• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(Deputy's Universe) The Heiress 2: A coming storm (F/F) Part 2

primetime

Verified
Ok fans, time for the next chapter in this series, The Heiress. I swear, reading your speculations and having fun is such great motivation. Please keep up the great energy as this phase of the saga continues. There is so much stuff that will happen and it should be a fun ride. There are times I want to give spoilers, but, I am not going to take away that fun when you see how everything unfolds. This chapter I like a lot because of the story, but also the tickling action. It should be a fun read. I hope you enjoy it and please, continue the great comments!

PART 2

AFTER DINNER

Phoebe sat back in her chair and looked around the room. She could see all the ladies having conversations after enjoying the delicious meal. She looked to her right as she sat at the head of the table and Bessie was near her at the edge of the table. Then there was Darby, La Diabla, Cheyenne and Molly on one side of the table. On the other side of the large table, was Bella sitting near her, followed by Gabby, Veronica, Becky, Gertrude, and Mia. Kylie was sitting on the opposite end of the table from her. She was very happy for Kylie as she got to join the table and be around all these women. They were a great group and they each interacted with each other. She loved the banter and got to learn more about Molly. She could tell the young woman was shy at first, but then got more comfortable as the dinner went on. Dessert was served and they each enjoyed that warm apple pie that was freshly made, along with some ice cream. Phoebe smiled as she could tell everyone was full and the wine glasses were finished. She smiled at something Darby said, and then figured it was time for everyone to relax in the living room, so Vera and others could clear the table. “Ok everyone, I hope you enjoyed dinner and dessert. Let’s go to the living room, so we can digest and enjoy the evening.” she announced.

Darby stood up and stretched her body. She felt full as she really enjoyed the roast duck, and especially the pie and ice cream. She looked over at La Diabla and thought she looked so beautiful. She wanted to spend alone time with her, but there were so many people in this house, it would be too risky for them to have a sexual interaction. Some people may have suspected their relationship, and at least one of them knew they did have one, such as Cheyenne. She turned towards Phoebe and smiled. “That was absolutely delicious! Muh compliments to your chef. That was really good.” she told her.

“Thank you! Javier always does an amazing job, and he was excited to prepare a great meal for us all. I hope everyone enjoyed it. Your food for this weekend will be the best of the best, that I can promise. Hehe” Phoebe responded. She then walked into the living room and noticed that Kylie stayed back and started to help Vera clear the table. She smiled because her maid was so dedicated. She went over to her as the others went into the living room. “Kylie, tonight you are off duty. You are one of my guests. You are part of this group. So, you can join us for the rest of the evening. I already told Vera that you were a guest tonight. So, come on. Our friends are waiting for us.” she instructed.

Kylie was surprised that she was invited to join the rest of the group. She knew she was going to have dinner with everyone, but she did not expect to join them for the rest of the night. She felt shy, but also very honored. She saw Vera smiling back at her and she shrugged her shoulders. “Ok, wow. Thank you, Phoebe. This…is amazing.” she responded.

“It is my pleasure. Without your help, a lot of these women wouldn’t be here right now. Thank you for everything you did in Ciudad Del Reina. I am forever grateful to you.” Phoebe told her, then hugged her. She then walked her into the living room, and everyone was sitting in chairs or on the couches. It was time to let the food digest, and then enjoy the company. She took her place in a chair she always loved to sit in and started to engage with Bella.

An hour passed and everyone was having a great time. Cheyenne was especially having a great time as she met so many new people. She heard about Bella, Gabby and Veronica and was delighted to meet them. She knew friends of La Diabla would be friends of hers. She also liked meeting Becky, Gertrude and Mia. These were all names given to her in letters she received, and it was wonderful to finally put a face on the names. Each of the women seemed so nice and had really great personalities. She was happy that Molly was part of the group. It would only help her become more social and she wanted that for her. She was sitting next to La Diabla, and then nudged her arm. There was something she was dying to know, and figured she would ask. “Hey Qalataqa, when are you going to tell me the story of what happened? I see all these amazing women here and to know you were all involved in a serious adventure, I am dying to know!” she asked.

La Diabla smiled when she heard that question. She knew she did a great job giving Cheyenne a lot of suspense and anticipation about what happened in Mexico She looked around the room and figured all these ladies could help with the story. She was concerned a little because even though everyone was in a great mood and they won that battle, it was still very traumatic for all of them. The mood would be different when the story was told. She figured she better ask the group if it was ok to tell the story of Ciudad Del Reina to Cheyenne and Molly. “Excuse me everyone, little Cheyenne here and Molly want to know what took place in Ciudad Del Reina. I never gave her details about that moment, just brief summaries. Is it ok to tell her the story? If not, I completely understand.” she requested.

Darby looked around and the room went quiet as they heard that question from La Diabla. She saw their faces and she felt relieved their faces were not of fear. They had smiles on their faces and they all looked at Cheyenne and Molly. It could have been the food and wine in their systems, but they seemed ok to talk about what happened. “I know I am. Cheyenne, it is a story you will never forget. Go ahead Salem, you can tell her the story.” she responded.

La Diabla heard the murmurs in the group and saw they looked ok with the story. She was happy about that and looked at both Cheyenne and Molly. “Ok ladies, we will tell you what happened. Please be aware that it is a very tough story to talk about. There was a lot of pain and a lot of suffering that happened to us. What we tell you will be emotional. Molly, I know you learned about what happened to us in Santa Selena, and now you will hear things that are very sad. There is a happy ending since we are all here right now, but it was one of the most dangerous times in our lives. Please keep this amongst the group. So, where to begin?” she told them.

“I will begin….” Darby said since she was the primary target of the Greek bounty hunter. She talked about the time in Santa Selena where they had defeated Helga and Svetlana. She went on to talk about how Thalia was a friend of theirs and sought revenge. It was then that Phoebe joined in on the story and talked about how Thalia showed up to this very home and kidnapped Bessie. Darby felt nervous because now, each of them were going to relive those horrific moments.

Cheyenne sat and listened to the story with great interest. She heard from the different women talk about how Thalia and her friends kidnapped them and tortured them just to lure Darby to her. She felt a sadness when she heard from each of the kidnapped victims and how they talked about how they were tortured. She was shocked to know that they were tortured the same way she had been tortured by Helga. Her heart went out to them, and she felt her own emotions in turmoil. She heard how skilled Thalia was as a fighter and when she learned that the warrior defeated both La Diabla and Darby at the same time, she gasped very loudly. She hung onto every word spoken. Some of the others were very emotional in their responses. This adventure was far more emotional and dangerous than she could ever imagine. Cheyenne heard how they were all stripped naked and awaited in dirty cells inside an old fort to be shipped off to Greece to be a sex slave. She empathized with them because she experienced that same feeling while in Santa Selena. She was especially affected when she heard Bessie was tortured too. She started to feel tears in her eyes because all of them went through so much trauma. Thalia sounded far more fearsome than she ever imagined. She would put her hands over her mouth as she heard all the different emotions. “Oh my goodness….” she would often say in response.

“So, you can see, that time in Mexico was very dangerous. It was very traumatic. I don’t think a woman in this room will ever forget what happened….” La Diabla told Cheyenne. She could see how emotionally involved she was with the story, and it also affected her own emotions. She looked around the room, and everyone seemed to be a little emotional. She sensed most of it was a good emotion because even after all the terrible things that happened, they were together now.

“Was Thalia really that scary? She sounds more dangerous than Helga!” Cheyenne asked. She was still blown away by the story and felt her heart racing.

“Yes, she was very scary. To be honest, I think she was far more dangerous than Helga. Helga was very strong. She used her size and strength to her advantage. But Thalia? She was something different. She was very fast! I never seen anyone with her kind of speed. Very precise. Very coordinated. She is without a doubt the toughest fighter I have ever faced. Even tougher than Darby over there. Hehehe” La Diabla responded. She looked over at Darby and winked at her.

“Hehehe Yes, she was even more dangerous than good ol’ honest, loving me….” Darby shot back.

Cheyenne smiled when she heard those two women joking. She heard the other giggles in the room and that helped her own emotions. If these women were in a good mood, then she should be as well. “I am glad I never met her….” she told them.

“I am glad too. Although, with your cuteness, she probably would have ignored you. Hehehe” La Diabla joked. She figured this was the best time to finish the rest of the story. This was the part that she hoped that Cheyenne and Molly would really enjoy. Their victory. “Even with all the danger, even with how scary and tough she was, let me tell you what happened next….” she began.

Cheyenne listened with great interest as La Diabla started to tell the rest of the story. She was in awe as she heard how the battle was turned around. She heard from Becky who described how she was knocked unconscious by accident, which allowed her to never have been captured. She was able to escape back to the hotel and recover with Phoebe. Phoebe then told her how they made a new plan. A plan to get everyone free. Becky then resumed the story. She talked about how she had help from Francine and managed to free both Kylie and Veronica from their cells. Her eyes went wide when she heard from those two ladies and how they all banded together and set a trap for Thalia and the Greeks at the docks. Cheyenne listened as the women all described their parts of the story in that battle. She got to the edge of her seat as she heard La Diabla and Darby talk about their epic battle with Thalia. How they managed to fight her, and then the great surprise! Her jaw dropped when she heard another villain in the story, Sabrina Alamain, had turned on Thalia, and that allowed them to defeat her. She listened as each woman talked about how they got their own revenge against their Greek tormentors, by tying them up and tickle torturing them back! She started to clap her hands together as each woman talked about how much those Greek women begged them for mercy. Then she heard that Thalia herself was tickle tortured. That really stunned her!

“No way!!! Really? Thalia is ticklish too?” Molly asked as the story was going forward. The entire time her brain was blown away by this epic adventure. She listened in silence as each woman talked about what happened and could tell how emotional Cheyenne was getting. She didn’t know anyone in this room that well, except for Cheyenne, and she just could not believe something like that had taken place.

“Yes, she was ticklish too. She tried her best not to scream hysterically, but yes, she was definitely ticklish. Hehehe” Darby responded. She loved the way this story was being told. It reminded everyone about what they accomplished as a team. She felt proud of the moment and loved the fact that both Cheyenne and Molly were so wrapped up in this story.

Cheyenne sat back in her chair as this story was an emotional train ride. She listened to everyone about how they felt when the battle was won. She could tell just how happy everyone was in the telling of this story. This was one of the best stories she ever heard in her life. Then her jaw dropped when she heard that her old enemy, Priscilla Montenegro, had rescued Thalia, so she was able to escape. “Priscilla was there too?!” she said in surprise.

“Yes, that bitch was there too. She helped Thalia escape. Good thing she left because I knew I would have…..” La Diabla said, then realized she had Darby and Becky in the room. She smiled sheepishly and looked at Cheyenne. “I would have given her a stern scolding.” she joked as the rest of the group laughed.

“hehehe I know! Wow, I can’t believe all of you went through something like that! I bet you are all so happy that you won.” Cheyenne told the group.

“Yes, it was something none of us will ever forget. The good news is, even though we all suffered in one way or another, we overcame it all. We all banded together, and we overcame Thalia and her army. I hope I can speak for everyone in this room that we are……ALL……very strong women. We are all deserving of the great victory. That is why I am so happy we are all together now. This weekend is to celebrate what we accomplished and the friendships that were made. We all come from different backgrounds and locations, but we are a family now. Thank you again, Phoebe, for putting this all together. I am very happy to be here with the most courageous women the world has ever known. I love you all.” Darby said. She could see how everyone was getting emotional, and she felt her own bubbling up.

“You are all so brave. I mean, that story was one of the scariest stories I have ever heard, but at the same time, one of the happiest. I look back at my time in Santa Selena and what happened there will forever be in my head. So, I can imagine how you all feel. I am so happy that you all made it out, and I am also sorry so many of you suffered. I…I just want to hug you all….” Cheyenne told the group as the story finished. She stood up and then went over to each and every woman and gave them a hug. With each hug, she whispered the words, “You are a hero”, in their ears.

La Diabla looked at Cheyenne hugging everyone and that made her feel a deep joy. That young woman was so loving, and she could tell her hugs really impacted the others. When Cheyenne got to her, she stood up and gave her a deep hug. “I love you, Cheyenne.” she whispered in her ear.

“I love you too, Qalataqa. I am so sorry you had to go through something like that.” Cheyenne responded. She felt very happy that everyone was safe and sound.

“You are also very brave. What happened to you and some of us in Santa Selena was also something to be proud of. You are just as brave and strong as every woman in here. Never forget that.” La Diabla told her.

“I want to thank all of you. Thank you for allowing me to hear your story. I can’t believe every single one of you went through such a dangerous moment. I listened to each of you tell your story, and coming from someone who just met you all today, I am in awe of you. I know I could never do anything like what you all did. I am so sorry that you had to suffer like that. You too, Cheyenne. When you told me the story of Santa Selena, it broke my heart, but it made me admire you more. You are so strong and brave! Now I hear this other story about some dangerous woman from Greece, and you all survived and won. I….I just can’t describe how amazing all of you are.” Molly told the group. She felt her own emotions stirring up as she could take inspiration from these women.

“We are very happy that you are here too. We know that anyone Cheyenne brags about and loves so much, has to be a very special person as well. Thank you for joining us, Molly.” Phoebe told her. She could tell the energy in the room returned, and now the chatter started to build up. She knew that the retelling of that story to people who were not there probably did some good for everyone that was involved. She then started to chat with Bella and now the conversations resumed.

Molly started to blush when she heard that and saw Cheyenne approaching her. She saw the smile on her face and that made her happy. “I still can’t believe all of you went through those crazy adventures! I am with real life heroes.” she told her.

“Hehehe yes, they are all great people. That was incredible. It was a sad story, but then ended up being a story of great triumph. It makes me want to write a story based on it. hehehe I could be the next Mark Twain!” Cheyenne joked.

“You should! Hehehehe Hey, did you tell anyone about what happened to us with Pam and Penelope? It is not as dangerous as what they went through, but I was just curious.” Molly asked.

“I didn’t tell them the details. I told them we had issues with them but left out the details. It is your story to tell. Molly, you are just as brave and wonderful as they are. You are also a survivor. You overcame your own version of Priscilla and look at you now. So, if you ever want to tell them your story, I will gladly be by your side to help tell it.” Cheyenne told her.

“Maybe another time. I don’t want to burden them. Plus, they might be worried the next time we go to school. Hehehe Your friend Qalataqa, she might go after Pam! I still can’t believe she is a dangerous outlaw herself. I see how she is with you, and she loves you so much. Did she retire being an outlaw or something?” Molly asked. She observed the interactions with La Diabla and Cheyenne on the train and could tell they were extremely close. Even though she was with La Diabla, and she was supposed to be this dangerous woman, she found her to be very loving, kind and very intelligent. She did not fight the stereotype of an evil woman.

“I think she did. To be honest, I don’t know. She does live with my tribe, so she probably hasn’t done outlaw things in quite a while. I hope she never returns to that lifestyle. She is very loving, but when she gets mad, she can be very…..strong. hehehe” Cheyenne smiled and then looked at La Diabla chatting with Mia and Gertrude. She felt very proud of that woman, and she prayed that one day, she would stop being known as “La Diabla” and take on a normal life.

The next two hours flew by as the women all interacted and chatted with each other. Darby looked around the room and could tell everyone was getting tired. They all had long train rides, and it was getting late. She loved seeing all the different women interacting with each other. She absolutely loved talking with Bessie and felt the love she had for her. Being in this mansion brought back a lot of memories because she was a maid almost a year ago while she was undercover. She thought about all the happenings that took place in this house with Gloria Wellington. Even though that woman was a criminal, she still gave her some of the best orgasms in her life. Those were interesting memories and then she saw Becky walking towards her. Her apprentice had a big smile on her face. “Are you enjoying yourself, Becky?” she asked.

“Yeah!! This place is great! I had some of the best food I have evah tasted! Being here with all muh friends makes me happy. So, what is the plan for going to bed? I am getting’ a bit sleepy. I think I had too much wine. Hehehe” Becky asked. She was feeling tired and wanted to get some rest very soon.

“From what Phoebe told me, we are sharing a room together. I think she paired everyone up for the bedrooms. I think it is me and you in a room, La Diabla is with Cheyenne and Molly, Bella has her own room, lucky her. Hehehe Veronica and Gabby are together and so is Mia and Gertrude. I am getting to be a bit sleepy muhself.” Darby responded. Then she heard Phoebe tapping a water glass again as though she was going to make an announcement.

“Ladies, thank you for the wonderful evening. I know it is getting late and we are all getting tired. Hehehe So, if you want, you can all stay in here, or you can go to your bedrooms for the night. I know I am going to my bedroom and going to sleep like a baby.” Phoebe smiled. She saw some women yawning and knew it was time for them to retire for the evening. This was night one, and she wanted to let them know of the plans for tomorrow as well. “Tomorrow, breakfast will be served at 9am. At breakfast, I will tell you the plans I have for us for the day. I hope you all have a good night!” she told them.

Kylie heard that announcement and she smiled. She truly enjoyed this evening, and she felt special. She was treated as a guest. There were times Phoebe had a social event in the mansion and she had to serve the guests. Tonight, she got to experience being a guest and it was the best feeling. She also felt tired, but then she looked over at Becky. She could see her chatting with Darby and her insides started to churn. It was time to get her plan going. She saw Becky yawning and now was the time to make her move. She desired that woman and wanted to make this night one to remember. She also remembered that poor Vera must have been in their quarters and on edge. That woman wanted her orgasm and was willing to help her play with Becky to get it. She took a deep breath and then walked over to where Becky and Darby were standing. “Hey Becky! Did you have fun?” she asked.

“I sure did! This was a great evening and now I am about to go to sleep. I am really tired. Hehe” Becky responded, then started to yawn.

“Well before you go to your room, you have to come talk to Vera really quick. I told her all about the adventure we had, and she knows how we worked together to stop the Greeks! Can you come with me and talk to her for a bit? It won’t be too long. You’re kind of a hero to her.” Kylie grinned. She knew her trap was set and now Becky had to take the bait.

Becky looked at Kylie and she smiled. She felt great hearing that someone considered her a hero. She looked back over at Darby and grinned. “I guess I have to visit all muh fans. Hehehehe I will be in the room shortly.” she told her.

“Ok, have a good time. Come into the room whenever you are ready. Good night, Kylie.” Darby told her, and then nodded her head towards Kylie. She then walked off and headed to her guest room.

“So, I guess I should follow ya! Hehehe” Becky smiled. She looked at Kylie’s face and saw how happy she was. She didn’t get to interact much with Vera, so it would be nice to say hello to her. She also really enjoyed speaking with Kylie during the dinner and also in the living room. She had a liking to her going back to their adventure in Ciudad Del Reina. Even though she was a maid, Kylie proved to her that she was very capable of being in a battle. The way they worked together, along with Veronica, made her think they were their own special team. She figured spending some time with her before they went to bed would be a good thing. “Ya got your own quarters?” she asked.

“Yes, I share it with Vera. It is where the maids sleep. It is a nice room actually. Phoebe and Bessie treat us really nice. Bessie told me she used to sleep in this room, so it is a special place. Hehehe” Kylie answered. She felt her adrenaline spiking as her plan seemed to be working. The thought of seducing this woman really got her arousal flowing and she had to execute it perfectly. She said goodnight to some of the other guests because she figured once she was done with Becky, everyone in this room would probably be in their rooms. She did smile at Veronica, and she really liked her. She fought alongside her, and it was one of the best moments of her life. Kylie led Becky through the hallway and made it to her room, which was further behind the main areas of the mansion. It was an isolated room, but if too much noise was made in the room, others could hear it. Other servants, such as the chef, and the groundworkers’ rooms were also nearby. She made it to her room and could see the light was on under the door. “Ok, here is my room. I hope you like it.” she told her.

Becky stood in front of the door and watched it slowly open up. She saw Kylie enter the room and then she followed her inside. She looked around the room and even though it was small, it still fit two beds in there and a wardrobe. The beds were parallel to each other and the wardrobes were in front of the head of the beds. It felt cozy inside and then she saw Vera. The smaller maid had a huge smile on her face, and she was still in her maid’s uniform. “Hello there! Good to see ya again, Vera!” she told her.

Vera felt a rush of excitement as the plan from Kylie appeared to be working. Ever since she cleaned up the dining room and went back to her room, she was eagerly anticipating this moment. She knew Kylie was going to bring Becky to this room and that meant one thing. Kylie was going to seduce Becky, and she was supposed to help her. That way, everyone in the room would receive an orgasm. She could see why Kylie was infatuated with her. She was tall, had a very cute face with freckles on her cheeks and had an infectious smile. She started to feel nervous because this moment was going to be a memory of a lifetime. “Good to see you again, Becky! I hope you enjoyed the dinner and the festivities.” she replied.

“Yeah, dinner was delicious! I really liked it. Everything was very nice, and I am glad ya helped make everything looked really pretty.” Becky said with a grin. She then looked over at Kylie who had this look on her face. It was as though she was looking at her like she was a meal. “Then yer friend over there kept making me drink the wine Bella brought everyone. Hehehe” she giggled.

“It was delicious wine, right? I just wanted to make you feel really good tonight. I hope you didn’t drink too much.” Kylie said and felt her nipples starting to rise. She kept encouraging Becky all night to drink a lot of wine. The cute apprentice didn’t drink too much, but enough to get her a little buzzed. She wanted her to be a little more inebriated, but figured it was enough to at least take down some of her inhibitions.

“Yeah, it was really good wine. Hehehe I am glad I am off duty!” Becky smiled. She then saw Vera walk up to her. She had such a pretty smile on her face. She then extended her hand for a handshake. “I heard ya like hearing about our adventure. Hehe” she grinned.

“Yes!! I can’t believe all of you managed to defeat that evil woman. I will never forget that woman’s face. She showed up here and she was really scary. You could tell Thalia was someone to not be messed with. Thankfully, brave women like you and Kylie helped bring Bessie back. I was so scared for her. She is such a wonderful person, and to see her kidnapped was so terrible.” Vera said as she remembered the night Thalia and Carissa showed up and kidnapped Bessie. She felt a little guilty because she was the one who answered the door and let Thalia into the house. It wouldn’t have mattered because of how strong Thalia was, but she felt like she should have done something to prevent it.

“Yeah, that Thalia was someone none of us will ever forget. But ya got a great friend with ya too. Kylie was extra brave! There is no way we would have won without her.” Becky said with pride. She wanted to compliment her new friend and make her seem as heroic as everyone else.

“Yes! Kylie is my hero. She risked her own life to help Bessie and that is something I will never forget. You are very brave too, deputy. Kylie told me you were the one who set her free and planned the trap. I am very happy to be in your presence.” Vera told her. She started to feel excited because she really did like what Becky did. She liked what all the women did in Mexico. Then knowing was about to happen soon got her to start trembling and felt her arousal starting to grow.

“Thank you, Vera. Yes, I helped but Becky here, she is the true hero. I mean, she was such a great leader. She is not a deputy right now, but she will be soon. She is the real hero of that story.” Kylie complimented. She meant her words and she really admired Becky. She was also doing it to relax Becky, and she would soon strike. “Come, sit down on Vera’s bed. Make yourself comfy for a bit.” she smiled and reached out her hand towards the bed.

“Thank ya both for making me feel like a hero. Hehehehe” Becky said, then went over to the bed and sat down. She saw Vera still standing, and then Kylie sat down next to her on her left-hand side.

“You are a hero! So strong, and so brave!” Vera said, and then she saw the look on Kylie’s face. She felt her heart beating even faster as the plan was about to take place.

“Awwww shucks! I am still learnin’ to be strong. Ya both are makin’ me feel really special.” Becky smiled, then started to blush. She got compliments for her actions in Ciudad Del Reina before, but she also loved hearing them as it continued to build her confidence and hopefully become a deputy, just like her hero Darby.

“You will be! You are so strong and brave! I mean, you have weaknesses, but we all do.” Kylie smiled. Her trap was now set, and she hoped Becky would fall right into it.

“Weaknesses? I don’t think Becky has any weaknesses! She is a brave, strong woman.” Vera said with pride. She saw the wink from Kylie, and it was time for an adventure.

“Yes, she does have a weakness. Like…..this.” Kylie teased. She then reached her hands towards Becky and squeezed her sides. She was delighted by the reaction and her nipples got stiff immediately. She let go and watched as Becky was already very sensitive.

“hehehehehehehe hey!!! Ya can’t do that to me.” Becky giggled. She was surprised by the quick tickle attack and looked back at Kylie. She saw her with the largest grin she had ever seen. “That’s not fair.” she said softly with a slight smile.

“Hehehee well, it IS your weakness, right? I think you might be surprised here, Vera, but Becky Lockhart seems to be a bit…..ticklish. Isn’t she cute?” Kylie teased. She then squeezed the sides once again and heard a very sweet laugh coming from her. That inspired her to keep going and it was time to dominate a woman she was fantasizing about for the last few months. She then squeezed again, and a very cute, ticklish squeal went into the air.

Becky did not expect the tickle attack and now she felt very strong sensations flowing through her body. She tried to fight off Kylie’s hands, but the young woman seemed to find some of her most ticklish spots. She started to fall backwards and tried to stop herself. She knew if she fell onto her back, she was done for. “Hehehe Kylie!!! Ya got to stop hehehehe ticklin’ me!” she giggled.

“Hehehe you see, Vera? Even the bravest and strongest deputies have weaknesses. Becky here is very ticklish! I think we should see how much, right?” Kylie asked in a teasing voice. She winked at her fellow maid and looked forward to having Vera tickle-seduce Becky.

Becky noticed that Kylie wasn’t stopping her tickle attack, and she looked over at Vera, who seemed to be rather amused by what was happening. The wine in her system seemed to make her own limbs a little weaker, but she figured this was something fun and Kylie would stop soon. She figured that Vera would eventually tell Kylie to stop, since she was the head maid. “Hehehehe Vera!!! Tell her to stop ticklin’ me!!” she playfully begged.

Vera’s heart nearly came out of her throat as she witnessed Kylie tickling Becky. She could see her hands moving all over the sides, and Becky was about to fall on her back. She knew that feeling very well since Kylie loved tickling her. This was starting to become really surreal for her because she was witnessing the very plan Kylie had thought of. She did like the sound of Becky’s laughter, and that cute smile on that cute face really turned her on. “Hehehe You Are so ticklish!” she responded.

Kylie loved how Vera was very obedient, and now it was time to push the issue. She then used her own strength and forced Becky onto her back. The woman started to thrash her body a little more, so she had to get into position. She wanted to wear her down a bit, so she could take advantage and get those clothes off of her victim. She got on top of Becky’s lap and now she was helpless. She then dug her fingers into the lower sides, just above the hip pockets and she was delighted to hear that laughter. “Hehehe I got you know, Becky Lockhart! Let’s see how ticklish you really are! We got to improve your weakness!” she said with lust in her voice.

Becky was in disbelief as she felt her sides being tickled. The sensations were getting stronger, and she started to kick her legs. It was difficult to do so because Kylie was on her thighs, but she was getting desperate already. She looked at Kylie’s face and saw how excited she looked. She tried to slap away at her hands until she felt the squeezes getting stronger which only made her laugh harder. “HAHAHAHA KYLIE!!! YA HAVE TO STOP!!” she squealed.

Kylie felt that rush of dominance wash over her body as the object of her affection was now under her tickling fingers. She loved pressing into the flesh, and it was only a matter of time before she started to take her clothes off. She looked at that ticklish face and could see the look of sheer panic in those eyes. She saw those cute lips and teeth expelling ticklish sounds. She could feel the body squirming under her, and she wanted to devour this woman. She also noticed the tickling was getting louder, so she had to slow down and prevent Becky from screaming. “Becky!! You are so loud! Be quiet so I can tickle you!” she told her.

Becky felt the fingers stopping their squeezes and she felt the ticklish tremors still flowing through her. She started to get hot in her body and she hoped this tickle attack was going to stop soon. She was already out of breath and then she reached her hands forward and grabbed the forearms of Kylie. “Hehehehe Kylie…..that really tickled me. Ok hehehehehe ya can let me go now…” she panted.

“Let you go? Why should I? I have a very cute deputy laughing her head off right now. Why should I stop tickling you? Isn’t this fun?” Kylie grinned. She had no intention of stopping until Becky had cum her brains out. She looked over at Vera and could see that she was in awe. She then looked right back at Becky, and she wanted to kiss her.

“Hehehehe It is fun for you…hehehehe I am too ticklish right now. Come on, let me up.” Becky pleaded. She started to feel a little helpless and prayed this was going to be over.

“I might stop on one condition. Kiss me and maybe I will let you go….” Kylie offered. She figured she might as well get Becky a little aroused before she tormented her again. It would also be a very good thing for her as well. She was finally going to make love to Becky, whether the freckled woman knew it or not.

Becky was stunned when she heard that offer. When she heard she had to kiss Kylie in order to be freed, her mind went back to the hotel in Ciudad Del Reina. It was there she played against Kylie in poker, and she lost many rounds. It was there that Kylie started to make sexual advances towards her and knew this woman had a crush on her. It now dawned on her that Kylie might be trying to seduce her and that set off a panic. She never expected to engage in sexual activities when she decided to accept Phoebe’s invitation. “Ya…Ya want me to kiss ya? Why?” she asked nervously.

“To see if you are willing to do anything to keep me from tickling you. I want to tickle you silly! But, a kiss from those sweet lips might make me change my mind…..” Kylie teased. She was testing Becky and was curious to see what she would choose. If she kissed her, then it meant she was very ticklish and would be willing to do anything. If she decided to be tickled instead, then she knew she could really torture her then.

Becky started to blush as she heard that offer. She was already sensitive and to keep being tickled would render her helpless. She thought Kylie was a cute woman, but she was unsure if she should be kissing her. She was still trying to figure out her own sexuality. She had sex with a woman before and was also sexually humiliated by criminals. She never dreamed that by chasing her dream of being a deputy, it would involve her engaging in sexual activities with other women. She did like those moments, but it still felt awkward to her. “I-I don’t know. Can I kiss yer cheeks first? I….I am kinda shy….” she said in a soft voice.

Kylie chuckled when she heard Becky’s response. She loved how shy she was getting and that made her adore her even more. It reminded her of the incident back at the hotel. Becky was really shy about losing her clothes and having to be fondled by her. She kept thinking about how she managed to take all of Becky’s clothes except her underwear and bra. She remembered how shy and awkward she was when she touched her. It was such a thrill pulling down her underwear and tickling her soft rear end. Now, with Becky sounding shy again, her lust skyrocketed. It was time to drive this woman wild piece by piece. “Ok…I will let you kiss my cheeks right now. Let’s see if it will inspire me to stop tickling you.” she told her.

Becky gulped as she saw Kylie leaning her head down towards hers. She couldn’t believe she was already in a vulnerable position and now she had to kiss the woman. She was mad at herself for being too ticklish, but she had to survive as best as she could. She saw Kylie’s right cheek next to her lips and she leaned her head forward and gave her a kiss. The skin was very soft, and she prayed that it worked. Then she saw the left cheek and gave that a kiss as well. Her heart started to beat faster as she wondered if that was enough to have her stop tickling her. “I…I kissed ya. Can ya let me go now?” she asked.

Kylie did enjoy the feeling of Beckie’s lips on her cheeks. They felt really nice and that created some wetness between her legs. She looked at Becky and could see she was starting to have that fear. She was going to use that to her advantage going forward. “Those were nice. But…..I will have to keep tickling you! When you want to kiss me on my lips, I will stop, ok?” she threatened.

Becky heard those words, and she turned white as a ghost. Before she could do anything, she felt those squeezes on her sides again and she burst into laughter. She was very ticklish and now she was getting helpless. She shut her eyes and tried to think of a way to stop Kylie. She knew she was stronger than her but being tickled caused her to go on the defense. She opened her eyes again and saw those determined eyes on Kylie’s face. This woman wanted to really tickle her silly! She then looked over at Vera and figured that was her only hope at this point. “HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HELP ME!!! VERA!! HAHAHAHA HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!” she squealed.

Vera started to shift her weight from one foot to the other as she watched what was taking place. She knew how talented Kylie was at tickling since she suffered on nearly a daily basis from those hands. She loved the sound of Becky’s laughter and when she saw the young lady kissing Kylie on the cheeks, she knew Becky was eventually going to be naked. She heard the pleas for help, and she smiled. There was no way she was going to get involved until Kylie told her too. “Hang in there, Becky.” she replied.

Kylie laughed at Becky’s attempt to recruit Vera to help her. She loved the fact that Becky had no idea that eventually Vera was going to help tickle Becky. She then moved her hands down a little and started to squeeze at Becky’s hips. “Hehehehe Vera is not going to help you! You are on your own! Did you think she was going to help you? In fact, she might want to help…..me!!!” she grinned.

Becky laughed harder when she felt the squeezes on her hips. That was a very sensitive area, and she was losing her mind. Then the tickling stopped suddenly, and she started to breathe hard. She was very grateful that the tickling stopped and didn’t care as to why. “hehehehe thank ya…..thank ya for stopping….that really…tickled. Hehehe” she panted.

“Becky, you are going to have to be quiet! We don’t want a bunch of people to come down here and see you getting tickled, do we? Because if they do see this, they might want to join in! You know how they all are. They like to tickle too! You are so ticklish; they might tickle you until you pass out! So, if I were you, I would try to keep it down. How about a little kiss on the lips, and I promise, I will stop squeezing these hips of yours. If you decline, I guess I just have to keep tickling.” Kylie informed. She loved the power she was feeling and wanted to use the concept of humiliation to prevent Becky from screaming bloody ticklish murder. She had no idea if anyone would join in, but like she has done with Vera almost every day, she had to use the victim’s personal dignity to prevent them from being discovered.

“I…I have to kiss ya? Why do ya want me to kiss ya so much?” Becky asked. She had a feeling she already knew the answer, but she had to ask anyway.

“Because….I have a little crush on you. I think back to our time in Ciudad Del Reina and enjoyed our time together in that hotel a lot. So, are you going to kiss my lips or what? It can be just a peck. Nothing major…..yet.” Kylie told her. She wanted to put that pressure on Becky and wanted to start to control her mind.

Becky felt extremely nervous as she heard that ultimatum. She knew she would have a difficult time being quiet, but she also didn’t want everyone to come and see her being tickled. It would be embarrassing, and it was possible the others might want to join in. She wouldn’t be able to stand all those people tickling her. She knew she would even piss her pants if they did! She saw Kylie’s eager face and she gulped. She started to rationalize that a little peck on the lips wouldn’t be too bad. After all, they were good friends and survived a horrific ordeal a few months ago. She nodded her head and watched as Kylie’s head got closer to hers. She then craned her neck and planted a quick peck on Kylie’s puckered lips. She thought the lips were very soft and she felt a tingle in her own body. “Ok…I…I kissed yer lips.” she said in a very soft voice.

“Yes, yes you did. That was very nice. Becky Lockhart, are you a good kisser?” Kylie teased. She really did like the feeling of Becky’s lips on hers and her excitement grew within her loins.

“I-I don’t know. I haven’t kissed many girls before…” Becky said blushing. She was still very new to interacting with women and it always confused her. She liked the feelings, but wondered if she should engage in them.

“I think you are a great kisser. I think I will find out how good you are soon enough. Well, a promise is a promise. I won’t tickle your hips right now. But I will tickle your…….tummy!” Kylie said with glee. She then started to run her fingers up and down the belly area through the flannel shirt and immediately felt the body beneath her squirming around. She saw that look of ticklish panic on Becky’s face once again and it was time to break her down even more so she could start to get Becky in a compromising position and eventually force her to cum her brains out.

Vera watched as Kylie was tickling Becky and she felt very aroused. She looked at Becky’s boots kicking around on the ground, and she wondered if her feet were ticklish. She wondered if Kylie would tickle those feet like she did with hers. Having her feet tickled always drove her wild and she hoped it would drive Becky crazy. She was already feeling horny when she saw Becky already giving Kylie kisses. That was the pathway towards sexual domination, and she couldn’t wait. She was a little concerned that Becky was making a lot of noise. Whenever she was tickled, she worked hard to not laugh uncontrollably even though the tickling she received was brutal. Kylie would attack all of her ticklish spots, and she felt very submissive. She wondered if Becky would be able to stay somewhat quiet. Vera heard Kylie warning Becky that someone could come in and maybe even help tickle her in order to try and keep her quiet. Her eyes kept glancing at the door, praying no one else would enter. Eventually, Becky was going to be naked, and she was too! She did not want anyone to witness them all having an orgy together!

Becky felt those fingers scrambling all over her belly, and she tried to twist her body side to side to try and fight against those hands. She noticed Kylie was getting more aggressive in her tickling and she had to do something. She thought about hitting Kylie on her head, not too hard, but enough to get her to stop, but she was worried that Kylie would be really angry with her. Even though she was being tickled, it was all about fun, and she didn’t want to ruin the mood. She wondered why Vera wasn’t helping and she looked as though she was enjoying watching her laugh her head off. Then Becky grabbed Kylie’s wrists and managed to pull them off her stomach. She did it in a defensive manner and she tried to catch her breath. “Hehehehe Kylie! Ya have to stop ticklin’ me! Ya know this drives me crazy! Why do you wanna keep ticklin’?” she asked.

Kylie was surprised that Becky grabbed her wrists and pulled her hands off the stomach. She knew Becky was strong as she fought alongside her, so she knew she would have to weaken Becky even more before she was able to start removing her clothing. An idea came to her mind, and it was time to get Vera involved already. “I want to keep tickling you because it is FUN! Hehehe and you are so naughty! Grabbing my hands like that without saying please! Now, I am really going to get you! Vera? Can you grab her ankles and put them on the bed, it is time we show Becky what happens to naughty girls in this room.” she instructed.

Vera’s eyes popped open as it was her time to help Kylie tickle seduce Becky. Her heart started to race, and she went over towards Becky’s feet. She took a deep breath, then grabbed both ankles and started to move to her left. That moved both Becky and Kylie in a clockwise fashion, so Becky’s head now went towards the pillows. Kylie was helping her shift Becky’s body and finally, she managed to get those booted feet on her bed. Becky’s position was now laying straight on the bed. She looked at the soles of the boots and her desire to see those feet grow. Would they be as ticklish as her own? That got her pulse to quicken, and she also felt a tingle between her legs.

Becky was surprised that she was now on the bed completely. These two women managed to get her full body on the bed, and she wondered what was going to happen next. She looked at Kylie’s face and even though she had a beautiful smile, she knew what this woman was capable of. She was dominated by her before and all those flirtatious words to her during their adventure in Ciudad Del Reina came right back to her mind. She already had kissed the woman tonight, now she wondered if Kyle was going to push things further. She did have hope because as much as Kylie wanted to play with her in a sexual manner, she figured it wouldn’t happen because Vera was in the room. “W-what are ya tryin’ to do to me? Come on, Kylie, stop ticklin’ me. Ya are driving me crazy!” she begged.

“I am just getting you ready. You see Becky Lockhart, my desire for you is growing. When I am done with you, you are going to experience an amazing feeling from the top of your head to those toes of yours. Hehehe Vera? Grab her arms and hold them above her head. Do it. Do it now!” Kylie commanded. She knew she had to subdue this freckled young lady, or she might lose the opportunity to have her sexual way with her.

Vera gulped, then quickly got onto the head of the bed. She sat down on the bed where Becky’s head was now between her legs as she sat spreadeagled as much as she could. She then reached forward and grabbed Becky’s wrists and then with a strong pull, she managed to yank them off Kylie’s wrists and she pulled both arms over Becky’s head and then wrapped her own arms around them and pinned them to her sides. Becky’s hands were wiggling behind her and now, the deputy’s apprentice was helpless. “I got her arms, Mistress.” she said, hoping for approval.

Becky was shocked when she felt her arms getting grabbed and now being held above her head. She was getting double teamed, and she didn’t expect that. Now her ticklish fear grew even more as both women seemed to want to have her tickled. She started to think that it was a tickle trap all along. She looked above her head and saw Vera’s face. She had this grin on her face, and she wondered if this woman was going to tickle her too. She was also stunned to hear Vera call Kylie “mistress”. She had no idea what was happening, but she knew she was in deep ticklish trouble. “W-what is going on? What are ya both gonna do to me?” she asked with fear.

“Hehehe you are so silly! What do you think we are going to do?” Kylie asked, then shook her head in disbelief. Becky was so innocent minded, and she loved it.

“Please don’t tickle me anymore! I am getting’ tired now. I can’t have ya both tickle me! And why did she call ya Mistress?” Becky asked. She tried to move her body around, but with Vera holding her arms, and Kylie sitting on her thighs, she was helpless.

“Hehehe you heard that, didn’t you? Oh, you see, Vera here is my little pet. We have so much fun together in this room. She is a really good toy for me. In this room, she does everything I ask her to do, or she gets punished. I think you will see how much fun she can be. Hehehe” Kylie told her. She figured since all three would eventually be naked, she might as well tell Becky what goes on in the room. She doubted Becky would tell anyone because she was going to be a part of the love making with her and Vera.

Becky’s mind was blown away when she heard that dynamic. She had no idea what those two did in this room, but now she was really concerned. If Vera was obedient to Kylie inside the room, that meant she was really going to suffer. “She is yer pet? What else do ya both do in here?” she asked.

“Oh, you will see soon enough. Hehehe Vera, tell Becky here how much you love me.” Kylie commanded.

“Kylie is a wonderful mistress, Becky! I think you will have a lot of fun with us tonight. Hehehe I can’t wait to see how you react to what she will do to you.” Vera giggled. She could feel Becky’s arms trying to pull free, and she clamped her arms tighter. If Becky escaped, then she would surely be punished.

Becky had no idea what to say next. These two women had a strange relationship, and it appeared she was going to be their toy for the night. She started to struggle and felt the urge to call out for help, but remembered what Kylie said. Others would see her laughing her head off and they might want to join in. She prayed that the tickling would be quick. “Please…..I think ya are both very nice and I think I should go to bed. It is gettin’ late, and ya know, I had a very long day….” she pleaded.

“hehehe don’t worry, you will sleep like a baby tonight. That I can promise you. Now, where was I? Oh, I know, I was…….tickling your tummy!!!” Kylie said with excitement. She then started to drum her fingertips up and down the hidden belly beneath the shirt. Becky had a firm stomach, and she was very pleased with that. She felt the body immediately squirming and heard that delicious laughter. She decided to attack with a light touch because if she got aggressive and tickled very hard, Becky would probably scream, and she did not want this fun to stop. She wanted to use a light to medium touch on her victim. It would cause strong ticklish reactions, but not enough to make her scream for help. “Does this tickle? Does this tickle right here? Hehehehe Becky is so ticklish! Kitchy kitchy koo!” she tauned.

Becky started to laugh as those fingers were drumming up and down her stomach. The tickling sensations drove her crazy, but not enough to send her into complete hysteria. It was a steady stream of giggles and even with her trying to twist her body, those fingers kept touching her stomach and she shut her eyes. “Hehehehee Kylie!!! Hehehe stop ticklin’ muh belly! Hehehehee It tickles!!!” she giggled.

Vera was in awe. She could feel Becky desperately trying to move her body around and hearing those giggles got her very excited. She loved the sound of the laughter as Becky’s voice sounded very cute. She could see that ticklish anguish on her face, and she wondered if her face looked the same. She knew how talented Kylie was in finding all of her spots and now she was going to find Becky’s. “hehehe she is so ticklish! Listen to her laugh!” she said with joy.

Kylie continued to drum her fingers up and down that belly area and then she heard Vera’s voice. She looked up at her and noticed she was staring at Becky’s face. She loved the look on her fellow maid’s face and that stimulated her too. She thought about how Vera was going to be naked next to Becky and she would tickle and please both of them at the same time. She looked at Vera’s legs and it made her lick her lips seeing Becky’s head so close to Vera’s womanhood. This was the dream of a lifetime, and it was just a matter of time before she had her way with the both of them. Kylie then returned her focus back to Becky and loved feeling the fabric under her fingertips, but it was time to touch the skin. She knew it would take several different phases to strip this woman naked, so now it was time for the first attempt. She paused her belly tickling, then grabbed the tail of the shirt and pulled it out of Becky’s pants. Now that the shirt tail was free, she then lifted the shirt up to Becky’s breasts, which exposed the stomach, ribs and sides. She loved how firm Becky’s stomach looked. The woman must have worked out a lot, and now it was time to have some fun with the stomach. “You have a very pretty stomach, Becky.” she complimented.

Becky was relieved the tickling had paused and she tried to catch her breath. She felt her chest heaving up and down, then her breath left her again when she felt her shirt coming out from her pants and now her stomach was exposed! Her eyes nearly popped out of her head because her ticklish skin was now exposed. She knew Kylie was going to play with her stomach and with no shirt to somewhat protect her, she was going to go crazy. “Kylie? Um, what are ya doing? Muh tummy is exposed. Can ya put my shirt back down, please?” she pleaded.

“Hehehe yes, your cute tummy is exposed. I like it. I think we should leave it exposed for me.” Kylie teased and then started to wiggle her fingers above the vulnerable belly.

“Hehehehe come on!! This is not fair! It is gonna tickle a lot! Hehehehe Kylie, what do I have to do to stop ya from ticklin’ me?” Becky giggled as she saw those wiggling fingers. She felt extremely nervous as her stomach was about to be tickled again and she knew once her bare skin was touched, she was going to lose it.

“Hmmmm…interesting question you posed. I don’t think you really want to know what you would have to do to get me to stop tickling you. You can’t handle it right now…hehehehe” Kylie teased, setting Becky up for her next set of mind games. She then put her wiggling fingers closer to the stomach and grinned.

Becky saw that evil grin on Kylie’s face and watched in ticklish terror as the fingers got closer to her belly. She sucked her gut in to try and create some space between the fingers and her stomach. “Hehehehe I wanna know!!! Tell me!!! hehehehe please!!” she begged.

Kylie looked at Vera who had this cute look on her face, then back down at Becky. She wanted to get a measure on how desperate Becky was before her full plan was revealed. She wanted to see if she would have to overwhelm this woman with tickling before she had her way, or was Becky already ripe for the sexual play? “Hmmmm…well, if you want to stop me from tickling your tummy, ask me to take off your shirt…..and your bra.” she told her with a sinister smile.

Becky’s eyes nearly came out of her head when she heard the condition to avoid being tickled. Kylie was trying to take her clothes off of her and she had a flashback of their encounter in that hotel again. This same woman managed to see her naked ass and even touched her between her legs for a brief moment. Now she was trapped and could see that same lustful look in her eyes. She had a choice to make. Either she exposes some personal areas, or she would be tickled again. She wondered just how far Kylie was willing to go with her. There were so many women inside the mansion, and Kylie didn’t show any fear of being caught. “Um….ya….ya wanna take muh shirt and bra off? W-Why?” she gulped.

“Because…..I want to see your titties. Hehehehe I want you to be completely comfortable. It is time for bed soon, and we have to take our clothes off, right? I just want you to be ready for…..bed.” Kylie replied with a wink.

Becky stared at Kylie, then looked up at Vera. She was surprised this woman was going along with Kylie’s flirtatious nature and wasn’t going to help her to prevent from potentially being played with sexually. “I…I can’t have ya see muh breasts. It’s not….ya know….right. Ya know what I mean?” she whimpered.

“I understand. Well, it is your choice. I understand why you don’t want to show me your breasts. So, I guess I have to……tickle you!!!!” Kylie smiled, then started to flutter her fingers up and down the exposed belly. She loved how firm the muscles were and also loved the reaction she was getting from Becky. She did press her fingers into the skin because she still had to keep her victim somewhat quiet, but she knew this was enough to drive her wild.

“Heheheheheehhee muh tummy!!!! Heheheheeh that tickles!!!! Hehehehehehehehe please don’t tickle muh tummy!!!” Becky laughed as she felt those fingers moving up and down her stomach. She looked on in horror as she saw the fingers moving and touching her skin. The ticklish sensations really started to drive her wild and she tried everything she could to move her torso around. There was no escape for her as her arms were held. She laid her head onto the bed and closed her eyes. She just let her laughter pour out as the tickling was pretty consistent.

Vera could barely breathe as she watched the tickle play unfold. She was surprised she was able to hold onto this woman’s arms and keep her steady so Kylie would tickle that exposed stomach. The more Becky laughed, the more aroused she got. When she heard that ultimatum from Kylie, her nipples got hard. When she heard how shy Becky was and declining to show her breasts, it reminded her of the first night Kylie tickled her into sexual submission. It was strange watching Kylie tickle another woman in front of her. She loved the way she moved her fingers across the skin and noticed she didn’t press into the flesh, like what would happen to her. Becky was laughing pretty hard, but she wasn’t screaming and that was the point of the tickling style. Vera never got that kind of mercy, but Kylie was her mistress inside this room, and she had to obey her. Becky was not submissive, but she could be, and she really hoped to see that happen. She looked over at Kylie and smiled. “She is really ticklish. Hehehe” she giggled.

Kylie looked up at Vera and could see the look of surprise and lust on her face. She started to grow lust for her as well. She figured once she got Becky tired enough, she was going to make Vera get naked. That would set the scene, and Becky could be more comfortable knowing someone else was naked. She did like the way Becky resisted her overtures, because once she got her naked, she knew she got into her mind and that would produce a major orgasm for everyone involved. She then looked back at the belly and moved her fingers to the navel. She did a quick swipe over the button and loved the reaction. “Tickles?” she joked.

“Hhahahahahahahahaha yes!!! Hahahaha yes!!! Hehehehehe Kylie! Please stop ticklin’ muh tummy!!! Please have mercy!!!Mercy!!!” Becky laughed as she felt the fingers now swiping over her navel. She was getting more sensitive, and the tickling sensation was getting stronger. She couldn’t stop laughing, but she also noticed her body stopped moving around as much. That put fear into her because it meant that her body was starting to give in to the tickles and she would be completely helpless.

“Hehehehe no mercy for you. At least not right now. You know what you have to do to make this all stop. Hehehehe” Kylie teased. She then moved her fingers over the rib area and gently drummed the tips of her fingers on the bones, and the crevices between. That seemed to really send a powerful sensation because now Becky’s body started to thrash a little more.

Becky felt the fingers dancing and stroking her ribs, and she lost it. Her ribs were a very sensitive spot, and she laughed harder. It still wasn’t enough to get her to scream, but it drove her wild. She tried one more time to move her arms, but they were held tight. When the fingertips hit the lower part of her ribs, she went into panic mode. “Hahahahahaha ok!!! Ok!!!!” she shouted.

Kylie giggled to herself and then paused her fingers from tickling the ribs. She heard that desperation in Becky’s voice and wondered if this was the moment Becky started to surrender to her. “Hehehe you have some ticklish ribbies!!! You said okay….okay what?” she grinned, then leaned forward and put her face directly into Becky’s.

Becky was trying to catch her breath after that and felt a great sense of relief flowing through her body. Even though the tickling was a light touch, it still drove her absolutely crazy. She then opened her eyes and saw Kylie’s pretty face in hers. She gasped with surprise and heard that question. She started to blush and felt very nervous. “I said….okay. Kylie….I….I don’t want ya to see muh breasts right now. But ya can take off muh shirt. Is that ok?” she asked in a shy voice.

Kylie loved the sound of Becky’s voice and found it very cute that this woman was so shy. She was happy that slowly, Becky was becoming submissive to her and she felt it would be good to go along with it. Piece by piece, she was going to break Becky down and have her fantasy fulfilled. “Hmmm….I guess we can do that. How come you don’t want to show your breasts to me? That was the condition.” Kylie asked.

Becky felt herself turning bright red in her face as she was being asked why she couldn’t show her breasts. She felt incredibly shy at the moment and there was another woman in the room with them. “Because….I…I am really shy. Why do ya wanna see muh goodies so much?” she asked in a very quiet voice.

“Hehe you are just TOO cute!!! Why do I want to see your goodies? Because Becky Lockhart, I have a crush on you. I think you are an amazing, beautiful woman. Ever since we played poker in the hotel, I have craved you. I want to make you feel special things in your body. I think you would love it. Tonight, and this weekend, can be something we both remember for a very long time. Let yourself go and enjoy the moment.” Kylie told her. She wanted to try and make Becky feel more comfortable and to let herself go. In her mind, this wasn’t about trying to torture Becky. It was about seducing her, so they could have a sexual experience they would never forget.

Becky felt herself blushing once again as she listened to Kylie’s words. She felt flattered in a strange way that Kylie had a crush on her. This played in her mind because she wanted to discover her own sexuality. The experiences she had been having with women for almost a year were very enlightening, and she had to admit, they felt great. She knew deep down she liked men and hoped to get married someday, but there was something about having sexual moments with women that were very nice. It was as though she was experimenting. What Kylie said about letting herself go and enjoying this weekend resonated in her mind. All the women in the house, experienced such major trauma from Thalia and her army, and it was good to let loose. It was a celebration, and they should leave their outside world behind and just have a good time. Becky started to feel shy, but she also wondered if she should just let Kylie have her way with her. She remembered when they were in that hotel room, and she was tickled into a sexual position then as well. She remembered that touch between her legs and it felt incredible. Now, she looked at Kylie’s face and could see the desire in her eyes. She swallowed hard and felt like she should express herself. “Kylie….I’m really shy. I wanna have fun this weekend but……ya know….I’m shy.” she said as she tried her best to express her thoughts.

“I know you are….That’s why I adore you so much. Trust me, I want to give you a night to remember forever. No strings attached. You won’t become my girlfriend or anything. Hehehe Just let yourself go and enjoy the ride. You deserve a little fun.” Kylie whispered back to her. She the leaned down and gave a quick peck on Becky’s lips. She wanted to stir her sexual emotions and get her ready to be pleasured.

Becky felt that kiss on her lips and even though it was a quick peck, it sent a tingle throughout her body. She listened to Kylie’s words and now her mind was in conflict. Should she just let this woman seduce her and have a one-time special memory with her, or does she still continue to resist because this was not a romantic lover? She was still dealing with her own questions about her sexuality, and she was confused. She did like how she felt when she played with women, like how she felt when she had a sexual encounter with her friend back home, Sue Ann. She looked into Kylie’s eyes, and she felt really nervous. “I’m shy…..” was all she could say.

Kylie’s eyes turned to lustful slits as she loved the way Becky was acting. The positive she took out of it was she was open to the idea. She just had to guide her along and soon, she would have Becky sexually. She then looked up and saw Vera. She could see the lust on her face, and it was time to move the plan forward. “Vera, you can take off her shirt. You can leave the bra on…..for now. Becky here, is….shy.” she grinned.

Vera gasped as she heard those words. She realized that the sexual plan was working, and she started to get wet between her legs. She then started to pull the shirt back down for a moment and unbuttoned the garment. Then she opened the flaps of the shirt and started to pull it off the body, then off the arms. She had to let go of Becky’s arms for a moment to get it off. She was surprised that Becky did not take advantage of her arms being free and started to think that this very pretty young woman was going to let them have their way with her. She then placed the shirt on the floor, and she looked at Becky. She could see the nervous look on her face. Those eyes of hers looked so innocent and she understood that. Vera felt the same way when Kylie sexually dominated her for the first time. She was also a very shy person, but something about her fellow maid awakened the sexual desires she tried to suppress. She knew the same was going to happen to Becky. She then reached her arms around Becky’s once again, trapping them next to her own body and Becky was very vulnerable once again.

Becky felt her shirt come off and could feel her heart beating a million miles a minute. She felt so nervous and then saw Kylie’s fingers wiggling towards her again. She started to squirm a bit, and small giggles came out. Her skin was now exposed, and she felt that ticklish fear. “Hehehe Kylie! Ya said ya wouldn’t tickle me anymore if ya took muh shirt off! Hehehe” she giggled nervously.

“I said I would stop tickling your tummy if you took my offer. In fact, technically you didn’t do exactly what I wanted. I wanted to see your breasts too. You still have a bra on….” Kylie grinned. She loved the power she had over Becky and wanted to push her.

“Why? Why do ya hehehehe want to tickle me? Ya know I am really ticklish!” Becky giggled as she saw those fingers wiggling near her torso.

“I know you are. That’s what makes you so cute! So, let’s see how ticklish your ribs are. I will be gentle, don’t worry. If you want me to stop, you know what you have to do. You lose your bra.” Kylie told her. She then placed her fingertips on the ribs and gently wiggled them there. She was delighted to feel Becky squirming around and those strong giggles came out. She was careful once again not to dig deep into the ribs, or Becky would wake up the entire house.

Becky started to giggle a lot as she felt those fingers on her ribs. Since her shirt was removed and her skin was exposed, she felt extra sensitive. She prayed the tickling wasn’t too strong or she would lose her mind. Her eyes closed as she giggled because the sensations were getting stronger. Waves of the ticklish electricity flowed through her body, and she started to move her arms. Her natural defenses were triggered, and she had to get those hands off her ribs. “Hehehehehe Kylie!! Ya got to stop ticklin’ me! hehehehehehe” she begged.

Vera felt her nipples about to burst as she heard those sweet giggles. She loved the way Becky was squirming as her ribs were tickled. She was mesmerized by those fingers dancing around the ribs. She saw them skitter across the surface of the skin and then gently pressed into the bones. She shuddered as she remembered when Kylie would tickle her ribs. It would be more aggressive, but the fear of her being caught prevented her from screaming. There were times when her mistress would gag her, and she would scream hysterically from a brutal rib tickling. She did enjoy watching Kylie having fun with Becky. Seeing her tickle another woman and eventually have sex really got her own juices flowing. “Hehehe she is very ticklish! This is fun!” she said with happiness in her voice.

Kylie saw how excited Vera looked and that her own lust flowing. Seeing her submissive so happy was erotic and having Becky here made it even better. She then thought of an idea to get Becky to start to allow herself to get naked. She slowed down the rib tickling to let her catch her breath. “I love your ribbies! Becky, you are so sensitive. Hehehehee Now, I have an idea.” she said with lust.

Becky felt relief as the tickling had paused. Her body was getting very sensitive and responsive, and she had no idea how much longer she was going to last. The fear of being dominated was very strong and she still pondered if she should just let herself go sexually and hopefully not get tickled anymore. She looked up at Kylie’s face that had a mischievous grin, and she wondered what she was going to do next. “Hehehe that tickled….hehehehe….what…what is yer idea?” she panted.

“Pay attention…..” Kylie responded. She then looked up at Vera. She saw her looking so adorable and now it was time to get the sexual tension to increase. “Vera…..my little pet. Get naked. Right now. Show Becky being naked is a good thing….” she commanded.

Vera’s jaw dropped when she heard that command. She had to strip herself naked? She felt her heart about to beat out of her chest because she had to be naked not only in front of Kylie, but now there was another person in the room. She had never been naked in front of a group before, and she felt very nervous. “You…..you want me to be naked right now, Mistress?” she asked timidly.

“Yes. Get naked. Right now. Or you will not get your gift. You know what I mean….” Kylie told her and raised her eyebrow. She knew how desperate Vera was to want to have an orgasm and was going to make her do her bidding.

Becky’s jaw also dropped when she heard that command. She just heard Kylie tell another woman she had to strip herself naked. She was stunned to hear that and wondered what was about to happen next. This entire situation kept having twists and turns and she felt fear. The fear that she was going to end up naked as well, and an intense sexual encounter was sure to happen. “Ya want Vera to be nekkid?” she asked in a shy voice.

“Yes. I want her to be naked. You will see how comfortable it is, and you will want to be naked too….” Kylie told her, then tapped the tip of Becky’s nose. She then saw Vera bowing her head and then releasing Becky’s arms. She watched as her fellow maid stood up off the bed and slowly started to undress herself. She loved how obedient Vera was and she also knew her very shy maid must have been going through all kinds of sexual tension and embarrassment. “That’s right my pet, take it all off.” she said in a soft voice.

Vera felt her heart beating very fast as she removed her shoes, then started to remove the maid’s uniform. She managed to take that dress off and now she was in her bra, underwear and black stockings. She saw the lustful look on Kylie’s face and saw the shocked look on Becky’s. The moment of truth was here. She was going to be naked in front of someone new and she almost collapsed from embarrassment. She then removed the right stocking, then the left stocking. As she stood in her bare feet, she saw Becky’s eyes wide open. She knew exactly how she felt and then she reached towards her bra.

Becky could not believe what she was witnessing. She had no idea Kylie had this much control over another woman sexually. She saw the maid’s dress come off, along with her shoes and stockings. She wondered if Vera was actually going to be naked in front of her. This entire moment was surreal and when she saw the bra come off, her mind was completely blown away. She could see those small breasts and also saw how hard the nipples were. Her mind started to think that these two maids must have engaged in sex pretty often. “Yer breasts…I can see yer breasts….” she muttered in disbelief.

“Hehehe yes, you can see her breasts. They are lovely, aren’t they? They even taste good too.” Kylie teased. She felt her nipples about to burst as her sexual energy skyrocketed. She then watched as Vera pulled down her underwear and stepped out of it. Now, she was standing there completely naked, and her head was bowed. She felt the wetness between her legs grow and she wondered if she splashed down there. She then looked back down at Becky and smiled. “Isn’t she cute? I love it when she is naked. It makes me want to do things to her. I can’t wait for you to be naked too….” she grinned.

“Ya want me to be….nekkid?” Becky gulped. She already knew the answer to that question, and she wondered if she should just let herself go. Seeing Vera’s naked body was stunning and now her own body was at risk. She looked back at Kylie and saw that lustful look.

“Yes, and you will be naked soon enough. In fact, all of us will be naked. You will see what I look like naked too. Then, I am going to do things to your body that you will never forget. Now, I am going to tickle your ribs again. The only way I am going to stop is when you tell me to take off your bra. Or do you want to just take it off right now?” Kylie asked. She then saw Vera getting back onto the bed and grabbing Becky’s arms once again. It was a beautiful sight seeing the top of Becky’s head so close to Vera’s naked pussy.

Before she could even answer Kylie, she felt her arms suddenly going above her head and she was trapped once again. She didn’t even realize Vera got back onto the bed. She was too stunned by hearing that all of them would be naked eventually. She looked up at Vera and could see her breasts so close. She also knew where her head was and now her eyes turned back to Kylie. Her heart really started to beat faster, and she had a choice to make. Remove her bra now or get tickled and lose the bra later. A feeling of submissiveness washed over her, and she started to blush. She had no idea what do to next and she muttered words she would regret because she knew what was about to happen. “I’m shy….” she said.

“Hehehe I know you are. Let me know when to stop tickling you. You know what I want….” Kylie teased, then started to flutter her fingers up and down the ribs again. She heard a very cute ticklish squeal come from Becky’s lips and she smiled. She loved the way that face looked when it was giggling. She could see that wide smile. She could see that gap between Becky’s two front teeth and thought it was adorable. She heard that sound of the giggles and her heart skipped a few beats. She truly adored this woman, and her arousal started to grow once again. Her fingers made it to the bottom of the ribcage, and she did a very gentle squeeze on that section and her eyes went wide.

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE THAT TICKLES!!! IT TICKLES!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHE” Becky squealed as she felt that very gentle squeeze. Her very ticklish ribs were under assault and the ticklish energy was growing more intense. She tried once again to pull her arms free, but Vera had a very strong grip on them. The feeling of helplessness started to increase, and she could even move her legs freely. Her feet inside the boots were wiggling, but she was not able to do anything to get herself free. Her mind kept thinking about how much this actually tickled her. She thought about how determined Kylie was in trying to get her into a sexual compromising position. Having another naked woman in the room and holding her arms also ran through her mind. She slowly opened her eyes and through her giggles, she saw Vera looking down at her. She had such a peaceful look on her face as though she was really enjoying her ticklish plight. “Hehehehehe help me! Ya got to help me!” she begged.

Vera giggled as she heard that desperate pleading. She was in a very high state of arousal, and she loved hearing those giggles. This entire situation was getting better and better. Now that she was naked, she could let her arousal show and her nipples were very stiff. She felt her mound getting moist and she started to crave that orgasm. Holding Becky down while Kylie tickled her made her desire for sex sky high. “Hehehehe you are going to be tickled!” she laughed back.

Kylie smiled when she heard that excitement in Vera’s voice. As her fingers now stroked across the ribcage skin, she saw just how stiff Vera’s nipples were. She wanted to get both women extremely horny and had a new idea. She slowed down her rib tickles and figured she would play with Becky’s mind a little more. Her fingers continued to tickle but were now moving very slowly. That would keep Becky giggling, but not send strong tickles through her body. “Come on, Becky. Just tell me to take the bra off. You know we want to see your tits and you will be more comfortable as well. Vera, tell her what it is like for me to play with your breasts…..” she said in a lustful voice.

Vera looked at Kylie and saw that look of sexual desire. That only set her off even more and she was eager to please her mistress. She looked down at Becky and could see she still had that cute ticklish smile on her face. She saw her eyes looking right back at her and she felt a little nervous. Talking about her sexual desires in front of another woman that wasn’t Kylie was something she never done before. She started to feel shy, but a little excited as well. “She….she really likes to play with my breasts. Mistress Kylie loves to touch my breasts. It….it feels good.” she told Becky.

“Hehehehehe it hehehehe does?” Becky giggled. It was still strange that she was talking to a naked woman holding her arms while another tickled her. She felt like a prisoner, but she also felt safe. These women were trying to seduce her, but she knew it was not in malice. Not like that moment in the barn when the outlaws Sabrina Alamain and Babs McKenzie tied her up, got her naked and sexually humiliated her.

“Yes! The way she touches me, it really feels…nice.” Vera said in a shy voice. She could see that leer from Kylie and her heart raced. She looked back at Becky and saw that adorable smile still on her face. “You should let Mistress Kylie play with your breasts. I think you would like it.” she told her.

“Hehehehehe why do ya call hehehehehe her Mistress?” Becky asked, noticing that Vera would often call Kylie by that title. She wanted to know more of their relationship since Vera, who appeared to be a very reserved woman, would be naked in front of two women right now willingly. The rib tickles were much softer now, and even though she was still feeling the ticklish feelings, she was able to focus on speaking.

“I call her that because……..well, because she controls my body. She gives me pleasure. Incredible pleasure. I can’t explain it. I love what she does to me every day in this very room. You would like it too! You are very pretty, and she wants to give you pleasure!” Vera told her. She felt more confident expressing her feelings towards being submissive and she hoped Becky would join in. The idea of both of them being dominated by Kylie sounded much better since it was happening. She knew the orgasm she would get would blow her mind away. Now, she wanted to get Becky to go along for this very sexually intense ride.

“As you can tell, Becky, Vera here loves what I do to her body. You see how happy she is? I think if you let yourself go, you will feel absolutely amazing. So, can I take your bra off?” Kylie told her in a loving voice. She sensed her plan was working and Becky was very tempted. She just had to keep teasing and tickling her and she would soon have her.

Becky felt herself blushing again as she listened to both Kylie and Vera. It was stunning to hear another woman so sexually submissive to another. She had an idea what that felt like as she remembered what happened in that barn with Peggy back in her hometown. How submissive she felt. She remembered how Sue Ann made her feel submissive. She remembered how the outlaws made her feel submissive and how Kylie did as well before. Now her own arousal started to grow, and she swallowed hard. She started to wonder what would happen if she just let Kylie play with her. Perhaps she could at least stop tickling her. If she allowed it now, then Kylie would not keep tickling to break her. She felt herself on the edge and her nerves were really taking over. “I-I don’t know. I’m shy….” she responded.

“Ok. Hehehe but I will get you past your shyness. In fact, I know of a way to do it. How about I touch those armpits of yours?” Kylie threatened. Then she started to move her hands towards those vulnerable pits and couldn’t wait to tickle them.

Becky heard those words, and she went into a panic. Her body was very sensitive at the moment and if her armpits were tickled, she would jump out of her skin! “No! Not muh armpits!! Not there! Please don’t touch muh armpits! I beg ya!”

“You know what to say then…..” Kylie told her. She then placed the tips of her fingers right on the pits and started to do soft strokes.

“Hehehehehehehehehehehe not muh armpits!!!! Hehehehehe” Becky squealed as that light touch on her underarms still produced very strong ticklish feelings. Her body started to writhe more, and she knew armpit tickling would surely undo her. “Ok! Ok!! Hehehehe ok!!” she yelled out.

Kylie stopped tickling the armpits and smiled. She knew Becky was just about to break. She then gently placed the fingers back on the pits and held them there. It was time to push Becky over the first cliff, with many more to come. “Ok what?” she asked.

Becky felt that ticklish nervousness as she felt the fingers still on her armpits. Even that touch sent ticklish feelings throughout her entire body. She was getting desperate and didn’t want to keep being tickled. She decided to let this next moment take place and also realized there was no turning back now. “Ok!! Ya….ya can take off…muh bra. Ya can take it off.” she mumbled, then her face turned beet red from embarrassment.

“I can see your tits? Tell me….can I see your breasts?” Kylie asked teasingly, then did a soft wiggle of the fingers.

“Hehehehehee yes!!! Ya can see….muh breasts.” Becky shrieked, then complied. She felt her body trembling with nerves as these women were going to start seeing more personal areas of her body.

“Thank you, Becky. Now, let me get this bra off of you. You will feel so comfortable.” Kylie told her. She then reached under Becky’s back and found the bra clasp. She quickly got it undone and her wetness increased between her legs. For the first time, she was going to see these breasts of Becky. She then slowly pulled the cups of the bra up and then off the breasts. She nodded her head towards Vera to take the bra off Becky’s arms. She decided to close her eyes at first, because she wanted to open them when the breasts were completely exposed. “Let me know when you take it all the way off. I can’t wait to see my gift!” she said with excitement.

Vera felt a very powerful sexual thrill go through her body as she started to remove the bra. She let go of Becky’s arms and managed to get the bra off and dropped it on the floor next to Becky’s shirt. She looked down and saw those amazing looking breasts. They were size B and the small nipples were a bright pink. She felt herself wanting to orgasm right then and there but held back. This moment was getting sexually intense for her, and she couldn’t wait until Becky was naked as well as Kylie. “It is off, Mistress.” she said.

Kylie bit her bottom lip softly, then looked down. She slowly opened her eyes, and she saw those naked breasts. She felt her heart skip a beat as she really loved how they looked. She saw how rounded they looked and looked soft. She could see those nipples and her desire to play with them spiked. “You…..are……magnificent. I love them…..” she said with lust.

Becky felt very embarrassed as her chest was now exposed to these women. She felt very confused because even though she felt humiliation of having her bra removed and her breasts revealed, she also felt some arousal building. There was something about Kylie’s reaction that felt good to her. Hearing that her breasts had Kylie’s approval made her feel pretty in a way. Her mind now started to think that if she just let herself go and enjoy the moment, perhaps it would be a very special sexual encounter. She felt the same way when she was with Sue Ann back in her hometown and now maybe this experience would be a good memory. She wasn’t truly a prisoner, and even though she was being tickled, Kylie and Vera treated her very kindly and understandingly. Becky then started to say something about letting herself go, but she held back as her natural resistance took over. “Muh breasts….ya can see muh breasts.” she said meekly.

“Hehehe yes I can. I have to tell you Miss Becky Lockhart, your breasts are very, very nice. Mmmm….I can do things with those.” Kylie teased. She absolutely adored Becky and her sexual innocence at the moment. She and Vera were very similar when it came to sex, and she loved being in control of them. She then fluttered her fingers softly on those exposed armpits, just to see the reaction. “Tickle tickle. Hehehehe” she giggled.

“Hey!! Hehehehe that tickles!” Becky squealed as she felt those fingers stroking her very sensitive armpits. That made her shake her body and didn’t realize her breasts were shaking around. She felt those teasing fingers make small circles on her pits and she felt so helpless. She was Kylie’s toy and there was nothing she could do about it. “Ya can see muh breasts! Hehehehe why are ya still ticklin’ me?” she giggled.

“That’s right, I am supposed to stop tickling your armpits. I’m sorry. Let me make it up to you…” Kylie said in a soft voice. She then leaned her face closer to Becky’s and as the young red headed woman was trying to catch her breath, she planted her lips on Becky’s and kissed her deeply.

Becky’s eyes bulged as she felt Kylie kissing her. She didn’t expect that to happen, and she felt a tidal wave of sexual pleasure flowing through her body. She was stunned that the kiss felt amazing. She closed her eyes and let Kylie continue to kiss her on her lips. She then felt a tongue sneaking into her mouth and her nipples started to get hard. Then the kiss broke and she saw that look of lust in Kylie’s eyes. “Ya….ya kissed me…” she said quietly.

Kylie felt her loins on fire as she got to kiss Becky. She dreamed of that moment for a long time and those lips were even better than she thought. She really desired to ravish this woman sexually, but she had to maintain some kind of control. She did enjoy watching those breasts shake around when she tickled the armpits. She wanted to play with this woman and felt Becky was losing her natural resistance. She noticed Becky did not pull away from her kiss or even seem upset. It was time to start breaking her down. Kylie knew she had to start taking off more clothes, then Becky would be all hers. She looked up at Vera who had this cute look of sexual desire on it. She looked at her naked body and she wanted to play with it as well. But first, she had to get Becky ready and get Vera involved. “Vera, take off her boots…..” she instructed.

Vera stared at those naked breasts and felt so much sexual energy in her body. There was something about having a third woman in the room with them that got her really juiced up. She then heard Kylie’s command, and she felt her breath leave her body. Was she really asked to remove Becky’s boots? That meant the feet were next and she wondered how ticklish Becky’s feet were going to be. Her own feet were devastatingly ticklish, and she hoped Becky would be just as bad, or even worse! “Yes Mistress….” she responded.

Kylie watched Vera let go of Becky’s arms and knew the red headed woman would probably try to cover her chest. She saw Vera about to pass her up and she motioned her head to come closer. She then started to whisper in Vera’s right ear. “Take off her boots! Do not tickle her feet until I tell you to do so. Leave her socks on for now. You are such a good girl….” she told her.

“Yes Mistress.” Vera responded obediently. She then made her way to the foot of her bed. She saw how Kylie was on top of Becky’s legs, and she could see those booted feet laying there helpless. She noticed the boots were large for a woman and she loved the idea of having big feet to tickle and play with. She had no idea how she was going to resist not tickling those feet, but she was a good girl at the moment and did not want to disappoint Kylie. She then knelt down at the foot of the bed and could see the soles of the boots. She then reached her hands forward and touched the top of the left boot. Once she did that, she started to tug the boot down the leg. She was going to get Becky’s feet ready for more fun and pleasure.

Becky felt her body freeze up as she felt her left boot starting to slide off her leg. She instinctively moved her arms down and covered her chest, but also felt very concerned that her boots were being taken off. “Kylie…Muh boot is comin’ off.” she told her in a soft voice.

“Hehe I know, silly! You are going to be a lot more comfortable. Vera will take very good care of your feet. Or, do you want me to take care of them? Just like I did in Mexico…hehehe” Kylie teased. She remembered how she managed to strip Becky barefoot as a result of beating her in poker. She absolutely loved those feet and when she found out they were ticklish, it sent an incredible amount of sexual desire in her entire body. She also remembered something else about those feet. She remembered besides them being very ticklish, it was also a sexual weakness for Becky. Kylie then reached her arms forward and grabbed Becky’s wrists. She started to lift the arms above the head again and was happy Becky was not resisting.

Becky felt an incredible amount of ticklish fear flowing through her body. She then felt the boot coming off her heel and it was just a matter of time before her feet were going to be exposed. She then felt her arms being raised over her head by Kylie and her breasts were showing once again. The feeling of submissiveness was getting to her, and she didn’t know what to do. She heard Kylie talk about how her feet were played with in Mexico and that was an embarrassing night for her. She lost so many hands at poker, and Kylie took advantage of her. She then thought of something. Vera was very meek, and she wouldn’t be as bad to her feet, like Kylie would be. “No, I think Vera would be good. I….I just don’t want muh feet exposed. I think ya know why….” she told her.

“Oh yes, I know why. Somebody has sensitive feet, right? Hehehe” Kylie teased. She then looked behind her and saw the left boot being held up for a moment, then moved to the floor. The thought of those large feet being played with got her juices flowing. She then leaned her head down and kissed Becky once again. It was time to get her victim’s body aroused, and Vera could strip those feet bare. Because after that, Becky’s jeans and underwear were next!

Vera gently placed the boot to the room floor and then went over to the right boot. She put her fingers at the top of the boot and slowly pulled that one down the leg. She could feel it sliding off and once it came off the heel, her assignment would be complete for the moment. The boot slid off the foot and the white sock of Becky was exposed. She took a moment to look at those socked feet and could see just how large they were. She thought about her own small feet and giggled. Then she felt another wave of lust flowing through her body as she heard the heavy kissing. That made her reach down and start to touch herself since she was so turned on. Then she stopped because she was not allowed to have an orgasm just yet. Vera started to get excited, and it was time to let Kylie know she was done removing the boots. “Her boots are off, Mistress.” she told her.

Kylie was enjoying that kiss with Becky as she heard Vera’s words. The lips felt so nice, and she was surprised that this shy woman was letting her kiss her. She then broke the kiss and could see the look of surprise on Becky’s face. “Your boots are off….Soon, your socks will be off too. Your feet will truly have a good time.” she whispered.

Becky shuddered when she heard those words. She felt very nervous about having her feet tickled and touched. She was stunned she was still in this helpless position. There were things that felt absolutely incredible, but she still felt so shy. Then she felt Kylie’s hands leave her wrists and she started to pull her arms down. She hoped she could beg her way out of what was sure to be tickle hell on the bottoms of her feet. “Kylie, could ya not play with muh feet? I don’t know if that will be a good idea.” she pleaded.

“Hehehehe well, I am not going to play with your feet for now. But Vera will. Now, let me take a look at what my pet will do to those feet of yours….” Kylie told her. She figured she would let Vera have some fun with those feet. She was curious to see if Vera could be a good tickler. She then moved her body around where she was still sitting on Becky’s legs, but now she was facing her feet. She even bent down, so she could put her jean covered ass in Becky’s face. She then made eye contact with Vera and grinned. “Ok, you can take off her socks.” she commanded.

Vera felt herself trembling with excitement as she was the one that was going to make Becky barefoot. She reached forward and put her fingers inside the leg of the jeans and found the top of the left sock. She started to pull it down and it slid off rather easily. She saw the ankle getting exposed, then the heel. She felt her heart thumping inside her chest as the sock now moved to the arch of the foot. She could see that pink skin on the bottom of the foot, and she felt so nervous. She was always a foot tickling victim and never the tickler. Now, she was the one that could tickle poor Becky’s feet. The sock made it to the ball of the foot and then with one quick tug, she pulled it off the toes, exposing the left bare foot. “Mistress, her foot looks really nice.” she said with a sound of admiration.

“Yes, it is rather nice. I got to touch that foot before, my pet. Once you get her other sock off, kiss the bottoms of her feet until I tell you to stop.” Kylie instructed. She was still in the mode to get Becky aroused, so she figured she would go after that arousal spot for Becky, then tickle her silly.

Vera stopped in her tracks as she heard that command. She had to kiss Becky’s feet? That really excited her as she imagined how soft the skin was. She then went over to the right sock and got her fingers underneath the leg of the jeans and found the top of the sock. She quickly pulled the sock down, exposing that ankle, then the heel of the foot was shown. That pink skin looked delightful, and she continued to peel the sock. She saw the arch of the foot and as the ball of the foot was exposed, she licked her lips in anticipation.

Becky felt her sock come off her foot and now the other one was coming off. She felt so nervous and fearful at the same time. She did feel some arousal in her body as she did like the kissing that happened. But her feet were going to be naked, and she didn’t want them to be tickled by anyone. She was grateful that Kylie was not looking at her chest anymore, but knowing she was going to see her feet got to her. Her eyes also saw the rear end of Kylie near her own face. She wondered if she could spank it and give Kylie a taste of her own medicine, or she should just observe. If there was one thing she learned from Mexico was that Kylie would get her back. She knew if she tried to do something to Kylie right now, she would be tickled without any shred of mercy. Then she gasped when she felt her right sock coming off her toes. Now, both feet were exposed, and she felt the sensitivity increasing in her body. “Muh feet….muh feet are nekkid. Please, don’t be cruel to muh feet.” she whimpered in ticklish fear.

“Oh, she won’t be cruel to your feet. As a matter of fact, I think you will love it.” Kylie replied. She could see the tops of Becky’s feet. She could see her long toes and those natural nails. She could see the pale skin on the tops of the feet, and she remembered how the bottoms looked. She remembered that light pink color and their sensitivity. She started to get very wet, and she wanted to get naked herself. She then looked at Vera and smiled. “Go ahead, kiss her feet.” she instructed.

Vera felt a jolt of excitement when she heard those words. She kissed Kylie’s feet before, but this was a new woman. This was a woman who was not in a position of power, but a submissive woman just like her. She leaned her head forward and felt herself trembling as her lips got closer to that pink skin. She could hear Becky whimpering about not having her feet touched, and that made her nipples ache with pleasure and lust. She saw the toes curling and she giggled. Then, her lips touched the sole of the right foot, and she almost had an orgasm right then. The skin was very tender, and her lips sank in. She couldn’t believe just how amazing this felt. Then, she gave a kiss on the ball of the foot, then the arch. She started to increase the speed of the kisses because she just could not get enough of this tasty foot. Vera got more excited that the foot was big, so she had plenty of space for her lips to touch it. She felt the foot flinch a tiny bit when she kissed near the instep and heard a quick giggle from Becky. Becky was ticklish on her feet! That got her really excited and she continued her tender kisses.

Becky felt those kisses on the bottom of her foot, and she felt a major wave of pleasure flowing through her body and knew she was in trouble. Whenever her foot was touched softly by someone else, it would send waves of erotic pleasure in her body. She was now concerned that she would not be able to stop herself from getting turned on, and sexual interactions would happen whether she wanted them or not. Then she felt those soft lips near her instep, and it tickled her a little. Not enough for her to really feel the ticklish agony, but enough to let a giggle out. Then she felt the kiss again in the same spot and it tickled her slightly again. She looked at her nipples and saw how hard they were. The beginning of her body preparing itself for sexual pleasure had truly begun and now she felt weak. “hehe that tickles…” she giggled.

Kylie heard that slight giggle and she loved it. It took her back to that moment in the hotel in Mexico where she discovered that touching Becky’s feet softly turned her on. It was also very erotic to watch her submissive kiss those feet. She could see Vera getting into the kissing. She was placing her lips all over the bottom of the foot and the look on her face was that of sheer ecstasy. She couldn’t help herself but to watch the erotic scene and hear those very soft giggles. She started to unbutton her own shirt so she could touch her nipples. She managed to get her shirt off and she tossed it over to her bed. Now she was in her bra, and she started to take it off as well. It was time for her to get ready to enjoy this sexual moment. She then saw Vera kissing the toes and she let out a moan herself. “Mmmmmmm very good, Vera. Kiss those toes. Lick them!” she commanded.

Vera looked up over that foot and saw Kylie looking back at her. She then saw that Kylie was topless and saw her very erect nipples. She felt the aches of sexual tension and now this scene was getting very hot. She then stuck out her tongue and licked the underside of the index toe. She felt the foot flinch a little and she smiled. “Mistress, I think her toes are ticklish. Hehe” she giggled.
Becky felt that lick on her toe and it tickled her. She felt that jolt of ticklish energy and she couldn’t help but giggle. The feeling of pleasure was building up in her body and she noticed that Kylie now had her shirt off. She could see her back and that long blond hair was draped across it. She knew at this very moment that sex was going to happen. Vera was naked. She only had her jeans and underwear on, and now Kylie was topless. Her mind started to wonder if she should let herself go at this very moment and just go on the ride. Then she felt another lick on the bottom of her big toe and that sent pleasure right to her groin. “Muh toes….muh toes….” she moaned.

Kylie swooned when she heard those soft moans from Becky and that licking of the toes by Vera. She wanted more at this point, and it was time to get Becky and herself ready for the next phase. She scooted her body down and now she sat on Becky’s stomach, right under her breasts and saw the navel. She then looked at that belt buckle and with a sly grin, she started to unbuckle it. The belt came undone, and she removed the belt from the first few loops of the jeans on both ends. “Now, let’s get these jeans off of you….” she whispered.

Becky felt her belt coming undone and now her mind went into a tailspin. She was about to lose her jeans, which meant the underwear was sure to be next. The thought of being completely naked to these women frightened her, but also sent a major wave of pleasure throughout her loins. Her mind started to wonder why she felt so submissive. She wondered why even though she did not plan to have sex on this trip to the Wellington mansion, she was starting to succumb to all the temptations. She thought about how they were probably going to touch her in her very special place and at the moment, her mind surrendered to the pleasure. She felt her body go limp and now she got ready for sexual intimacy. “Kylie….Kylie….” she moaned.

Kylie felt Becky’s body suddenly go limp and she almost came in her pants. She just realized that Becky was surrendering her body to this moment, and she felt really excited. She wanted this moment. She wanted this moment for a long time because she really wanted to have sex with Becky. She watched Vera still licking the toes and hearing Becky’s moans drove her wild. She then looked back at the jeans and started to unbutton them. It was time to get Becky naked. No more teasing piece by piece. She needed to be naked and needed to be naked right now. She managed to get the jeans off the hips but needed help to remove them. “Vera, can you pause your feet kissing for a moment? Take her jeans off. She needs to be naked, right now.” she commanded.

“Yes, Mistress.” Vera responded obediently. She stopped licking those sweet toes of the right foot, then reached up and grabbed at the legs of the jeans. She started to pull them down and saw Kylie trying to push them down. Then the jeans started to slide easily and once she pulled them off the ankles, she looked back up and saw Becky’s white underwear. She could also see the lust on Kylie’s face. Then she watched in shock as she saw Kylie starting to pull down the underwear. It was going to be moments before Becky was completely naked. Just like her mistress planned.

Becky felt her jeans come off and she moaned. She couldn’t resist anymore. Her mind and body started to crave the pleasure. Then she felt her underwear sliding off. That sent her brain into a frenzy as her naked body was about to be exposed. Her mind started to resist a little, but she took a deep breath and tried to prepare herself for this moment. “Muh underwear…” she moaned.

Kylie heard those moans, and she smiled. She remembered in Mexico; she got to see the naked ass of Becky and touched her there. Now, she would have a clear view of her pussy, and she was anxious to see it. She wondered what it looked like ever since she touched her there. The underwear started to slide off the hips and she saw the red pubic hair coming into view. She needed to get Becky’s legs straight to make the underwear come off, but the woman was starting to spread her legs. She knew Becky was all hers at that moment. She was happy that Becky’s body was preparing itself for sex. She saw those pale skinned inner thighs, reached her fingers forward and started to light tickle that very delicate skin. “Tickle, tickle.” she teased.

Becky felt those fingers tickling her inner thighs lightly and it made her giggle. She was very ticklish in that area and her body naturally closed her legs tight. She closed her eyes and let out some giggles as she was feeling the pleasure building. She felt dominated at this point. Kylie was still sitting on her stomach and chest area, and all she could see was her naked back and her rear end. Then she felt her underwear sliding off and this was the moment. She was going to be naked, and she was going to be touched. “Muh goodies….” she mumbled.

Kylie started to slide the underwear off the hips and when she heard Becky mumble the word “goodies”, she almost lost herself in the lust. She really adored how sexually innocent Becky was and ravishing this woman was going to be sweet. The underwear made it to the Becky’s knees, then she pointed at them, to have Vera take them off the legs. She started to shake with excitement as she saw the underwear come off the ankles and now, they were on the floor. She finally did what she set out to do. She wanted Becky naked and now she was. She looked down and saw those red pubic hairs and it was time to see her prize. She started to lightly tickle the tops of the inner thighs and heard a very cute giggle come out. “Open your legs, Becky. Open them for me….” she teased.

Becky’s heart started to beat very fast in nervous anticipation. She was naked now and opening her legs would give Kylie, and Vera, a clear look at the most precious spot on her body. This was only the third time in her life where she was completely naked in front of women and that feeling overwhelmed her. She tried to open her legs, but she was still hesitant. “Muh goodies…ya will see muh goodies…” she mewled.

“Vera, tickle her feet. Not too hard. But tickle them.” Kylie commanded. She wanted to “punish” Becky for not opening her legs. She then started to lightly dance her nails on top of the lower stomach and near the pubic hairs. She saw the body twitching and now the giggles were returning. She wanted to hear that laughter and to make Becky completely submit herself. She knew Becky surrendered, but there was still that last piece of resistance. “Someone is a bit ticklish. I bet your pussy is ticklish. Remember when I asked you that when we tickled Peta? I guess I will know the answer for sure.” she said in a teasing voice.

Becky felt those fingers tickling her groin area and that got her squirming. She couldn’t help but let out a stream of giggles as she was very sensitive there. She heard Kylie’s words, and her mind went back to that moment in Mexico. Where she and Kylie had defeated the Greek warrior, Peta. When they had her hogtied and were tickling her, Kylie flirted with her a lot and even asked her if her pussy was ticklish. It was asked because Peta’s pussy was about to be played with. It was such a powerful question at that moment she remembered how shy she was and didn’t answer it. Now, she was naked and at this woman’s ticklish mercy. She knew that question was going to be answered, and she felt her wetness increase. Then her eyes shot wide open! She felt something touching the bottoms of her feet! Becky realized that her feet were getting tickled and that really sent that fear throughout her body. She started to tremble and squirm as the fingers were lightly touching her soles, but it tickled just enough. “Hehehehehe not muh feet!! Hehehe Kylie! Hehehe muh feet!! Someone is ticklin’ muh feet!” she giggled.

“I know….and I am going to tickle your pussy. Now be a good girl and open those legs.” Kylie told her as she continued to stroke her nails around the groin. She looked up and saw Vera moving her fingers across the bottoms of Becky’s feet. She wished it was her that touched those wonderful large feet, but she had Becky’s pussy and Vera deserved a reward for her obedience.

Vera smiled brightly as she heard the command. This was her opportunity to have a lot of fun with Becky’s feet. She had to touch them softly in the beginning, and also kiss the soles and lick the toes. Now, she could make Becky have that very cute giggle she had. She looked at the left foot and moved her right hand forward. She had to remember to tickle lightly and not viciously. She fluttered her fingertips at the base of the toes and went across the ball of the foot and then into the arch. She felt the foot jerk around and heard the cutest ticklish squeak coming from Becky. She then used her left hand to hold the top of Becky’s foot, so her fingers could tickle the sole of the foot without the foot moving around too much. She loved the way the foot started to strain against her hand. She knew how that felt. Kylie would often tickle her feet, including earlier today and she knew how bad it could be, yet feel so good to her. Vera moved her fingers towards the instep because she remembered the reaction she got when she kissed that area. It seemed to be highly sensitive, and she wanted to keep hearing that giggle. “She is so ticklish!” she beamed.

Becky continued to giggle as she felt those dainty fingers moving up and down the bottom of her left foot. Her eyes were shut, and the giggles poured out. Her feet were always her undoing and now she was going to be tickled there. She still could not believe she was naked in front of these two women. She felt so embarrassed, yet sexually excited at the same time. There was something about Kylie that made her feel so helpless. Then she felt hands touching her thighs and even though her foot was being tickled, her body allowed her legs to be pushed open. Her eyes opened back up as she realized what was being exposed to Kylie’s view. “Hehehehehe muh goodies!!! Ya see muh goodies!!! Hehehehe” she giggled.

Kylie laughed when she heard Becky’s reaction as she opened her legs up. She saw that Becky’s body was preparing itself for sex because her legs opened easily. The tickling of her feet helped, but she felt Becky was now ripe for a sexual encounter. She looked at the exposed pussy and saw those very pink lips. She bit her lower lip, and she couldn’t stand it anymore. She really wanted that pussy, and she was going to have it. “Hehehe you are so cute. Yes, I am looking at your goodies. You have a VERY pretty pussy. Mmmmmmm I like it a lot. Vera, isn’t her pussy pretty?”

Vera slowed down the fluttering of her fingers on the foot and looked towards Becky’s groin. She saw the exposed vagina and she gasped. It did look very pretty to her and could see the lust in Kylie’s eyes as well as her hard nipples. “Yes…It is very pretty.” she responded.

“Time for me to get ready. Stop tickling her for a moment, and let’s savor this for a moment. I want to get naked and play with something of hers. Flip her over onto her tummy, so I can play with her ass a little bit. Then, her pussy is mine.” Kylie instructed. She then got up off of Becky and off the bed onto the floor. She then stood up and started to undress herself. She saw Vera grabbing Becky’s ankles and started to try and turn the woman over onto her stomach. Her eyes started to see the ass cheeks and she loved it. She remembered playing with that ass back in the hotel in Mexico and now it was hers to play with again. She could also see the upturned soles and loved how they looked. Becky was such a beautiful woman, and she was truly going to enjoy this. “Damn….your ass is perfect.” she cooed.

Becky felt the tickling stop and she felt nervous as Kylie got up off her body. She had no idea what was about to happen and wondered if they were still going to play with her naked body. She then felt herself getting flipped around onto her stomach and she felt extremely nervous. She looked to her right as she laid on the bed and noticed that Kylie was stripping herself. She saw the pants coming down off her legs and saw her boots were already on the floor, next to some socks. She then saw underwear coming down those legs and she knew Kylie herself was now naked. There were three naked women in this room and that made her feel so helpless. “Yer nekkid?” she asked.

“I swear, you are just too cute. Yes, I am naked. You are naked. Vera is naked. I want you Becky Lockhart and I will have you. Now, let’s continue to have some fun.” Kylie said as she then got back on top of Becky’s body, sitting on her back and facing her feet. That naked ass was just right there for her, and she wanted to have a little fun with it before she went after the pussy. “Vera, tickle her feet please. And, when I tell you, I want you to suck her toes. Understand?” she commanded.

“Yes, Mistress.” Vera responded. She felt excited as she would tickle these soft feet once again. Then she would suck on the toes. She had sucked on Kylie’s toes before, and it was always a special treat. Her own arousal was peaking as she saw that Kylie was naked as well. She loved those small, light brown nipples and that athletic body. She always loved their sexual interactions, and this one would probably be the best one ever.

Becky felt Kylie sitting on her back and could now see her barefeet next to her head. They were very cute feet, and her mind wondered if she should tickle her back. That idea was struck down quickly in her head because if she tickled back, then she knew they would probably really tickle torture her. She knew something was going to happen to her because there was a reason for her to be on her stomach, she just did not know what it was. “What are ya gonna do to me?” she asked timidly.

“You’ll see…hehehehe Vera, you can begin.” Kylie instructed.

Vera took a hold of the right ankle of Becky to hold that leg still, then using her left hand, she fluttered her fingers up and down that upturned sole once again. She liked this angle because the sole was more exposed, and her hands could enjoy the softness of that skin at a great angle. She saw the foot flopping around, but she managed to keep her fingers on that skin. She tickled the heel and heard a slight squeal, then went right back to the arch. That seemed to be the weak spot, and she was going to play with that spot for a while. She saw the toes curling tight and she knew Becky had to be in ticklish agony, because she would be in agony if her own foot was tickled. She then looked up at Kylie and could see her staring at Becky’s ass.

Kylie watched the naked ass right there shaking around, and clenching. She loved watching that ass move, and hearing those giggles right behind her turned her on immensely. She looked over at Vera and could see she was enjoying tickling that foot. She remembered how much fun she had tickling Becky’s feet and now with Vera doing it, it looked really erotic. She then looked at the ass again. She took the tip of her right index finger and slowly traced it on the left butt cheek and the ass immediately clenched tight. Then she used the tip of her left index finger and stroked it on the right butt cheek. That forced a ticklish squeal from her victim, and she grinned. “What’s the matter? Your ass is ticklish? Hmmm? Does Becky have a ticklish ass?” she teased.

“Hehehehehehehehe muh butt!!! Yer ticklin’ muh butt!!!” Becky squealed as she felt those fingers stroking on her ass cheeks. The foot tickling was already driving her crazy, and now with her rear end being tickled, the ticklish sensations ripped right through her. Kylie was using her own weight to sit on her, so she couldn’t get herself free. The way the fingers moved all across her ass was driving her wild with ticklish feelings. She could still feel those fingers on her foot, and she felt so vulnerable. Her eyes looked at Kylie’s left foot and saw her toes curling. The idea of doing something to that foot increased, but she knew if she did, it would only spell her doom. She had to think that she should just let Kylie do what she wants, that way she wouldn’t have to experience more tickling later.

Vera heard that sweet laughter and that got her excited. Tickling this large, soft foot was such a wonderful moment. Her fingers went to the ball of the foot and dangerously near the toes. She couldn’t help but giggle herself because Becky was so delightfully ticklish. She then moved her fingers towards that instep, and she felt Becky’s body tense up. “Hehehe I found her spot…” she said aloud.

“Hehehe yes you did. But I think this spot riiiiiiiiiiight here might drive precious Becky crazy too….” Kylie teased. She then took the tip of her right index finger and slowly stroked it down the crack of the ass. The cheeks immediately clenched up and she heard the perfect squeal.

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE MUH BUTT!!! MUH BUTT!!! THAT TICKLES!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHE” Becky screamed as she felt not only fingers on the sensitive instep of her foot, but that tickling down the crack of her ass really intensified everything.

Kylie immediately stopped her stroking and placed her hands over her mouth. Her eyes were so surprised. Becky screamed very loudly, and she hoped no one outside the room heard that. She motioned for Vera to stop tickling the foot as they had to calm Becky down. She started to think that Becky was breaking down from the tickling and now she was losing control. She got off of Becky’s body and then moved herself so that she was now laying on top of the back, and her head was next to Becky’s. She used her fingers to stroke through that red hair and still thought those pig tails were adorable. “Hey!!! You are so loud!!!” she said in a strong hushed voice.

“Hehehehe I’m sorry…..it’s just…..I’m really ticklish right now…..I’m sorry.” Becky apologized as she felt relieved that the tickling had stopped. She also realized how loud she was and prayed no one came into the room right now. There were three naked women in this room, engaging in sexual play and that would be the most embarrassing thing to ever happen in her life.

“It’s ok, it’s ok. You got to be more quiet! I didn’t know your ass was THAT ticklish! Hehehe” Kylie said, then kissed Becky on her cheek. She figured it was time to tickle more lightly and to be more careful. Becky surrendered to her and now her body was more responsive. The urge to tickle her silly was still there, but she also knew that the chances of Becky getting loud again was high. It was now time to move to the next phase and that was to get Becky ready to have a major orgasm, as well as Vera and herself. “Ok, here is what I am going to do to you next. I am going to play with your pussy. I am going to give you such…..great pleasure. So, try to be very quiet and I promise you, you are going to feel really, really good.” she whispered.

UP NEXT: Becky succumbs and more fun between the ladies!

Ok fans, how did you like this chapter? This one is more sensual than the torture scenes. I really like the dynamic between Becky and Kylie. It is so...um, exciting. hahaha In the upcoming chapters we will see how all these ladies interact with each other under the same roof. This is a reunion they will all remember! But someone is still lurking out there! This is an 8 part series, and we are just getting started. Please continue with your comments!

Characters featured in this part:

Attachments

• PHOEBE-WEB FRIENDLY[8425].png
    PHOEBE-WEB FRIENDLY[8425].png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Kylie-LOW RES.png
    Kylie-LOW RES.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 02. Becky - WEB FRIENDLY.png
    02. Becky - WEB FRIENDLY.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 02.-LA-DIABLA-LOW-RES[8264].png
    02.-LA-DIABLA-LOW-RES[8264].png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 01.-DARBY--LOW-RES[8260].png
    01.-DARBY--LOW-RES[8260].png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 03.-CHEYENNE-LOW-RES[8262].png
    03.-CHEYENNE-LOW-RES[8262].png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • Molly-LOWRES.png
    Molly-LOWRES.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back