• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(Deputy's Universe) The Heiress 2: A coming storm (F/F) Part 3

primetime

Verified
Ok fans, time for the next chapter in this series! Thanks for the comments and I always appreciate your dedication to this saga. This is the 3rd part of an 8 part series. We are still having fun with the ladies in their reunion and this one is a fun style chapter. There is more to come as this series continues. The Phase 4 storyline is taking shape and enjoy the ride. Now, time for the next chapter! I hope you enjoy and your comments are always welcomed.

PART 3

Becky shuddered when she heard those words in her ear. Her pussy was about to be played with? She was going to have an orgasm? She could feel Kylie’s hard nipples on her back, and she really felt submissive at the moment. She then felt Kylie getting up off of her and she laid there on the bed. She then felt her body getting flipped over onto her back and now her chest and groin were exposed again. She saw Kylie getting back on top of her and she could also see her breasts and could even see that golden pubic hair. Kylie was sitting upright on her and could look down at her. It was though she was conquered by this woman and that made her start to whimper. Her body got nervous because it was about to experience sex very soon. Her heart was beating faster, and she saw that look of sexual hunger on Kylie’s face. “Kylie, please…please be gentle with me.” she whimpered as she submitted her body.

“You drive me crazy!” Kylie responded as she heard Becky’s whimpers. She then leaned her body down and started to kiss Becky’s lips. She was in full sexual heat and now it was time to ravish this woman. She broke the kiss temporarily and turned her head towards the direction of Vera. “Vera, softly tickle her feet.” she commanded and then returned to kissing.

Vera grinned as she heard that command. She also saw four soles before her eyes. The large feet of Becky, and Kylie’s smaller feet in comparison. Seeing Kylie’s toes wiggling and the feet slightly moving really got her juices flowing again. She then focused back on Becky’s feet and started to flutter her fingers up and down the left foot. She loved the way the foot wiggled around, so she grabbed the ankle and continued to tickle that foot. She saw how close Kylie’s right foot was, and she was very tempted to tickle that foot too, but her punishment would be severe, and she wouldn’t receive her orgasm!

Becky felt her body melt when she felt that kiss on her lips. She could feel the intensity and the passion in it. She let her body go and she was further aroused by the passion of the kiss. Then she started to giggle as she felt fingers tickling her foot once again. “hehehe that tickles…why….do ya…..keep……ticklin’ me?” she said in between kisses.

Kylie paused her kissing and heard that delicious laughter. She loved kissing this woman and felt those lips were some of the bests she ever kissed. She loved the way Becky was giggling and could see that ticklish smile. She heard those words, and her nipples almost exploded. “Because, you are so ticklish and I want to hear that laughter. You are adorable, Becky Lockhart.” she responded, then kissed her again.

Becky felt so confused and aroused at the same time. She wondered how her body could sustain the laughter and enjoy the kiss at the same time. Before in her sexual encounters with women, they would either tickle her or play with her sexually. But now, both sensations were happening at the same time. The tickling wasn’t too bad, but enough to keep her laughing. She now felt Kylie’s hands roaming on her body and she felt that sexual urge increasing. She didn’t know if she should moan in pleasure or laugh her head off.

Vera continued to tickle that soft foot and when her fingers got close to the toes, she paused. She desperately wanted to tickle those toes silly, but if she did, then Becky would probably scream again and might bring in people to this room. It was always a risky proposition when it was her and Kylie, but now with three women, the humiliation of getting caught was unbearable. That also turned her on a lot, and she looked at those toes again. She wondered if she should instead suck on the toes. It would probably tickle Becky a lot, but not as bad if she used her fingers. Plus, with Kylie making out with Becky, it might enhance everything. Vera then leaned her head in and saw that big toe. She wrapped her lips around it and shoved it into her mouth. The taste of the toe blew her mind and now she was going to truly enjoy this toe. She started to suck on it and could feel Becky’s body shivering. She knew sucking on toes could increase a woman’s arousal because it happened to her. She continued to suck on that toe and even had her head bobbing up and down on it. She wanted to make sure Becky was ready for her orgasm. Because once she had one, she could get her own!

Becky continued to giggle as she felt her foot being tickled. Then she gasped as she felt something warm and very wet wrapping around her toe. The sensation felt amazing, and she then felt a tongue swirl against her toe. She realized that Vera was sucking on her toe! That feeling distracted her from Kylie’s hands pinching her nipples softly. Now her body was in full sexual arousal, and she started to crave this touch. She looked at Kylie’s face and she was looking right back at her. She then closed her eyes as the mouth on her big toe was sucking very hard. Wave after pleasurable wave flooded her body and then she felt something on her neck! She felt Kylie’s lips on her neck and that pushed her over the edge. Her neck was a sweet spot for her, and she swooned in pleasure. “Muh neck…that feels….mmmmm…so good….” she cooed.

Kylie couldn’t stop kissing the neck area and when she heard those noises from Becky, she thought she would squirt her orgasm out right then and there. She no longer felt Becky’s body resisting and it was time to now push this woman into total sexual bliss. This was the moment she dreamed of and now it was here. She kissed Becky’s lips one more time and then broke the kiss. “Sweet, adorable Becky. Now, it is time I feast on you. Just lay there and enjoy yourself….” she said very softly.

Becky couldn’t help but moan her pleasure as the kisses felt so amazing. The toe sucking was still driving her wild and she could feel herself getting more and more wet between her legs. Then she heard Kylie’s words, and it sounded wonderful. Her body had taken over her mind and she wanted to keep feeling this amazing pleasure. She felt Kylie moving off her chest area and she opened her eyes. She could see that devious look in those eyes and noticed she was moving down closer and closer to her most special place. She remembered when Sue Ann gave her oral sex. It was an incredible feeling, and it was about to happen again. Her heart started to beat faster, and her sexual arousal was starting to go over the edge. Now she saw Kylie’s head between her legs, and she held her breath in anticipation.

Kylie saw Becky looking right at her and that made her feel so excited. She then thought about something. She had never done it before, and figured this would be a good time to try. She wanted to have her orgasm around the same time Becky had hers. She lifted her head back up and then looked behind her. She could see Vera sucking on those toes and that got her really excited. Now it was time to use Vera’s mouth on her. “Vera, stop sucking her toes right now. I want you to do something for me.” she told her.

Vera absolutely loved the taste of Becky’s toes. They were longer toes, so she got to use all of her mouth to suck on them. She heard Kylie talking to her and she slid the middle toe out of her mouth and looked at her. “Yes, Mistress? What can I do for you?” she asked submissively.

“I am about to eat Becky’s pussy. I am going to devour her and make her cum her brains out of her cute head. While I am doing that, I want you to eat my pussy. You better make me cum! Because when I make Becky cum, and then you make me cum, you will get the reward you have been waiting for. Hehehe you get your orgasm! You better do a good job, or no orgasm for you! Now, get started!” Kylie commanded. She then got on her knees and lowered her upper body. Her ass was now high in the air, as she rested on her knees in between Becky’s spread legs. She knew her ass and her pussy were open for Vera to taste. She then looked back at that smoldering hot pussy of Becky’s and it was time for her to collect her prize. She wanted Becky’s love honey, and she was going to taste all of it. “Now, let’s see how you taste….” she said in a soft voice.

Vera couldn’t help but get extra excited hearing those commands. She was going to get her orgasm soon, but first, she had to make her mistress have an orgasm. She really enjoyed sucking on Becky’s toes, but now it was time to truly have that sweet release. She had been craving an orgasm ever since Kylie played with and teased her earlier in the day. She looked on with great excitement as she saw Kylie on her knees, and her pussy was right there for the taking. That rounded and firm ass was in the air, and she slowly sat up on her knees. Her eyes were now at the same level as that delicious looking pussy and she leaned her head in. As she got closer, she could smell Kylie’s arousal and that pushed her over the edge. She stuck out her tongue and made contact with those sweet, pouty, pink lips.

Kylie felt Vera’s tongue on her private area, and she swooned. The sexual tension in the room was very high and it was time to finish this moment with a very sweet release. She loved how Vera would perform oral sex on her. She trained her well and that maid knew how to taste her. Now, it was her turn to taste Becky. She leaned her head down and took a sniff of that arousal. She then stuck out her pink tongue and placed the tip right at the bottom of the mound, close by the perineum, and then slowly licked upwards. Her mind exploded in lust as she could taste Becky, and it was an amazing feeling. She slowly slid her tongue up the mound, all the way to the clit. She slid her tongue into the folds and when she heard Becky’s reaction, she wanted to explode.

“Mmmmmm….mmmmm….mmmmm Oh muh goodness….” Becky moaned as she felt that soft, yet strong tongue licking the most private spot on her body. She still couldn’t believe she was receiving oral sex at the moment. This feeling took her back to her previous experiences with Sue Ann and even Darby. As she explored her sexuality, the one thing she never regretted was the feeling of having another woman’s tongue performing oral sex on her. She felt that tongue slip inside her and her entire body started to tingle with pleasure. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the feelings of sexual bliss flowing through her body.

Kylie continued to ravish that pussy of Becky’s, and she could not stop enjoying the taste of it. This was a pussy she wanted for a very long time, and she was going to savor it. Her tongue licked all around the mound, and also near that perineum. Then her tongue slid up to the clit and when she found it, she was not going to stop teasing it until Becky had her orgasm. She continued to suck on the clit and move her head in a powerful motion, doing her best to get this woman to go over the sexual edge. As she ravished the delicious pussy, she couldn’t help but feel a very powerful sensation of pleasure as Vera was tasting her own special place. This moment was very surreal. This was the first time she was receiving oral sex, while performing oral sex on another woman. She felt happiness flowing through her and she challenged herself. Vera was getting close to making her cum, but she wanted Becky to cum first before she did. She had to try and withhold her own orgasm until Becky had hers. It would be hard, but she was very determined.

Becky felt how strong Kylie was tasting her and her body was starting to completely surrender itself to the pleasure. It felt absolutely amazing, and she started to curl her toes when she felt the pangs of an orgasm starting to build. She had been sexually dominated by this young woman and the feeling of submissiveness made the sexual feelings even stronger. She started to feel the orgasm getting stronger and stronger as Kylie was really going after her clit. She then used her hands to play with her own nipples. Then it started. The orgasmic feelings started to hit a peak and it would be moments before that tidal wave of sheer sexual pleasure would crash over. She could hear Kylie slurping and sucking away on her, and now she felt that heat. “Kylie….Kylie….oh muh….oh muh goodness….Yes…yes….yes, yes, yes YES, OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!” she screamed out as the orgasm finally hit her.

Kylie heard that orgasmic scream from Becky and she felt an incredible wave of pleasure hit her. She finally got her moment. She finally got Becky Lockhart to cum her brains out. All that anticipation she had leading up to this weekend. All the dreaming she did over the last few months, craving this very woman and having her sexually. It gave her great self-confidence that whatever she set her mind to, she could accomplish it. She started to bask in the knowledge that she had her sexual way with Becky and now her own sexual pleasure increased. Vera was still licking her pussy, and she felt those very strong pangs of an orgasm building. Kylie felt so happy at the moment and knew her orgasm would happen soon. Her eyes looked at Becky’s saturated pussy and she bit her lower lip and then closed her eyes. She started to curl her toes in pleasure as that little tongue of Vera was licking away at her clit. Her nipples were hardened as she continued to hear those soft mewls of Becky. Then the wave started to rise up. She felt her body temperature rising and now her loins were on sexual fire. “Yes…faster Vera, faster! Yes….Yes….YES!!! Come on my pet!! Lick me!! Harder! Faster! Do it!!! Yes yes yes YES YES OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKK….” she screamed out as her orgasm finally hit her.

Vera could hear those words directed to her and she licked harder and faster on the clit. She really wanted to please Kylie at this moment. Her nose was in the pussy lips, and she smelled that arousal. Then she heard that orgasmic scream and she felt Kylie’s body shuddering. Suddenly the body fell forward as her mistress had a mind-blowing orgasm. She looked at the naked body shuddering a little and she felt herself on edge. She started to whimper because Kylie got her orgasm, and so did Becky. She was the only naked woman in this room that did not get that sweet release. She felt so horny and very wet between her own legs. Her eyes saw Kylie’s naked form laying on top of Becky’s naked body. They looked like two lovers who just made the most passionate love. She lowered her head and prayed her release would happen.

Becky felt Kylie’s body on top of hers and she opened her eyes. She felt an incredible amount of pleasure flowing through her entire body. The orgasm she felt was absolutely incredible and one she would remember for a very long time. Kylie had dragged out the most intense orgasm she could produce out of her body. She felt a sense of bliss, but also some embarrassment. Once again, a woman had made her cum very hard and she felt submissive to them. She wondered what was about to happen next. She heard Kylie having her own orgasm and wondered if they were all done, and she could go back to her room.

Kylie couldn’t help but laugh to herself as the orgasm she experienced was very powerful. The sheer amount of sexual release made her body crumble into happiness. She loved the fact that she dominated two women today and knew this was a moment to remember forever. She was very happy she made Becky cum, and Vera made her cum. Her brain then thought about Vera. She knew that woman must have been extremely horny and wanted her own release. She figured it was time to give her that sweet reward. She got up and then looked back at Vera. She saw her head bowed like an obedient submissive and saw those hard nipples on her small breasts. “Vera, you have been a very good girl. You made me cum SO hard! Now, it is your turn. I know you have been waiting. Get on this bed and lay next to Becky. It is time for you to cum.” she told her.

Vera heard those words, and her heart raced. Finally, she was going to get what she had been waiting for since the moments before the party. She eagerly got up and jumped onto her bed. She quickly got next to a very naked Becky and lay on her back. She was ready and she couldn’t help but whimper in sexual frustration. “Thank you mistress….I am ready. Please…make me cum. Please.” she whimpered.

Becky felt Vera lying next to her and was astonished on how fast that woman got onto the bed. It still blew her mind that these two maids were so sexually active with one another. She looked over at Kylie who then moved her way towards Vera. She was curious to see how this would turn out. “Yer gonna make her have an orgasm?” she asked.

“Yes, I am going to give her the reward she had been waiting for. You can watch it if you like. Don’t go nowhere either, there is still one last thing I am going to do to your body…” Kylie warned. She then made her way to Vera and seeing her naked body next to Becky was such a sight to behold. She had sexually conquered both women and she felt powerful. She then reached her hand forward and placed it on Vera’s clit. She used her thumb to start to massage that love button and she immediately saw Vera’s body reacting to it. She smiled because her fellow maid was really horny, and she knew her orgasm wouldn’t take too long to arrive.

Becky watched as she saw Kylie’s hand on Vera’s pussy. She watched the way Vera was being touched and it looked amazing. This was a moment to behold. She was watching a woman give another woman sexual pleasure and it didn’t involve her. She heard those cute noises Vera was making and could see how tight her eyes were shut. She watched her hips grinding and it made her feel another tingle in her own loins. She also wondered what Kylie meant by there was one more thing that had to happen to her. She wondered what else could that woman do to her that wasn’t already done. Then she heard that familiar grunting and she saw Vera’s face in sheer sexual ecstasy.

“Kylie!!! YES!!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!” Vera screamed out as a massive orgasm rocked her body. All the sexual tension she felt all day was finally released. After being tickled and teased by Kylie earlier in the day. All the sexual fun she had watching Kylie dominate Becky. The way she got to tickle Becky’s soft feet and suck on her toes. The way she got to taste the sweet love honey of Kylie. The way Kylie’s hand massaged her clit. It all led to that massive explosion from her body, and she basked in the afterglow of sheer physical pleasure.

“Good girl…..I hope you enjoyed that. I hope you enjoyed watching, Becky. Hehehe” Kylie said as she then looked at Becky. She could see how wide her eyes were and she knew she had to be in awe of what had just happened. Then she felt her nipples getting stiff again as she remembered there was something about Becky’s body she wanted to find out. It took her back to when she and Becky were tickling Peta on the boat repair shop on those docks in Ciudad Del Reina. “Now, I think it is time for me to find out something. Lay still and let me see your pussy.” she told her.

Becky was still in awe watching poor Vera shaking in pleasure from that massive orgasm she had. Then she heard Kylie telling her that there was something else. She didn’t know what to do, so she just laid there and opened her legs slightly. She wondered what was going to happen next. “W-What are ya gonna do to me now?” she asked.

“Hehehe You will find out shortly.” Kylie responded. She then made it to the outside of Becky on her left hand side and laid her torso over Becky’s belly. She was looking at that sweet pussy and she felt really excited. She was preparing herself to hold Becky down because if her theory was right, because Becky had an orgasm, her body would be very sensitive at the moment, and she had to pin her down a little. “Now, I remember asking you a question when we tickled Peta. Do you remember?” she asked her.

Becky felt Kylie laying across her stomach and she could see her back. She did like the long, blond hair and that very soft looking skin. She tried to remember the questions asked to her when they were tickling Peta back in Mexico. She was asked a lot of them, but Kylie seemed to be focused on one of them and she didn’t remember. “I-I don’t know which one. I think ya asked me a lot of questions.” she replied.

“Hehehe yes. Ok, here is the question. Do you have a ticklish pussy, Becky Lockhart?” Kylie asked. She then started to flutter the fingers of her left hand across the sopping mound and got a wonderful reaction.

Becky heard that question and before she could answer, she felt those fingers stroking her womanhood. That sent an incredible amount of ticklish feelings in her body since she was very sensitive at the moment. What surprised her was how much it tickled her! “hehehehehehe Kylie!! Hehehehe yes! I’m ticklish!! I’m really ticklish right now!” she laughed.

“Good….you deserve a little pussy tickling…” Kylie teased as her fingers tickled all around that moist pussy. She focused on the slit, but also on the groin area, where the legs connected to the hips. She felt Becky’s body writhing, and it turned her on again. She heard those very cute giggles, and she kept tickling that area. She laughed to herself because tickling Becky after she had an orgasm was even better. Her eyes even saw those naked feet kicking around and she adored them. She decided to mess with Becky’s mind once again. “You have such a ticklish pussy! Hehehehe do you want me to keep tickling it, or should I tickle your feet? You choose.” she teased.

“Hehehehe Kylie!! This tickles!! Stop!! Ya got to stop ticklin’ muh goodies! Hehehe” Becky laughed. The way those fingers tickled and teased around her mound was driving her crazy. What was worse was the feeling of helplessness. She knew she could just reach forward and push Kylie off of her, but for some reason she was afraid to do it. Then she let out a ticklish shriek when the fingers tickled her clit and that really drove her crazy. Then she heard Kylie’s question. She didn’t want either spot because if her pussy was this ticklish right now, her feet were going to be absolutely a lot worse. “Hehehehe No! Not muh feet!! Kylie!! Hehehe please stop ticklin’ me!! I am beggin’ ya!!! Hehehe I’m really ticklish right now!” she pleaded.

Kylie laughed when she heard that desperate begging. She absolutely adored Becky and her laughter at the moment. She loved the way she was starting to beg, and it felt so good within her own soul. She then slowed the tickling down and figured it was time to let this woman go. She got to have her way, and it was getting late. She thought about ways she could tickle Becky again sometime this weekend before she left to go back to Plotsville. She got up off of Becky and stood up. She saw Becky and Vera lying there, completely naked and satisfied. She felt very proud of herself and then went knelt down again next to Becky. She could see that sweet smile on her face after receiving such a nice little tickling. She wished she could have tied her down and really went after her, but this moment was perfect in its own way. She leaned her head down and gave Becky a soft kiss on her lips. When the kiss broke, she stared into her eyes. “Thank you for tonight. You are amazing, Becky Lockhart. I have been craving you ever since I beat you at poker. I hope you are not mad at me for getting you naked and making you cum. Hehehe” she teased.

Becky felt shy when she heard Kylie thanking her for this moment in time. She even felt flattered that she was the object of Kylie’s wishes for quite some time. She didn’t know how to feel. She felt like this time was winding down and she should probably get up. She did look at Kylie’s face and could see how happy she was. It felt good that she made someone happy, even though it wasn’t anything she planned to do. “Yer welcome. Um, I am not mad at ya. It felt, ya know, good. Ya know how to tickle me really good. Hehe” she giggled.

“Yes, I do. Oh, I wish I could keep you here forever!! You would cum your brains out every day! Hehehe” Kylie teased, then she stood up. She noticed that both Vera’s and Becky’s feet were still exposed, and she couldn’t help it. She went over to the foot of the bed and saw Becky’s larger feet and up the bed a little, was Vera’s. Vera was much shorter than Becky so she figured she would have to reach for them. She used her left hand to tickle the sole of Vera’s left foot and her right hand to tickle the sole of Becky’s right foot. “Tickle tickle” she teased.

“Hehehehe hey! Ya love to tickle me, don’t ya?”” Becky giggled then moved her foot away.

“Hehehe that tickles mistress!” Vera giggled but kept her foot in place. She knew she still had to be obedient, or she might get tormented.

Becky slowly sat up on the bed and saw Vera giggling as her foot was being tickled. She shook her head, then placed her own bare feet on the floor. She figured it was time to get dressed and then go to bed. “I guess I should be going.” she said, then stood up.

Kylie saw Becky standing up and she stopped tickling Vera’s foot. She approached a still naked Becky and hugged her from behind. “I am serious Becky; I really hope you didn’t mind me taking advantage of you like that. I really like you.” she whispered.

Becky felt the hug from behind and it startled her. Then she heard those sweet words, and she blushed. She was still naked and so was Kylie. “Ya makin’ me blush. It’s ok. I didn’t mind too much. It was just….not expected, ya know? I can tell you really like ticklin’ me. hehehe” she giggled.

“Yes, I do. Well have a goodnight then. I will see you in the morning for breakfast.” Kylie told her, then released the hug from behind. As she pulled away, she saw Becky’s ass and then grabbed it. She wanted one last touch before Becky left the room.

“Muh butt!! Hehehe” Becky squealed as she felt that grab. She could tell Kylie really loved touching her and she had to get dressed quickly or she could be getting teased and tickled again. She reached down for her underwear and started to get dressed.

Kylie sat down on her bed and watched Becky get dressed again. She still could feel her sexual energy flowing as she watched that naked body get covered up. She knew she was going to sleep very well tonight. She still had to wake up early to help Vera with their duties, especially with so many guests in the house. She saw Becky finish putting on her clothes, and when she saw her picking up her socks, she laughed. “Hey, stay barefoot. Might as well. I want you to stay comfortable. For this weekend, this is your home.” she told her.

Becky heard Kylie’s words, and she smiled. She nodded her head and figured it would be too much work to put them on and then back off. She only hoped Darby was already asleep, so she wouldn’t ask why she was barefoot. Becky then approached the door, with her socks and boots in her hand, and looked back one last time. She saw a very naked Kylie staring back at her with a smile and Vera was just laying on her bed, naked and seemed to be in total bliss. This was an event she would never forget. “Goodnight. See ya in the morning.” she told them, then left.

Cheyenne was sitting on the bed in her guest room and felt a little tired. After that wonderful dinner and conversation, she was ready to rest. It had been such a long travel from California to Texas and she wanted to unwind and get some sleep by lying in a bed. She was going to share the room with both La Diabla and Molly, and there were two beds. It was decided that she would share a bed with Molly and La Diabla would have the other bed. She looked around the room and was in awe. It was the first time she had ever been inside a home this large and loved the décor. Her eyes saw Molly looking around the room and admiring everything as well. La Diabla had gone to the bathroom to finish up and they also had Darby sitting in the room. They were having a small conversation in the room, and she just felt so good inside. Being around these women felt great to her. She had a strong connection to each of them. Cheyenne still could not believe the story of what happened in Ciudad Del Reina. That adventure had to be emotionally and physically wrenching for everyone involved. It made her appreciate these women in this house even more. She was also glad she was not part of it. “Darby, I still can’t believe all of you went through that in Mexico. I am so happy you are safe now.” she told her.

Darby was sitting on the bed La Diabla would sleep in and loved being in this moment. She of course had deep love for the outlaw, and she also had a special place in her heart for Cheyenne. She liked Molly as she was such a nice woman. She saw Molly then sit down next to Cheyenne on the bed and they both looked at her. She loved their smiles and figured they were having a good time. “Yes, it was something I will never forget. It did make all of us much closer to one another. Overcoming Thalia and Sabrina was not easy at all. Whew! I hope I never see them again.” she told them.

“I hope so too! Then Priscilla was there? I mean, it seems crazy she was, but when there is evil around, she would be there I suppose.” Cheyenne said as she remembered the ordeal she had had with Priscilla. Hearing that name again brought back painful memories and that made her really happy she wasn’t there.

“Yeah, she was there. It seems like she wasn’t part of Thalia’s plan, but she was there. Well, that is over and now we can all celebrate and have a good time. Are you ladies enjoying yourselves so far? How do you like Texas?” Darby asked.

“Texas is….big. hehehehe I mean, really big. But it is nice. I really like this home. I do thank all of you for letting me hear about your traumas. I feel so bad for all of you. What happened in Santa Selena and Ciudad Del Reina was heartbreaking. I am so glad all of you are ok. You are all so brave and strong.” Molly said. She was especially in awe of the women in the house. There were so many strong women and overcoming something as dangerous as those two adventures was very admirable.

“Thank you, Molly. Yes, Texas is quite big. Hehehe It is a great state. Enjoy your time here. We are a strong group of women. There is no doubt about that. I also want you to know that your friend is also very strong herself. You probably already know that. Hehe” Darby said, then looked over at Cheyenne.

“Hehehe stop that! I am not as strong as all of you.” Cheyenne said as she started to blush.

“Yes, I agree! Cheyenne is very strong! She is my best friend, and she is the strongest woman I know. I am very grateful she is my friend.” Molly said, then leaned over and hugged Cheyenne from the side, and gave her a kiss on her left cheek.

“Molly….Thank you. But I am not as strong as Darby, or Qalataqa. Those are real heroes.” Cheyenne responded. She really adored Molly and hearing her say such nice things about her really made her feel good inside.

“Cheyenne, you are very strong too. Don’t count yourself out. Your courage is amazing. Molly, without Cheyenne’s courage and her strength, we would not have been successful in Santa Selena. She is a hero too.” Darby said with pride in her voice. She could tell Cheyenne was a little embarrassed, but she wanted to make her feel good.

“Yes!! She really is! She is such a great leader, and cares about so many people. She is super strong! But did you know she has a weakness? Hehe” Molly teased.

“Hehehe she does? What is it?” Darby asked.

“Wel, her weakness is…..she’s ticklish! Hehehe” Molly said with a laugh, then reached over and started to poke and grab at Cheyenne’s sides. She wanted to have a little fun before they all went to bed. She thought about that last night at school where she, Ann and Penelope tickled Cheyenne silly. It was such a great moment, and it bonded all of them together.

“HEHEHEHE MOLLY!!! DON’T TICKLE ME!” Cheyenne screamed in laughter. She didn’t expect the tickle attack, and she started to try and push Molly’s hands away. She saw the look on Molly’s face, and it seemed as though she wanted to have some fun with her at her expense. She then fell backwards onto the bed and Molly kept tickling.

Darby couldn’t help but laugh when she saw Molly tickling Cheyenne. The way it was happening seemed so innocent like and she thought it was adorable. She heard Cheyenne’s laughter and thought it was one of the cutest sounds she ever heard. She shook her head as she heard those cute squeals and saw Cheyenne’s legs kicking around. “Yeah, she sure seems ticklish alright. Haha” she chuckled.

“She really is! hehehe” Molly giggled. She found a nice spot on Cheyenne’s ribs and that seemed to really make her squeal. She then looked over at Darby who seemed to be enjoying the “show”. Then she had an idea and figured they could have more fun., “Hey, want to help me tickle her?” she asked with a huge smile.

“Nooo!!! Hehehehehehe Darby!! Don’t help her!!! Hahahahaha arrest her for tickling meeeeeeeeehehehehehehehehehe” Cheyenne laughed as fingers were probing her ribs. Even though she was being tickled, she loved that it was such a fun time.

Darby couldn’t help but laugh hearing Cheyenne’s frantic laughter. She stood up from the bed and walked over to where the two women were having fun. She could see Molly’s fingers poking and prodding Cheyenne’s rib cage and seeing that look of ticklish anguish on Cheyenne’s face was fun to see. She never really seen Cheyenne tickled before. There was a brief moment where Priscilla was tickling her in that secret house in Santa Selena, but never really seen her tickled in a fun moment. She saw her legs starting to kick around and she almost kicked her. She decided that she should have some fun as well. “You know Molly, what you are doing to her is not right. You are not supposed to be tickling her like that.” she said in a semi-stern voice.

Molly paused her tickling of Cheyenne’s ribs when she heard Darby speaking to her. She felt so much joy in having fun tickling her friend. She loved the sound of her laughter. She then looked at Darby standing there close to them, and she figured the play time was over. “I’m sorry. It’s just that she is so ticklish. She has the cutest laugh. Hehehe” she giggled.

“Well, you are right about that. She does have a very cute laugh. But tickling her like that is wrong. You should do it like…….this!!” Darby said, then pounced on Cheyenne. She went for the stomach and ribs and dug her fingers into the flesh. She was rewarded with a very violent ticklish reaction, and she grinned.

Cheyenne felt relief when Molly stopped tickling her and when she heard Darby admonishing Molly, she felt her tickle torture was over. Then suddenly she felt Darby on top of her and her fingers were now tickling into her rib cage. That completely surprised her, and she exploded in laughter. “HAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE?? HAHAHAHA DARBY!!! YOU’RE TICKLING MEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she laughed.

Molly burst into laughter when she saw Darby now tickling poor Cheyenne. She loved the sound of the hysterical laughter and remembered it was late. She got onto the bed and got herself near Cheyenne’s head. She then placed her hand over the laughing mouth and tried her best to muffle that laughter. “You are SO loud! Hehehehe You have to be quiet!! You are going to wake up the whole house!” she scolded playfully.

Cheyenne felt Molly’s hand on her mouth and that made her laugh harder. She couldn’t believe both Darby and Molly were now tickling her. Darby was much heavier, and she was now sitting on her legs, which meant she couldn’t really kick her legs. She felt those strong hands digging into her ribs and it drove her crazy. She looked over at Molly who was looking down at her face and saw that very mischievous grin. It reminded her of when she was tickled by her friends at school that last night. Now, it was happening again and her body got even more sensitive. “Hahahahaha you’re both evil!!! Evil!!!! Hahahahahahahaha” she screamed into Molly’s hand.

Darby laughed when she heard Cheyenne calling her evil. She enjoyed listening to those hysterical ticklish screams. She looked over at Molly and winked at her. “Hehehe yes, she is really ticklish. Molly, do you think we are evil?” she asked with a smile.

“Nope! I know I am not evil. You are a heroic deputy, trying to save lives and protect people. So, you are not evil. I don’t know why she would say that about us. I think she hurt our feelings with that. Hehehe” Molly teased. She felt that air hitting the palm of her hand as Cheyenne continued to roar in laughter. She saw Cheyenne’s eyes closing shut and knew she was in such ticklish agony. She then moved her head closer to Cheyenne and grinned. “Aren’t you going to apologize for calling us evil? Hehehe” she teased.

Cheyenne could still feel those powerful ticklish feelings in her ribs, and she started to feel a little helpless. Darby was very strong and weighed much more than her, so she was trapped. She did like playing with these two. It was such a fun moment, even though the ticklish feelings were driving her insane. She then heard Molly’s words, and she opened her eyes to look at her best friend in school. She did like Molly had such a happy face, but she had to get back at her. “No!!! hahahahahaha you’re mean and evil hahahahahahahahaha both of youuuuuuuuuuhahahahahahahahahahahaha” she laughed.

Darby laughed pretty loud when she heard that reaction. She loved how defiant Cheyenne was and now wanted to have a little more fun. She then quickly moved her hands from the ribs and placed them in Cheyenne’s armpits. That forced her to clamp her arms to her sides, and that trapped her hands in those pits. “If you thought we were evil before, I think you will really hate us now. Ticklish here?” she teased.

Cheyenne felt those fingers in her armpits, and she immediately looked at Darby. The sheer intensity of the ticklish sensations rocked her body, and she roared in hysterical laughter. She couldn’t even kick her legs, and Molly still had her hand over her mouth. She tried to say words, but the way Darby was tickling her, she couldn’t get them out. She felt her body starting to submit, and the laughter was contagious. She could hear both Molly and Darby laughing while she was laughing. Her mind wondered how long she would be tickled, but she was having a lot of fun at the moment.

“Wow!! She is so cute when she is laughing her head off. Hehehehe She is really ticklish there! Looks like you found a great spot!” Molly teased. She loved the feeling of that laughter hitting the palm of her hand and truly enjoyed this moment.

“Yeah, she is really ticklish here. I think I will keep tickling her until she apologizes for calling us evil. That was very mean of her. Tsk tsk tsk. Tickle, tickle tickle!!! Hehehehe I wonder where else she is ticklish.” Darby mused. She then pressed her fingers a little harder into the armpits and heard that very cute shriek coming from Cheyenne. It had been a long time since she tickled someone, and she wanted to have some fun. The last time she did tickle someone, it was La Diabla when they were in Mexico and making love. She found it funny that she was now tickling someone very close to the love of her life. It made the moment even better.

“Well, I think I know of a spot. I know she is really ticklish, I mean, REALLY ticklish on her feet. Hehehehehe” Molly teased. She remembered when she got to tickle those very small feet of Cheyenne, and it was such a fun moment. She remembered how hard she laughed and wanted to try it out again.

“Her feet, huh? Hehehe that sounds like a great spot! Go ahead, tickle her feet. I got her so she won’t be going anywhere.” Darby teased. She then pressed her fingertips into the armpits again and loved that reaction.

Cheyenne heard that threat towards her feet and now she started to panic. She was deadly ticklish everywhere on her body, but her feet were outrageously ticklish. Whenever someone tickled her, when they got to her feet, she completely lost all sense of control. She looked over at Molly and before the hand was removed from her mouth, she had to beg her best friend. “No!!!! hahahahahah Molly!! Don’t tickle my feet!!! Not my feeeeettttttt!!! Hahahahaha” she cried out.

“Sorry Cheyenne! Hehehe, I am sorry I had to reveal your greatest weakness, but you did call us evil, so we should at least do some evil things. Hehehe” Molly teased. She released her hand from Cheyenne’s mouth and started to make her way behind Darby and towards Cheyenne’s feet. She thought about those tiny feet and was really looking forward to playing with them.

La Diabla finished washing up and was heading from the bathroom back to the bedroom. She was feeling good and was ready to get some sleep. It was a very long train ride, and once they arrived in Texas, everything was in motion. She had to meet up with Darby, get into a carriage and when she arrived at the mansion, she had dinner and had great interactions with all the ladies. She really enjoyed the evening, but she wanted to unwind and relax. When she got closer to the bedroom door, she heard noises coming from her room. She cocked her head in surprise because the noises sounded like…..laughter. She then opened the door and what she saw surprised her. She saw Darby sitting on someone on the bed, and Molly taking off a shoe. She recognized that tiny foot, and realized it was Cheyenne. She heard her laughing and begging and she figured out that they were tickling her loving friend. “What are you guys doing to Cheyenne?” she asked with a smile.

Molly had just gotten the left moccasin off Cheyenne’s foot when she heard the door open and La Diabla appeared. She felt like she was caught stealing cookies, and she smiled. She could still hear Cheyenne’s ticklish laughter, and she giggled. “We are tickling her! She is so ticklish! Hehehe” she giggled.

“Oh really? hahaha You guys are so silly.” La Diabla smiled, then walked into the room and got closer to the bed where the action was taking place. She could see Darby’s back and when she looked over her shoulder, she could see that look of absolute ticklish agony on Cheyenne’s face. That made her chuckle as she loved how cute that face looked. She remembered that face when she and Aleshanee also tickled Cheyenne. They were in the nearby forest collecting berries a few weeks before Cheyenne went to school. It was such a fun time and something she would never forget. She then saw Cheyenne’s eyes looking at her and she grinned. “Ticklish? Hehehe” she teased.

Cheyenne saw La Diabla looking at her and she prayed she could get her to help set her free. She felt those fingers still tickling her armpits, and she also felt her shoe come off her left foot. She knew if Molly started tickling her feet, she was never going to recover. She knew this was her last chance for rescue. “HAHAHAHA QALATAQA!! HELP ME!! HAHAHA YOU GOT TO HELP ME!!! THEY ARE TORTURING MEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she laughed.

Darby could hear La Diabla’s voice, and she smiled. She was happy the outlaw was back and wondered if she would help out in tickling helpless Cheyenne. She paused her armpit tickling for a moment and turned her head back slightly, so she could address La Diabla. “Hi Salem! As you can see, we are having a little fun with Cheyenne. She called me and Molly evil, so now we have to tickle her. Hehehehe She has the cutest laugh.” she told her.

“I can see. Hehehe Cheyenne, is it true? Did you call Molly and Darby evil? Why would you do such a mean thing?” La Diabla teased.

Cheyenne felt her heart racing as she heard that question. Darby’s hands were still in her underarms and knew any small motion would trigger another hysterical laughing fit. She started to smile because she knew the fun that was about to happen, even if it was at her expense. “Kinda….I called them EVIL because they tickled me first!!! Please help meeeeeeeeHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she roared as the fingers started to dig into her pits once again.

Darby started to wiggle her fingers in the underarms and absolutely loved the reaction she got out of her friend. She felt herself wanting to dig in further and felt the small body underneath her wriggling as much as it could. She wondered if she could recruit La Diabla to help her and Molly tickle Cheyenne silly. “Hey, help us tickle her! She said cruel things about you too.” she teased.

“She did? Cheyenne said mean things about…….ME???” La Diabla said, with her voice elevating in surprise.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA I DIDN’T!!! I DIDN’T HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SHE’S LYING!!!!” Cheyenne laughed hysterically. She did feel her left foot get released, so there was some hope. If she could only get Darby off of her, then she could escape.

La Diabla laughed hard when she heard that reaction from Cheyenne. She adored that woman’s laughter, and it was a funny sight to see Darby tickling her. She saw Molly release Cheyenne’s foot as she was laughing pretty hard too. Cheyenne’s laughter was always fun to hear, but she thought about the situation. She knew Darby was making up that part about Cheyenne insulting her, but it was fun anyway. Then she had a devious thought in her own head. She thought back to the time at the hotel in Mexico where she and Darby had a very special moment with one another. They hadn’t seen each other until this day. They would correspond with each other through letters, but it was very good to see her in person again. She was happy that her own groin was fully healed now, after that horrible itching cream was placed inside her very special spot. She hoped that she and Darby could make love again and make up for her inability to have her pussy touched. La Diabla also remembered something else from that night. Darby had beaten her in their tickle fight and her ego was slightly bruised. Now, she had an opportunity to get revenge! She looked at Molly and motioned her hand to get out of the way. “You know Darby, I think Cheyenne is right! You LIED!!!” she yelled, then lunged forward and tackled Darby from behind.

Darby heard La Diabla’s voice and before she could fully comprehend what she said, she suddenly felt something tackling her from behind. She fell forward and did her best to not land on Cheyenne. She managed to lay down on the bed on Cheyenne’s right and felt weight on her back. “What in tarnation???!!!” she yelled out.

La Diabla managed to sit on Darby’s legs and laid herself down on top of her back. She then used her own feet and legs to get Darby full onto the bed as Cheyenne rolled out of the way. She felt Darby struggling and she remembered just how strong she was, so she had to act fast. “Cheyenne, help me hold her down!” she yelled.

Cheyenne felt Darby fall over and she moved over quickly as she saw La Diabla tackling her. She was surprised over how quickly La Diabla tackled Darby and now was on top of her. She heard La Diabla yelling to have her help her. She quickly got behind the scene and laid across Darby’s kicking calves. “I got her!! Hehehe” she giggled.

Darby realized that she was now trapped on the bed and was being held down. She could feel La Diabla’s body on top of hers and her feet were pinned down. Now she started to panic as she was trapped and had a feeling for what was about to happen next. “Salem!!! Salem, what are you doing? Get off of me! hehehe” she giggled.

“No!!! I got you now, Darby! Goodness, you are STRONG!!! Stay still! You’re like a wild bronco!” La Diabla retorted as she struggled to keep Darby down on the bed. She then managed to use her own weight and balance to pin her lover down. She felt the struggle underneath her, and decided she had to make Darby calm down. She used her fingers to press gently into Darby’s ribs and suddenly, the body stiffened, and she heard a ticklish yelp.

“EEEPP!!!!” Darby squealed as she felt those fingers on her ribs. That made her stop all of her struggling as she didn’t want to move a muscle. Now her own ticklish fear filled her body and if there was one person who knew exactly how ticklish she was, it was La Diabla. Before they were lovers and even friends, the outlaw had kidnapped her, tied her up in a barn and tickle tortured her. She knew all of her spots and now, she was trapped. “Salem…..beautiful, sweet, kind and loving, Salem. Um, what are you…hehehehe…doing?” she asked nervously.

La Diabla breathed a sigh of relief because Darby had stopped her struggling and put her in a precarious position. Excitement filled her body as she was going to get some revenge from their last tickle fight. She wished Cheyenne and Molly weren’t in the room, otherwise she would strip Darby naked and try to fuck her brains out. “What am I doing? I am protecting Cheyenne. You lied, Darby, you lied. Cheyenne is the sweetest, most loving human being on the planet, and she would only call you evil if in fact you were EVIL towards her. I believe her….” she teased.

Darby felt extremely nervous after hearing that response and she knew that La Diabla was going to tickle her good. She wished they were alone so that they could end up naked together and making love, but they had Cheyenne and Molly in the room. She felt those fingers still poised on her ribs and at any moment, could drive her wild with ticklish anguish. “Hehehe Salem, we were just having a little fun. Hehehe I mean, she is so adorable and very ticklish. How about I apologize, and you let me go? You know, before you do anything you will regret.” she said in her nervous voice.

“Regret? What would I regret, hmmm?” La Diabla teased. She then wiggled her fingers a little into the ribs and felt the body shake beneath her.

“Hehehehehe SALEM!!! Please….don’t do this to me. I….I am sorry.” Darby giggled. She felt those ticklish tremors flowing through her body and she tried to move her legs. She wondered what was on her calves and started to giggle nervously again. “Who is holding muh legs down?” she asked.

“I am, you meanie!!! Hehehehe” Cheyenne responded. She felt a sudden surge of courage and she hoped the team of herself and La Diabla would get Darby back. She felt such excitement in her body, and she wondered just how ticklish Darby was. She knew Darby was ticklish, but she never got to tickle her. The only time she saw Darby in a ticklish position was back at the secret house in Santa Selena. Darby was hanging upside down through a trap door in the floor, with a rope around her ankles. Priscilla had somehow removed her boots and socks and was tickling her feet when she entered the room. Her distraction made Priscilla stop her tickling attack, but that lead to her getting attacked and then having that moment where she nearly killed the woman. Now, this was a very fun opportunity, and she really wanted to make Darby laugh.

“Meanie?? Cheyenne, I love you. I really do. You are my best friend! Hehehe I was just, ya know, teasing you. I didn’t mean you any harm. I swear!” Darby grinned. She felt those ticklish tremors in her body and at any moment, she was going to explode in laughter. She wondered if she could get Molly to help her. After all, it was Molly who started the entire tickling scene. “Molly!! Can you help me please? Can you tell them we were just having a fun time? Hehehe” she pleaded.

Molly was sitting on the bed La Diabla was going to sleep in later, watching this entire scene unfold. When she saw La Diabla motioning her hand for her to get out of the way, she had a feeling this tickle battle was going to turn against Darby. She found the entire scene hilarious and loved the friendly banter between those three ladies. She figured if she stayed quiet and away, she wouldn’t get attacked herself. Darby and La Diabla were very skilled fighters, and she wouldn’t stand a chance of escape if they went after her and tickled her. She heard Darby invoking her name and she gasped, then giggled. “Hehehe Um, I guess you can say that. But I am sorry that it happened Cheyenne. You are my best friend, and I love you.” she said, then flashed a huge smile on her face.

Cheyenne started to laugh as she heard Molly’s answer. That woman was responsible for this entire scene to start, and now she was trying to get out of any tickle revenge. She loved the fact that Molly was having fun, and now with all the tickling happening, it became even more fun. She shook her head at Molly, then smiled. “Molly! I love you too, but you did tickle me first. It was because of you that evil Darby tickled me. She was going to make you tickle my feet! I would have been laughing forever if you did that. How could you do that to me?” she responded playfully.

“Because, um, Darby somehow made me do it. I think she used her brain power and put it in my head to tickle you. I am so sorry! Please forgive me.” Molly said, then clasped her hands together, begging for forgiveness. She then started to giggle because she felt really silly at the moment.

“Oh, so it was Darby that planted the idea to tickle Cheyenne, huh? You are a NAUGHTY deputy! I got an idea ladies. How about you get your ticklish revenge against Darby? I will hold her down, and you both can tickle her weakest spot. Hehehehe” La Diabla threatened. She then wiggled her fingers into Darby’s ribs for a moment, just to get her squirming.

“SALEM!!! Don’t hahahahaha do that!! Don’t you dare tell them my weak spot! Come on, let me go. I…I want to go to bed now. It is late, and I am sleepy.” Darby grinned. She felt those fingers still on her ribcage and held her breath in ticklish anticipation.

“Where is her weakest spot?” Molly asked, as she was intrigued by the prospect of tickling Darby.

“Her feet….you both can take off her boots and just have your way with her feet. I promise you; you will have the time of your life. Hehehehe” La Diabla giggled. She knew how devastatingly ticklish Darby’s feet were. She wanted to tickle them herself, but having the two young ladies tickle them would be even better. Plus, she wanted to whisper certain things in Darby’s ear while she was being tickled on her feet.

“Oooohh!!! Darby has ticklish feet! I like this.” Cheyenne grinned as she heard that instruction. She looked at the booted feet and now the thought of tickling the feet really excited her. She was usually a victim herself, but now she could dish out some revenge. She then looked over at Molly and smiled at her. “Molly, I will forgive you if you help me tickle Darby’s feet. Ok?” she asked.

Molly’s smile grew large as she thought about what was about to happen next. This entire setting was a lot of fun and she clapped her hands. “Thank you! Yes, I will help you do tickle her! What do you want me to do?” she asked.

You can sit on her calves, and I will take off her boots. Hehehe” Cheyenne told her. She then waited for Molly to get close, and when she did, she quickly got up off of Darby’s calves and then positioned herself at the foot of the bed and stared at the soles of the boots. She saw Molly sitting on the calves and the booted feet were now pressed against the surface of the bed. La Diabla was behind Molly, and now Darby was completely trapped. Her eyes looked at the soles of the boots and noticed the feet were very large. This would make it even more exciting since there would be more skin to tickle. “Hehehe now, I have to get her boots off.” she mumbled to herself.

Darby felt the weight on her legs from both Molly and La Diabla and couldn’t stop giggling. She was trapped and there was no escape for her. The fingers of La Diabla were still on her ribs and any sudden movement of those fingers would drive her wild. “hehehe Salem, please. You have to stop them from touching muh feet! You know how ticklish I am!” she told La Diabla.

“I know….that’s why I want them to do it. hehehehe Besides, remember how you tickled me in Mexico? I distinctly remember you putting your fingers between my toes. That made me scream! Oh yes, I remember that feeling very well. You made me submit to you, so now, this is phase one of my revenge. Hehehehe” La Diabla said with an evil laugh.

“What? Hehehehe that was fun! Come on, we were both tickling one another! You got me in Santa Selena really good! Please, this has gone too far. Make them…..uh oh! Stop!!! They’re taking off muh boots!” Darby pleaded as she felt her left boot starting to slide down her leg. Her nervousness increased and she was worried that if those two women touched her feet, she would surely lose her mind.

Cheyenne got excited as the boot started to come off the leg, and then off the heel. She was going to remove these boots and have some fun! The boot slid off the foot and once it cleared the toes, she held up the boot and looked at it. It was a rather large size, and she giggled. “Darby, you have some really big feet. Hehehe” she giggled.

Darby started to blush and now those ticklish tremors started to build up in her body. Those fingers on her ribs really made her twitch and she was in ticklish fear. She also felt embarrassed because the size of her feet was being called out. She knew her feet were large and was always embarrassed whenever someone mentioned their size. “Hehehe that’s not nice. Don’t hehehe talk about muh feet like that!” she begged.

“Hehehe even Cheyenne can see how BIG your feet are! I do miss tickling them. I really do. Remember the first time I touched them? Oh, I fell in love instantly. Hahaha” La Diabla teased.

“Yeah, I remember that…” Darby responded when she remembered the first time La Diabla had tortured her. It was in that isolated barn after she was kidnapped. The outlaw had tickled her, and when she got to her feet, she absolutely lost all control and wanted to submit to her. The various criminals over the years found out her greatest weakness and exploited it every chance they got. Now, sweet Cheyenne was going to have a turn, and she had to try and persuade her not to. She figured she would appeal to her caring heart. “Cheyenne? Sweetie? Ya don’t want to tickle muh feet, do ya? I mean, if you tickle them, I am going to suffer a lot. You don’t want to be evil like Qalataqa, right? Hehehehe” she playfully pleaded.

Cheyenne couldn’t help but laugh when she heard those words from Darby. She looked at the white socked foot and couldn’t wait to start tickling it. She then placed her hands on the right boot and started to tug at it. She wanted both feet to be exposed, and she knew she would have a good time. “Evil? She is not evil like you! Hehehe Hmmmm….I guess I have to punish you for speaking ill of my friend!” she joked.

“Oh, I am evil? I hope she tickles you good! Just to let you know, I plan to get you myself eventually. I am going to tickle those massive feet of yours until you completely submit, then I will……” La Diabla started to say. She then leaned her head down and placed her lips right next to Darby’s right ear. She did not want Cheyenne and Molly to hear what she had to say next. “….strip you naked and fuck your brains out. I am not going to stop until I have every last drop of your juices…hehehe” she whispered.

Darby felt her nipples get hard when she heard those words. She hoped that they could find a way to make love while in this mansion, although it would be difficult with so many people around. Then, she felt her right boot come off completely and she started to panic! “Hehehehe Cheyenne!!! Please, sweetie! Don’t do this to me. I…I love you….” she begged.

Cheyenne let out a very loud laugh as she heard Darby’s desperate words. She was having the time of her life and looked at the empty right boot. She looked inside the boot and saw the size. Size 11. She was very surprised as she never encountered a woman with this large size. She then placed the boot on the floor, and it was time to remove the socks. She looked up at Molly and saw how happy she looked. “Ok, now I am going to take off her socks and then we can tickle! Hehehe” she told her.

Molly loved the banter between the three women. It was amazing to see how they all were having fun, and she was a part of it. She was very happy none of them thought to tickle her because if they did, there would be no way to escape. She was the smallest person in the room, and she would be tickled silly. She watched as Cheyenne started to pull the white sock of the left foot off. She saw it sliding down and when it came off the heel, she saw that deep pink color. That made her curious and when the sock continued to slide off, she could see more of the skin and was very impressed. She could see the arch of the foot, and then the ball of the foot. Once the sock came off the toes, she had a full look at the bottom of Darby’s left foot, and it stunned her. The sole was meaty, and the skin had a deep pink shade. It made it look extremely soft. “Wow!!! Look how pink her foot is! I have never seen anyone with that kind of color before. It makes her foot look so soft.” she said in awe.

Cheyenne dropped the empty sock, and she looked at the bottom of the foot. She agreed with Molly because that skin was very pink and looked extremely soft. She remembered when she saw that foot when Priscilla was tickling it. She didn’t focus on how it looked because she had to rescue Darby from being tortured. She saw how thick the toes looked, and everything just seemed to be perfect. She started to really like the foot, and she wanted to expose the other one. She wanted both feet to be naked, so she could touch them and see if they were as soft as they looked. “They do look really soft! Wow. Her foot is so pretty.” she said.

Darby felt embarrassed as she felt her sock come off and now Molly and Cheyenne could see her foot. This moment was always embarrassing because she knew the reactions of anyone who saw her feet. Every single time her foot was exposed, and especially when someone saw the soles of her feet, they were always so impressed with them. She never really thought about her feet being so beautiful to everyone, but everyone seemed to really like them. Even the normally stoic Thalia was gushing over them. Now, these two sweet ladies were going to make comments about them. She then felt her other sock sliding off and she couldn’t help but giggle. “Muh feet. Why does it always have to be muh feet? hehehe” she laughed to herself.

“Because your feet are absolutely perfect! You should be grateful, Darby. Grateful that I am not tickling them myself. Hehehe” La Diabla teased. She let her fingers come off the ribs a little, so Cheyenne and Molly could induce all the tickling on Darby. She really loved being in this moment. She loved having fun and now that Darby’s feet were going to be tickled, she also felt her arousal building. She wished they were alone because she really wanted to make love to the heroic deputy.

Cheyenne finished pulling off the right sock and her eyes looked at the bottoms of both feet. They looked so helpless. They looked so tender and inviting. She then looked at Molly who had a very excited look on her face. She then rubbed her hands together since it was time to have some tickling fun with these large, pink feet. “Now, let’s see what happens when I do…this.” she said, then placed the tip of her finger on the heel and did a very quick stroke down the length of the foot.

“Heheheheheheheh that tickles!!!” Darby yelped as she felt that finger stroking her foot. It wasn’t a strong motion, but it was enough to get her to react. Her feet were always super sensitive and now she was at the mercy of these three women. “I am beggin’ ya!!! Please don’t tickle muh feet! Not muh feet!” she begged.

Cheyenne was stunned as she felt the skin of Darby’s foot. It was incredibly soft and tender. She also loved the way the foot trembled when she touched it, and hearing Darby beg. She thought she was crazy, but she never felt a foot as soft as Darby’s. It seemed almost impossible for feet to be that soft. She got to tickle a few feet in her lifetime, and even did her massaging technique on other pairs of feet, and no one ever had skin like this before. “Wow!! Her feet are SOFT!!! I mean, really really soft. Just like some kind of silk or something. Touch her foot. You will see what I am saying.” she told Molly.

Molly was curious about Cheyenne’s reaction. She knew feet could be soft, especially if they were inside footwear all the time. Her own feet were pretty soft. She wondered why Cheyenne reacted that way and judging by Darby’s reaction, these feet had to be really ticklish. She then reached her right index finger down and stroked the same left foot that Cheyenne had just touched. She did a stroke right down the length of the sole, going from the heel, into the arch and off the bottom of the foot. Her eyes grew large as she now understood what Cheyenne was talking about. That skin was indeed the softest she had ever felt on a foot before. “Wow!! They ARE SOFT!!! You are right! It is like a newborn baby’s skin. Amazing….” she said.

“AAAAHHHHHHHHH that tickles! Hehehehehe” Darby squealed as she felt those fingers stroking her foot. The intense ticklish sensations tore right through her body. She also heard them talking about how soft her feet were, and she felt so embarrassed. It was the same reaction everyone else had when they touched her feet for the first time. She didn’t know why her feet were so soft. She figured many women probably had soft feet like hers. Apparently, hers were a rare kind as every single person who touched her feet all had the same amazed reaction. “Hehehe come on, don’t tickle muh feet. This is embarrassing….” she giggled.

Cheyenne looked at the pink feet and after touching them, she just had to touch them again. She then placed her finger directly in the middle of the arch and did a slight circle with it. She loved the reaction from that touch as she saw Darby’s thick toes clenching together and heard a strong giggle coming from Darby. She giggled to herself and continued to make the small circle. She then started to make the circle bigger and covered more of the arch area. The foot started to wiggle around, and she just couldn’t help but laugh over that reaction. These were very ticklish feet, and it was going to be a lot of fun to play with them. “Hey Molly, can you hold her ankle? Keep her foot still so I can get a good tickle in. hehehe” she requested.

“Sure!” Molly responded. She then held onto the left ankle and watched as Cheyenne’s fingers slowly traced all over that sensitive sole. She started to laugh as the right foot desperately covered the left one, trying to protect it from the tickling finger. “hehehehe she is so sensitive! This is fun!” she laughed.

“Darby! Hold your foot still while I tickle it!” Cheyenne playfully scolded. She then started to touch the right foot and then that foot went right back to its original position and the toes started to clench together again. This amused her a lot and then she went back to the left foot. This time, she started to softly stroke her finger across the ball of the foot, and once again, the right foot snapped over and hit her finger. “Hehehehe you are so funny!” she laughed.

Darby couldn’t help but whimper as she felt those fingers tickling the bottoms of her feet. She was trying to be a good sport about this situation, but the tickling feeling was too strong. Her feet were too sensitive, and she had to react. She wondered if she could somehow get free, but with La Diabla and Molly sitting on her, she was effectively neutralized from doing anything. She just had to pray that Cheyenne didn’t tickle her feet for very long. Then she felt those dainty fingers zipping up and down both of her feet and that forced her to react. “HAHAHAH CHEYENNE!!! DON’T TICKLE MUH FEET!!! IT TICKLES!!! HAHAHAHAHA” she bellowed.

“Darby!! Be quiet!!! You are going to wake up the whole house! Hehehe Will you just shut up and let Cheyenne tickle those HUGE feet of yours? Hehehe” La Diabla teased. She loved listening to Darby’s laughter and knowing that her feet were being tickled got her really excited. If there was one spot she absolutely loved to tickle on Darby, it was definitely those feet. She was happy Cheyenne and Molly got to experience tickling those soft feet. She also started to get very aroused as the sound of Darby’s laughter and the squirming of her body was driving her crazy. She thought about when they last made love to one another. It had been several months, and she thought about it a lot. She loved the orgasm she gave Darby. She loved making this woman feel the ultimate pleasure. It had been a while since she had sex, because she wanted to avoid having sex with either the women or men of the Elu tribe. It would have been awkward, even though there was one woman in the tribe she wouldn’t have minded. She snapped out of her daydream, and then lowered her head next to Darby’s again. “Poor, poor Darby. Having her big feet tickled by sweet and innocent Cheyenne. Serves you right! You actually should be happy SHE is tickling you. Because we both know what would happen if I tickled those sweet feet of yours. Hehehehe” she whispered with a menacing laugh.

Hearing La Diabla’s voice in her ear, along with her breath sent chills down Darby’s spine. She started to get turned on, but the tickling of her feet forced her to laugh herself silly. The fingers were dancing up and down her soles and she couldn’t move her feet fast enough to protect them. She closed her eyes and tried to think of anything else to distract her from that soft tickling of her feet. She thought about what La Diabla looked like naked, and she always enjoyed that sight. She wished she could touch her and play with her. She didn’t get the chance to make her lover have an orgasm because of the damage that cream did to her womanhood. But if she got the chance now, she wanted to give her that feeling. Then she got distracted when the fingers got dangerously close to her toes! “HAHAHAHA NOOOO!! NOT THERE!! CHEYENNE, NOT THERE!!!” she begged.

Cheyenne continued to giggle to herself as she heard that desperate begging. She was lost in her thoughts as her fingers fluttered up and down both feet. She discovered that the heels were super sensitive as well. That surprised her because that area was usually not as ticklish, but Darby’s was. Then she moved her fingers towards those chunky toes and that was when she heard that desperate begging. That could only mean one thing. The toes had to be extremely ticklish. She stopped the tickling, then looked at Molly. “Hey, do you think her toes are really bad?” she asked with a smile.

Molly was truly enjoying watching Cheyenne tickle the bottoms of Darby’s feet. She loved the way the fingers would sink into that tender flesh and produce a very beautiful laugh. It was amazing that someone as strong and brave as Darby was so devastatingly ticklish on her feet. Now she understood the torture Darby experienced at the hands of those villains she faced in Santa Selena and Thalia. She even knew how bad it could be because her own feet were tormented a few times with Pam and that tickle gang from school. Now she saw her friend’s beautiful face looking at her. She heard that question and her heart started to race. She was enjoying the tickling of those deep pink feet. She also felt the urge to tickle them herself. “I think so! I think we should find out. Hehehe Can I tickle them too?” she asked.

“Yes!! You get that pesky right foot, and I will get the left one. Ready?” Cheyenne asked. She felt a thrill go through her body and when she said “go”, she plunged her fingers onto the undersides of the thick toes and wriggled them. She was rewarded with a very delightful shriek of laughter.

“HAHAHAHA NOOOOOO!!! HAHAHAHAHA NOT MUH TOES!!! LEAVE HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA MUH TOES ALONE!!!!” Darby roared as she felt those fingers invading the toes of both of her feet. The sensations were simply overwhelming, and she had to scream as loud as she could. Her toes were a severe weakness and couldn’t stand it.

La Diabla couldn’t help but laugh when she heard Darby screaming. She then clamped her hands around Darby’s mouth to prevent her from alerting the entire house. She could feel that very strong breath on her palms and she held on for dear life. She heard Darby screaming about her toes, and that made her think about the time when she tickled those same toes. That always drove Darby mad and even with someone as small and diminutive as Cheyenne and Molly tickling those toes, there would still be a devastating effect on Darby. She couldn’t help but laugh about the entire situation. This was going to be something she would tease her lover about for many years to come. Darby was taken down by two smaller women and tickled her into submission. “Hehehehe does it tickle? Tell me, are you ticklish?” she taunted in Darby’s ear.

Darby heard those taunts and that made her laugh even more. Those tiny fingers of the two women were really digging into her toe crevices and she felt those strong tidal waves of ticklish energy throughout her entire body. Her mind knew they weren’t trying to torture her, but the effect was still the same. Having those hands over her mouth made her feel even more helpless and now she started to have tears of laughter flow from her eyes. She felt fingers in the crevice near her baby toe and she really started to buck her body.

Molly giggled to herself as her finger explored the crevice between the baby toe and ring toe. That seemed to give a great reaction because the toes were clenched tight and trying to trap her fingers. She looked over at the left foot and saw Cheyenne’s fingers tickling the undersides of the toes. She still marveled over the softness of the foot and the sensitivity. It was starting to become addictive. She had a lot of fun tickling Cheyenne’s feet back at the school, but tickling Darby’s feet would live in her memories forever. This could be the only time she ever touched feet like these, and she wanted to savor the moment. “I can’t believe her feet are this ticklish! Hehehe I mean, I know mine are really bad, and I know yours are also very ticklish. But hers? I mean, she is really, really, really ticklish on her feet.” she told her.

“I know! I never tickled feet like these before. It is weird to see, because she really is such a heroic woman. She is really good at fighting, and she is so noble. But her feet? Really ticklish! Hehehe” Cheyenne laughed. She then fluttered her fingers away from the toes and resumed tickling the sole. Her fingers went right back to the arch area and heard another squeal. She started to laugh to herself again because Darby had to be going absolutely crazy.

“Hehehe I know. This is fun.” Molly responded. She then moved her fingers out of the toes and started to drum her fingertips up and down the sole. She loved how soft the heel was and focused on tickling that area of the foot. She thought about how they had the noble deputy from Plotsville in a ticklish situation and was happy that La Diabla was helping out. She was also a strong woman and then her mind thought of something. She wondered if Darby was this ticklish, could the same be for La Diabla? “Hey, is Qalataqa ticklish on her feet too?” she asked.

Cheyenne heard that question and her mind immediately knew the answer. She had discovered it herself when she helped the outlaw to safety and worked on her feet with the technique. It wasn’t a major secret because others witnessed La Diabla being tickle tortured, including Ann from her school. But she still felt like she should not talk about it. “Um….well. hehehe I don’t know if I should say.” she grinned.

Molly heard that reaction and she felt nervous. Just by listening to the sound of Cheyenne’s voice, she figured that La Diabla did in fact have ticklish feet, but she shouldn’t try to purse that idea. She remembered that even though she had been nothing but nice to her, La Diabla was still a dangerous outlaw. She figured she would just imagine it and that would be enough. “hehehe ok. I won’t ask it again. I think you answered my question. Hehehehe” she giggled.

“Yeah….let’s just say she has a talent for getting revenge. Hehehe” Cheyenne laughed. She then fluttered her fingers up and down the sole and could still hear that tortured laughter. Her fingers made a zig zag motion from the heel to the outside edge of the sole, back into the arch, to the instep, then across the ball of the foot and stopped at the baby toe. That sound Darby was making really got her into a fit of giggles. She fully enjoyed tickling these feet, but then started to wonder if she should stop. She didn’t want to torture Darby, just to have some fun with her. “Do you think we should stop? She has been laughing for a while now.” she asked, then stopped her fingers from tickling the soft feet.

Molly heard the question asked and she wondered if they were torturing poor Darby. It was a lot of fun tickling these feet, but she didn’t want to truly torture her. She paused her tickling fingers and waited to see if Darby was ok. “I think we should let her rest for a moment.”

Darby let out a moan of pleasure as the tickling of her feet stopped. She could still feel those tingles across her soles and her body was still very sensitive, but at least she was not actually getting tickled. She started to breathe hard, and she giggled just from being in this situation. The attack on her toes really rocked her and she hoped her torment was all over. “Hehehehe….you guys….hehehe got me really good.” she wheezed.

“Are we torturing you? I like tickling your feet, but I don’t want to torture you.” Cheyenne told her. She looked at those quivering soles and even though she had the urge to tickle them again, she wanted to make sure Darby was ok.

“No, you are not….torturing me. hehehe You got me really good though.” Darby wheezed. She did appreciate Cheyenne asking her if she was ok and if she was tortured. She loved that woman’s kind heart.

“They are not torturing you, but they should! Hehehe I think you are ready for another round of foot tickling! Maybe then, you will learn to behave yourself!” La Diabla threatened. She was truly enjoying Darby’s predicament and wanted to milk it as far as she could.

“What??? Salem!! That’s not nice! Hehehehe come on, get off of me, you cow! Hehehe” Darby joked.

“Did you really just call me a cow? Oh, you are really going to get it now! Cheyenne? Molly? Tickle those feet of hers! I got her…….RIBS!!!!” La Diabla instructed. She then jammed her fingers of her left hand right into Darby’s left ribs, and used her right hand to cover her mouth to prevent a very loud scream from coming out. She immediately felt Darby scream and jerk her body around, and now it was time to make her suffer a little bit.

“Aaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha noooo!!! Noooooooooo!!!” Darby screamed as loud as she could into La Diabla’s hand, which muffled the sound. She did not expect her ribs to get tickled, and now she started to feel all of those intense sensations throughout her body. She closed her eyes and just laughed as hard as she could.

Cheyenne burst into laughter when she heard La Diabla’s instruction, then that very loud muffled laughter coming from Darby. She understood why it happened as Darby gave La Diabla a playful insult. She then looked at those helpless feet again and shrugged her shoulders. Darby did say she wasn’t getting tortured, so she figured she might as well start tickling again. She then drummed her fingers up and down the left foot. She loved the way her fingers would sink into that pink flesh. It truly was a lot of fun touching feet this soft. She looked over at Molly and it appeared she was having fun as well.

Molly laughed when she heard that muffled scream. She really did love the way they all are interacting, and it was a very fun time. Like Cheyenne, she was happy that Darby said she wasn’t being tortured, so that meant she could tickle the feet again. She softly stroked her fingers up and down that tender sole and loved the hysterical laughter coming from Darby. What she really loved was the bond between the three women. After hearing their stories, she could tell all three of the women in here really liked each other and were close. It was weird that a woman that was in law enforcement was great friends with an outlaw, but it was still very nice. It made her think that La Diabla was probably changing her ways and would not return to criminal life. She really hoped that was the case because she was such a nice woman, and she also found her very beautiful. Molly looked down at the right foot and loved how her fingers made their ticklish path across that meaty sole. She focused on the outside edge of the foot and felt how tense the foot was. Then she moved her fingers right back through the arch and towards the instep, which made Darby squeal again. “hehehe she laughs so hard. Poor thing. Such ticklish feet!” she teased.

La Diabla loved the way Darby was laughing, and she loved the way she was digging her fingers into those ribs. She wanted her revenge, and already started to think of ways she and Darby could be alone together and have sex. It wouldn’t be tonight, but somehow, someway, before she went back to California, she and Darby would have to make love. She then felt something wet on her hand that was covering Darby’s mouth. She then realized that Darby was trying to lick her hand. “Hey!! Are you licking my hand?” she asked, then stopped her rib tickling to allow her to speak.

“HHEHEHEHEHE YES!!! GET OFF MEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHA THEY’RE TICKLING MUH FEET!!!” Darby laughed as she was happy the rib tickling stopped, but the foot tickling kept going. She then felt the fingers stop and she moaned in relief. She laid her head flat on the bed and tried to catch her breath. As she tried to rest, she heard laughter from all three women in the room with her. That made her laugh because they were really cracking up.

“You actually licked my hand? Hahahahaha You are crazy!!! Tu eres loca!! Hahaha” La Diabla joked, then wiped her hand on Darby’s shirt. She couldn’t believe that had happened and had the urge to tickle her again.

“Hehehe I am desperate, ok? Hehehe Please…can all of you stop tickling me please? Mercy….mercy.” Darby begged.

La Diabla tried to suppress her laughter because it sounded so cute that Darby was begging for mercy. She took a deep breath and figured it was probably a good time to stop. She then looked behind her and saw Molly right next to her. “Hey you two, should Darby have mercy? Or do you still want to keep tickling her feet?” she asked.

Cheyenne was on her back on the floor, trying to stop herself from laughing so hard. Hearing that Darby licked La Diabla’s hand was very funny to her, and she just had to laugh. She slowly sat up and shook her head. She then used her right hand to wipe away a tear of laughter from her eye. “She licked her hand! Hehehehe That was so funny. Should we have mercy on her? Only if she apologizes for tickling me! hehehe” she giggled.

La Diabla grinned and then leaned closer to Darby’s head. “Ok hand licker, are you going to apologize for tickling Cheyenne? If you don’t, then you know what happens to your feet….” she asked.

“I apologize!! I apologize!!! I’m sorry Cheyenne!! I am sorry for ticking you!!” Darby answered without hesitation. She figured it was best to beg for mercy as she was getting worn down from all the tickling.

“Well, I guess we should let you up then. Serves you right! Tickling innocent people like that. You should be ashamed! Hahaha” La Diabla joked. She then leaned down closer to Darby and whispered into her ear. “If you wanted to lick something, I got somewhere I would love for you to lick…..” she teased.

Darby felt her nipples swell when she heard those words. She did wish they could make love, but Cheyenne and Molly were in here. She then giggled a little and felt La Diabla getting up off her body. She also felt Molly getting off her legs and she just laid there for a moment, trying to recover from the tickle attack. “Thank you…..thank you for your mercy….” she panted.

Cheyenne stood up and stood next to Molly. She looked down at the bed and seeing Darby laying there exhausted was a fun thing. She had a lot of fun and was very happy she was here. She then looked at La Diabla and went over to her and hugged her. “Thank you for being my hero again. Hehehe Darby was really torturing me. I am glad we got her back! We are a great team!” she grinned.

La Diabla loved that hug from Cheyenne, and she smiled. She then released the hug and looked at Darby laying there. She could see those pink barefeet, and that tired body on the bed. She could also see the discarded boots and socks on the floor. “You are welcome, my friend. I am always here to protect you from evil deputies. Hehehehe Hey, evil deputy, care to get off the bed, so Molly and Cheyenne can get ready for sleep? Come on, get up!” she taunted.

Darby laughed when she heard that and knew La Diabla had to be really enjoying herself at the moment. She then slowly rolled over onto her back, then dragged her feet to the floor and sat up. She looked at the three women standing up and looking right at her. She adored the looks on their faces and they all had a good time, even at her expense. “I can’t believe you all did that to me. hehehe I may have to get muh revenge one day….” she grinned, then stood up.

“I dare you to even try! Hehehehe” La Diabla cracked right back at her. She then went over to her and gave Darby a hug. She felt her warmth and she really wished they could be alone. “Thank you for being such a good sport. I think you are going to rest really well tonight. Haha” she laughed.

“Hehehe it was fun. I hope that never happens again though. Muh feet are just too ticklish! Ok, I hope all of you have a good night’s rest. This has been such a great night, and I look forward to seeing all of you at breakfast.” Darby told them. She then went over and hugged Molly, then she went over to hug Cheyenne goodnight.

“Thank you for letting us tickle you, Darby. I hope we weren’t too mean with your feet. Hehehe It was so much fun. And thank you for being such an amazing person. I am so happy to see you again after so many months.” Cheyenne told her, then gave her a kiss on the cheek. She really liked Darby and was thrilled she was here again.

“I am very happy to see you too. Hehehe now, you are close to muh home, and I hope you enjoy your stay.” Darby told her.

“I wish I could see your home! How far away is Plotsville from here?” Cheyenne asked. She remembered the name of the town as she would consistently send letters to Darby.

“Not too far. Far enough that you have to take a train ride, but not too far. Hehehe Hey, maybe you should come to visit Plotsville. Since you are all out here, why not come to muh hometown and stay for a couple of days? Unless you have to go back on Sunday.” Darby offered. She liked the idea of these three women coming to visit Plotsville, and it also would give her an opportunity to possibly spend time with La Diabla without so many people in one home.

“I like that idea! I don’t really have to go back immediately. I am on summer vacation, so I would love to see Plotsville! How about you, Molly?” Cheyenne asked with excitement in her voice. The thought of visiting a town in Texas was exciting. She would read newspaper clippings of events in Texas, and now she wanted to see one in person.

“I don’t have to go back immediately either. I like the idea of seeing an authentic Texas town!” Molly responded. She had never traveled outside of California before, and now she had an opportunity to spend more time away. She felt excitement in her body because this would be the best summer vacation she ever had.

La Diabla smiled as she heard the enthusiasm of Cheyenne and Molly. She did like the idea of visiting Plostville again for one reason and one reason only. She wanted to spend time with Darby. She knew she couldn’t walk around the town because someone might recognize her, but since she visited the town a few months ago, she wanted to visit again and spend that time. “Well, I guess we can go visit Plotsville. I think it will be a great idea.” she added, then winked at Darby.

Darby saw that wink and she felt excited. She was going to spend some time with that beautiful woman, and also show Cheyenne and Molly around town. “Well, that settles it. After we visit here, we can go back to Plotsville and have a great time.” she told them.

“Yes!!! Thank you, Darby! This will be so much fun. I am looking forward to seeing the town you are so famous in. hehehe” Cheyenne said with her smile.

“Yes, it will be fun to have you all around. Ok, I think I have kept all of you up long enough, let me go to my room and get some shut eye. Hehehe After the way all of you tickled me like that, I am a bit tired. Haha” Darby joked. She then bent down to pick up her boots and socks and headed towards the door. She figured she might as well go barefoot since her room was not too far away, and didn’t want to have to take them off again.

“Goodnight Darby. See you in the morning.” La Diabla told her as she saw Darby walking out of the room. She wanted to kiss her, but she wasn’t alone. She then looked at the excited faces of Cheyenne and Molly. They seemed to be having a good time, and that meant a lot to her. “Ok ladies, time for bed. You both did a fantastic job tickling those big ol’ feet of hers. Hahaha I am so proud of you.” she grinned, then went to her bed.

“Hehehe it was fun! Plus, I have never touched feet that soft before. That was something to behold! Maybe one day she would let me do my technique on her. I want to make her feel good too. Hehe.” Cheyenne told the others. She then got ready for bed and couldn’t wait for the next day of her adventure.

Darby made it to the door of her guest room and right when she was about to open it, she saw Becky coming her way. She looked really tired and also noticed she was barefoot too. She saw her holding her boots and socks in her hands and found it odd that they both were doing the same thing. She only hoped that poor Becky wasn’t tickled like she was. “Hey Becky, ready for bed? You look so tired.” she told her.

Becky was surprised to see Darby at the door as she made her way from Kylie and Vera’s room. She was exhausted, but also felt a glow about her body. That orgasm felt incredible, and she could barely walk. She also noticed Darby was barefoot and holding her boots and socks too. She really hoped that her feet weren’t tickled like hers was because she knew just how sensitive Darby’s feet were. “Yeah, I am really tired. I want to go to sleep and sleep forever….” she said with a tired smile.

“Ok, let’s go inside and get to bed. From the sounds of it, Phoebe has something planned for us tomorrow, so let’s get a good night’s rest. Come on, let’s go inside.” Darby told her then went inside the room. She made it to her bed and as she sat down, she thought about the fun she had so far at this gathering. She got to see the woman she loved, she got to see her sweet friend Cheyenne, and she also got to see her dear friend Bessie, along with Phoebe and the rest of the ladies. She hoped they would all stay friends and share that bond with one another. Now, she looked forward to what the rest of the weekend would bring.

THE NEXT MORNING

Phoebe woke up and felt really good inside. She wanted to get up a little early to get things ready for all of her guests. She thought about the previous night and how successful it was. She loved seeing all of the ladies here, and even got to meet someone new with Molly. This event meant a lot to her. Going through that nightmare in Ciudad Del Reina made her really appreciate all the women that were here. She knew today would be fun. She had an event planned for them, and then they would go to the nearest town, and she would buy them some clothes or any gifts they wanted to take back home with them. That would be after lunch. Then they would have another grand dinner, and it would be the final night of the event as the guests were leaving on Sunday. Phoebe got dressed and then made it downstairs to help with preparations. Once she made it to the first floor, she saw Bessie standing there. She looked so beautiful as always and she walked up to her. “Good morning, Bessie! I hope you slept well.” she told her.

Bessie heard Phoebe’s voice and saw her walking towards her. She always did appreciate that smile and she loved seeing that pretty face. She did have a good night’s rest, even though she still had so many things on her mind. She did enjoy having all those ladies together and when they were talking about their adventure against Thalia, it was a tough time for her. Even though talking about it was helping her, she still felt that pain of what Thalia told her. She still felt like a whore and a slut. It was good hearing how Gertrude and Mia both relied on each other to help them through their trauma. She didn’t want to tell Phoebe what Thalia did to her. She only told her how she was tortured but left out the names she was called. She tried her best to not think of herself like that, but she thought facts were facts. She did in fact sleep with so many women, and several of them were in the house right now. She focused on putting on a happy face, so that no one could see her pain. “Yes, I slept well. I hope yours was very good too.” she told her.

“It was very nice. But and I will be honest with you, I wish you were in bed with me. Hearing those stories again made me miss our times together. I think it would have been a lot of fun if you know, we had our fun together with so many women in this house. Hehe” Phoebe teased. She was hoping that seeing all the women come back and give such great energy would make Bessie feel better.

“Phoebe!!! Shhh!! Hehehe” Bessie responded. She looked around the room to make sure no one heard that. “They could hear you. We can’t do anything with them here!” she told her.

“I guess you’re right. I just miss you, Bessie. I miss our times together. I want to tickle you and play with you again. It has been so long and…..well, I just miss you.” Phoebe told her. She really wanted to experience those special times again and hoped Bessie would want to play along.

“Phoebe, I know it has been a long time, but let’s just take it one day at a time ok. I miss you too, but, well….I think when the time is right, we can play again, ok?” Bessie responded. She didn’t know how to tell her that she didn’t want any sexual relations right now out of fear she was going to feel like a whore. She had no idea when that would change, but for now, she just couldn’t bring herself to having sex with anyone.

Phoebe heard that tone in Bessie’s voice and it concerned her. She wondered what was wrong with her friend. Ever since she returned from Mexico, she was distant sexually. She still worked well with her running the business, but when it came to intimacy, Bessie was very distant when they used to play a lot. She figured she shouldn’t push it and tried to remain patient. She wished she knew what was bothering her beautiful friend so she could help her. She missed touching that mocha colored skin. She missed tickling her and hearing that laugh. She missed having sex with her and making her have very strong orgasms. She nodded her head and smiled. “Ok, well, is the event we planned set to go today?” she asked.

“Yes, I confirmed with Mr. Mulligan, and he will arrive at the scheduled time. I also have the carriages ready to escort the guests to the place and we will have fun! I am really looking forward to it.” Bessie told her. She did like the events planned and couldn’t wait to tell the guests.

“Thank you, you are amazing! Ok, let’s get ready for breakfast. I am so glad everyone is here. We are such a great group, and I look forward to spending time with them. I even have a meeting planned tonight after dinner with Bella. I want to see if we can get her delicious wine to be sold here around town.” Phoebe said. She admired Bella for her fantastic wine, but also her physical beauty, grace and style. She was the oldest woman here, and she carried herself like royalty. She wanted to get to know her a little better and potentially have some kind of business deal.

The guests started to come down the stairs and headed to the dining room. They all sat at the table, and this time, Phoebe had them mix it up so they could sit with someone different. She wanted them all to bond with each other, and she wanted to create memories. At the table, she would still sit at the head of the table, but this time Bessie would be at the other end. On her left, La Diabla would sit closest to her, followed by Becky, Molly, Veronica, Kylie and Bella. On the right hand side, would be Cheyenne, Gertrude, Becky, Mia, and Gabby. Breakfast was served, and she gave a toast. She then sat back and watched them all enjoy their meals.

“Thank you for giving us a great breakfast. I really liked it.” Cheyenne told Phoebe as she finished her meal. She enjoyed sitting next to Phoebe and even got a chance to tell her how school went for her in her first year. She talked about all the great subjects and tests, and how much she loved meeting her new friends. She also wanted to thank Phoebe for paying for her schooling. “I thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for your generosity. Without you helping me, I wouldn’t be at the school. I want you to know that I will get all good grades because I want you to be proud of me.” she told her.

“It is my absolute pleasure, Cheyenne. You really deserved it. I love reading your letters that you send me too. You are such a great woman, and I am glad you also brought a school mate with you. I know next school year will be even better.” Phoebe responded. She adored Cheyenne and she still felt guilty her mother played a part in Cheyenne’s misery. She was full of love and spirit that being part of a sex slave ring was tragic. She spoke with La Diabla on her left and she loved interacting with her. She also hoped that somehow, someway she could play with her and tickle her. She giggled thinking about that, and then she saw Vera coming in with some fresh coffee and water for the guests. Phoebe watched as everyone was finishing up and it was time to announce their plans for the day. “Ladies, ladies! Thank you for being here and I hope you enjoyed your breakfasts. I wanted to let you know that today, I have some special plans for you. I think it is a great opportunity for us to have some fun and make memories.” she announced.

“Yes, we love that you are all here, and I hope today is something you will always remember.” Bessie added. She loved speaking to Bella and Gabby at her end of the table. It did feel good to speak to the different women, and they would all be a lot closer after this weekend.

“Before we have lunch in town, I will invite you to one of my farms where I have a special surprise. We are all going to watch a vaudeville show today! Mr. Mulligan’s vaudeville show is a very popular event and he and his people will put on a special show just for us today! After the show, we will head back into town for lunch and some shopping. I want you all to have a great time.” Phoebe announced. She managed to book a popular vaudeville show to perform at a cleared barn on one of her cattle properties for the ladies. That type of show was very popular, and many people loved them.

“That is amazing! I always wanted to go to one of those shows.” Darby said as she heard the news.

Phoebe smiled when she heard the excited chatter in the room. She loved seeing all of their smiles and couldn’t wait until saw the show, then went shopping as well. She then looked over at La Diabla and she had a smile, but didn’t seem as excited. “Are you ok? I hope the show won’t bore you. Hehehe” she teased.

“Hehehe no, it is not that. It is just….well, I may have to skip the show. I can’t really be seen by anyone outside of this room. I can’t take the chance of someone recognizing me. I really don’t want to go to prison. I will just wait around the house, and I hope all of you have a great time.” La Diabla replied. She would have liked to see the show, but if someone recognized her, she could possibly be captured, and all the others would be arrested for aiding and abetting a fugitive.

Phoebe heard that concern and she knew exactly why La Diabla had that concern. She then started to smile, then reached her left hand out and touched La Diabla’s right hand. “I know you are concerned about that, but I thought about that possibility. It is why I booked it on my property. I can control the environment. So, I did have my men prepare a spot for you in the hayloft above so you can view it and not be seen. Stay within your disguise and you won’t be noticed.” she told her.

“Really? You did that for me? I, well, thank you. Are you sure? I mean, I don’t want to jeopardize anyone for hiding me. I don’t want to be a burden.” La Diabla responded. She felt happy that Phoebe even thought about her and her situation.

“Salem, how could I possibly leave you out of things? I want you to enjoy yourself as well. For everything you have done to help all these women inside this room, including myself in Santa Selena, there was no way I was going to leave you out. For lunch we have a private room, but you may not be able to shop with us. I hope that is ok. Hehehe” Phoebe told her. She loved seeing the outlaw smiling at the moment. She thought about all the great things La Diabla did for everyone in the room, especially her. Even though she was being tortured by La Diabla, the outlaw still managed to free her and even comforted her when her mother had abandoned her. In her eyes, La Diabla was a true hero. She also had a small crush on her and hoped one day they could have a very fun and sexual interaction.

“Thank you. I really appreciate you. Yes, I won’t be able to go shopping, but I don’t need much anyway. I am not fancy like the rest of you. Hehe” La Diabla grinned. She then looked over at the rest of the ladies and loved the good energy within the room. She knew she still had to be very careful but looked forward to having a good time.

“Yes, you will miss out on all the great shopping. I have to get some things for myself. I have a ball I have to attend this week, so I need a new evening gown. It should be a good time.” Phoebe told her. She looked forward to that event as it was something that all the rich socialites attended. She already knew Bessie would be attending, which she was very happy about. Bessie was not her “servant” but her business manager, so she would be able to attend the main gathering instead of being with the other servants.

“You are going to a ball this week? That sounds amazing! I have read about those events, and it seems really exciting.” Cheyenne chimed in as she overheard Phoebe speaking to La Diabla. She read about those dances in books, and she would imagine herself going to one. She knew that was impossible, but she loved to think about it.

“Yes, this ball coming up will be such a great event. It is definitely something every lady should attend at least once in her life.” Phoebe smiled back. She looked over at Cheyenne and saw the fascination on her face. She adored the young woman, and then an idea came to mind. “Hey, would you like to go to the ball? I will be happy to invite you to attend with me as a special guest. You can even take Molly, and you too Salem!” she offered.

“Really? Are you serious?” Cheyenne asked in surprise. She wanted to make sure she heard that right, because going to a ball would be a once in a lifetime opportunity for her.

“Yes, I am serious. I would love to have you go with me and Bessie. Well, unless you have to leave back home tomorrow.” Phoebe told her. She remembered that they were here for the weekend but hoped that she could take Cheyenne along.

“I don’t have to go back home tomorrow, and we are also going to visit Plotsville too! Qalataqa, can I go to the ball?” Cheyenne asked. She wanted to make sure that her companion was ok with staying longer than expected.

“Yes, we can stay. I don’t have any plans back home, so we might as well enjoy ourselves. Cheyenne, this is your summer vacation. If you want to stay, we will stay. But you won’t see me at the ball. Even if I wasn’t a wanted woman, I rather not hang around those stuffy people. Nope, not for me. hehehe” La Diabla joked. She never liked high society, going back to her childhood. The rich people would often look down on her and her mother, so she made it a point to rob them. She loved the look of excitement on Cheyenne’s face, and it seemed to really make her happy. The young woman deserved to have fun on her summer break, and it would also give her opportunities to spend time with Darby the longer they stayed away from home.

“I can’t believe it! I am going to a ball!! But I don’t have a dress.” Cheyenne said as she realized she did not own one single formal clothing item at all. She knew she couldn’t wear her tribal clothing, and she definitely did not own any fancy English clothing.

“I will buy you and Molly a dress for the evening. Cheyenne, I am so happy you will go. You three can stay here for a week if you like since the ball is not until later in the week. I would be honored if you were my extended guests.” Phoebe offered. She liked the idea of spending more time with the three ladies and looked forward to getting to know them more. Soon, the conversations resumed in the dining room and each of the women were in a very good mood. Phoebe loved it all. This was such a great moment and knew that this was going to be a week to remember.

“Thank you, Phoebe! Thank you for everything. Wow, I am going to a ball!” Cheyenne said with great enthusiasm. Molly was engaged in conversation at the moment with Veronica at the moment. She couldn’t wait to share the great news with her. For the first time in her life, she would be like the characters in the novels she read and would be attending a very fancy ball. This was already shaping up to be a great summer vacation.

UP NEXT: More fun for the ladies as Gertrude finds a new victim and Phoebe enhances a new friendship.

Ok folks, how did you like this chapter? The ladies are all having fun at the reunion. After the mayhem and chaos against Thalia, it is good for them to just have a good time with each other and continue to build those bonds! Sylvia is still lurking out there and has a plan in mind as the series continues. Thank you for your continued support! I really do love the comments and please, keep them going!

Characters featured in this part:

Attachments

• 02. Becky - WEB FRIENDLY.png
    02. Becky - WEB FRIENDLY.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Kylie-LOW RES.png
    Kylie-LOW RES.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 01.-DARBY--LOW-RES[8260].png
    01.-DARBY--LOW-RES[8260].png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 02.-LA-DIABLA-LOW-RES[8264].png
    02.-LA-DIABLA-LOW-RES[8264].png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 03.-CHEYENNE-LOW-RES[8262].png
    03.-CHEYENNE-LOW-RES[8262].png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • Molly-LOWRES.png
    Molly-LOWRES.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • PHOEBE-WEB FRIENDLY[8425].png
    PHOEBE-WEB FRIENDLY[8425].png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 04.-BESSIE-LOW-RES[8261].png
    04.-BESSIE-LOW-RES[8261].png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back