickling Anne’s feet and working on Daisy’s. She did not want to discuss her feet because it might give them ideas. She knew Ann knew the answer to it, so she couldn’t lie to Daisy. Her eyes looked over at Ann and she had a very devious look on her face. She smiled a little and then gulped. “Um, yeah, you can say that. When….when it happens to me, I get kind of……” she started to say.

“TICKLISH???? Are your feet REALLY ticklish or something, Cheyenne? Hehehe” Ann joked. She loved how embarrassed Cheyenne looked at the moment and wanted to truly enjoy it.

Cheyenne looked at Ann and shook her head. She knew her friend was going to enjoy this moment. “Yes…I have ticklish feet too. Whenever my friends in my tribe work on me, I get ticklish too. But it does feel good.” she admitted.

“That is so nice! Hehehehe Glad to know that Ann and I aren’t the only ones with ticklish feet in this room.” Daisy replied. She liked the idea of Cheyenne having ticklish feet. She thought about what they looked like when she saw them earlier. Those small feet were adorable, and she wondered if she would ever touch them and hear Cheyenne’s laughter.

“You should see her Daisy! When her feet are tickled, she goes crazy! Hehehehe” Ann added to the conversation. She loved making Cheyenne feel nervous and was going to do her best to make her friend feel very vulnerable. She then noticed Cheyenne’s hands leaving Daisy’s feet and headed towards hers! “Hey!!! What are you doing?! Get your hands away from my feet!” she laughed.

Cheyenne wanted to make Ann laugh for talking about her ticklish feet. She wanted to stop that talk in its tracks because she was outnumbered in this room. If both Daisy and Ann tickled her, she would be overwhelmed and go tickle insane. “I am just going to work on your feet now. Remember how I am alternating?” she said with a devious smile.

“Um, you can continue with Daisy’s feet. I am relaxed. I am RELAXED! Hehehehehe” Ann squealed as she felt Cheynne grabbing her toes. The ticklish sensations tore right through her, and she pulled her feet away very quickly.

“Stop talking about my feet. Hehehehe Now, let’s focus on Daisy here.” Cheyenne grinned. She then went back to Daisy’s feet and now it was time to work on the arches. She did remember that Daisy seemed to be ok with the tickling part, but she wanted to make sure she was prepared for it. “Ok Daisy, I am going to work on your arches. It might tickle you a lot, so I will do my best to make it feel good, ok?” she told her.

Daisy felt a thrill in her body. The prospect of being tickled no longer frightened her. She wondered how much she could endure and now was the moment. “Ok, do your thing. If it tickles, I will be ok. You just do your work. Hehehe You are doing great.” she told her.

Cheyenne was very happy to hear those words as it meant Daisy was very comfortable at this moment. She then placed her thumbs right in the center of the arch and started to do slight pressure, then rotated her thumbs. She heard a very cute giggle, and she smiled. She continued to rotate her thumbs, and the giggles got stronger. She noticed that the feet were not pulling away and it appeared that Daisy was going to allow the tickling feelings to happen. She liked how tender the skin was and focused her eyes on that area. She wanted to do a great job and try not to tickle Daisy too much.

Daisy felt the ticklish tremors pulsating in her body and she wanted to laugh harder. She focused on trying to just keep her giggles as quiet as possible because if she exploded in laughter, her new friend might stop. She felt the thumbs getting closer to the spot right below the ball of the foot and it was very intense for her. That tickle feeling grew more and more, and she did her best to not laugh hard. She then felt the fingers moving right back to the center of the arch and now headed towards her heel. There were still the ticklish feelings, but not as bad. Then she felt a tingle between her legs when the thumbs were pressing into the lower arch area, right where the heel met that area. That surprised her as she had never felt something like that before. “Oooh….that…that feels sooooo….mmmmm good.” she cooed.

Ann couldn’t help but smile when she heard Daisy’s moans. She recognized the sound of that kind of moan as it would sometimes happen to her whenever Cheyenne worked on her feet. She had a feeling that Daisy just felt a tingle between her legs and now she was really excited to see how she would react to that kind of stimulation. She never told Cheyenne about her own tingles because she didn’t want to make her uncomfortable. She loved whenever that particular spot on her foot was worked on as it made her sexual feelings grow. Seeing Daisy starting to moan louder made her think of her own desires to have some kind of sexual contact with Cheyenne. There were many times she would hope they would have a sexual interaction, but she was too shy to initiate it, and she knew Cheyenne would be very shy about it as well. Ann started to feel her own arousal starting to build thinking about those kinds of interactions and listening to Daisy’s moans. Her eyes went towards Daisy’s hips, and she could see them grinding just a little bit. She giggled to herself because it appeared her classmate was getting turned on.

Cheynne could hear Daisy moaning and she felt herself at peace. She loved how Daisy must have been starting to enjoy the touching of her feet and not laughing hysterically. She continued to push her thumbs into the flesh, right on that spot. Her eyes then glanced up and saw Daisy hips grinding a little. That made her realize what might be happening. She had seen it happen before with other women and wanted to laugh. It appeared her new friend was getting aroused from all of this. She didn’t mind it because it meant she was doing such a great job. “How are you feeling right now?” she asked.

“Aaaaaaaaaamazing…..” Daisy cooed as she felt more tingles between her legs as those thumbs worked their magic on that one spot. She was still stunned that she felt herself getting very wet at the moment. She never knew her feet could make her aroused and now she was loving every moment of it. She wanted to reach her hands inside her pants and touch herself, but she was with two other women and that would be embarrassing. She closed her eyes and started to imagine herself having a sexual encounter. She remembered a boy from her hometown, and wished they were making love.

Ann felt her nipples getting hard as she could tell Daisy was aroused. She loved the way the moans sounded, and she wanted to see how far it could go. She looked back towards Cheyenne and smiled. “I know you are going to do my feet soon, but I think you should keep going right now. I think Daisy here is falling under your spell. Hehehe” she giggled.

Cheyenne giggled back and she decided she would work on Daisy’s feet a little while longer. She continued to work that spot right below the heel and into the arch area. Her thumbs were now moving at a consistent pace and the moans became even louder. She felt herself turning red because she was starting to think that Daisy might explode in pleasure. Her mind started to wonder if Daisy could actually get an orgasm from this. Those moans did not resemble simple physical pleasure. They were starting to sound like moans of sheer sexual energy. She remembered how she would moan when she was in a sexual moment, such as when she was with Bessie back in Santa Selena. She also remembered a woman in her tribe who had admitted to her that when the technique hit the right spot on her feet, she had a massive orgasm. Cheyenne always felt a little shy about sex and when the woman in her tribe admitted it, it took her a week to get over her embarrassment.

Daisy felt her nipples starting to get hard and now she realized that if this continued, she would probably want to masturbate herself in front of these two because she started to crave a buildup to an orgasm. She started to feel a little embarrassed and knew she had to make Cheyenne stop or she was going to lose it. She lifted her head and looked back towards her feet. “Hey Cheyenne, can you work on Ann’s feet right now?” she asked.

Cheyenne released her thumbs from that spot on Daisy’s foot and looked up. She heard the question, and she wondered if she had done something wrong. It did sound like Daisy was enjoying it, but now she was asked to go work on Ann. “Did I do something wrong? I’m sorry….” she apologized.

Daisy felt a little bad after hearing Cheyenne’s question. She wanted to make sure that the beautiful Native American woman by her feet knew how much she loved what was happening, but not give away her arousal. “Oh no! You are doing an AMAZING job. It’s just that…..well, you…. You have been on my feet for a while, and I want Ann to enjoy herself too.” she responded.

“Ok. I can do that. Are you enjoying this so far?” Cheyenne asked.

“Yes! You are doing great. I am feeling really good right now as a matter of fact. Let’s have Ann feel good too.” Daisy told her. She was really trying to not reveal her arousal and still make Cheyenne happy. She looked over at Ann who had a suspicious smile on her face. “Hehehe what?” she asked.

“You want to see me get tickled, don’t you? Hehehehe Are you sure you don’t want her to continue on your feet? I mean, the sounds you were making sounded wonderful. I am glad you are really……really enjoying it.” Ann smiled. She winked at Daisy to give a hidden signal that she may know what Daisy was feeling.

Daisy’s face turned bright red when she saw Ann winking at her. She started to think that Ann may know about her dirty little secret. She started to feel really shy and winked back at Ann. “I want you to enjoy yourself too. Hehehe and yes, I was really enjoying it. More than you can possibly know….” she whispered.

Cheyenne smiled as she could hear the two friends talking. She was still very happy Daisy was enjoying the touching of her feet and now she could have some fun with Ann’s feet. She then placed her hands on the soles of both feet and did some very light strokes down the soles with the tips of her fingers. “Now, your turn….” she told her.

Ann gasped as she felt Cheyenne’s warm hands and now fingertips touching the bottoms of her feet. The ticklish sensations returned, and she started to giggle. This wasn’t an intense giggle as the touch was light, but it was enough to get her to let some laughter out. She looked back at Daisy who had a smile on her face. “You hehehehehe love watching me get TICKLED!” she told her with emphasis when she felt the fingers at her toes.

“Haha yep! Enjoy! I know I will!” Daisy teased. She then watched as Ann started to writhe a little in ticklish agony. She looked towards Cheyenne and could see how happy she looked as her little hands were moving up and down the soles of Ann’s feet. She started to really like listening to Ann’s sweet laughter. Then she noticed something else. Because her body was still in a state of arousal, the sound of Ann’s laughter gave her a tingle in her most private area. There was something erotic about this moment, even though tickling was involved. Her mind started to wonder if she uncovered a hidden desire of hers. She wanted to explore being tickled and she hoped when it was her turn again, she would get tickled a little more.

Cheyenne continued to move her hands softly on Ann’s feet. She loved hearing those very cute giggles and saw those toes scrunching together. She was having a lot of fun and figured this would also be a great way to wrap up the technique on Daisy’s feet after she was done with Ann. She then started to work her thumbs from the top of the heel, across that area, then into the arch and onto the ball of the foot. She heard the cutest ticklish shrieks and couldn’t help but let out some giggles. There was a true sense of enjoyment in this moment and now she wanted to really make Ann laugh to wrap up this part of the session. “Ok, time for the grand finale!” she told her.

Ann felt the fingers stop for a moment and caught her breath. The ticklish sensations were still reverberating throughout her body and then she got tense. She heard Cheyenne mention something about the grand finale. Before she could react, she felt a hand grabbing her left ankle and suddenly, she felt those fingers dancing up and down her foot. She exploded in laughter as this was a purposeful tickle, not part of the technique. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA CHEYENNE!!! HAHAHAHA WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!! THAT HEHAHAHEHEHAHA TICKLES!!!” she roared.

“I know….I am being what you called me. A naughty girl. Hehehe” Cheyenne joked. She could feel that foot trying to free itself from her grip. She also saw how Ann was now starting to thrash around, and she laughed as her fingers went to the toe area.

“HAHAHAHA CHEYENNE!!! I GIVE I GIVE!!!!! Hahahaha” Ann roared as the fingers went to her toes. She felt the intense ticklish sensations tearing through her and she started to writhe her body all over the bed. She even bumped into Daisy as she wanted to get her foot away from her friend.

Daisy laughed as she saw how Ann was reacting. She loved the look on her face and those screams of laughter sounded amazing. She could see the devious look on Cheyenne’s face and thought it looked adorable. She looked back at Ann and saw those pleading eyes. “Something wrong?” she smiled.

Ann heard the question and knew Daisy was not going to help her anytime soon. She felt fingers still dancing on her feet and it really drove her wild. She now started to kick her right foot as she had to set her left foot free. Suddenly her ankle became free, and she quickly got up from the bed and sat up. She sat in Indian style quickly and tried to hide her feet. “Hahahahahhaa you are…….EVIL!!!!” she laughed towards Cheyenne.

Cheyenne fell onto her back as she felt her hand get loose from that trapped ankle and now Ann was up on her bed and hiding her feet. She let out a loud laughter herself as the reaction was so very funny to her. She then slowly sat back up and she started to form tears of laughter in her eyes. “Hehehehe I’m sorry….I’m sorry. I couldn’t resist.” she laughed.

“You are SO mean!!! Hehehehehe That was brutal you evil woman!” Ann laughed back. She kept laughing to herself as she knew she lost all control when her foot was tickled. She then looked over at Daisy and saw her laughing as well. “You are evil too! Hehehehe laughing at me when that evil woman tickled my foot!” she joked.

“Hehehehehe it was funny! You should have seen the look on your face! You are REALLY ticklish!” Daisy responded. She loved the way Ann reacted and felt such a sense of happiness in her body. She hadn’t had this much fun lately because of her studies and now, she felt true joy.

“I am ticklish!!! And Cheyenne is evil!” Ann said in a joking manner, then looked at Cheyenne and stuck her tongue out at her.

“Hehehehehe You are so ticklish! I loved it. I am not evil though! Come on, give me a hug. You are supposed to forgive me.” Cheyenne told her then climbed onto the bed. She crept on her knees to get closer to Ann and outstretched her arms. “Come, give me a hug. I love you Ann.” she said with the largest smile.

Ann saw Cheyenne coming towards her with her arms outstretched and a big smile on her face. She wanted to still act like she was mad that she was tickled like that, but she couldn’t help herself and started to smile. Then she felt Cheyenne’s arms wrapped around her and gave her a hug. She did not return the hug as she wanted to tease her friend. “I don’t want to hug evil….” she told her.

“Hehehe you know you love me. You know I am not evil. I am sweet and innocent. Hehehe” Cheyenne said with a small giggle. She hugged Ann tighter and leaned her head towards the right ear. “Come on, tell me you love me. Please?” she said with sweetness in her voice.

Daisy laughed when she saw Cheyenne climb on top of the bed and went towards Ann. She loved how those two interacted with each other and she loved seeing Cheyenne give Ann a hug. She clasped her hands together and smiled. “Awwww…..she loves you Ann! Go ahead, tell her you love her back!” she teased.

Ann saw that look on Daisy’s face and she tried to hold her laughter. She wanted to pretend to “hate” Cheyenne, but it was no use. The warmth of that hug always gave her chills, and she really did adore her friend. “Ok, fine. I love you too….” she said with an exasperated voice.

“Am I still evil?” Cheyenne asked. She tried to prevent herself from laughing in Ann’s ear as this moment was too funny for her. “Hug me. Hug me back. Please?” she said with a sweet voice.

“Ok, you crazy woman. You are not evil. Ok? Is that better?” Ann said with a sarcastic tone.

“Yes, it is!!!! hehehe Yay!! Ann still loves me and knows I am not evil!!” Cheyenne playfully said out loud. She then hugged Ann really tight. She did adore her friend and wanted to make her feel her love.

“Cheyenne……I…..can’t…..breathe…..” Ann said playfully.

Cheyenne broke the hug and started laughing. She loved the way people reacted to her hugs, and she looked at Ann. “I’m sorry. But I hugged you tight because I love you soooooooooooo much! Hehehehe” she giggled.

Ann started to blush hearing Cheyenne telling her those words. Even though they were playing around with each other, she did know those words were true. “I love you too…..Now, are you done with my feet?” she asked.

“Yes, I am done with your ticklish feet. Hehehe I do want to finish up with Daisy.” Cheyenne said. Then she faced Daisy and could tell she was enjoying the interactions. “May I finish with your feet?” she asked.

Daisy heard Cheyenne asking her if she could finish and she felt a rush of excitement. She was truly enjoying having her feet touched and she secretly hoped Cheyenne would find that spot again on her feet. She loved the arousing feeling and hoped it would continue. “Yes, please! I like the way you are touching my feet.” she answered.

“Ok, let me get back to working on your feet. I am almost done. Thank you for letting me do this.” Cheyenne told her, then moved off the bed. She got back in position and looked at the large feet in front of her. She was going to work on the arches, which would probably make Daisy laugh, but she was almost done. “Ok, I am going to work on your arches, then your toes. It may tickle a little, but I am almost finished.” she instructed.

“Ok!” Daisy said with enthusiasm. She then prepared herself and laid her head on the bed and let her body become loose. Her head was facing her left and she could see Ann smiling right back at her. Ann had a knowing look on her face, and she felt shy. “Hehehe I like this.” she told her.

“I bet you do…..” Ann whispered back at her. She knew what Daisy was feeling and she felt a little jealous. She wished Cheyenne didn’t tickle her feet but find her erogenous zone and get her really turned on. It was still great seeing Daisy in such a great mood. She had totally changed from when they first started. Now it looked like Daisy craved Cheyenne’s touch. “Enjoy it….” she whispered.

Cheyenne started to place her thumbs in the middle of the right arch. She could feel the foot tense up and heard a small giggle. She loved that sound, and she continued to knead the pads of her thumbs into the foot flesh. She made her way towards the insteps and figured she should apply more pressure, because from experience, the instep was usually a very sensitive spot, and a light touch could send poor Daisy into hysterics. She could hear the ticklish squeals coming from Daisy and she smiled. Her thumbs worked on the instep area, then moved back towards the center of the arch. She liked the fact that the foot was much larger, so she had more surface area to work on. She usually worked on small or average feet, not too many larger feet. It made her think of her friend Darby Reeves who also had large feet. She never did touch those feet, but she remembered how large they were. Her eyes then focused on the left foot and then moved her hands over there. Cheyenne then started to knead her thumbs into that arch, and she felt the foot jerking a little. “Hmmmm….still ticklish? I am almost done, Daisy.” she told her.

“hehehehe ok….” Daisy responded. She could feel those thumbs in her arch and the ticklish sensations only increased. She was starting to get used to the feelings and even enjoy it. When the thumbs made it to her instep, she thought she was going to lose her mind, but Cheyenne applied enough pressure, so it wasn’t as bad. Even with the tickling happening in her body, she still felt a very warm glow throughout her body. She was really seeing the benefits of having her feet played with after years of being embarrassed by them and hiding them. She started to think she might be a regular patient for Cheyenne during the next school year. Then she felt the thumbs on the instep of her left foot, and she let out a ticklish squeal! “hehehehehehehe whoa!!! That really TICKLED!! Hehehehe” she laughed.

“Sorry! I will try not to tickle you.” Cheyenne told her.

“It’s hahahahaha ok! Keep doing what you are doing….” Daisy giggled. She really did like this feeling of being tickled. The sensations made her feel so good inside. She then felt another ticklish twinge as Cheyenne now made it to her toes. Her toes felt incredibly sensitive, and she buried her face into her hands, so she could not laugh really loud.

Cheyenne started to work on the toes of the left foot. She gently pressed her thumb into the pad of the big toe, then went to the index toe, then the middle toe, then the ring toe and then the baby toe. She could hear those delightful squeals and knew the toes were very ticklish. She started to wonder what would have happened to poor Daisy if she was trapped and tickle tortured. She probably would have lost her mind. “Such ticklish toes. Hehehe” she said to herself.

Daisy felt shock after ticklish shock throughout her body as her toes were now being softly pulled. She wondered if she would be able to withstand the ticklish feeling and then she felt the fingers leaving her toes. She let out an exhale as her sensitive toes were finally finished. Then she tensed right back up when the toes of her right foot were now being touched. She felt the thumb being pressed into the big toe, then the index toe, then the middle toe, then the ring toe, then the baby toe. That ticklish feeling hit her like a ton of bricks, and she couldn’t help herself. “hehehehehehehe my toes are hehehehe so ticklish!” she squealed.

Cheyenne giggled as she heard that response. She then started to gently pull on each toe as she was applying the final touches to the technique. She was very happy that Daisy made it through the session and didn’t lose all control. She then moved away from the toes, and then took the tips of her fingers and gently stroked them down the lengths of both feet. “Ok, let’s wind this down. Just relax….just relax….” she said in a soothing voice.

Daisy felt those fingers softly stroking her feet and felt the slightest ticklish sensations. She loved how it made her feel and hearing Cheyenne’s soft voice also made her feel good inside. She knew the session was about to be over and she wished she could do this for hours. Even though Cheyenne never went back to that spot on her foot, she was grateful that she allowed her feet to be in this position. The stroking continued to feel really good to her and she started to purr a little.

Ann heard Daisy starting to coo and purr and she smiled. Her friend appeared to really enjoy this and that got her excited. It also meant that perhaps Daisy would try this again in the future. She reached her right hand forward and started to stroke Daisy’s back through that white shirt. “Kitty kitty. Hehehehe” she joked.

“hehehe stop petting me. I am not a cat!” Daisy replied. She did like the stroking on her back and that was a wonderful way to end this moment.

“Ok, I am all done!” Cheyenne told her then moved her hands away from those large, tender feet. She got up on her knees and placed her hands and elbows on her bed, while her legs remained on the floor. She could see how relaxed Daisy looked and wanted to know how she did. She gently touched Daisy’s left leg with her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. “Ok Daisy, I want you to be completely honest with me. Did you like it?” she asked.

Daisy opened her eyes slowly and then slowly turned onto her back and sat up a little. She used her arms to prop herself up and she stared at Cheyenne who was still at the foot of the bed, right next to her barefeet. She would have never guessed in a million years that this moment would be happening. She looked at that face of Cheyenne and thought she looked really beautiful at this moment. “Well, to be honest, I was very, very nervous when it started. I do not like my feet looked at or touched. But, after this time together, I absolutely loved it. I feel SO much better right now. I feel so relaxed. You have magic hands….” she told her.

Cheyenne started to blush as she heard the compliment about her technique. She was very happy that she got Daisy to enjoy herself and to relax a little. She felt shy and felt very proud. “Thank you for allowing me to touch your feet. You did really good, and I am VERY happy you feel so much better.” she told her.

“She does look more relaxed! Still feeling any stress?” Ann asked Daisy.

“No….I mean, this was an incredible evening. I was so worried about my math homework, but you helped me with that. Then you did the thing with my feet and I feel….good. Thank you, Cheyenne.” Daisy told her. She could feel the endorphins flowing through her body and she let her hair flow freely. She looked up at the ceiling, then back at the two ladies. “Could we do this again next time I am feeling stressed?” she asked.

“Yes, of course! I would be happy to do it for you.” Cheyenne responded. She felt really good inside that Daisy asked for a future session. She really enjoyed making others feel good and she looked forward to trying it again. “And I won’t tickle you like I do to Ann. You need the rest. She deserves the tickles! Hehehe” she laughed, then looked over at Ann.

“You are such a brat! Hahahaha Oh just you wait Cheyenne, I am going to get my hands on YOUR feet, then we will see what happens!” Ann playfully threatened. She felt a surge of excitement as she thought about tickling Cheyenne’s cute little feet.

“You wouldn’t dare!” Cheyenne smiled playfully. She then stood up and looked at the two women on her bed. She loved having company and as this school year wound down, she knew she had just made another new friend. “You see how she wants to torture me?” she asked Daisy.

“Hehehe you two are amazing. It would be fun to see what she does to your feet.” Daisy grinned. Her curiosity started to grow as she wondered just how ticklish Cheyenne was. She looked adorable and just hearing her laughter during the session made her think a ticklish laughter would be even better. She then moved her legs off the bed and stood up. She could feel her soles touching the rug on the floor and she stretched. It was time for her to go back to her room, as she felt so relaxed and sleepy. “Well, I am going to head back to my room. I got to get ready for the rest of the night. Cheyenne, again, thank you for doing this for me. You are amazing.” she told her, then walked up to her and hugged her.

Cheyenne felt the hug and she felt wonderful inside. The hug released and she looked at the smile on Daisy’s face. “Thank you! It was so nice to meet you! I hope to see you again. You are my new friend!” she said with a smile.

“Yes, you are my new friend too! Well, let me go back to my room now. Are you coming with me, Ann?” Daisy asked as she turned her head and saw Ann getting off the bed.

“Yes, let me get my shoes back on and we can go.” Ann answered. She then started to put her shoes on and looked up at Cheyenne. “Thank you for this. Besides being such an evil tickle woman, you did a wonderful job. Will I see you tomorrow with Molly?” she asked.

“Yes, of course! And I am not evil! Hehehehe stop saying that!” Cheyenne laughed. She then watched as Daisy started to put on her shoes and socks. She saw them both finish putting on their footwear and they headed towards the door. “Nice meeting you, Daisy! I hope you have a great night. Remember, you are going to do very well in math. And as for you, Ann. Thank you for stopping by and enduring me tickling you. It was very funny! Hehehehe” she laughed.

“Goodnight Cheyenne. I promise you that I will get you back. Don’t you worry. Hehehe Come on Daisy, let’s go.” Ann said. She gave Cheyenne a hug and a small kiss on her right cheek. Then she headed out the door and into the hallway.

“Have a good night!” Daisy told Cheyenne then left the room. She heard the door close, and she started to walk through the hallway with Ann. She felt as light as a feather and felt wonderful. She looked at Ann and grinned. “She is such a beautiful person. I like her. I hope to visit her again.” she smiled.

“Yes, she is really something else. She is someone who I care about very much and you can see why. I will get her back though….heheheh revenge will be mine for her tickling me like that!” Ann joked as they left the residence hall and into the night.

Cheyenne started to straighten up things around her room and she let out a deep breath. She had a great time with Daisy and Ann and now she sat on her bed and removed her moccasins. “That was fun. Hehehe Well, let me get ready for bed. I am going to sleep very well.” she told herself, then got herself ready for the rest of her night.

THE NEXT DAY

Molly was sitting in her seat, finishing up her notes in her favorite class, chemistry. The professor was letting the class know about the upcoming final exam and what material would be most important. She felt excitement in her body as she kept preparing herself all semester long and hearing what will be on the exam was things she had recently really been studying. She then started to close up her notebook and gather her books as the professor dismissed the class. She loved her chemistry professor as she was so smart. She hoped that if she couldn’t be a chemist somewhere, she would become a professor just like her current teacher. She stood up and approached the teacher with the biggest smile. “Sister Michelle, thank you for today’s course. I really enjoyed it!” she told her.

“Thank you, Molly! It is always a pleasure to have you in class. Are you getting ready for the final?” Sister Michelle asked. She always loved working with Molly since she had an insatiable appetite to learn chemistry.

“Yes! I am getting ready! In fact, I am about to go see my friend right now, and we will start to study again. It has been a pleasure to be in your class. I just wanted to say that.” Molly beamed. She had seen Cheyenne for lunch before this class and planned to go to her room so they could study again.

“You are such a delight. Well, enjoy being with your friend and don’t study TOO hard! Haha Enjoy life too.” Sister Michelle told her.

“Hehehe I will. Thank you, Sister Michelle.” Molly smiled. She then headed out of the class and headed towards Cheyenne’s room. She felt really good after this class and could not wait until she saw Cheyenne again. They were going to chat a little bit, then begin their studies. She made it across the campus and entered into Cheyenne’s residence hall. She started to head towards the stairs, then got out of the way quickly as someone was coming down the stairs fast!

“Oh, sorry! I probably should slow down. haha” a voice said as she nearly knocked Molly over.

“That’s ok. No problem.” Molly replied. She then recognized who the person was. She didn’t see this person that much, but whenever she did, she always had a pleasant interaction. “Oh, hi Brenda!” she said towards Cheyenne’s roommate.

“Molly? Oh, it is you! Hehehe sorry I almost knocked you down. I am off to go see a friend and running late. Coming to see Cheyenne?” Brenda asked.

“Yes, we are going to go study soon. Is she up in her room?” Molly asked.

“Yes, she is in there. She is taking a nap though. Here, let me open the door and you can go in.” Brenda answered. She then motioned her hand towards Molly and headed back to her room. Once she got there, she unlocked the door and slightly opened it. “Go ahead, you can go in. You two behave yourselves, ok? Haha” she said.

“Hehe we will. Thank you, Brenda.” Molly smiled. She then looked into the room and saw Cheyenne lying on her bed and appeared to be asleep. She quietly entered into the room and shut the door very quietly. She could see her best friend lying on her belly, her face turned towards the wall, and she could hear her sleeping because of the breathing. She could see pieces of paper on the left-hand side of Cheyenne, near the wall with the window. Her eyes could see the empty moccasins on the floor next to the bed, which made her see the cute little upturned soles of Cheyenne. Molly thought she looked so peaceful and got closer to the bed. She knew Cheyenne must be a little tired and felt guilty that she was going to wake her up. Then she smiled. She started to have funny thoughts on how she was going to do it. Her eyes went back to those cute little feet, and she giggled. They looked adorable with their tanned skin color, those wrinkles on those thick soles, and even those pebble-like toes were so cute. She made her way towards the foot of the bed and crouched down to the ground. Molly felt really silly but knew this was going to be a little fun. She then reached her right index finger towards the exposed and vulnerable right sole and placed it at the tip of the heel. She then slowly and softly stroked her finger down the length of the foot, going across the heel, then that low arch, and off the ball of the foot close to those cute toes. The foot started to spasm, and she suppressed her own giggles.

“hehehehe mmmm….” Cheyenne giggled in her sleep, then resumed her rest.

Molly almost exploded in laughter when she heard that reaction. This was very amusing to her, and she took her finger over to the left foot and did a very soft stroke down that foot. She loved how tender the skin was and now the foot started to twitch. She didn’t get to touch Cheyenne’s feet too often, and when she did it was always a quick tickle. She thought about the times when Cheyenne would apply the technique on her own feet, which felt amazing but also tickled. She started to wonder if she could learn how to do that technique, so she could return the favor to her best friend. She then ran her finger along the undersides of the pudgy toes and the foot jerked upwards!

Cheyenne felt something tickling her foot and she woke up. She turned over onto her back and then realized someone was there! That startled her for a moment, and then she recognized who was there. “Molly?” she asked, coming out of her slumber.

“hehehehe wake up sleepy head!” Molly responded. She couldn’t help but laugh as she got to tickle Cheyenne’s feet briefly.

“Hehe were you trying to tickle me?” Cheyenne asked as she rubbed her eyes, trying to get her bearings after being awakened.

“Hehehe yes! I’m sorry. It is just that your feet were so ….there! It is time to go study! Are you tired?” Molly asked.

“Hehehe you are silly. I am a little tired, I guess. But it is time for me to get up.” Cheyenne said, then moved her feet off the bed and put them into her moccasins. She thought it was funny that Molly would try to tickle her, but they would do that to each other on occasions. She then stood up and hugged Molly. “Ok, let’s go study. You want to go to the library? Or do it here?” she asked.

“I guess we can do it here. Then we can go to dinner together. If you don’t mind.” Molly replied. She then started to take her books out of her knapsack and placed them on the desk.

“Yes, that would be good. Ok, let’s get to work.” Cheyenne said to her. She then got her papers and sat on her bed. It was time to get to work, and she was happy that Molly was here. She looked over at her best friend at school and saw how excited she was about her homework. She took a moment to reflect on how much she was going to miss her during the summer. She wished they could see each other during the long summer break and have some fun together. They had the rest of this week, and then the next week for classes, then the finals week and that would be it for the school year. She really adored Molly and hoped they could figure out a way to see each other.

The hours went by quickly and the two friends put in a lot of work studying together. They decided to finish up and then go have dinner together. They left the room and headed towards the cafeteria. It was still light outside but getting closer to nightfall. They made it to the cafeteria, where they got their meals and sat together. The cafeteria was full of noise as the students were preparing for the final weeks of the year. Cheyenne and Molly were engaged in their usual energetic conversations, just enjoying their time and each other’s company. Once they finished their food, it was time for them to depart.

“That was good! Now, I feel full. Hehehe” Cheyenne laughed as she rubbed her belly.

“Hehe yeah, it was good tonight. Well, I am about to head back to my room. Let me finish up some things and we can meet up tomorrow?” Molly asked.

“Sure! Thank you for coming by. You are always such great company!” Cheyenne replied, then leaned forward and hugged Molly.

“Awww….you know how to make a person feel good. Have a safe walk home, ok? See you tomorrow.” Molly told her. She released the hug and then said goodbye one last time then headed towards her room. She always loved Cheyenne’s hugs and felt this warm glow inside her. She thought about how she was going to miss her over the summer. This school year went by so fast because she made a close friend. She continued to walk across the campus as she wanted to get to her room, then just unwind for the rest of the night. She figured she would read a book for pleasure, then go to sleep. “She is so amazing. I love her so much.” she told herself, thinking about Cheyenne.

Molly continued to walk towards her room and could see the sun was setting. It was always a pleasant sight, and she thought about the upcoming summer. She would see her father again, and perhaps try to read a lot over the summer. She didn’t have definite plans but would find something to occupy her time. As she walked, she thought she heard a noise. She turned her head but didn’t see anything. “Hehehe you are always so jumpy!” she giggled to herself.

“GET HER!!!!!” a voice called out.

Molly heard that voice and turned around quickly. She saw four figures heading her way and she froze in place. She had no idea what was happening, but these figures were all coming towards her. She looked where she was and realized she was on a more desolate part of the campus, in an open area close by empty bungalows. She thought that she had better start running as she had no idea what was about to happen. Her eyes noticed that the four figures all wore black hoods over their heads with eye holes cut out. She then turned her body and started to run. She tried to run as fast as she could, her legs doing their very best to get her away from the situation. Molly was very scared and knew she had to escape. She wasn’t very athletic, but she had to try. “Noooooooo!!!” she screamed out.

“Hahahahahaha where are you going, sweetie??” the lead masked person called out as they ran towards Molly. They eventually caught up to her and they tackled her onto the grass. They landed on top of Molly and now there was a struggle on the grass. “GOTCHA!!!!!” they yelled.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!” Molly screamed out as she felt herself getting tackled from behind. Fear tore right through her as she was now on the grass, and on her belly. Her books went flying through the air, and now her limbs were flailing away. She rolled over onto her back and now she saw the four figures on her and could see their eyes. She started to realize these figures were women as she could see the soft eyes and also noticed breasts through their black attire. She didn’t know who these women were, but they were after her and now held her down on her back. She felt her arms being pulled over her head and held down by one of them and two others grabbed her ankles. The last figure sat on her thighs and stared down at her through those hooded eyes. “HELP ME!!! HELP ME!!!” she screamed out.

“Shhhhhhhhhh!!!! Be quiet!!! Be quiet and no harm will come to you!!!” the masked girl on her thighs, who was the leader of the group, told her. She then placed her index finger down on Molly’s lips, trying to get her to stop yelling. She could see the fear in those eyes behind thick glasses and she felt a rush through her body. “Be quiet……” she told her.

Molly felt the finger on her lips and looked up at the woman. She could only see those eyes and that bare hand, otherwise she had no other clues who this person might be. The voice was very calm, and she trembled. She wondered what they were going to do to her. “Please….let me go.” she murmured.

“Not yet…hehehehe We have plans for you….” Masked girl 1 told her. She rubbed her hands together, trying to bring fear to Molly.

“P-plans??? What kind of plans?” Molly asked in a very nervous voice. She tried to pull her arms free and her legs, but these girls had a very firm grip on her limbs. She looked up and saw another masked woman and then her eyes diverted back to the leader. “Please? I am scared right now.” she pleaded.

“You are scared? Awwwww……well, you SHOULD be. Hehehehe” Masked girl 1 told her in an ominous voice. She glanced over at Masked girl 2, who was holding Molly’s arms. She winked at her, then went right back to looking at Molly’s eyes. “We are going to have some fun with you! Finals are coming up and we want to make sure we have some fun.” she told her.

“Fun? What k-kind of fun? Please….let me go. I don’t want to be here.” Molly whined. She continued to struggle to get free, but these women were much stronger than she was.

“Well….you may have heard rumors about us. You are about to experience the reality! But first, we need to go somewhere a little bit more private. That way, no one can hear you scream…..” Masked girl 1 told her. She then pulled out a handkerchief and tried to force it into Molly’s mouth. She managed to get the cloth inside the mouth before Molly could realize what was going to happen. “There! Now girls, let’s take her away!” she instructed.

Molly gasped as she felt the handkerchief get stuffed in her mouth before she could even react to the masked girl’s words. Fear really tore through her body as she understood she was about to be kidnapped! She started to scream into her gag and now she was becoming desperate. She felt the lead masked girl come off her legs, but the others didn’t let go. She then felt them lifting her up from the ground. Her legs were still held, as well as her arm, but now the lead girl wrapped her arm around her midsection, and she felt them walking away. Sheer panic gripped her body as she felt herself being carried away.

“Hehehehe she is kind of lightweight. Thank goodness! Now, let’s take her to our spot and we can have lots of fun with her. Ladies, we got our next victim!!!” Masked girl 1 instructed. She could feel poor Molly thrashing within her grasp and she felt some excitement. She loved this time of year as she and her friends would target unsuspecting women and drag them to places to have some fun with them. She loved the thrill of the hunt and now she captured another prey. She continued to hold Molly’s abdomen and soon they found themselves getting closer to the bungalows. She knew this particular bungalow was empty and was usually unlocked as it wasn’t an active classroom. It was more of a storage facility at the moment. She let go of Molly and went to the door. It was already unlocked as her group prepared the room for this particular hunt. “Ok, get her in here. Hehehehe time for some fun!!” she instructed.

Molly felt herself going inside this room and she panicked. They were taking her out of the “public” area, and she had no idea what they had planned for her. No one might be able to see her and it was the evening, so no one could walk by. She hoped they were just trying to scare her and let her go. If that was their intent, they had succeeded because she felt very scared. She started to whimper and hoped they would have mercy on her.

“Ok, get her on the table and hold her down. I think it is time we had some fun. I wonder how loud she will get. Should we leave the gag in?” Masked girl 1 asked her team.

“We can for now. Then once she is worn down, we can take it out so we can hear her beg!” Masked girl 2 replied.

“Sounds like a great idea! Hehehehe” Masked girl 1 said with a smile. She then looked down into those fearful eyes and she felt her nipples get hard. She loved these moments and couldn’t wait to explore poor Molly’s body. She noticed how plain she looked, with those thick eyeglasses and the attire was of poor quality. She didn’t find Molly ugly but could tell this young woman was not a sexual creature at all. That got her a little excited because she could perhaps dominate Molly in ways she never dreamed of before. “Hmmm….you look so……..plain.” she told her.

Molly started to feel ashamed as once again some woman was talking about her looks. Even though she managed to do better over the school year after being called “troll” by Pam and Penelope, she was still self-conscious about her appearance. Cheyenne and Ann would both call her very pretty, but those were her friends, and they would never try to hurt her. But she was still worried about how the other women at school would view her appearance. Now this masked woman on top of her called her plain. She shut her eyes for a moment to absorb the veiled insult, then opened them again. She started to stare into the eyes behind that mask and could see some glee in them. She wondered if she was going to be humiliated by these women. She grew very concerned as they took her inside an empty bungalow and gagged her. Molly had no idea what they were going to do to her, and it frightened her to her core. “What do you want?” she tried to ask while gagged.

“Hey girls, you should see the fear in her eyes! Awwww……are you scared now? Hehehehe” Masked girl 1 asked. She saw Molly’s eyes darting around and felt the struggles beneath her. She then leaned closer to Molly’s face and saw those eyes of Molly grow very large. “Tell me, what is your name?” she asked.

Molly heard the question, and a chill went through her body. She still did not know what they wanted and wondered if they were trying to rob her. She didn’t have any money, so there was hope they would just leave her alone after giving her a scare. “Molly…” she muttered into her gag.

“Hmmmm…..I think you said Molly. Is that it? Is your name Molly?” Masked girl 1 asked. She then smiled as she saw Molly’s head move in an affirmative manner. She couldn’t help but smile because her plan of invoking fear worked. Now it was time for her to execute her plan with the rest of the group. “Molly. Molly. Nice name for such a plain girl. You are probably wondering why we captured you, brought you inside this place, and gagged you, right? You are wondering if we are going to hurt you?” she asked.

Molly nodded her head affirmatively and felt her adrenaline spiking. She was about to listen to the reason she was being held as a prisoner of sorts. Her mind was spinning, and she prayed this would be a very short experience.

“Hehehe I love your fear. I have some good news for you. We will not hurt you…..” Masked girl 1 told her. She could sense a small sense of relief going through Molly’d body, but she was just getting ready. She looked at Masked girl 2 who was holding Molly’s arms above her head and nodded her head. “……but we are going to have some fun with you. You see, this time of year, we like to capture girls just like you and…..play with them.” she told her in an ominous tone.

Molly’s eyes bugged out again as she heard those words. She felt some relief that she was not going to be hurt, but they still had some plans for her. She knew that they would not drag her to this place if they were not going to do something to her. She felt her breath leave her body when she heard that she was somehow going to be played with. “Play with them? What are you going to do to me?” she mumbled into her gag.

“Hehehe listen to her! I like this one. This will be fun!” Masked girl 1 told the group. She then looked back towards Molly’s face and slowly moved her head closer to her. “You see, you might have heard of us. We are the group that has been rumored about around campus. Tell me Molly, are you……ticklish? Hehehehe” she asked with a sinister laugh.

Molly started to thrash around when she heard the question. That question struck fear throughout her body as she remembered what happened to her at the beginning of the school year. She heard about a group of women going around capturing the students and tickling them. Now she was their latest victim! She started to shake her head in fear, and she desperately wanted to avoid that torture. “No!!! Please don’t!!! Please let me go!!” she screamed into her gag.

“Wow!!! Look at her thrash around! Look at the sheer fear on her face! I think someone is…….VERY……ticklish!! Oh, this is going to be fun!” Masked girl 1 shouted with excitement. She loved this moment when her victims would panic once they heard what was about to happen to them. She started this group two years ago as she always had an intense fetish for tickling others. She especially loved tickling women. There was something very special about listening to the laughter of another woman as they were tickled all over their bodies. She managed to find some other friends who seemed to like tickling others, and they all got drunk one night and tickled each other for hours. She would get a large sexual thrill over dominating another woman by tickling them. She was the one who suggested they go around and kidnap other students and tickle them silly. Masked girl 1 knew that something like that would be such a thrill, and probably not severely punished if she was ever caught because “tickling” was a silly game to help students right before finals. She convinced her friends to join them and after they tickled a hapless victim, they would all get drunk again, and sometimes it led to sexual encounters amongst each other. That first year they tried this, they had two victims. But the previous school year from the current year, they tickled 10 victims, and the rumors of their group started to get around campus. She loved the whispered notoriety and looked forward to tormenting at least 20 girls this school year. Most of the victims never told anyone, so they remained stealthy. She already got to 15 students within the last few weeks, and now they have victim 16. She wanted to savor this one because this victim looked really innocent and breaking her with tickling would really turn her on. She looked at Molly again and felt that fear. “Oh yes, this is going to be fun! Now, where should we start on her?” she asked the group.

“Oooooohhhh!!!! Yeah, where shall we start? She is a tiny thing, so I think she is one big ticklish spot!” Masked girl 2 responded. She loved this feeling at the moment. The moment where she and her friends were going to tickle a poor woman silly. She enjoyed these moments because it was such a sexual thrill. Ever since Masked girl 1 started this group, she found an excitement she never had before in life. She would always have lesbian fantasies, and now she found a willing partner in crime and have some fun with other women. She looked down at Molly and she loved the way she was squirming. She wondered if Molly was going to be extremely ticklish. She felt an erotic thrill go through her body and was ready to get started. “How about her underarms?” she offered.

“Ooooh!!!! Good choice!!” Masked girl 1 said with joy in her voice. She started to feel the adrenaline flowing through her body as she thought about how she would tickle Molly. She looked at Molly’s face once again and the look of sheer terror in her eyes really started to turn her on. “Hey Molly, are your armpits ticklish? I bet they are!” she told her.

Molly’s body froze when she heard that question. When she listened to those two women talk about tickling her, she couldn’t help but feel an intense fear. Being tickled was fun when it happened between her, Cheyenne and even Ann, but with these women, she knew it was going to be bad. She shook her head no and prayed they would let her go. “No!!!! Please!!! Don’t tickle me!!” she screamed into her gag.

“Hehehehehe she IS ticklish. Let’s see how much….” Masked girl 1 said with an ominous tone in her voice. She started to wiggle her fingers in the air and moved them closer to those outstretched and vulnerable armpits. Molly was still wearing a shirt, so she wouldn’t touch the skin, but she knew how well enough to tickle that her victim was still going to suffer. She got her fingers really close and wiggled them mere centimeters from the pits, trying to intimidate Molly. Then, she plunged both hands into the pits and she loved the reaction.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!” Molly laughed into her gag as those fingers were now digging into her armpits. When the fingers were getting closer to her underarms, she felt that intense fear throughout her very soul. She still couldn’t believe all of this was happening. She remembered the rumors of a tickling gang tickling hapless students, but she never anticipated she would be a victim. Now she could feel how strong those fingers were and the ticklish feelings in her body were very intense. She did her best to pull her arms free, but the woman holding the arms was very strong. She tried kicking her legs, but the other two women were holding down her ankles, and now that feeling of helplessness started to seep into her mind. Molly hated this feeling. She hated it when she felt so vulnerable and helpless. She remembered what it was like when Pam and Penelope would do this to her, and she suffered. Now it was happening again and her sensitivity increased.

“Wow! I am glad we gagged her! Hehehehe listen to how loud she is! Ladies, I think we found a VERY ticklish girl…..” Masked girl 1 teased as she continued to dig her fingers into the armpits. Because the cotton shirt was still on Molly, she couldn’t do her light teasing as effective as she wanted. She knew she had to use more pressure to really make Molly feel the tickling assault. This was the moment she loved. She adored it when her victim would scream into hysterics and realize there was no escape. Her fingers went towards the top of the pits, and she pressed them into that area and she felt Molly’s body shake a little.

UP NEXT: Molly suffers but has an unexpected savior.

Ok fans, how did you like this part? Poor Molly. She is about to go through a lot. I really do like this young lady. She has such a pure heart. She will also continue to grow. I hope you liked the idea of a female tickling gang running around school tickling helpless women! haha Thanks for any replies as they are greatly appreciated!

Characters featured in this part:

Attachments

• 03.-CHEYENNE-LOW-RES[8262].png
    03.-CHEYENNE-LOW-RES[8262].png
    1.6 MB · Views: 18
  • Molly-LOWRES.png
    Molly-LOWRES.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 18
Nice chapter! I love the relationship between Ann and Cheyenne! I hope to see more of these two and in a very sexy setting. Keep up the great work.

I love the intimacy in this tickle scene. Absolutely love it. Can’t wait to see Molly get tickled.

Nice chapter! I love the relationship between Ann and Cheyenne! I hope to see more of these two and in a very sexy setting. Keep up the great work.
same, I think the tickle gang would like Ann haha.

Thanks fellas for the comments! I am glad you are enjoying it so far. This series will involve emotion. Our ladies will go through a lot of things. I hope you continue to keep reading and it will get better as we go along. This is still early in Phase 4 and there is such a major journey coming!

I do like the dynamic between Ann and Cheyenne. These ladies have a connection as well as with Molly. It is a lot of fun writing about them and I already thinking of a story for them if there is a Phase 5!

What's New

9/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back