• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(Deputy's Universe) School Days 2 Part 3 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans, here is the next chapter in Cheyenne's series! I hope you have enjoyed it thus far. She will have a presence throughout phase 4. Much like the other phases, the actions in the lead up series are for a reason. It is all part of building a foundation for the events later on. I really do love Cheyenne. She is definitely one of my favorite characters and I like watching her grow. I hope you do as well. Now, for the next part! Thank you being such great fans. Your comments are most appreciated!

PART 3

Molly continued to laugh uncontrollably as she felt the fingers exploring her armpits. She noticed her shirt was providing some sort of protection for her as her naked skin would have been a lot worse. Nonetheless, the way this masked woman tickled her, it already got her in a panic. The fingers were scurrying into the top part of the armpit, and she felt the ticklish shocks coursing through her veins. She once again tried to pull her arms and legs free, but these women held her down.

“She is kind of strong! She is really trying to get her arms free! I love it when they struggle. Makes it a lot more enjoyable.” Masked girl 2 said with a smile. She loved the feeling of the squirming body in her grasp. She loved how the leader of their group moved her fingers across that exposed pit. This was the beginning of her own tickle lust. She knew she would eventually get a turn on Molly’s body, and she had the urge to drive this young woman insane. She and the others would tickle their victims all over their body. Sometimes they would even remove clothing, typically shoes and socks. A thrill went through her body as she remembered how with the last few victims, they started to take off more and more clothing. Their tickle attacks were becoming more and more ambitious, and it even made her wonder if they would tickle another woman naked. That would have been a first for the group, but it also sounded very exciting. The thought of a helpless naked woman gave her an erotic thrill and she wondered if they would start that with Molly.

“Hehehehe I can tell! She is really struggling! Hey, are you two able to hold her legs with no problem?” Masked girl 1 asked the others holding Molly’s legs. She started to slowly drag her fingers down the length of the armpit and heard another round of gagged laughter.

“Yeah, I have a good grip on her right now. She is stronger than she looks! But we got her!” Masked girl 3 responded as she held Molly’s left ankle. She could feel the young victim trying to pull herself free, but she had a good grip. She loved this moment as once again; a woman was trapped and was going to get tickled. Her eyes then looked at Molly’s shoe and saw how cheaply made it looked. “Hehehe her shoes look like they are going to fall apart at any moment.” she joked.

“Hehehe yeah! Wow, she is definitely not the rich one. It will be easy to take these things off of her!” Masked girl 4 responded. She could feel Molly’s right ankle trying to get free and she held onto it. She felt excitement at the moment because she knew that eventually, these shoes were coming off and tickling the feet was always the best part of their attacks. She then looked at the size of the foot and found it adorable. “Hey, she has small feet! I wonder if these tiny little things will be ticklish.” she teased.

“Hmmmm….small feet huh? Those are always fun. I hope they are cute though. If she has ugly feet, we will really have to make her pay.” Masked girl 1 said. She then remembered what else was said about the shoes Molly wore, and she looked at the rest of the clothing. It did appear that the clothes were of a poor design and cheaply made. She figured she would be able to tease Molly about that to make herself feel superior and Molly feel inferior. “She also has cheap shoes? Hehehe well looking at the rest of her, her clothes are also cheap. Why do you have such cheap clothes, huh? You must be really poor! Your father must be a bum on the streets. Hehehehe” she taunted.

Molly continued laughing as those fingers never stopped tickling her armpit. She could feel her body temperature rising and she felt some sweat forming on her face. She looked at the masked girl tickling her there and then she heard those words said about her. That made her really sad because she knew her father wasn’t rich. He was a hardworking man and did his best to put her in school and get her some clothes. She felt small as these women insulted her. It reminded her of Pam and Penelope and how they would make fun of her every chance they could get. The worst part was she was laughing throughout the entire ordeal, and even as she felt bad about them talking about her financial situation, she couldn’t stop laughing from the tickling assault.

“I think if we keep tickling her, her clothes might just fall off all by themselves. Hahahaha!” Masked girl 1 joked as she wanted to keep insulting her victim. There was something about dominating Molly and all the other victims that she enjoyed. The feeling of being powerful. She knew if she could mess with her victims’ heads, the tickling would be more intense. It was still surprising how such a fun idea started to become an obsession with her. She wanted to tickle as many women as possible and in her own mind, she wanted to tickle some of the teachers as well.

“That would be fun! Imagining this one with no clothes would probably be a really fun time!” Masked girl 2 smiled as she looked at Molly’s squirming body. The more they talked about the clothes being taken off, the more excited she seemed to get. Perhaps they could take this tickle torture moment to the next level.

Molly felt sheer panic in her body as she heard them talking about her clothes and them coming off potentially. This moment seemed to be getting worse as time went on. She continued to feel those fingers in her armpits and now she hit another surge of ticklish panic when those same fingers started to press down directly in the center of her pits. She shut her eyes and just let out the loudest muffled scream she could muster.

Masked girl 1 felt her fingers getting deeper into the armpit flesh and she felt a surge of lust flowing through her body. The longer she tickled Molly, the more excited she became. She stared at Molly’s face and loved what she saw. She could see that ticklish anguish etched on the face and she grinned. She could see those eyes shut tight behind those glasses and she could see how wide the mouth got, even with the gag inside. The sound of that muffled laughter made her feel happy and now it was time to continue to torment her victim. “Hey, I think I will play with her ribs. Why don’t you tickle her armpits still. I think it is time for Molly here to enter another phase of tickle hell. Hehehehe” she instructed towards Masked girl 2.

Masked girl 2 grinned as she heard those instructions. She had been holding Molly’s arms the entire time and now it was her turn to have some fun with this ticklish body. The group all had turns tickling their victim, and when it was their time, they made the most of it. She then watched as Masked Girl 1 moved her hands away from the armpits and started to position them to the ribcage area. She then prepared to move her own hands into those sweet armpits and have her way with them. “Oooh!!! This is going to be fun! She has already been screaming. Can you imagine how loud she will be when we get started again?” she asked with a smile.

Molly felt the hands leave her armpits and she finally got her relief. She could feel her heart racing and sweat started to trickle down her forehead. Her chest was heaving up and down as she tried to get oxygen back into her lungs. It was hard to do so since she was still gagged. She really hoped these women were not going to keep tormenting her. She slowly opened her eyes and saw that masked face looking right back at her. “Please…no more….no more…” she wheezed through her gag.

“Hey Molly! I know you are enjoying yourself and are probably disappointed that you are getting a break. We are just getting ready for the next round of fun! I must say, you have such great armpits! One of the most ticklish we have ever encountered. Have you always been severely ticklish?” Masked girl 1 asked in a taunting voice. She wanted to make Molly feel fear and also play with her mind.

Molly heard the question, and she nodded her head yes. She always knew she was ticklish, and the team of Pam and Penelope really exploited that fact about her. Now it was happening again. She started to feel nervous because even though the tickling stopped, these women did not let her go. She wondered what was going to happen to her next. She prayed it would be them setting her free, but in the back of her mind, she knew this wasn’t over.

“Awww…..so you have always been severely ticklish! Isn’t it a blessing that you are? Well, you might not agree with it, but it IS a blessing for us! Now, ready for some more tickles?” Masked girl 1 asked teasingly.

Molly felt her body go cold as it was time once again to make her suffer. Her eyes grew big, and she started to shake her head negatively. “No!!! Please!!! Please don’t tickle me!” she begged through the gag.

“You hear that, girls? Sounds like someone is still scared of being tickled! Hehehe” Masked girl 1 laughed. She then wiggled her fingers in the air and started to move them down towards that exposed ribcage. She then looked at Molly’s eyes and smiled. “Molly……are your ribs ticklish? I bet they are. In fact, I bet your ribs might be more ticklish than those armpits. Let’s find out!” she taunted.

Molly froze in fear as she realized what the next target was. Her ribs. She knew how deadly ticklish they were and now these women were going to exploit it. She watched in horror as the fingers got closer to her outstretched ribs and it looked like it was happening in slow motion. She felt her breath leave her body as they were mere centimeters away from touching her and then it happened! Those fingertips started to press into her ribcage and her reaction was instant. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” she screamed through the gag.

Masked girl 1 couldn’t help but laugh when she heard Molly’s reaction. Her fingers barely pressed into the ribs, and she was already getting that reaction. She felt this thrill going through her body as she was subjecting this young woman to horrific tickle torture. She then pressed the tips of her fingers a little harder into the ribs and she could feel that body squirming beneath hers. “Whoa!!! Listen to her scream! I love it! These ribs are so ticklish!! Hehehehe I am going to really let her have it!” she threatened.

Molly continued to writhe in ticklish agony as she felt those fingers touching her very sensitive ribcage area. The feeling of being helpless added to her sensitivity as she desperately tried to get her arms and legs free. These women had her pinned down and there was no chance of escape. She shut her eyes tight and felt wave after ticklish wave of ticklish electricity shooting through her entire nervous system.

Masked girl 2 had a huge smile on her face as she saw what was happening to Molly. She loved it whenever they captured a very ticklish victim. It made the thrill of seeing them suffer even greater. There were a few girls they captured that were moderately ticklish, which was always a disappointment. She was very happy they captured a very sensitive one at this time. She watched as her friend was moving her fingers all over the ribcage. She loved the reaction Molly would give when the fingertips pressed into the flesh. “Hehehe she is really ticklish! Can you imagine what will happen when I do………..this?!” she playfully shouted, then applied tips of her own fingers into the exposed armpits.

Molly felt another tidal wave of ticklish electricity tearing right through her body as she felt those fingers now in her armpits. That totally caught her off guard and she lost it. She then yanked her arms down since Masked Girl 2 wasn’t holding onto them when she attacked her armpits. She still felt the tickling on her ribs, but at least managed to escape some armpit tickling. She then started to go after those hands on her ribs.

“Hahahhahahahahaha oops!” Masked girl 2 laughed as she realized that when she placed her fingers into those armpits, she wasn’t going to be holding onto Molly’s arms.

Masked girl 1 suddenly found her hands being taken off the ribs and her fingers were held by Molly’s. She couldn’t help but laugh as their victim had gotten loose and now, she was fighting to protect herself. “Hahahahahaha hey!!! You got to secure her hands! Hehehehe” she told Masked girl 2.

“I know! I’m sorry! Hehehe I got too excited tickling her armpits. Here, let me go find something to tie her arms or something.” Masked girl 2 laughed as she then moved away from the table to go find something to tie Molly’s arms.

Masked girl 1 could feel those sweaty hands holding onto her fingers and she could see the look of fear in Molly’s eyes. This was such a hilarious moment as the victim was trying desperately to protect herself. She shook her head at Molly, and it was time to put more fear into her. “You naughty Molly! Hehehehe let go of my fingers! Really bad things will happen to you if you don’t let me go.” she warned.

Molly could hear the threat, and she knew she was going to suffer more, but she had to protect herself. She could feel those fingers inside her hands, and she did not want to let them go. The tickling was getting worse, and she had to do something. “Please…..let me go….please…” she whimpered into her gag.

“Well, if you don’t let go of my fingers right now, then I will tell my other friends to take off your shoes. Do you want that? I think you know what happens after they take them off. One way or another, you WILL be tickled.” Masked girl 1 threatened. She then started to feel the hands loose around her fingers and she smiled. That also gave her a tingle between the legs because Molly’s response meant only one thing. Those small feet were going to be devastatingly ticklish.

Molly heard the threat about her shoes being removed and she definitely did not want that to happen. She knew how ticklish her feet were and if they tickled her there, she knew she would lose her mind. Thoughts of her going through more torture really started to affect her and now she felt emotional. These women were truly trying to torture her at this point. “Please…..don’t tickle me….” she whimpered into her gag.

“What was that? Hehehehe Say that again…” Masked girl 1 asked sarcastically. She loved these moments and wanted Molly to feel helpless.

“Please…don’t tickle me anymore….” Molly responded. She felt her eyes watering up because the tickling could happen at any moment. She then let go of the fingers and tried her best to cover her upper body.

“But I want to tickle you! You are not having fun? I know we are…hehehehe” Masked girl 1 laughed. She felt satisfaction that her hands were now free of Molly’s grip, and it was almost time to torment her once again. She then lifted her head and saw her friend coming right back towards them. “You find something?” she asked masked girl 2.

“Yes! I found this old leather belt and some rope. We can use the rope for her wrists, and then the belt for her ankles when it is time to tickle her feet.” Masked girl 2 stated as she returned. They were fortunate being in a bungalow that was storing items for the time being, so they had these items to help bind their captive. Most of the time, they just held their victim down, but this one was squirming and writhing a lot. She figured they could really torment her once she was bound. She grabbed Molly’s wrists and yanked her arms above her head. Now, it was time to secure them, so they could continue to play with her ticklish body.

Molly squealed when she felt her wrists being grabbed and her arms were now above her head. She started to feel herself going into a panic attack because of the rope that was being tied around her wrists. She felt helpless and if her arms were bound, she couldn’t protect herself at all. They were going to tickle her in multiple places and that would surely drive her insane. “No!!! Don’t tie me!! Don’t tie me!!!” she screamed into the gag.

“Awww….she sounds so scared. Poor Molly. You are going to be tied down and we are going to have so much fun with your body! I can’t wait!” Masked girl 1 said with glee. She started to rub her hands together, preparing herself to really torture Molly. It was rare that they tied down a victim and even though they knew they were much stronger than Molly, tying her down would probably break her mentally and make her even more ticklish. She looked at her friend finishing with the ropes and now it was time. She felt a surge of adrenaline in her body and rubbed her hands again. “It is time Molly! It is time! Hehehehe What time is it?” she asked her.

Molly tried to move her hands and wrists, but realized they were tied together tightly. She also noticed that the rope must have been bound to something else because she could not bring her arms down at all. Her head shifted from side to side and then she looked up and saw the other masked woman and then she looked down and saw the first masked woman. They were both staring at her and looked like predators about ready to devour their prey. “Let me go!!! Please!! I don’t want this!” she pleaded in her gag.

“It is………….TICKLE TIME!!!!!” Masked girl 1 yelled out, then took the tips of both index fingers and drilled them right into those outstretched ribs. She instantly felt Molly’s body convulsing and knew she had hit a sweet spot. The sound of Molly’s muffled laughter filled the empty bungalow, and she felt a tingle between her legs again. There was something about Molly that got her going. It was probably the look of innocence on her face. This was not a very social woman. This was probably a woman that didn’t have too many friends. These kinds of women were fun to play with because the torture would really drive them mad. It was also fun to tickle a popular girl, to make her feel inferior to them, but the quiet ones made her feel so invincible. She could control their emotions and state of mind by simply tickling them silly. “Kitchy kitchy koo!!! Molly is soooooooooo ticklish!!! Hehehehehe” she taunted.

Molly felt those index fingers drilling and wriggling into her ribs and the sensations overwhelmed her. Those fingers hit a very ticklish spot and now she felt the tsunami of ticklish electricity washing all over her body. She lifted her head to see those fingers digging around her ribs and then fell back and looked at the ceiling. This was a very intense feeling, and she didn’t know what to do. All she could do was laugh herself into insanity. She tried to kick her legs, but the other two girls had a very firm grip on them. There was nothing she could do. She was going to be tickled and prayed they would show her mercy eventually.

Masked girl 2 laughed as she heard that hysterical screaming coming from Molly’s mouth. It was such a great feeling listening to that tortured laughter. There was something very melodic about ticklish laughter that soothed her. Now that she had Molly’s wrists tied together and tied to the leg of the desk, those armpits were completely vulnerable. Now it was time to see just how loud Molly would get behind that gag. She didn’t hesitate any longer and plunged her fingers directly into those armpits and dug around. “Tickle tickle….” she said softly.

Molly felt those fingers in her armpits and her brain nearly melted. She was completely overwhelmed by the two tickle spots, and she screamed very hard into her gag. The armpit tickling from earlier was brutal, but now both the pits and the ribs were being tickled at the same time. This was too much for her and eventually, her laughter went silent.

Masked girl 1 realized her partner in crime was now attacking the vulnerable armpits. She couldn’t help but feel proud because her friend was now engaging in the further torment of Molly. She saw those fingers digging deeper and deeper into the pits, putting helpless Molly into hysterics. With her own fingers probing those tiny ribs, she knew they were putting Molly into complete tickle hell. She loved the sound of that very hard laughter and saw the look of ticklish anguish on that face. Then she noticed Molly going into silent laughter, and the skin on her face was turning red. She knew that Molly was now in another world and figured they better give her a break, or her head might explode. She pulled her fingers away from the ribs and looked up at her friend. “Hey, let’s give her a break for a moment. I think she is about to die. Hehehehe” she teased.

“I suppose you are right. We don’t want her to die. We have other tickle spots to explore! Hehehe” Masked girl 2 laughed. She then pulled her hands away from the pits and she stared at the helpless body before them. She could now hear some sounds coming from Molly’s mouth and she laughed. “Breathe Molly, breathe…..” she told her.

Molly felt a sensation of relief as the fingers stopped tickling her ribs and her armpits. Her pulse was still racing, her face was starting to feel very hot, and she felt warm all over. That tickle attack drove her nearly insane and now she was doing her best to recover. She tried to suck in as much air as she could, but the gag prevented some of it from happening. She started to groan as her body was overloaded with sensations. She closed her eyes for a moment and just focused on breathing.

“She looks like a mess. Hehehehe I think I will take her gag out for a moment. We need her to recover faster so we can torture her again.” Masked girl 1 informed the group. She then reached her hands forward and started to pick away at the gag. She felt the gag coming out and soon, she got it out of Molly’s mouth and held it up in the air. “Ewww….it is really soaked! She was screaming a lot! Hehehe” she teased.

Molly felt the gag come out of her mouth and more air came into her lungs. She was grateful that now she could breathe a lot better and wanted to recover. Her body started to ache and the more she started to recover, her mind started to remember what position she was in. She was still trapped, and these women were not releasing her. It felt good having the gag taken out and now she could beg them for mercy. “Please……please stop…..please stop….” she panted.

“What’s the matter Molly? Are you feeling, ok? Your face is beet red and very sweaty. Did you run a mile or something? Hahahaha” Masked girl 1 taunted. Now that Molly’s mouth was no longer gagged, she could hear the begging that was sure to come. She loved it when her victims would beg her. It made her feel very powerful. She could never reveal her identity, so this moment of a victim begging was her best bet of feeling invincible.

Molly opened her eyes and looked at the masked woman staring back at her. Even though she could only see the eyes, she could tell there was a sinister smile under that hood. She started to feel embarrassed, and her emotions were getting to her. “Please…..I don’t want this……anymore. Please leave me alone….what did I ever….do to you?” she wheezed.

“What did you do? Well technically you just stand out as a great tickle victim. It is like it was your destiny to be our toy for the evening. Hehehehe We are having fun with you. You should be having fun! You are laughing and having a good time. Haven’t you ever been tickled before?” Masked girl 1 asked. She could see the pathetic look on Molly’s face and wanted to continue to mess with her mind.

Molly’s mind raced as she heard that question. She had been tickled before. It made her remember what happened last school year, and then earlier this current school year. The way Pam and Penelope tormented her. She didn’t want to tell anyone outside of the people that were involved because it would be embarrassing. She decided to answer the question, but also plead for her safety. “Yes…I have, but not like this. Please….I want to go home now…..” she answered.

“Well, it is not time for you to go home yet. We haven’t had all of our fun yet! I can tell you are already exhausted. Poor thing. Must be getting really hot and sweaty, huh? Hey, would you feel better if we got this nasty shirt off of you? That way you can breathe easier, and not ruin this cheap shirt as well.” Masked girl 1 offered. She figured it would be a good time to start taking Molly’s clothes off. She wanted to not only tickle this poor young woman but humiliate her as well.

Molly gasped as she heard that offer. They were going to take off her shirt? That would be embarrassing. It made her remember when Pam and Penelope removed her clothing. They ridiculed her body and now she feared these women would do the same thing. This got her emotional as the incident before completely humiliated her. “No!!! Don’t take it off!!! I am begging you, please don’t do that!” she begged.

“Why not? Aren’t you hot?” Masked girl 1 responded with a follow up question. She could see how panic-stricken Molly was and wanted to explore this a little more.

“I don’t want it taken off…..I don’t want…..you to see me…” Molly whispered. She started to feel embarrassed with the thought of these women looking at her without clothes.

“Awww….hey you guys, looks like Molly here doesn’t want us to see her without her shirt. I wonder why that is. Could it be she has some small boobs or something? Hehehe” Masked girl 1 teased.

“That must be it! Just looking at her right now, you can tell she has tiny tits. Hehehe” Masked girl 2 chimed in. She was enjoying the uncomfortable position Molly was in and started to get excited about removing her shirt.

Molly felt herself turning red from embarrassment as she heard them talk about her body. She hated feeling this way and these women were trying to make fun of her. She knew if her shirt was undone, they were surely going to make very mean comments about her physique. She then felt the buttons on her shirt starting to come undone. “Please….I am begging you. Please don’t do this to me.” she pleaded.

“Awww….she sounds so scared! Molly, you will feel much better with your shirt off. Trust me….” Masked girl 1 smiled as she continued to unbutton the shirt. The buttons were now free, and she took her hands and slowly opened the shirt. Her eyes grew large as she could see the skin starting to show. She was finally exposing Molly, and she wondered how she would look. She could hear the whimpers coming from her victim and that pleased her. Once she opened the shirt, she noticed the gray bra on Molly. She could tell the chest was small and now she was going to have some fun. “Ooooh!!! Look at her!” she cooed.

“Wow! We can see her skin! It….it is so pale! Hehehe She definitely never sees the sun.” Masked girl 2 mocked.

“And she has the tiniest chest! Hehehehe Why does she even wear a bra?” Masked girl 1 teased. She knew that would probably embarrass Molly, which was her goal.

Molly’s face turned deep red as she heard them talking about her skin and her chest. The feeling of humiliation flowed through her body as she remembered when Pam and Penelope did the same. She was always so shy about her body and now these women were going to make fun of her. She started to feel her emotions flowing and she desperately wanted to leave this situation. “Why? Why are you doing this to me?” she asked while fighting back tears.

“Because you are the next victim! Come on Molly, you know you have a little chest. It is not like you never knew this.” Masked girl 1 told her. She then peeled the shirt panels to the sides, and she looked at how small Molly’s body was, even though there was some stomach flab as well. She figured she would have some fun with that knowledge. “Looks like you don’t miss too many meals either. Hehehe You are a little chunky right…….here!” she laughed as she then used her fingers to squeeze Molly’s sides.

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE don’t do that!” Molly squealed as she felt the ticklish tremors reverberating throughout her body. She started to squirm a little as the squeezing continued a little. Then it stopped and she realized what the masked woman told her. She was pointing out that she had some bulge around her stomach area, which sent another wave of embarrassment throughout her body. “Please….don’t make fun of me.” she whimpered.

“Awwww…….Molly feels so ashamed. Hehehe Hey, you shouldn’t be embarrassed Molly! I mean, we are simply pointing out things you already know. Now, you sound too sad for me. Let’s go back to your laughter.” Masked girl 1 said, then started to drill her fingers into the ribcages. She did a poking style, which got the body flinching and squirming with each touch. She loved the way the body was moving around, and she kept poking her fingers, trying to get them in those delicate spots between each rib. “Ticklish here? Or here? Or here?” she teased with each poke.

“hehehehehe stop it! hehehehehe that tickles! Hehehehe that tickles!” Molly squealed as she felt those pokes into her ribs. She desperately tried to move her body around, trying to get away from the fingers but the pokes continued. Then she felt another sensation as she felt fingers now softly touching her armpits once again. Her head looked towards her right armpit and even though the sleeves of her shirt were still on her, there was room under the garment for those fingers to touch her skin. That really got her giggling as she was now experiencing the double sensation. “Hehehehehe quit it!!! Stop tickling me!!” she laughed.

“I can’t help myself. I just have to keep tickling you! Hehehe” Masked girl 2 giggled. As she saw those fingers poking into Molly’s exposed ribs by her friend, she decided to resume her armpit tickling to drive Molly insane. She figured she would use a light touch, or Molly might go into a ticklish conniption again and they would have to stop. She could feel those light hairs on her fingers in the armpits as she continued her very light tickling touch.

Masked girl 1 continued to poke her fingers in the ribs and noticed her friend was now tickling those armpits. She loved the way the fingers were lightly tickling that armpit skin, so she figured she should do the same. She stopped her poking and started to lightly trace the tips of her fingers across the surface area of Molly’s skin. “Oooh I bet this will drive her crazy! Hehehe” she teased.

Molly felt that light touch in her armpits which made her giggle uncontrollably. Now she felt those fingers lightly stroking over her ribs and that really drove her crazy. This wasn’t the brutal tickling she received earlier; this was the kind that just drove someone crazy. She couldn’t prevent herself from giggling as those fingers continued to tickle all over her skin. She even felt goosebumps forming on her skin. “Hehehehehehehe stop it! Please stop hehehehehe doing this!! It tickles!” she giggled.

“Of course it does. Hehehe Ticklish little Molly! Even though you have a very plain body, you do have the cutest laugh.” Masked girl 1 told her. She then moved her fingers over towards the stomach area and noticed the giggles got louder and the stomach seemed to try and compress itself. She loved that reaction and now she wanted to explore Molly’s stomach. “Oooh!!! What do we have here? Is Molly ticklish on her tummy? Hehehehe I think she is!”

“Hehehehehehe noooooooooo hehehehehehe not my tummy!!!!” Molly squealed as she felt those fingers now lightly tracing over her stomach area. Her stomach was always a very sensitive area and now that sensation seemed to only increase in her. She tried to move her body, but with the girl sitting on her thighs still and her ankles being held, she couldn’t escape. She let out a very loud squeal when the fingers swept over her belly button. She felt it sweep over again and another high-pitched squeal came out from her.

“Hehehehe I think I found a VERY ticklish spot! Looks like her little belly button is a wee bit…..ticklish!” Masked girl 1 said with joy in her voice. She loved the way Molly was laughing and wanted to keep torturing her. She loved the way the stomach muscles quivered under her touch. She loved the sounds of that high pitched laughter. She looked at Molly’s face and could tell the poor girl was in ticklish agony.

Masked girl 2 found herself laughing as she heard that high pitched squeal coming from Molly. The way the young woman was laughing was addicting, which made her continue her light armpit tickling. She could feel the skin under her fingertips and when she got close to the center, another squeal came out from Molly. “This is getting to be way too much fun! Hehehehe Her laughter is so funny!” she said with a smile under her mask.

“I know!! Molly has a ticklish tummy wummy!!! Listen to her just laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh. I think I could do this forever!” Masked girl 1 sang as she continued her tickling attack. She started to laugh herself the more she listened to the uncontrollable laughter. Her fingers circled around the belly button, and she felt the body underneath her trying to slam itself against the table.

“Hey, when can we play with her? You two are having all the fun!” Masked girl 3 asked. She held onto that left ankle and wondered when she was going to get a turn in tickling their latest victim.

“Yeah, we want a turn! Come on, when do we play with her?” Masked girl 4 asked. She also loved the sound of Molly’s hysterical giggles and wanted to get in on the action. Her hands held that right ankle and she was anxious to get the cheap leather shoe off the foot and have her way with that foot.

Masked girl 1 heard her two other friends wondering when their turn was coming, and she shook her head. She slowed down her finger attack on the stomach area and tried to turn her head back as far as she could to address the others. “Don’t worry, your turns are coming soon enough. Let me tickle her belly until she snaps, then you two can get to her feet. I have a feeling her feet will be REALLY ticklish. So, you two get to have some fun too!” she told them.

“That sounds like a plan! Hehehehe” Masked girl 3 said with excitement. Her eyes looked towards the old worn-out shoe and felt a tingle in her body as she wanted to tickle that helpless foot inside.

“Yes!!! I can’t wait! I wonder how ticklish her toes will be.” Masked girl 4 added. She definitely wanted to tickle some feet. Her normal spot to tickle was the armpits, but this time, Masked girl 2 was having fun with that area. She knew the feet of their victims usually sent them spiraling into ticklish madness and she was going to be able to send Molly there!

Molly continued to giggle uncontrollably as those fingers were still tickling her armpits and around her stomach. Whenever the fingers got close to her navel, she felt a ticklish chill up her spine. She could hear the group talking about something, but she was too busy laughing to understand what they were talking about. She knew whatever it was, it was probably not going to be good for her. Her mind continued to race and wondered how long she would be able to endure this tickling assault. “Hehehehehe please stop!!!! Please stop!!!hehehehe” she begged.

“Hey, want to see her explode? I think we should make her lose her mind for a moment.” Masked girl 1 asked as she looked at her friend tickling the armpits.

“Sure, what will you do to her?” Masked girl 2 responded.

“This…….” Masked girl 1 answered then took her fingers off of the stomach area and held them up in the air. She wiggled her fingers in front of her friend’s eyes and then on her right hand, the other fingers formed into a “fist” position, except the index finger. She then lowered that finger towards Molly, and she jammed it directly into the exposed belly button. Once it plunged in there, she started to slowly twirl it around.

Molly suddenly felt something going into her bellybutton and her entire body froze. A shockwave of intense ticklish sensations ripped through her entire body. Her mouth opened wide, and her eyes nearly popped out of her head and through her glasses. “AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed to the top of her lungs.

Masked girl 1 was taken aback at the sheer intensity of the laughter that was now pouring out of Molly’s mouth. Her finger continued to spin inside that innie belly button and drove it a little deeper with each spin. She loved the reaction she was getting even though the sound of Molly’s voice was very loud. She continued to spin her finger in that navel and wanted to see if she could make Molly scream louder.

Masked girl 2 stopped her light armpit tickling as she saw her friend swirling her finger into that helpless belly button. What stunned her was the sheer intensity of Molly’s laugh. She looked down and could see Molly’s mouth wide open, and her eyes were bugging out. She felt a chill through her own body as surely their victim hit another level of tickle hell. She wanted to watch this torment for a moment. They had tickled many belly buttons over their escapades, but this victim was definitely one of the most sensitive they ever encountered. “Wow….she is really ticklish there. Look how red her face is.” she said in awe.

Masked girl 1 looked at Molly’s face again and could see how red it was getting. That gave her a measure of satisfaction as she knew her tickle attack was really going to push Molly to her limits. She could see all of her teeth and that laugh was so powerful. Her eyes then went towards her own finger, and she could see it swirling around in that navel. It was spinning very fast, and she wondered if she could keep her rhythm going.

Molly had no idea how she was still coherent and alive. That belly button attack was so intense, she nearly lost all sense of control of her body. Wave after ticklish wave of ticklish electricity flowed through her as that finger kept swirling. All her mind could do was feel how the finger would swirl and swirl and swirl and swirl inside her navel. This was such a horrible feeling to her, and her throat started to hurt as she continued to scream in laughter. She started to close her eyes and when she did, all her mind could think about was how ticklish it felt. Her body started to shake uncontrollably as the feelings overwhelmed her. She really hoped the torment would stop so she could stop feeling this ticklish agony.

Masked girl 1 smiled as she continued her finger twirling. She could see Molly still screaming and soon, she started to go into that silent laughter again. She could see how red Molly’s face was getting and knew she would have to stop. She wanted to tickle torture her victims, not kill them. Her finger started to slow down, and she felt a surge of happiness within her. Soon, she slowly pulled her finger out of the navel and was going to observe how Molly would react. “Did that tickle?” she joked.

Molly gasped for air as though she came out from underneath water as the finger finally stopped swirling inside her delicate navel. Those feelings were still ringing through her, but her voice started to return. She could feel how hot her body was as the sweat returned on her face. Her chest heaved up and down as she took in precious oxygen. Her mind continued to spin around and hoped she would be done because this was truly starting to break her down. She started to wonder if she could beg for her life. As her body started to calm down, she started to feel emotional. These women were torturing her beyond her limits, and she wanted them to stop torturing her. “Please……….please……” she wheezed.

“Please what? Are you trying to tell us something? Hehehehe” Masked girl 1 laughed. She could see Molly being very uncomfortable and knew another wave would probably snap this plain woman in half.

Molly felt her mouth being dry and she kept swallowing so she could form words. She slowly moved her head side to side and could feel her body starting to tremble. She knew she was worn out and she was willing to do anything to get free of this trap. “Please….no more tickling….I…I will do….anything….please stop….” she mumbled as she tried to catch her breath.

“Ooooooh!!!! Did you hear that, ladies? Molly says she will do ANYTHING if we stop tickling her. Hehehehe” Masked girl 1 said to her friends.

“That does sound VERY tempting. I wonder if………naw.” Masked girl 2 started to say, then changed her mind.

“You are not going to just leave us in suspense! What were you about to say? Spill it! hehehehe” Masked girl 1 responded. She wondered what her friend was thinking, and it sounded like it would be very interesting.

“Ok….do you think she would let us see her breasts? Hehehehe” Masked girl 2 said, then felt shy. Even though they tickled so many young ladies, and even stripped some of them from their clothes, they never saw anyone nude before. That idea was always in her head, and now it came out.

Masked girl 1 gasped as she heard the suggestion. She also felt her nipples stiffening as she thought about that question. She started to get more interested in women sexually during her time here at this school, and now they had an opportunity to perhaps explore that. She looked at Molly’s chest still heaving up and down and wondered what those tiny breasts looked like. She wondered if this victim would be their first one where they got to play with them sexually. “I like that idea!!! That is great thinking! Let’s find out! Oh Molly…..sweet, plain Molly……you said you would be willing to do anything, right?” she asked with a devious sound in her voice.

Molly heard the woman asking her that question and now she started to feel shy. Out of sheer desperation, she said she would be willing to do anything. She wondered if they would be like Pam and force her to do a research paper or something else since Finals were so close. It would be extra hard for her to do her own studying and someone else’s, but the tickling had already broken her, and she was desperate. “Yes…..anything. Just please….don’t tickle me anymore….” she whimpered.

“hehehehe Let’s see if you will still feel that way. Molly, can we see your breasts?” Masked girl 1 asked. She felt herself getting anxious as she wanted to see what the answer would be.

Molly’s eyes nearly popped out of her head when she heard that question. She was not expecting that question at all. She expected something school related and now these women were expecting something of a sexual level. She felt tremendous fear in her body as she did not want anyone to see her naked body parts. Only a handful of people saw her chest, but that was not due to her willingness. It was forced upon her. She now wondered if the same thing was going to happen again. Her emotions started to get stronger, and she could not let them see her! “No!!! I….I don’t want you to see my chest. Please….please stop this.” she pleaded.

“Molly….you said you would do ANYTHING to prevent my finger from playing with your belly button. I want to see your breasts. So, what will it be? Your breasts, or my finger?” Masked girl 1 asked. She then had her index finger up in the air and wiggled it to show Molly the impending danger.

Molly started to shake her head and felt that chill of fear going up her spine. She was about to suffer again because exposing her chest would crush her emotionally and mentally. “Please….don’t look at my breasts. I…..I don’t want that….” she begged.

“Tsk tsk tsk. Well, you know what that means, you fibber! I guess you just have to suffer. I do think it is time you lose something from your body right now. It is not that cheap bra of yours, but I think we need to take off those shoes of yours….” Masked girl 1 threatened. She figured she would eventually see those breasts, but she had to torture Molly first. She was now curious on how ticklish the feet were going to be. She could then add her finger into the navel and have the other girl tickle the armpits. Surely, that would make Molly demand that they look at her breasts. Once she did that, she knew she conquered this woman. “Ladies, you can remove her shoes…..” she instructed masked girls 3 and 4.

“YES!!!! Finally!” Masked girl 3 shouted as she got herself in position. She then wrapped her right arm around Molly’s lower calf and saw that shoe sticking out from under her arm. She then used her left hand and started to unlace that shoe. She saw the laces coming undone and it would be mere moments when she finally exposed the foot that was hiding inside.

“Yay!!! We get to play with some feet! Hehehehe” Masked girl 4 shouted with glee. She was looking forward to this moment and now she wrapped her left arm around the lower right calf of Molly’s right leg and started to unlace the shoe. She pulled the laces through the holes as she was really excited to get to this phase of the torture. Once she got the laces undone and removed them from the shoe itself, she then tugged at the heel of the shoe and felt it easily come off the heel of the foot. “This is going to be really fun!” she shouted.

Molly went into a panic as she heard what was about to happen. She felt her legs getting trapped securely and now her shoes were getting unlaced. The fear of what was about to happen made her panic and she started to beg! “NO!!!! NOT THAT!!! PLEASE DON’T TAKE MY SHOES OFF!!!” she yelled.

“You gave us no choice, Molly. So, if you want us to not see your feet, then tell us to see your breasts. It really is that simple.” Masked girl 1 offered. She then had a sinister smile inside her hood as she awaited Molly’s response.

Molly felt herself sweating again as she was given an impossible choice. She knew how ticklish her feet were and if these women got their hands on them, she would surely lose her mind. But she just couldn’t allow them to see her naked breasts. Those were private and she was extremely shy. There was no way she would allow anyone to just see them, let alone her asking them to look at them. “I DON’T WANT TO DO THIS!!! Come on….leave me alone.” she pleaded.

“That doesn’t sound like an answer. Girls, take them off…..” Masked girl 1 instructed. She knew eventually Molly would break. But for now, she wanted to enjoy listening to her scream.

Molly started to beg profusely as she felt her shoes sliding off her feet. The right one came off first, then the left. She could hear them dropping to the floor with a thud and now she was in a panic. Her feet were still in the socks, but she knew they were going to be bare at any moment. She started to wonder if her tickle torment would be avoided if she did show her breasts. She tried to rationalize under the circumstances, but she just could not justify in her mind to displaying something so private to her to these other women. “Please no!!! Not my feet! Please not my feet!” she begged.

Masked girl 3 loved hearing the sound of the shoe as it hit the floor. Her eyes then went towards the wiggling foot, still covered in a sock. She started to giggle to herself because the sock appeared to be a little dirty. She knew this woman was poor and it was going to be a lot of fun to torment her. She noticed how small the foot was and wondered how big it was. She had already dropped the shoe and to avoid letting go of Molly’s legs, she asked what size they were to the group. ‘Hey, she has TINY feet! What is the size?” she asked.

Masked girl 1 heard the question and laughed. Hearing that Molly had small feet sounded interesting. The young lady was already short in stature, so her feet must have been really little. She looked at Molly who was staring right back at her. “You heard her. What size are your feet?” she asked.

“Five….please let me go! I don’t want to do this. Come on, I didn’t do anything to any of you!” Molly begged. She figured she could at least beg for mercy and answer their question.

“FIVE??? Wow, that is tiny. Hey, let’s take off these dirty socks and see what they look like. I hope she has cute feet. Hehehe” Masked girl 4 laughed. She then started to tug on the top of the sock after reaching under Molly’s dress.

“She has dirty socks?” Masked girl 1 asked. Her eyebrows raised in surprise when she heard that description.

“Yeah! They look a little dirty. Looks like this victim is a dirty girl. Hehehe” Masked girl 3 replied as she started to tug at the top of the sock.

“You are one strange girl. Hehehehe You are short. You have pale skin. You have small breasts. You have tiny feet. Your glasses are thicker than a brick wall. Your clothes are cheap, and you have dirty socks? I am sorry to tell you this Molly, but you are kind of……well…..pathetic.” Masked girl 1 told her.

Molly went red from embarrassment again as the masked woman pointed out all of her flaws. She never minded how she looked because she was at school to study. Her friends Cheyenne and Ann didn’t care what she looked like. But there were others who took notice of it and pointed it out to her. That always made her sad because she was doing her best with what she had. She knew she didn’t have any fashion sense and now these insults were really starting to get to her. She looked up at the masked one still sitting on her thighs and felt ashamed. “I’m sorry. I just don’t have a lot of money….” she whimpered.

“What a sad little human being. Well Molly, there is good news. Even though you are pretty strange, you do have the best laugh! One of the best I ever heard. Now, my friends will see how ticklish your feet are unless………you ask us to see your breasts.” Masked girl 1 told her.

“Please don’t. Please….I am begging you.” Molly pleaded. She then gasped as she felt her socks come off both heels and it was going to be moments before her feet were stripped naked.

“Hehehehe she just sounds so sad. Now, let’s get this sock off!” Masked girl 3 said. She felt the sock come off the heel and her heart started to race. Her eyes went wide as the sock now came off the arch area, exposing more foot flesh. She could see that very pale skin and now the sock was off the ball of the foot and on the toes. She then took the tip of the sock and slowly pulled upwards, and finally, the garment came off! Her eyes could see that small foot, with the very small toes. She leaned forward a bit as she wanted to see the sole of the foot. Even though the foot was very small, it was wide and meaty. The skin was pale and there were some wrinkles in the arch area. She then noticed the short, pudgy toes, that were similar to grapes. “Hey!! She actually has some really cute feet!” she said with joy.

Masked girl 4 was now at the toes of the foot and after seeing the left foot getting exposed, it was her turn to expose the right foot. She plucked the sock off and tossed it across the room. She then felt a jolt of energy in her own body as she stared at the top of the foot. The skin there was very pale, and those tiny toes looked inviting. The natural nails were shaped nicely, and she did have to agree with her cohort that this was a very cute foot. “Ooooh!! She does have cute feet! Who would have ever thought this girl with a very dumpy body would have nice looking feet. They look soft! I bet they must be really ticklish too! Hehehe” she laughed.

“You hear that, Molly? You have cute feet! I guess you are good for something. Hehehehe” Masked girl 1 teased. She could tell Molly felt really ashamed right now, which would only continue to make this moment fun.

Molly closed her eyes in shame as she heard them talking about her feet. If she was honest with herself, she did like having her feet being called cute, because they insulted everything else on her body. She could feel how naked her feet felt. Her feet were trapped, and they were completely bare. Now, they were going to be played with and that fear started to grow again. She was very aware over how ticklish her feet are, and she was really going to suffer. “Please….cover my feet.” she begged in a soft voice.

“You sure do say please a lot. Hehehehe Don’t you know any other words? I guess you are really polite because that seems to be your favorite word.” Masked girl 1 said as she wanted to keep ridiculing Molly. She did notice that Molly stopped struggling, which meant she must have felt completely helpless and becoming submissive. This was the moment to strike! “Ladies, have your fun. I will watch her scream her head off. Hahaha” she told them.

“With pleasure! Let’s see how she reacts to a soft touch…..” Masked girl 3 announced. She then took the tips of her left hand’s fingers and stroked them very softly from the heel of the foot, up into the chunky arch, off the ball of the foot and dangerously close to the toes. She then did the pattern again and she felt the foot really starting to flinch. She was getting excited because the skin of the sole was very soft and felt very tender. She could feel the foot starting to wiggle around more, so she moved her fingers a little faster. “Her feet are SOFT! This is going to be so much fun!” she declared.

Molly felt those fingers running up and down her soles and it already drove her crazy. Her giggles got stronger and stronger and eventually, it turned into a more hysterical laugh. She wiggled her feet as much as she could as the fingers on the left foot moved up from her heel, across her arch, over the ball of her foot and very close to her toes. The fingers on the right foot were circling around in the center of her arch. Both methods were very effective and driving her crazy. The ticklish intensity started to pick up and now she felt that ticklish panic starting to bubble up. ‘Hehehehe hey!!! That tickles!! Heheheheheh quit it!!!” she laughed.

“Tickle tickle tickle tickle…..” Masked girl 4 taunted. Her fingers were moving in a circular fashion right in the center of the arch of the right foot. She could see the toes scrunching open and closed, the nails showing, then disappearing when the toes scrunched. She was amused by the foot’s reactions and hearing that sweet laughter felt good. She then moved her fingers up towards the ball of the foot and got a sharp wiggle from the foot. She loved starting with the light touch. It made her wonder what was going to happen when she used her nails instead. She also like using this light touch at first because she could feel the softness of the skin. “Such ticklish feet! And this skin….it is so soft. She must never go barefoot! I could play with this foot all night long!” she shouted.

“Hehehehe I agree! I love how soft they are. They are also so ticklish!” Masked girl 3 added. Her fingers continued to softly stroke up and down the helpless foot and Molly’s laughter was wiggling. She looked at the sole as best she could to see how her fingers moved over that foot. She then moved her fingers towards the heel of the foot, and she thought she heard a cute little squeal coming the owner of the foot. “Did I just hear her squeal? Hehehehe” she laughed.

“Yep! She squealed! Hehehe like a piggy!” Masked girl 1 laughed. She then looked at Masked girl 2 who seemed to be quite amused at Molly’s ticklish plight. “Hey, tickle her armpits again. Let’s drive her crazy!” she requested.

“Ok! I do want to test her feet for myself though. Judging by the sounds of her laughter, she is very ticklish there. You know what? She is kind of cute when she is laughing like crazy” Masked girl 2 said as she looked at Molly’s face. She could see that ticklish agony on the face, and she wanted to keep driving her wild. She then softly wiggled her fingers across the armpits and was rewarded with a very high-pitched squeal.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP! HAHAHAHAHA DON’T HAHAHAHAHA DON’T!!!” Molly screamed as she felt that additional stimuli on her armpits. The soft strokes on the bottoms of her feet were already driving her insane, and now she felt the touches on her armpits. She didn’t lose complete control of herself as the touches were very soft. It still sent a large number of ticklish shockwaves throughout her body. Then she felt the fingers on her left foot getting closer to her toes. Her toes would surely be her undoing, and she scrunched her toes as tight as she could to prevent fingers from tickling those delicate undersides.

“Hehehehe listen to her scream! I love this! Tickle, tickle, tickle!” Masked girl 3 teased as her fingers were on the ball of the foot and very close to the toes. She looked at those scrunching toes and that really amused her. She wondered just how ticklish those toes would be. She knew toes could be devastatingly ticklish because her own toes were very sensitive. She was happy she was not a victim, because if she was, then she would definitely beg the tickle attackers to see her naked body! Now she was inflicting the tickling on poor Molly and now it was time to drive her crazy. She paused her light stroking and then curled her fingers, displaying her nails. She then placed the tip of her nails directly on the heel and slowly dragged her fingers upwards as they scraped along the arch, across the ball of the foot and near those cute little toes. “Does this tickle?” she asked sarcastically.

Molly’s eyes popped wide open as she felt an incredibly intense feeling tearing right through the fabric of her being. Those nails that slowly dragged on the bottom of her barefoot produced the most intense ticklish feelings she had ever felt. She went into silent mode for a moment as her brain registered the sensation, then she expelled the strength of her voice and laughter in a horrific ticklish scream. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed.

Masked girl 1 was stunned to hear that reaction and it made her jump back a little. She could hear the intensity in that scream and saw the sheer ticklish anguish on Molly’s face. The young lady had her eyes shut tight, her nostrils were flaring, and her mouth was extremely wide open so much that she could see all of her teeth. The laughter itself was not only loud but had a certain melody to it. She knew whatever her friend at the foot was doing, it was destroying Molly at the same time. “Wow….she does have ticklish feet.” she said under her breath.

Masked girl 3 was shocked when she heard how horrible that scream was. Her own eyes popped open in surprise, and she stopped her nail attack. She looked over at Masked girl 4 and nodded her head. “Wow….she is really ticklish on her feet! Hehehe” she laughed.

“I can see! Wow, these tiny little feet are just packed with ticklish nerves! Hehehe This is going to be FUN!!!!” Masked girl 4 said and thought about using her nails on Molly’s right foot. She knew that if she were to do the same thing, Molly just might explode.

Molly felt the nails leave her foot and she started to calm down her laughter. She hadn’t felt that kind of ticklish intensity since the incidents with Pam and Penelope and it frightened her. She felt extremely ticklish and now these women were going to torture her beyond any recognition. She immediately started to beg for her life as she wouldn’t be able to take another round. There was something about being trapped and helpless that seemed to make the tickling even worse. “PLEASE STOP!!! PLEASE STOP!! I CAN’T TAKE IT!! Just leave me alone….Just leave me alone…..” she started to beg with a whining tone.

“Awww…..poor Molly can’t take a little foot tickling. She sounds so sad! Well Molly, you know what you have to do, right?” Masked girl 1 asked with a sinister tone. She loved that reaction from Molly and now that she was begging, she could get her to do whatever she wanted her to do. She really started to like this feeling of power. All of their victims suffered, but there was something about this victim that made her want to destroy her. She loved how ticklish she was and how she could literally make Molly a mindless zombie if she wanted. She noticed that the more victims they tickled, the more intense the tickling got. Their attacks were getting more brutal as these moments were like a drug fix. She wanted more and she was going to get it. “Right, Molly? Come on, do what I tell you to do, and you can avoid what will happen next.” she threatened.

Molly looked at the leader of the group and even though she couldn’t see her face, she knew it had the look of sheer evil. It was almost as though it was Pam under that mask. She felt a chill through her spine, and she even winced a little as she felt little petting touches on the bottoms of her feet. That made her really nervous because she could be tickled at any moment. She also understood what was meant by how she knew how to stop this foot torture, but that would be at the expense of her dignity. She just could not show her breasts willingly to these strangers. That would be too much for her to handle. She softly shook her head, and she felt the impending doom because of her decision. “I….I can’t….Let me go….please just let me go….” she whimpered.

“Tsk tsk tsk…..well, it is your choice. Ladies……” Masked girl 1 responded and then let the words hang in the air before she finished her statement. She wanted to build that anticipation, so when it happened, the feelings would be more intense. She smiled at Molly behind her mask and then nodded her head. “Tickle her feet……” she commanded.

Masked girl 3 grinned as her fingers went from petting the soft sole of Molly foot, to forming into a claw and now she started to rake her fingernails up and down. Her nails sunk into that tender flesh, and she felt them dragging along the bottom of the foot. She tightened her right arm around the ankle as she felt the leg suddenly jerk away, and then she heard the most delicious ticklish scream of the night. She was going to savor every moment of tickling this foot and wasn’t going to stop until she was told to.

Masked girl 4 loved petting the bottom of Molly’s right foot. She could feel the tenderness of the sole and could even feel some of the wrinkles in the arch. When she heard the command of Masked girl 1 that she could tickle the foot, she decided to do the same thing as her foot tickling partner and stared to rake her nails on that precious foot. She decided to focus her nails on the arch of the foot, and she also had to tighten her grip on Molly’s right ankle as she felt the foot desperately tugging away to escape. There would be no escape, and the sounds of that shrill laughter did something within her. It made her want to keep going until this poor victim lost her mind.

Molly felt those nails on both of her feet, and she lost it. Her laughter became very intense as that surge of ticklish electricity flowed through her entire body. This was a brutal tickle attack on both feet. Those nails going up and down her left foot, mixed with the arch tickling on her right was something she would never forget. The intensity of it all really got her going, and her body became really stiff. She was going into a paralyzed state as the waves of ticklishness flowed freely throughout her entire body. She felt her face getting really warm and she shook her head so much, her glasses started to come off. There was no respite coming to her as those nails just kept stroking and stroking over her flesh. Her mind was going into panic as she just felt nothing else in her conscious world but those nails. She knew she was trapped and had no escape. This was far worse than what happened to her armpits or her belly button. Molly then started to fall into silent laughter as she was completely overwhelmed.

Masked girl 1 stared at Molly’s face and saw the intense anguish. There was something about those facial expressions that made her feel good inside. This was all becoming such a feeling of pleasure as she watched another poor woman laughing her head off because she was trapped and being tickled. She enjoyed Molly suffering and for a moment, she wondered what was becoming of her. She never tortured people throughout her life, but these tickle attacks were starting to become a part of her own identity. She wanted to dominate other women and make them beg her for mercy. She saw the strain on Molly’s face and when she went into silent laughter, she felt a tingle in her nipples. That poor girl was truly suffering, and it was beautiful to her. She then decided to pause for a moment because even though she loved seeing them suffer, she did not want anyone to die, and Molly looked like she would if this continued. “Ok ladies, pause for a moment. She is about to die. Hehehehe” she teased.

Molly felt a sudden rush of relief when those nails stopped scraping along the bottoms of her feet. She was still laughing but air was returning to her body. She felt the tingles in her feet and knew she had just been pushed to an extreme limit. It frightened her because even when Pam and Penelope tormented her feet, she didn’t quickly get to the same intense moment she was at now. She wondered how she seemed much more ticklish than she was before. She knew that any further tickle torments would bring such devastating effects. The sweat started to roll down her forehead and down to the sides of her face. Her chest was heaving up and down and she felt some aches as her body was straining so much after being tickled so hard. Molly started to babbly incoherently as she was trying to recover.

Masked girl 2 could see Molly in a panic and trying to recuperate from the latest tickle attack. Much like her friend, there was something very erotic about watching girls getting tickle tortured. Molly in particular was an exciting case because even though she didn’t find Molly physically attractive, she was still turned on by the sounds of her tortured laughter, and her writhing body. She could see that small chest moving up and down and she hoped she would see what was underneath that cheaply made bra. She then looked over Masked girl 1’s body and could see her other two friends with huge smiles on their faces. They must have enjoyed tickling those tiny feet and in a way, she was jealous. She wanted to tickle the feet as well. “Wow! That was really fun! You would never think someone who seems so quiet like a church mouse, and looks like one, could have such powerful lungs. Hehehe She was screaming! Those are some really ticklish feet!” she joked.

“They are so soft too! Her feet are very nice to touch! Can we tickle them some more? I want to hear her laugh again.” Masked girl 3 asked. She loved the way her nails sank into the foot flesh and wanted to continue that thrill.

“Oh, you will. But right now, we don’t want Miss Molly here to die. We want her to suffer, but she will remain alive. Aren’t we considerate, Molly?” Masked girl 1 taunted.

Molly started to groan as she tried to recover. She could hear them talking about her and because she was desperately trying to recover, she couldn’t understand exactly what they were saying. She started to feel some relief in her body as she was calming down. She then gasped as she felt her glasses being removed! “Hey! I can’t see….. why did you take off my glasses?” she asked with a slight panic in her voice.

“I just wanted to see your entire face as God made you. Hmmmmm…..she is not too bad. Still looks like a very plain woman who will never attract anyone, but she is not too ugly. Interesting…..” Masked girl 2 said as she held the glasses in her hand. She could see Molly squinting and her head was moving around, trying to look around. “You really can’t see without these glasses?” she asked.

“No…..I need them. I….I can’t see clearly at all.” Molly replied in a very quiet voice. She hated when Pam removed her glasses from her face and right now, this moment seemed eerily similar. Pam removed her glasses because she wanted to tickle her even worse and didn’t want her glasses to break. Now, these women might be doing the same. “Why did you take them off?” she asked nervously.

“Like I said, just to see what you look like. And these are some THICK glasses! Hehehe You must be blind as a bat.” Masked girl 2 teased as she started to twirl the frames in the air with her hands.

Molly felt her face being flushed with embarrassment once again as she heard the references to her vision. She could not make out any of the blurry visions she could see at the moment, and it always drove her crazy. She really hoped they were not going to break those glasses because then it would completely incapacitate her, and someone would have to help her move around. “Could you please put my glasses back on?” she asked politely.

Masked girl 1 smiled as she listened to that exchange between the two women. She knew her friend was messing with Molly and then she looked back at her two friends at Molly’s helpless feet. “Play with her feet….” she simply said.

Masked girl 3 nodded her head and then started to lightly flutter her fingers up and down that helpless sole and she could feel the foot immediately starting to twitch. She giggled to herself as this foot was so ticklish. She then moved her fingers towards the undersides of those chunky little toes and the foot really reacted. She barely held onto the ankle and continued to run her fingers underneath those digits. “Hey, she has some really ticklish toes!” she said in excitement.

“Oh yeah? Let me try…..” Masked girl 4 said, then started to lightly run her index finger underneath the pudgy toes. She also had to strengthen her grip on the ankle as the foot was really wiggling around, trying to get her finger away from those very delicate undersides.

“Hehehehehehe hey!!!! Stop that!!! It tickles a lot!! Heheheheh” Molly started to laugh. She could feel those fingers lightly tickling on the very sensitive undersides of her toes and she couldn’t help but laugh. Panic once again set in because they were going to tickle her. What made it worse was she didn’t have her glasses on, so the rest of the senses in her body were going to be amplified, especially touch. Her body naturally reacted to the tickling touch, and she started to wiggle her entire body.

“Hehehehe look at her go! There goes that sweet laughter too! You know, Molly. You are a lot of fun!” Masked girl 1 shouted as she listened to Molly giggle and how the body was reacting. She wanted to touch those toes herself, but she still had other goals with the poor victim. She wondered if she should start to focus on removing Molly’s bra and exposing her chest. This was going to be a new step if they did. Once she got the bra off, then she would think about possibly stripping Molly naked. That thought alone got her really excited.

Masked girl 3 continued to run her fingers under the toes and then she let a finger slide between the big toe and index toe, and she really felt the foot wiggling in distress. She laughed because the sensitivity of the foot was increasing, and she wanted to push Molly further into tickling hell. “Hey, she has some really sensitive areas between her toes. Try it!” she told Masked girl 4.

“Ok!” Masked girl 4 happily replied. She then put her fingers in between the toes and slid them around. Her eyes behind that mask popped wide open as the laughter from Molly got a lot stronger. She could hear the sound of the laughter increasing and now she wanted to push it further. She started to attack those toes, and it was time to drive Molly completely out of her mind. “I got these toes!! I am going to tickle them forever! Hehehehe” she laughed.

Masked girl 1 looked at the tickled look on Molly’s face and could only imagine what it was like to touch Molly’s feet. She just loved the way Molly was laughing and wiggling around as the feet were tickled. She started to feel more lust as she was pushing Molly to places the young woman never dreamed of. She was such a fun toy and now she wanted to push the limits. A wicked idea came to her mind, and she looked at Masked girl 2. “Hey, I got an idea. Want to really push this woman to the absolute brink of going into insanity?” she asked.

Masked girl 2 was enjoying listening to Molly’s laughter as her toes were tickled. It wasn’t as powerful as when the nails went across the feet, but it was getting to be more intense. She stared at that face of Molly and could just see that twisted smile, with the sweet sound of laughter coming out. The eyes were shut tight, and the skin was still a flush red. They were really wearing Molly down and now she heard that question. She looked back at her friend and wondered what she was up to. She could see her eyes and saw the devious look. A tingle went across her nipples as she wondered what she had in mind. “Yeah, let’s do it! What do you want to do to her?” she asked anxiously.

“Well, you see how ticklish her feet are. You know how ticklish her armpits are, and her belly button. How about we tickle all those spots at the same time? Tickle her with great intensity and we can see just how close we can push her into an asylum. Hehehehehe” Masked girl 1 responded. She then rubbed her hands together as the thought of really tickling Molly thrilled her.

“I love it!!!! Let’s do it!!! We can give her one more chance to beg us to see her tits, or she will lose her mind! I love your ideas!” Masked girl 2 answered with a lot of joy in her voice. This entire moment was getting better and better and now she couldn’t wait to really push Molly.

“Girls, stop tickling Molly’s toes right now. I have an ultimatum to give to her. If she refuses, then when I give the signal, you tickle, I mean REALLY TICKLE, her feet to make her suffer. We will all tickle her at the same time!” Masked girl 1 told the others.

“I like that!” Masked girl 3 responded as she heard the idea. She liked the idea of all of them tickling Molly ruthlessly at the same time. She knew that was when the session was going to end soon, as they usually liked to gang tickle their victims to break them at the end.

“Oh, I am going to tickle her toes like there is no tomorrow! Hehehe” Masked girl 4 said. She looked at the stubby digits and really wanted to tickle them with reckless abandon. In a way, she wished she could remove her mask because there was something she always wanted to try. Over the course of tickling their victims, there were times she wanted to suck on the toes. She had no idea why, but she thought her tongue would tickle them even more. She had to wear her mask, and her friends did not know about her desire, but she really wished she could explore it.

Molly felt another sense of relief wash over her body as she felt the fingers leave her toes. Somehow, she managed to survive another round of tickling and she felt so exhausted. She had no idea how she was still alive and prayed this would all be over. She heard their voices talking amongst each other and she did make out the word “ultimatum”. She knew that she was going to be asked something and if she did not go along with whatever it was, they were going to tickle her again. She wondered if she should just give them what they wanted so they could stop torturing her.

“Oh Molly……sweet adorable Molly…..hehehe who am I kidding, you are not really adorable.” Masked girl 1 giggled. She then stared at Molly’s sweaty face, and it was time. It was time to finish Molly off one way or another. “I have an ultimatum for you. Listen carefully as you try to breathe. You had better make a wise decision. Either you tell us to see your tiny breasts, OR, we will unleash a tickling hell on you that you have never experienced before in your life. You think it was bad so far tonight? Well, you haven’t seen anything yet. So, what will it be? Breasts or your sanity?” she asked.

Molly heard the ultimatum, and she gasped loudly. Her eyes went wide with fright as this was the moment of truth. After suffering so much from the tickling of her feet, she did not want to endure any more of that horrible ticklish feeling. She remembered when Pam gave her an ultimatum. It was either do her research paper or get tickled beyond her limits. She ended up doing the research paper because the tickling had broken her. She was on the verge of completely breaking, and now she was faced with a much more humiliating choice. She wondered if she should just let them see her breasts. It would be intensely embarrassing, but other women had seen her chest. Pam and Penelope saw her chest. They even saw her completely naked. Her best friend in the entire world, Cheyenne, even saw her completely naked. The thought of showing them still bothered her because she was a modest and shy person. Molly started to get really nervous, and her body started to shake as she thought about what choice she had to make. She looked at Masked girl 1 and could tell she was leaning closer to her face, since she didn’t have her glasses on. A chill of ticklish fear tore right through her, and she felt so helpless.

“Well? What will it be? Or do I have to make the choice for you?” Masked girl 1 asked with a sneer. She wanted to embarrass Molly as it would cap off a very fun evening for her.

“I….I don’t know. I don’t want you to see my breasts. Can’t you just let me go? I don’t want this….” Molly whined. She just couldn’t get herself to tell them to see her naked chest.

“Well, looks like she made her choice. Ladies…………TICKLE HER!!!!” Masked girl 1 declared as she then started to move her right index finger towards Molly’s navel. She wanted to send Molly to the moon in ticklish hysterics and break her will. Then she would bare her breasts anyway.

Molly heard the declaration, and she lost her breath. Everything seemed to be frozen in time as she heard the dreaded command, “tickle her”. She could see that index finger moving towards her navel and she felt so helpless. Then that finger made contact with her navel, and she felt an extreme surge of ticklish energy in her body, then her brain realized there was even more ticklish energy coming from her feet and her armpits. She exploded into hysterical laughter as she realized that they were all tickling her at once! “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she wailed.

Masked girl 1 felt an erotic chill going up her spine as she heard that very explosive laughter. Her finger was in that delicate navel, spinning around as fast as she could go, and with the knowledge that Molly’s feet were being tickled, along with her armpits, she felt incredibly powerful. She could see the deep red color on Molly’s normally pale face. She could hear the desperation in her laughing voice. She could see those eyes shut very tight and knew poor Molly was suffering. She looked at the navel and saw her finger moving around very rapidly. The skin was getting very pink from all the aggressive tickling she was doing, and it also brought her joy. This was this group’s finest moment of tickle torture, and she wanted to savor it. “Hheehehehe Molly’s ticklish!” she giggled.

Masked girl 2 was running her nails all across the helpless armpits and could see the sheer agony on Molly’s face. They had her arms trapped, and there was nothing their victim could do to prevent this severe tickle attack. Her fingers danced through the slight armpit hairs and all over the delicate skin. She felt such pride as this group of ticklers never did something this extreme before. The girl before Molly was the worst, as they tickled her until she passed out. Molly was different. She was sure the young lady would pass out, but she would do so without her clothes. She loved how their tickle attacks were escalating with the humiliation aspect and wondered what would happen the day they got a woman completely naked. Her eyes then went to the armpits, and she could see how pink the skin was getting and she giggled to herself. “Yeah, she is soooooo ticklish! Listen to her scream!” she told the group.

Masked girl 3 ran her fingernails up and down that helpless left foot. She started at the heel and slowly scraped them up that very tender flesh, going through the arch, and off the ball of the foot. She even tickled the undersides of those chunky digits and could hear that desperate laughter. There was something about this victim she liked. All of the group’s victims were fun, but there was something about the innocence of Molly that seemed to really want to make her suffer. There were other innocent types of girls, but Molly was unique. It may have been that she looked so plain, and probably didn’t have a lot of friends. Someone who appeared to be very weak-willed and shy. Tickling her tiny foot made her feel powerful because she could control how someone would feel at the moment. She really hoped that one day, they could tickle one of the professors and make a mature woman howl under their ticklish touch. “She has such tickly feet! Hehehe” she giggled.

Masked girl 4 focused her fingers in between Molly’s toes. She shoved the tips of her fingers deep into the crevices, making it all the way to the part where the toes connected to the foot. She wriggled her fingers and could feel those tiny toes desperately trying to get her fingers out of there. The sound of Molly’s tortured laughter did something for her. It really turned her on, and she wanted to make this poor woman laugh until she exploded. Her eyes looked at the helpless foot with her fingers in between the toes. She loved how she forced the toes to move around as she continued to torment them. She once again wondered what would happen if she wrapped her lips around those toes and sucked on them. That made her wonder when they got their next victim, she would try it to see what would happen. But for now, she wanted Molly to laugh until she passed out. “Yeah, I think I could tickle her feet forever…..” she whispered to herself.

Molly’s brain began to shut down as the ticklish feelings overwhelmed her. This was without a doubt the worse tickle torture she ever experienced in her entire life. Because there were four women tickling her all at once, there was no escape. All of her most ticklish spots were being tickled at the same time. The feeling started to become surreal, and her laughter slowly went into silent mode. Her body was quitting due to the sensory overload, and she wondered if she would ever be the same again. That dreaded index finger seemed to be poking a hole right through her belly all the way to her back. Those nails scraping along her armpits broke her with intense sensations. The nails on the bottoms of her left foot made her feet feel like they were on ticklish fire and those fingers between the toes on her right foot were simply too much to handle. Molly started to feel lightheaded and started to drift into an unconscious state. The only thought in her mind was she might finally find peace.

Masked girl 1 could see the signs of Molly drifting off into unconsciousness. That made her smile because their last victim did the same thing. The difference though was that she wanted Molly to be awake when she exposed her chest to complete the humiliation. She did a few more swirls of the finger and then pulled it out of the navel. She let her friends tickle a little while longer, then lifted her hand for them to stop. “Ok girls let’s pause. I think our little friend here is about to die. Hehehehe” she laughed.

A wave of relief washed over Molly like a tidal wave as she felt the finger leave her navel, the fingers on her armpits moved away, the nails on the bottom of her left foot were removed and the fingers between her toes on the right foot suddenly disappeared. She could still feel the tingles throughout her entire body as that moment of relief shook her. Her mind was spinning as she was so close to passing out and now, she was coming back to reality. She felt her lungs burning, her face was sweaty along with a coat of sweat over her entire body, she then felt her emotions starting to come out. She couldn’t hold anything because she was so devastated with sensations. Her eyes started to water, and she felt herself about to cry. She wondered why they would do this to her and tears started to fall. “Why? sob please…..no more…..sob I’m sorry….I’m sorry….” she started to cry.

“Sorry about what? Hehehehe” Masked girl 1 asked. She loved how Molly was starting to cry. She knew she just broke this woman and felt her adrenaline flowing. She could see the chest of her victim heaving up and down and it was time to complete this moment. She reached her hands forward and touched the bottom of the bra. “You should have made a wise choice, Molly. Now, we are going to see your breasts anyway! But you could have avoided being tickled…..” she told her.

Molly felt another wave of shame wash over her as she felt her bra getting lifted from the bottom and suddenly the garment was resting above her breasts. She realized that her breasts were exposed, and everyone was looking at them. She couldn’t see her tormentor through her blurry, tear-soaked eyes but knew she was staring at a very private place on her body. That made her start to cry harder as she felt that severe embarrassment. “Why, Why? *sob” Why?” was all she could say.

“Awwww…..look at those little titties!! Hehehehe they are soooooooo cute!!! Hey, you guys see those tiny nipples?” Masked girl 1 said as she pointed towards Molly’s chest.

“You can barely see them, but she does have cute little nipples. Hehehehe” Masked girl 2 teased. She then reached her fingers forward and flickered the small brown nubbins.

“Oh yes, they are. Her nipples are cute. Hehehe hey Molly, when will you hit puberty and grow your breasts? Hahahahahaha” Masked girl 1 joked. She could hear the cries of Molly and knew she was emotionally crushed.

Molly continued to cry as she heard the cruel jokes. She always hated her body because the other women had larger breasts and better bodies. She tried to move her arms down so she could cover her chest, but they were still tied over her head and there was nothing she could do. The emotions really started to bubble over, and she felt herself crying harder. All she wanted to do was go back to her room and hide under the bed. This moment hurt her very deeply because some other women wanted to humiliate her for no reason, and that made her feel so helpless. She felt those very warm tears streaking down the sides of her face and she hoped they would just leave her alone.

“Hey, since we see her tiny breasts, why stop here? Why not see what she is hiding underneath her skirt? Maybe her pussy looks better?” Masked girl 3 chimed in. She figured since this was the first time they saw one of their victim’s private areas, might as well see all of their body.

“Hmmm…..I like that!!! Ok, let’s get her naked.” Masked girl 1 announced. She then got up off of Molly and stood next to her as her victim was still trapped on the table. Now it was time to remove Molly’s skirt and her underwear to see her completely naked. They would also remove her shirt completely and observe a very naked victim. “This should be really interesting. Hehehehe” she giggled.

Molly started to cry a little harder as she heard the women’s words about what they were going to do next. She felt fear as they were going to strip her naked. This entire incident has now gone from torture to cruelty. She felt hands starting to pull her shirt from under her back and up over her arms to her tied wrists. She still had blurry vision from the lack of glasses and the tears, and knew these women were probably smiling and laughing at her small breasts. Then she started to feel her skirt buttons coming undone and that horrified her. They were truly going to expose her most private areas. “Please stop….sob I don’t want to be naked….” she cried.

“Too bad, Molly! Now, let’s get a real good look at what is between your legs….hehehe” Masked girl 1 told Molly. She then started to open up the skirt a little, so she could pull them down and expose the groin area. She wondered what Molly’s pussy would look like. Would it look nice? Or would it be completely unhygienic? She started to pull the skirt down and saw the gray underwear. She was getting closer to the group’s first experience with stripping a victim completely naked and that gave her a great thrill.

“STOP THAT!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!! LEAVE HER ALONE!!!” a voice yelled into the room.

Masked girl 1 stopped pulling down the skirt as she heard that voice. That made everyone in the room jump as someone must be coming inside. She turned her head to the door and saw a figure standing there. It was another woman, who had an athletic build, a pretty face and dirty blond hair. She watched as the woman got closer and then noticed she had a stick in her right hand. She was not happy she was being interrupted and also realized she outnumbered this person with her group. “Who the hell are you?” she asked.

Penelope stared at the four masked women and felt some anger. She had been walking back to her dorm room when she heard what sounded like hysterical laughter. The laughter was very loud, and she wondered what was happening. She walked towards the room where the laughter was coming from and when she looked inside, she saw 4 masked women all holding a woman down and was tickling her silly. She was amused at first and watched for a little bit, then realized who the victim was. The sound of that laughter, that small body and when she heard one of the masked girls call out the victim’s name, she froze in shock. It was Molly Scofield that was being attacked and tickled. That brought back memories of when she and Pam would torment Molly. She thought about how she stripped poor Molly naked and tickled her over her body. Penelope also remembered those same screams and those same cries when she was tickling and humiliating her. It was the moment when she started to realize that she and Pam went too far in their bullying with Molly, and she felt guilty about it the rest of the school year. Now, she was watching these four women tickling poor Molly and torturing her. She also realized that these women were the rumored group of a tickling gang going around campus tickling unsuspecting students. Since there were four of them, she knew she was outnumbered, so she grabbed a fallen branch from a tree, small enough for her to swing, but thick enough to inflict damage. She wanted to help Molly in this situation and spare the poor woman from further humiliation. “I said, stop what you are doing and let her go!” she demanded.

“You didn’t answer my question. WHO are you?!” Masked girl 1 demanded. She was not thrilled that her group was caught, as they wanted to remain a mythical entity. The fact no one ever saw the group tickling other students was part of the allure. No one, except the victim, would ever see this group. They all wore masks to prevent their identities and getting in trouble with the school. For the first time, there was a witness, and they had to take care of this problem. She started to wonder if they should attack this witness as well.

“I said….LET……HER……GO!!!!” Penelope demanded then lifted her stick weapon and poised her body to start swinging at the women if they came close to her.

Masked girl 1 cock her head to the right side and then looked at the rest of her group. She wondered if they should all attack, but that branch was large enough to cause some damage if it struck one of them. She was amused by this “hero” and started to think that she would become their next victim. Since this person was threatening them, torturing her would provide a lot of satisfaction. “Why don’t you put that branch down? No one is trying to get hurt here.” she requested.

“You are hurting her!” Penelope shouted as she used her left hand to point towards Molly’s exhausted body. She started to feel her adrenaline flowing because she might have to swing that stick and start injuring people.

“Oh, Molly? Hehehe She is not hurt. She was enjoying herself. She was laughing and laughing. Hehehehe” Masked girl 1 laughed. She could tell Penelope was very anxious and she had to remain calm herself.

“I heard her screaming! I know she did not want you tickling her and trying to take off her clothes! Now, let her go, or do I have to crack your skull with this branch, then take that mask off to see who you really are? I am sure the Sisters of this campus would love to know who is going around tickling poor students!” Penelope responded. She figured if she could unmask one of them, she would be able to go to the school administration and provide the identity. That would lead to the expulsion of the rest of the gang as well. Even if she managed to lose this fight, she knew she could expose at least one of them.

Masked girl 1 realized what Penelope’s threat was. She figured during a fight, it was possible a mask could come off and then they would be identified. That was something she did not want to have happened. She then thought that perhaps Penelope won the battle for now, and they were essentially done tickling Molly anyway. She then thought that now that she looked at Penelope’s face, she could find her again on campus and they would all get their revenge on her. They just found their next victim and they were truly going to enjoy that torture. “Ok fine. We will leave her alone. You sure know how to ruin a lot of fun for people. You must be great at parties…..” she taunted.

“Go away, bitch! Leave her alone.” Penelope snapped back. She could feel her anger rising and stared at the person, who appeared to be the leader of the group, starting to move away from Molly’s bound body. It appeared that her threat worked, and they were going to leave.

“Come on girls. We were done with Molly anyway. Let’s go celebrate our victory! Hehehe” Masked girl 1 announced. She then motioned her hand and started to walk away from the table Molly was laying on. She stared at Penelope as she walked past her with some distance between them and studied those facial features on Penelope’s face. She wanted to make sure she would be able to identify her and then plot to capture her to have her way with her.

Penelope watched as the gang left the room and she waited a moment to make sure they didn’t immediately return and start a new fight. She then walked over to the table, and she felt her heart sinking. Molly was still laying there, her chest exposed, and her skirt was a down a little past her hips. She could see how red Molly’s face was and saw the tears coming from her eyes. She could hear the soft sobbing, and she felt so bad for her. She then saw the thick eyeglasses next to her head and figured she could put them back on her face. She also saw the wrists were bound and had to get poor Molly free. She went to the wrists first and untied the rope. Once she did that, the shirt came off the wrists and fell to the floor. She picked up the glasses and placed them in Molly’s hand, so she would be able to put them on and to see clearly again. “It’s going to be ok, Molly. You are safe now….” she said in a soft voice.

Molly continued to cry as she felt so ashamed of the moment. Her brain was trying to recover from the vicious tickling assault, and she felt her wrists being freed. She also heard a soft voice telling her that she was safe now. She had no idea what was happening, but it appeared the women that attacked her were no longer holding her down. She did hear some commotion moments ago and she didn’t know what happened. All she realized was that she was no longer held down. She felt her glasses being placed in her hand and she slowly started to roll over to her side. She felt a little dizzy as the aftereffects of the tickling still overwhelmed her. She felt so sad, and so defeated. She stopped crying for a moment as it was time to leave this awful place. She managed to get herself in a sitting position on the table and slowly placed her soft barefeet onto the floor and tried to stand up. Molly was going on instinct to try and get up so she could leave this place. She then placed her glasses on, and she looked over to her left. She suddenly felt an intense shock in her body as she was able to make out who was in the room with her. “Noooo!!! Nooooooo!!!” she cried out as she saw that very familiar face.

Penelope had a look of sadness on her face as she saw Molly getting off the table slowly. It was a sad moment because she heard those cries once again. It took her back to that moment when Pam and her tormented poor Molly. She never forgot those cries from then and hearing them again really bothered her. Then she saw Molly now looking at her and the look on Molly’s face really got to her. She could see abject fear and now Molly was slowly moving away from her. She saw her panicking and looked like a scared rabbit. She watched as Molly slowly backed away from her and heard those cries once again. “Molly….” she started to say.

“Noooooooo!!! Please no!!!!” Molly cried as she saw Penelope standing there. Her mind immediately went back to that fateful night when she was tortured and humiliated by the very same woman standing there before her. Even though Pam was the main person tormenting her, it was Penelope that stripped her naked and tickled her private areas. It was Penelope that made fun of her chest and tickled her with no mercy. It was Penelope that kept giving her insults that night as Pam tickled her best friend. Now, after enduring another horrible torture moment, that same woman was now in this room. She felt herself staggering backwards as she put her hands up in the air in a defensive position. Fear gripped her body because she started to think that Penelope wanted to torture her again. She was very vulnerable at the moment and wouldn’t be able to defend herself. She then felt herself going to the floor and once she got onto the floor, she moved herself back against the wall. Her feet were planted onto the cold floor and her naked back was against the wall. She had her hands up in a pleading position and she prayed she wouldn’t get tortured again. “Please don’t hurt me!!! Please don’t hurt me!” she begged.

Penelope saw Molly go to the floor and get into a frightened position against the wall. She could hear that desperate sound in the voice and could hear the crying start once again. She saw those hands shaking in the air and that look of pure fear in those eyes. It started to break her heart because she knew Molly must have been terribly frightened of her. The sounds of the cries were getting more of a desperation, and she felt her heart sinking. She started to feel herself wanting to cry because she knew she had traumatized this poor young woman from her misdeeds before. Penelope wanted to make things right and help Molly. She then crouched down and looked at the scared young woman. “I’m not going to hurt you….” she said softly.

Molly heard that response and she still felt fear. Penelope and Pam tormented her so much that she couldn’t trust the woman. It had been a very long time since they encountered one another, and she even remembered when Penelope threw out an apology when she was speaking to Cheyenne. But at this very moment, she had great fear for her. She was very helpless and wondered if Penelope would attack her again. Those thoughts continued to dominate her mind, and she wanted to just go home. “I didn’t do anything to you….please leave me alone.” she sobbed.

“I know you haven’t done anything. I am here to help you, Molly. Those women are gone now. You are safe.” Penelope told her. She wished she could hug Molly but realized that wasn’t a good idea at the moment. She kept her distance because if she got closer, Molly would probably freak out.

Molly heard Penelope tell her the others were gone and she wondered if Penelope was part of the group or did she actually help her. Perhaps Penelope showing up made the other women leave her. She still had her hands up in a pleading position and looked at Penelope’s face. It had a look of concern and sadness. “W-where are the other girls?” she asked softly.

“They left. I came in here when I heard you screaming. I made them stop torturing you. You are safe now, Molly.” Penelope responded. She wanted to present herself in a safe manner or Molly was going to lose it.

Molly looked around the room and could see that it was just her and Penelope inside. She felt her bottom lip quivering from sadness as she still felt ashamed. She realized her chest was still naked and her hands went to cover her chest. She wondered what happened to make the others leave, and why Penelope was telling her she was there to help. She felt extreme tension in her body because Penelope could be setting her up in a trap. Her mind now wondered if Pam was nearby, and they were going to torture her again. The fear rose up in her body and she started to cry again. “I want to go home. Please Penelope, don’t torture me. I just want to go home…” she cried.

Penelope felt her eyes watering because she could tell Molly was still very fearful of her. She saw the young lady covering her chest and her head was now down. She knew she had to do something to help Molly leave this horrible place. She then decided to go retrieve Molly’s clothes. Perhaps that would at least put some of her mind to ease. She stood up and went over towards the table. She found the shirt and then she saw the shoes and socks. She grabbed the items and slowly went back to Molly. She saw her pulling down her bra as she must have realized it was still on her body. “Here. Here are your shoes and socks. Let me give you your shirt….” she told her in a soft voice.

Molly was pulling down her bra over her breasts as she became aware it never left her body. She looked up and saw Penelope giving back her shirt and saw her shoes and socks getting placed near her feet. She started to wonder if Penelope was being sincere or was it still part of a devious plot to torture her once again. “T-Thank you….” she said softly.

“You’re welcome.” Penelope responded. She watched as Molly was putting on her shirt. She wanted to be patient and let Molly gather herself and get dressed. She wanted to put her mind at ease and feel a little more comfortable. She then sat Indian style on the floor and faced the scared woman. She felt her heart beating faster as she wanted to tell Molly what she felt. She knew this conversation might not go well, but she had to get it off her chest. “Molly…..I want to tell you something…” she said softly.

Molly got her shirt back on and started to button it back up. She saw Penelope now sitting there in front of her and she wondered what was about to happen. She felt extremely nervous and prepared herself just in case she was captured again. Then she heard Penelope’s voice. She wondered what she had to tell her. Another wave of fear coursed through her body and prepared herself. “W-What do you have to tell me?” she asked.

“……Look, I know you are very scared of me right now. I don’t blame you. I did some very mean things to you earlier in the school year.” Penelope started to say. She felt like she was going into confessional and admit her sins to the woman she helped torture. She thought about this exact moment for a while and prayed she would be able to convey her feelings and thoughts clearly. She felt herself trembling a little and her pulse quickened. She lowered her head for a moment, then looked back up at those thick eyeglasses on Molly’s face. “I just want to say……..I’m sorry.” she apologized.

Molly heard what Penelope said and she was surprised. She wasn’t expecting an apology. She could hear the tone of voice and now she grew curious. She figured she would let Penelope finish what she had to say. “You’re sorry?” she asked.

“Yes….Molly, I am SO sorry for what I did to you.” Penelope apologized again. She felt her emotions about to pour out and she decided to just let them go. It was a burden on her emotions all school year and now she had to resolve that feeling. “I know I should have never helped torture you. It was wrong. You never did anything to me, or to Pam. I feel absolutely terrible that I helped make your life miserable.” she continued.

Molly’s eyes went wide with shock as she heard this apology. The way Penelope’s voice sounded, it was full of emotion and regret. It was now becoming a very surreal moment, and she had no idea what to think next. “Really?” she asked.

“Yes. I feel like a horrible person because I caused you so much pain. I don’t know why I did it honestly. I think I was doing it to appear strong in front of Pam. I guess making fun of you was a way I could feel better about myself and to gain things in life.” Penelope told her. It made her think of how her own relationship with Pam became strained after that incident. She eventually found out what happened to Pam. She was shocked to find out that Cheyenne, Molly and Ann had tickle tortured Pam in her own room. She found out because Pam never talked about going after that trio again. She would tell her that she found them boring, which was strange. Then one evening, she pressured Pam into why the change of heart and Pam told her what happened. It was the most shocking thing she ever heard because Pam never liked to admit weakness. Pam talked about how horrible the three women were and one day she would get revenge, but for the moment, she did not want to deal with those “peasants”. Her friend never expressed regret over tormenting their lives, but she was happy that they wouldn’t attack them in the near future. The more she was around Pam, the more she became aware of just how mean she really was. There was another young student that Pam did not like, and Pam wanted to torture that one too. Penelope decided she was not going to participate in that, which severely strained their relationship. They didn’t hang out as much and even though they were cordial with each other, she sensed that Pam was very upset with her. She spent the rest of the school year just doing her work and not mingling with too many others. Many things changed after that incident with Molly, Cheyenne and Ann. Now, she was hoping with the end of the school year, it would lead to a new beginning. But first, she wanted to absolve her guilt over what she had done.

Molly didn’t know what to think. She just heard Penelope apologize for what happened earlier in the school year, and she was trying to comfort her right now. She remembered the conversation that she and Cheyenne had a few days ago when Penelope approached Cheyenne in the library and tried to apologize then too. She wondered if Penelope was truly sincere in her apology. She felt a little nervous as she was still worried over whether this was a trick she was playing. “Y-You really mean that?” she asked.

Penelope heard the nervousness in the voice, and she understood. She could see the look on Molly’s face and knew she might have been very confused. “Yes, I mean it. I really do feel terrible about what I did to you. I should have never taken your clothes off that night. I am sorry.” she apologized.

“Is that why you helped me?” Molly asked. She was happy that Penelope interfered, otherwise she would be naked right now and no telling what those four masked women would have done to her.

“Yes. I would have helped whoever it was. The screaming was very loud. When I saw it was you, I knew I had to help you. You don’t deserve that kind of torture. Are you ok?” Penelope asked. She wanted to make sure Molly felt safe so that they could leave this place.

“I just want to go home….” Molly replied in a soft voice. She looked around the room and felt a chill. She wanted to leave this place as soon as possible. She started to put on her socks, followed by her shoes. She looked at her fingers tying her laces and then looked at Penelope. She was just sitting there in a calm manner and had a look of concern on her face. She then finished tying her shoes and took a deep breath. She started to stand up and as she did so, she saw Penelope standing up as well.

“Here, let me help you up.” Penelope told her, then reached her hands forward to take Molly’s and help her stand up. She already knew the young woman was very tired, so she wanted to be helpful to her.

Molly saw Penelope’s hands reaching towards her and she felt nervous. She heard her offer her assistance, but was it still going to be a trap? Was she being lulled into a false sense of security? She decided to take a chance and placed her hands into Penelope’s. She then felt herself getting stood up and she looked at Penelope’s face. It did look very sincere, and she was very confused over this entire interaction. “T-Thank you….” she said quietly.

“Now, let’s get out of here. I am sure you don’t want to stay here.” Penelope told her. She then watched as Molly headed towards the room door. It was time to finally leave this room and go back to their own rooms. They made it out of the room and could feel the cool air. It felt good as it had been warm the last few days. “Do you want me to walk you somewhere? To make sure you are safe, and those girls don’t try to attack you again?” she asked.

Molly was surprised that Penelope wanted to escort her from this place. So far, she had been very nice and comforting. She still didn’t have full trust in her, but she did make a good point. That group of attackers could be waiting to pounce on her again to finish the job they started on her. “Ok…That would be nice. I am just going back to my room.” she said in a soft tone.

“Ok, let’s go.” Penelope replied in a soft tone. She then started to walk next to Molly on her right-hand side and they walked their way through the campus. She remained quiet as they walked. It was an awkward moment, but she did feel good inside that she was able to help Molly and now make sure she was ok going back to her room. It didn’t take too long, and they arrived at the residence Hall where Molly stayed.

“This is my Residence Hall….” Molly said as she saw the large front doors of the Hall. She felt really awkward at the moment because a woman that helped make her life a living hell just escorted her back to her safety of her living place. “Um, thank you for walking me.” she told her as she made eye contact with Penelope.

“You’re welcome. I hope you will be ok, Molly. I hope one day you can truly forgive me for what I have done. I hope you and Cheyenne, both forgive me. Have a good night….” Penelope told her, then started to walk away. She did not want to make Molly uncomfortable by being with her for a long time. She really hoped her good deed this night would help those two friends forgive her and she could finally be rid of the guilt. As she walked away, she didn’t notice that a pair of eyes was watching her.

Molly watched Penelope walk away and then headed towards the Residence Hall entrance. Her mind was still spinning over the events of this evening. As she walked through the hallway towards her room, she thought about everything that happened. Penelope was very nice to her and even helped her escape that horrific tickle torture she experienced. She made it to her room and opened the door. Her roommate wasn’t in there and she felt a little relieved over that. Her emotions were a wreck as she still recalled the horrific torture she went through. How those masked women tickled her all over her body and how they nearly stripped her naked. Her chest was still exposed, and she felt sadness. She wondered why she was a target for others to torment her. Pam and Penelope tortured her and completely humiliated her several times, including stripping her naked and having lesbian sex with her best friend. Now tonight, this gang of ticklers were going to expose her naked body and have their way with her. Molly sat on her bed and tried to control her emotions. She wanted to cry, but did her best to hold it in. She was grateful that the school year was over, that way no one else could pick on her and embarrass her. She then took off her glasses and placed her face into her hands. “Why me? Why do people want to hurt me? I didn’t do anything.” she started to cry.

UP NEXT: Penelope pays a price!

Ok fans, how did you like this part? Poor Molly. She goes through so much. I do have plans for her throughout the phase as well. I love her character a lot. I feel bad for her. She is such a great soul, but goes through so much. Again, thank you for reading this saga. I am already considering a Phase 5 as storylines just come to my head. haha So, let me know what you think of this series so far. Any comments are greatly appreciated!!

Character featured in this part:

Attachments

• Molly-LOWRES.png
    Molly-LOWRES.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 21
Wow. Another enjoyable part, sounds like Penelope is in danger..

Can I just say I always get so hooked reading these Deputy stories. In particular I have enjoyed the Cheyenne school tales.
You really are an amazing writer, you are great at writing characters. And what really makes these characters and this series great is the character development. They all seem to play off of one another, they emotionally impact one another and the chemistry is brilliant. Ann is probably my favourite Lee as I have a soft spot for Asian girls. 😉

The only thing I would like to see is more character drawings, it is good to actually see a visual representation of them, it helps visualise the actual people in the story.

Keep it up Prime I look forward to your next installment.
It sounds like Penelope might finally get her toes tickled haha.

This was a great chapter! I do feel bad for Molly though. The last paragraph was sad. She is such a beautiful person, but so ticklish too. Keep up the great work! I look forward to part 3.

I will agree with Wesker28. I am hooked on the Deputy's Universe because the characters are so well written. I can look through their eyes and feel their emotions. The relationships you have built between them is something rarely seen in a fetish story. I wonder what will happen next!

Yes Molly is an interesting character, I can see why you enjoy writing her. She comes across as very shy, very ticklish, but she also has some power deep down, Cheyenne is definately bringing that out of her. That is one thing I like about Cheyenne actually, not only how super ticklish she is, but how she brings out the best and.... the worst in some cases in everyone she meets.
One of the other things that brings these characters to life are, their actions have consequences; be that something that one of the characters says or does, which goes on to have a consequence as the Universe continues. It's such an enjoyable read, you always want to know what happens next. And as you write more and more, the writing gets even more addictive to read.

I remember when you mentioned creating a fictional marvel style universe with these characters, well you sir have done just that! 🙂

Last edited:
Yes Molly is an interesting character, I can see why you enjoy writing her. She comes across as very shy, very ticklish, but she also has some power deep down, Cheyenne is definately bringing that out of her. That is one thing I like about Cheyenne actually, not only how super ticklish she is, but how she brings out the best and.... the worst in some cases in everyone she meets.
One of the other things that brings these characters to life are, their actions have consequences; be that something that one of the characters says or does, which goes on to have a consequence as the Universe continues. It's such an enjoyable read, you always want to know what happens next. And as you write more and more, the writing gets even more addictive to read.

I remember when you mentioned creating a fictional marvel style universe with these characters, well you sir have done just that! 🙂
I agree! Molly is such a sweetheart of a character. I am really rooting for her. She is like Cheyenne. She brings out the good and bad in people. Cheyenne managed to get La Diabla to feel her good side, but caused others to hate her even more. I guess it is because they are pure of heart. You will either hate it or love it.

Hey Wesker28, do you think Cheyenne and Ann will become a thing? They would be cute together.

I do like the story feel of these stories. Yes Primetime, if you wanted to create a Marvel style universe, you accomplished it! Thank you.

But then on the flip side, Diabla gave Cheyenne more confidence and courage. Her telling Cheyenne how strong she was in a letter, finally made Cheyenne decide to start being a stronger person. This is another example of the characters affecting one another. 🙂

Molly has a very strong willed mind, she knows what is right and wrong and there are many times now she has surprised her ticklers with that. Which is one of the things that makes her an interesting character. She will take anything they dish out and still stand firm on her decision.

On a brief subject of the universe as a whole, I hope Sabrina gets tickled again, she seems as ticklish as Diabla as Thalia found out and is a real weakness for her. 🙂
On that note, I will be interested to see what happens between Priscilla and Thalia as well, Priscilla seems happy she can build a business again, but Thalia has had her pride hurt, that could be some interesting conflict between those two.... Will Alenshee ever succeed in tickling La Diabla? Lol

I do think it is possible Ann and Cheyenne will become a thing yes, the last chapter implies that and Molly and Cheyenne are just really good friends. They both were forced to have sex, but they didn’t have a choice and if anything their friendship grew. In regards to Ann, Cheyenne was a bit surprised by Ann's kiss but at the same time was feeling mmmmmm after it. 🙂

I think Fit athletic Penelope is in trouble now, she saved Molly to further try and redeem herself, but as a result there will be a consequence....

Last edited:
That is true. Cheyenne seemed to find herself once she read that letter from La Diabla. I like the role switch. Cheyenne became Molly's protector like La Diabla was hers. It is a nice thing to see how Cheyenne grows as a woman. I have this feeling she may be tortured again, but I guess we will find out.

Molly is who she is. She is so adorable and sweet. I still like to read the scene where she and Cheyenne met for the first time. It was such a nice moment because you can imagine someone like Molly sitting there all alone. Then this amazing woman sits next to her and befriends hers. I love how their relationship has developed. I agree that they may not become lovers (who knows?) but really close friends.

I do like how Primetime puts in the little details in the stories that end up being something later. For example, the character Ann. She was that victim in Santa Selena that Cheyenne watched get tortured. I thought she was some random victim and now she has a role later in the stories. I love that. It makes me read all the small details because it could mean something later on.

I like Sabrina too! There is something very sexy about her. She seems to be emotionally unstable, but she was such an amazing villain. Speaking of which, I really love the villains in these stories. Priscilla is evil personified. Sabrina is emotionally unstable. My favorite is Thalia. That woman is a complete badass! I loved how she operated and induced fear into everyone she faced.

Oh, I really hope Aleshanee finally tickles La Diabla. That would be one of the best moments!

I do wonder what will happen to Penelope. We know she will be tortured, but how bad? Will she recover? Will her friend Pam help her, or is Pam behind the whole thing? I can't wait for the next part.

Cheyenne probably will be lol.

Yes I myself also re read the previous school chapter. Their meeting was very believable.
I am still saying close friends..

You also have poor people like Melissa that was tickled twice in the same way lol.
Yes in regards to Ann. Little things like that are interesting. He said he would create a universe and he is. 😉

Yes Sabrina can also easily be defeated by tickling haha. I still think she seems as ticklish as Diabla. I still think it will be interesting what happens relationship wise now between Priscilla and Thalia.

I would like to think Penelope will redeem herself... somehow.
Is Pam behind it? No I don't think so. For one thing now they know she is ticklish, she wouldn't pull another stunt like that.

Think about the beginning of the story with Emily 😉 which then turned in to Cheyenne also getting tickled. 😉
Those girls I think were the unmasked masked gang. But of course we don't yet know who those girls are. 😉
I say that because those girls seemed to have identical thoughts to the Masked girls.

I also can't wait for the next part.

Poor Molly, she really got put through the wringer. I felt a little bad enjoying how throughly she was tickled. You did amazing work getting my sympathy for her.

Sun80, I agree with you. I feel horrible for Molly. She suffered a lot. I should feel guilty for enjoying it.

Wesker28, I think Thalia might be more receptive to Priscilla going forward. They have a common enemy and it would be interesting to see them join forces. I think Pam might be behind this, but I guess we will find out soon enough. Penelope is about to go through the ringer!

Wow..... I really do appreciate the feedback on this chapter. I LOVE the conversation going on! This is what I always hoped for with these chapters. Thank you for this. I feel even more inspired to keep writing! Thank you.

Wesker, Thank you for your compliments! I am glad you are enjoying this saga. My goal was to create a universe where people would love the characters. I do take the time to include many "little details" that will be used as the saga goes on. I like how you talked about the characters and their traits. Please keep up your enthusiasm for these characters. Oh, about the drawings. I usually create drawings for characters that will have a significant role in the stories being told. It also is an expense. In Phase 5 (as long as this enthusiasm continues for this saga), I do plan to have a drawing created for Ann. I had to pick and choose who I wanted this phase 4. So one day, there will be a drawing of Ann.

Curious, thank you for the compliments and enthusiasm for this saga as well. I love how you and Wesker are having a conversation about the characters. To me, these characters are "real". When I write about them, I can "feel" them and their emotions. There will be some emotional moments in Phase 4. I hope you enjoy it!\

Sun, thanks once again for your enthusiasm and enjoyment of this saga. You have been such a great fan of the saga and I truly appreciate you. I also felt bad for Molly when I was writing that scene. I will admit, I got teary-eyed writing that last part. The fear she had of Penelope. The questioning of why people did cruel things for her when she did nothing to deserve it. Poor Molly. We will see what happens to her as this series continues.

Thanks to everyone who has been following this series as well as the entire saga. I certainly hope you enjoy the next part and of course, all of phase 4. I really do have some good stuff planned. And please, I hope to see more conversations amongst the fans about their thoughts for this saga. It got me even MORE energized and inspired to write about them!

Thank you. Keep it up. 🙂

I appreciate that, it always makes it easier to visualise events with characters to see as a reference.
Obviously the rest is left to the imagination 😉

Last edited:
What's New

9/11/2024
In Memory
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back