• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

(Deputy's Universe) The Heiress: A coming storm (F/F) Part 6

primetime

Verified
Ok fans, time for another chapter in this series. Sylvia has made her mark and she will continue to do so. As we go along this journey, there will be some great moments. I am so excited to bring this Phase 4 to you. I want to include "feel good" moments, torturous moments, sensual moments, playful moments and to see the personalities of the characters involved. Thank you all for your support and I am really excited to keep bringing these stories to you. So, let's get the this next part and I hope you enjoy it as it is setting up future events. As always, your comments are most welcome and encouraged!

PART 6

April’s head lifted up and her eyes were in total shock. She wasn’t even breathing at the moment as she heard that location. This mysterious woman wanted to lick her nipples? That frightened her to her core because her nipples were very responsive. It seemed like this woman wanted to play with her sexually and she did not want that to happen. “My nipples? You want to lick my nipples?” she asked with fear.

“Yes, I think your nipples could use a nice licking. It will feel much better, don’t you agree?” Sylvia asked. She then looked at April’s chest covered by her bra. She started to become curious about what that naked chest looked like and got a little excited. She then looked right back at April, and it was time to get to business. “So, you now have your choices. If I were you, I would choose wisely because I will enjoy whatever it is. You can tell me where the proposal is. Or you can let me tickle you. Or finally, I can lick your nipples. So, April Keaton, what do you choose?” she asked.

April went speechless when she heard those horrible options. None of them were good for her well-being. The first choice would prevent physical torture, but ruin Phoebe’s plans. The second option was terrible because her body felt so ticklish at the moment. The third one was more sexual, and she did not want a sexual interaction with this woman. Fear gripped her soul, and she had no idea what to do. Now her emotions started to pour over and she wanted to cry. “I don’t know….I don’t know.” she started to cry.

“Hehehe awwwww……April sounds so sad. That’s not a choice. If I were you, I would pick something. You did say I could lick you. Because if I pick, I am going to have all three happen. I will lick you first, then tickle you, and you will give me the info. So, you might as well choose option 1 to avoid having to do it anyway.” Sylvia told her. She was curious about what the response would be. She then moved closer to April’s face and leaned closer. She could see the eyes getting wet from tears forming and that delighted her. Her victim was breaking, and it was going to be any moment before she surrendered. Her eyes then looked at those exposed armpits once again, and she wanted to tickle them again. She also thought about other parts of April’s body, and she knew she had time to explore them all. No one else was showing up to this office, so she could spend all night putting this woman through hell.

April had no idea what she was going to choose. All three were not good, and the thought of all three happening to her really made her panic. She did yell she could be licked before, but that was to stop the tickling. Her mind raced and she could see Sylvia staring right at her with this devious smile. She looked around the room, hoping for a miracle, but none was coming. “Please, let me go!! I don’t know anything!” she yelled out.

“Hehehe I will give you to the count of three, then I start doing all three. One………two…..” Sylvia began to count. She then lifted her fingers in the air and wiggled them.

“Ok, ok, ok!!! You can lick my nipples!” April yelled out before the count of three. She could tell the tickling was about to happen and that made her blurt out the least bad option. She hated the idea of her nipples being licked by this woman and not some lover, but if she was tickled again, she would lose control, maybe even with her bodily functions. After shouting her choice, she closed her eyes and let shame wash over her.

“Nice choice! I like that! I knew you had it in you. Hey, before I start licking, let me ask you this. Is this your first time having your nipples licked by a woman?” Sylvia asked. She wanted April to reveal some private information. If she did have affairs with women before, then what she planned to do to the spot between April’s legs probably wouldn’t be total shock. But if she never had, then that would probably break her for sure.

April felt ashamed over her decision and now this woman was asking her if she ever had a lesbian affair. She remembered a little experimentation in school, but she never went all the way. Just some kissing and touching, but never full sex, or full nudity for that matter. The thought of her nipples being licked by a woman blew her mind, but she did not want to be tickled anymore, and the licking of her belly button did feel nice. However, she did have to reveal her breasts and that would utterly humiliate her. “No….I haven’t.” she said meekly.

“Good! I think you will really enjoy this then. You seem so scared and shy now, but when I get started, this might be the path for you to finally enjoy the pleasure from a woman. Now, let’s see these tits of yours. They look big!” Sylvia taunted. The way April was so shy and turned red on her face let her know she was just about broken. It wouldn’t be too much longer before this woman told her everything. She then took her knife, then slipped the blade on the connecting piece of the two bra cups in the front. She could see April breathing harder and faster, so she knew she was frightened. With a quick flick of her wrists and a little sawing, she managed to cut that piece of fabric and now the cups were loose. She took the index fingers and thumbs of each hand and grabbed the inside edge of the cups. Since April was feeling so humiliated, she might as well make a spectacle out of revealing the breasts. “Here we go ladies!! The breasts of April Keaton!!!” she yelled, then pulled away at the cups.

April felt the cups leave her breasts and she closed her eyes. Once again, her breasts were forcefully revealed against her wishes. Kylie had revealed them when the young woman was torturing her, now this insane woman was. She felt the office air caressing her breasts and all she wanted to do was go into a hole and live there forever. “Stop….please cover me…” she said softly.

“Why would I do that? Are you kidding me? I must say April, your breasts are absolutely stunning! I like them! I really do!” Sylvia taunted as she stared at the size C breasts. They had a great shape to them. She also loved those large pink nipples, and she felt a tingle in her body. She was effectively destroying this legal assistant and having some fun for herself. She moved closer to the breasts and because April was trembling, the breasts were wobbling a bit. “Hmmm…ok, since you chose licking your nipples, I guess it is time to get started. Hehe” she giggled.

April looked on in terror as she saw Sylvia’s face s close to her breasts. With her arms and legs tied down, there was nothing she could do to protect her chest. She then lost her breath when she saw that pink tongue coming out and headed towards her nipples. This was the first time a woman ever did this to her and her body tensed up with anticipation. Then she felt it. She felt that wet tongue sliding against her nipple, and she winced. The licking happened again and again, and she felt odd. Even though she was terrified by this woman, her nipples had other ideas. They started to stiffen, and it surprised her. The feeling was actually pleasurable and that sent her mind into confusion. “You’re…..you’re licking my nipples.” was the only thing she could think of to say.

Sylvia paused her licking for a moment and giggled. This was one part of her job that she really liked. She loved the responses she would get from her victims whenever she introduced a sexual element to it. There was only one victim she encountered that had a lot of experience with women, and that was more fun than it should have been. But the first timers, those were special to her. Because she knew that even though their minds were confused, their bodies loved her touch. She looked over at April’s face, then back to the nipples. She could see how stiff they had become and now it was time to take advantage of this moment. She gently blew her breath across the nipples, and she saw a small shiver from April. “It feels good, doesn’t it? You can admit it.” she teased.

“I-I don’t know. It feels…weird.” April responded. She could see how stiff her nipples were and was confused why she was a little turned on. She then saw Sylvia leaning down again, and this time, her mouth covered her left nipple, then she felt the tongue flickering against it. She went speechless as she was trying to comprehend how this was all happening to her.

Sylvia sucked on and licked that pink nipple, doing her best to bring pleasure to April, but also confusing her mind. She started to get excited because her next move was sure to bring hell to April. As she licked and sucked on that nipple, she then lifted her hands and placed her fingertips on those exposed armpits and started to tickle them!

April could feel that sucking sensation on her nipples, when suddenly she felt a very strong ticklish feeling in her body. The woman’s hands were now tickling her armpits again and it really tickled her! She screamed in ticklish agony because after the nipple play got her somewhat aroused, she felt very sensitive. The sheer impact of those ticklish feelings really made her go crazy and she couldn’t take it anymore. She had to get this to stop because she was too ticklish for this moment. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!! PLEASE!!! DON’T TICKLE ME!!!! LICK ME!! LICK MEEEEEEEEE!!” she begged.

Sylvia took a moment to lift her head off the nipple but kept her fingers tickling the exposed armpits. She heard that desperation and it gave her another chance to screw with April’s mind. “I am licking you. Now I am tickling you too.” she taunted.

April felt the fingers scurrying all over the surfaces of her armpits and she wanted to jump out of her skin. It was too much, and she wanted it to all stop. She felt that tongue swishing around her nipple and her body was in turmoil. She didn’t mind the licking because it wasn’t torturous. It was embarrassing but it wasn’t tickling. The tickling of her armpits drove her wild. It was that constant feeling of those fingers stroking and scurrying all over the skin that was maddening. Now she started to contemplate surrendering to this woman. She thought that her agony could end if she just let this woman find the proposal. She tried to get that thought out of her mind, but the tickling was breaking her and if it didn’t stop, she would spill her guts.

Syliva was getting lost in tickling the armpits and licking these sweet nipples. She heard herself smacking and slurping on the nipples, and her fingers were just moving haphazardly across the armpits, with no distinct pattern. She liked doing that as she called it chaos tickling. Just move around with no rhyme or reason, and that would bring out the very worst sensations. She then moved her mouth off the nipple and started to lick the underside of the left breast. She heard a cute little shriek, and she smiled between licks. “You like this? I bet you do….” she teased, then kept licking.

April had no idea what to do anymore. The licking on the underside of her breasts felt good, but it also tickled her. Her armpits were also tickled and now the sensations doubled. She was tickled underneath her breasts by Kylie before and it was then she would have surrendered the combination to the safe to her. Now, history was repeating itself and she just couldn’t take it anymore. She wanted it to stop and there was the one thing she could do. Her mind started to think that perhaps she could still protect Phoebe because the document was in the safe. Then she felt the armpit tickling stop, and before she could react, those fingers were now tickling the undersides of her breasts. That was too intense for her, and she screamed. “AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH NO!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOO PLEASE NOOOOOOOOO!!” she roared.

“Hehe I bet you weren’t expecting that, were you? You got some ticklish titties?” Sylvia teased. She loved how she set up April for this moment. She wanted her to keep feeling pleasure and then stun her with even more tickle torture. She had discovered while in Europe that many women were very ticklish under their breasts. That was very delicate and sensitive skin, so it made a perfect tickle target. She just moved her fingers all over that area and loved how the breasts were wobbling. She could see those stiff nipples moving with the breasts and she bit her lower lip. She wanted to make April’s mind snap and finish her. “I am never going to stop. Never going to stop. Just think about that, my dear. Never going to stop. Never going to stop. Never going to stop.” she said hypnotically.

April’s eyes were shut tight, and she was screaming as loud as she could. The tickling on the undersides of her breasts was devastating. It was a true weak spot for her, and she felt her will slipping. Her body was tired. Her mind was in a state of confusion. She heard the words “never going to stop” over and over again. She started to believe it and that drove her wild. She had to do something because her body was now in a panic. She grunted, laughed, screamed, and begged as much as she could. The fingers just kept tickling her and there was no stopping. She then felt the fingers graze the outside edges of her breasts and she lost it. Her mind snapped as the ticklish feeling was too intense for her. “OK!!! I GIVE UP!! HAHAHAHAHAHA THE PROPOSAL!!! I KNOW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WHERE IT IS!!! PLEASE STOP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed.

Sylvia heard those words and smiled. It looked as though April was finally breaking and she would collect her prize. Now it was just a matter of making sure she wasn’t lying to get her to stop, so she kept tickling those breasts. She then positioned her fingers into claws, so she could use her nails. They weren’t long because of her job, but long enough for anyone to feel. “What was that? You want to tell me something? You better not be lying, or I will never stop!” she threatened.

April could feel those nails on her skin, and she felt an incredible amount of pressure. She was so exhausted at this point, and she just could not take being tickled anymore. She felt horrible inside because she was too ticklish, Phoebe was going to lose her chance at securing that new land for her business. Then she felt the nails slowly moving across her skin and the ticklish feelings returned in force. She looked up at Sylvia and screamed! “NOOOO!!!!! THE PROPOSAL!!! I WILL GIVE YOU THE PROPOSAL!!!!”

Sylvia moved her hands away and watched as April’s head slumped back down onto the desk. She was quite happy that she got this woman to break, but disappointed it went too fast for her. She then got closer to April’s head and then ran her fingers through her sweaty blond hair. “Awww…..someone suffered so much. Hehehe You are such a good girl, April. Now tell me, where is the proposal?” she asked in a sweet voice.

April’s guilt really started to weigh on her, but her body was just too weak. She closed her eyes for a moment, then slowly opened them. It was time to confess where the proposal was. “It….It is in the safe. In Mr. Hagman’s office.” she whimpered.

“Ah, good! I guess that is a great place to store it. hehehe” Sylvia giggled, then started to walk towards Mr. Hagman’s office. Before she entered the room, something dawned on her. If the document was in a safe, then she would need the combination. She turned back towards April and heard her whimpering. The woman was broken, and all she had to do was ask for the combination. “Oh, what is the combination to the safe?” she asked.

April closed her eyes because she knew that question was coming up. She still felt absolutely horrible that she broke so easily, and Phoebe’s plan would be ruined. In the back of her mind, she thought there was still one last chance she had to protect Phoebe. If she gave up the combination, then the deal would be over. But if she could somehow delay the opening of the safe, perhaps the assailant would leave. Her mind was all over the place, so rational thought was not happening for her at the moment. She felt her loyalty to Phoebe should remain and she took a deep breath. “I….I don’t know the combination….” she lied.

Sylvia’s face went from a smile to a snarl. This woman was still defying her. That got her a little angry because it appeared April only revealed the location of the document to stop the torment only. Then she smiled again because she could now torture the woman again. This time, she was going to torture her until she couldn’t even say her own name. “April, April, April. I thought you were a good girl. That was not very nice of you. We both know you know the combination to the safe. Why put yourself through all this? You know what is about to happen to you.” she told her.

April felt the need to start crying. She knew that woman was right. She was going to be tortured again, but she felt it was her duty to Phoebe to hold out as long as possible. She still felt bad that she broke and gave the location of the proposal. She was mad at herself for being so weak. She tried to find the last bit of courage within her soul to try and prevent this woman from succeeding. Her only fear was this woman would probably torture her brutally. She prayed her breasts were not tickled again because that seemed to be her weakness. “I…I don’t know it. The safe is in Mr. Hagman’s office. He knows the combination. He has it that way for security in case….in case….in case something like this were to happen to his employees….” she responded.

Sylvia heard that answer and it seemed very plausible. It would make sense that Mr. Hagman would try to maintain some security for the safe by being the only one with the combination. However, she knew she had to trick April into revealing her knowledge of the combination. Then, she could torture it out of her. Her victim was already weak and knew it wouldn’t take too much time. “April, we both know you are lying. Why make things so difficult? We both know your weakness. You know what I am going to do to you. Why are you protecting Phoebe Wellington?” she asked.

“Please….I don’t know the combination. You have tortured me enough. I…I just want to go home.” April whined. She felt fear all the way to her core, and prayed this woman would just let her go.

“Go home? I thought you were meeting Ms. Wellington tonight. Didn’t you tell me that?” Sylvia asked, knowing that April never told her that. She figured with her victim’s addled mind; she could trick her because she knew that proposals were due this week.

April was stunned when she heard the question. She couldn’t recall revealing she was meeting Phoebe, but after being tickled and even sexually played with, she might have blurted it out. She felt sad because she has been caught lying a few times to this woman. She just couldn’t get herself right. The tickling wore her down and she was desperately trying to protect the business deal. “I….I just wanted to have dinner with her….” she lied.

Sylvia could easily tell April was lying and that made her feel good. She just tricked the woman into revealing her plans, which meant that she knew the combination. They were going to meet and discuss the proposal. She then made it to the foot of the desk and looked at those ankle length leather boots. She felt giddiness inside because her next target was right there. She reached forward and started to unlace the left boot. The laces were coming undone, and she really wanted to have some fun with April’s feet. “April…..you really need to stop lying to me. You are seeing Phoebe tonight. We both know you will discuss the land deal. We BOTH know you will show her the document and make sure everything is ok. Now, I am going to give you one last chance. If you lie to me again, I promise you, your torture will be very brutal. There will be no mercy. I won’t stop until you give me what I want. So, tell me……..the combination.” she demanded as she continued to unlace the boot.

April heard the menace in that voice and now she was really afraid. She knew that woman meant business because of the suffering she already experienced. She started to wonder if she should just give in and spare herself from any further torture. She then groaned when she felt the laces on her boots becoming loose. She realized what the next target was going to be. Her feet. That sent major waves of fear throughout her body because she knew just how ticklish her feet were. The last time they were tickled, Phoebe and Bessie were playing with them, and the feelings were very strong. They playfully tickled her with light strokes to get her to laugh and unwind. They considered her to be a little uptight, which was true, and wanted to tickle her to loosen her up. Now, this woman really wanted to make her suffer. “W-What are you doing to my shoe?” she asked.

“Taking it off. Now, tell me the combination. I would do it if I were you.” Sylvia threatened. Once the laces were undone, she then slowly started to pull the boot off. It easily came off the heel, and then off the foot. She held up the boot for a second and smiled. She then dropped the boot to the floor, and it made a thud sound. She wanted to get April’s mind to think of the consequences of her actions. She then went over to the right foot and started to unlace that boot. She quickly undid the laces and then tugged that shoe off. It was time to torment this woman. She was so close to getting what she wanted. She wasn’t going to play with April. She was going to really torture her. She let the right boot drop to the floor and that same thud echoed across the office.

April heard her boots hitting the floor and she winced. She could feel the office air caressing her feet, which were still inside her black, knee-high stockings. It felt good to have her feet freed from her shoes after wearing them all day, but she knew her feet were in ticklish danger. “Please Miss….don’t torture me! I would tell you the combination if I knew it! I don’t want to be tortured!” she begged.

“Nice stockings. I like them. Did you know sometimes stockings can make your feet feel even more sensations?” Sylvia teased. She then fluttered her fingers up and down the right foot for a moment to emphasize her point. She loved that reaction she got as the foot was flailing all around and she heard a cute little squeal.

April really started to panic after feeling that brief tickle on the bottom of her right foot. Her foot felt really ticklish and knew any hard tickling would surely break her mind and her will. She was still exhausted from the tickling earlier, and she still felt humiliated because her breasts were still exposed. Now this woman was going to tickle her feet and unless she betrayed a woman she cared about, she would suffer even more. “Please don’t do this to me….” she whimpered.

“Too bad….Now…..suffer.” Sylvia said in a cold voice. She then grabbed the toes with her left hand, and using her right hand, she formed her fingers into claws. She wanted to use her nails for this moment. She wasn’t going to tease April. She wanted her to suffer. She then raked her nails up and down the sole of the foot. Her fingers glided across the cotton material, and she loved the immediate reaction she got from April.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOO!!! NOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHA GAWD NOOOOOOOOO!!!! THAT TICKLES!!!! STOP!!!” April screamed as she felt those fingernails scraping along the bottom of her foot. There was no warmup tickling like the other parts of her body. This was straight up brutal tickling, and she was not prepared for that. She felt the nails moving across her heel and slowly moving up her foot. When they got to her arch, she screamed again. The fingers seemed to move even slower across her arch, and then went to the ball of her foot. She wanted to jump out of her skin and run away. Then the nails repeated the motion, and she was now desperately pulling at her bonds, using whatever strength she had left to free herself. It was no use, and those nails were really driving her insane.

Sylvia watched with great joy as her nails continued to glide up and down this helpless foot. She looked at April’s naked breasts and saw them swaying all over the place. She could see how red her face had become, and she could see all of her teeth. She loved tickling a woman’s feet. There was just something magical about touching them and making the woman laugh. She was very happy that April had ticklish feet. She wanted the combination to the safe and knew it wouldn’t be too long before April gave it up. However, she hoped that April would fight her a little so that she could keep tickling her. She was also curious about the barefeet. Would April’s feet be cute? She wondered what the skin would feel like. The foot itself seemed like an average size, possibly a size 7. She then figured, even when April blurts out the combination, she would tickle her anyway just for her own pleasure. “The combination? Tell me the combination” she demanded.

April could feel her lungs burning from laughing so hard. Those nails on the soles of her feet were maddening and she was feeling desperate. Her brain had an image of Phoebe in her head, and she really did not want to disappoint her. She did not want to let her down. However, the tickling was becoming overwhelming. The way those nails were sinking into her feet produced unbearable ticklish reactions. She could feel her will starting to slip when suddenly the tickling stopped! She sucked in a lot of air as the ticklish feelings were still reverberating through her body. She started to wheeze, and the sweat was now dripping off her forehead. Her face was shining from the perspiration and she took this moment to beg her tormentor. “Please…..no more…..no more……why…..why do you have…..to torture me……I…I don’t know the….combination.” she wheezed.

Sylvia looked at an exhausted April and smiled. She loved the sound of that desperate voice. She could see how shiny she was on her face and even on her chest. April was breaking and she loved it. She was surprised the woman was still trying to lie to her, but that meant she could keep torturing her until she broke. She figured it was time to try a slightly different tactic. She was going to tickle those precious feet, but the style would change. She thought about a time when she was in Budapest, after an assignment, she managed to capture a woman who was walking down the street minding her own business. She took that woman into an empty building and tied her up and tickled her until the woman was nearly insane. She remembered the method she used. Much like the water drip torture, she did light tickles on the poor woman. The kind that wasn’t brutal tickles, but the kind that could drive someone mad because it just wouldn’t stop. It was time to do that to poor April, but she wanted to do it on her barefeet. Sylvia took her fingertips and pinched the toes of the stockings on each foot. She then started to tug on them and could feel them sliding off very slowly. That would give her time to play with April’s mind before she tortured her again. “We both know you do know the combination. So, spare yourself some misery! I guess you like me tickling you. I bet you wish I could keep tickling you. Are you getting hot between your legs?” she teased.

April heard those words, and her mind went into a tizzy. That woman was insinuating that she liked this torment, and she wanted more of it. She hated this tickling and wished that she could be set free. When she heard about her loins being aroused, she also wanted to cry. This woman already licked her nipples, which did set off some erotic pleasure, but she did not want to be turned on. She didn’t want to be tortured. She just wanted to be free. She also felt her stockings slowly sliding down her legs and she knew what that meant. Her barefeet were next. “I DON’T KNOW IT!!! Please…..whoever you are….you got to stop torturing me. Why won’t you believe me?” she whined.

“Well, you are not exactly a pillar of truth. Remember when you said there was no proposal document? You were so firm and strong in your responses and yet, there was a document. You told me it is in the safe. Now, you say you don’t know the combination. I think you can see where this is going. So, if you want me to stop torturing you, then I suggest you give me what I want. Tell me the combination. Do it, or you will really hate me soon. Hehehe” she demanded.

April groaned again because there was no persuading this woman. She knew that her torture probably would not stop until she gave up the information and now, she wondered if her own personal agony was worth protecting Phoebe’s business interests. She felt loyal to her, but her body could only handle so much. Then she felt the stockings come off both of her heels and slid up her feet. It was going to be seconds before her bare feet were exposed. Once that happened, she was going to endure a lot. “Miss….please don’t do this to me. I beg you. What can I do for you?” she asked.

“Hahahahaha are you dense? I have already told you what you could do for me. Give me the damn combination!” Sylvia laughed. She then tugged off the stockings and they were now in the air. She looked at each empty stocking, then let them drop to the floor. She then looked down and saw April’s bare feet. She smiled because those feet looked really nice! She could see the light pink skin on the soles, but in the high arch, that skin was pale. She could see the thin toes where the index toe was slightly longer than the big toe, and the rest of the toes descended in length. The feet were narrow, and she loved the shapes of the natural nails. She felt a rush of excitement because she was truly going to enjoy tickling the naked feet. Then she thought about something else. Something else to put April into a mind frenzy. “Hmmmm…..well, I thought of something. If you don’t know the combination, we both know you do, but if you want to do something for me, would you be……willing to eat my pussy?” she asked with a devious grin.

April felt her stockings come off her feet and now they were naked. She felt a wave of shame wash over her because she was so vulnerable at the moment. Her naked breasts were on display and with her feet being bare, she felt even more naked. She knew this next moment was not going to be good for her. Then she heard what Sylvia asked. She gasped and her head lifted up to stare at the devious woman by her feet. “W-What?? Did you just ask me to….” she tried to ask.

“Eat my pussy. You asked what you could do for me. Well, I want you to eat my pussy. It is either that, tell me the combination, or I tickle these really pretty feet of yours. Choose.” Sylvia responded. She giggled to herself because she knew she just put April in another mental hell.

“I-I don’t want to do that. I-I can’t eat….you know.” April replied. She was stunned that the woman demanded oral sex. She did not want to be engaged with that woman in that manner. That would totally humiliate and degrade her. She then let her head lay back onto the desk because she knew what she was about to say next was going to give her torture. “I….I don’t know the combination either…” she whispered, then braced herself.

“Hehehehe then I guess that means…..tickling.” Syliva told her. She saw April starting to brace herself and she grinned. Then, she took the tips of her fingers and softly stroked them up and down each foot. The feet were really soft, and they were also wiggling. She figured to get the maximum effect, she had to tickle one foot at a time. She then used her left hand to grip the toes of April’s right foot and used her fingertips of her right hand to softly flutter up and down the sole. She loved the way the skin felt, and she could feel the flinching of the foot, but she held firm.

April expected a brutal tickle attack on her foot, and she tried her best to prepare for it. But she ended up feeling very light strokes on her foot and it stunned her. Those strokes really tickled her, and she wasn’t prepared for it. She started to laugh, but at least she wasn’t screaming. She figured this was better than the earlier version she received, but it was still enough to get her body squirming as best as she could. The fingers started to dance in the center of her arch and she let out a ticklish squeal. “Hehehehe quit it!!! That tickles!!! Please hehehehe don’t tickle me!” she begged.

“Hehehe someone has ticklish feet! Where is your hot spot, huh? I must say, April, you have some nice skin on your feet. You must not go barefoot too often. Thank you for having pretty feet.” Sylvia teased. She then started to increase the speed of her fingers on the sole and now she heard a stronger laugh coming from April. She loved it when she changed tickle tactics because the victim was never prepared for it, especially if brutal tickling was already administered. She moved her fingers to the ball of the foot and was pleasantly surprised how tender it was. She usually encountered callouses on her victims on this spot due to wearing heeled shoes or boots. But April had very tender skin. She also loved the way April’s giggles kept getting stronger. Now it was time to keep this pace so the woman would go mad.

April couldn’t stop laughing. Those fingers were producing very strong ticklish feelings in her body, and it seemed to really get to her. She wasn’t screaming this time, but the constant laughter was driving her crazy. It was as though there was an itch that just wouldn’t stop. Her feet were already sensitive, so that constant stimulation seemed to increase in intensity. She then felt the fingers get near her instep, that sent a very intense ticklish shockwave throughout her body. “Hahahahahahaha DON’T TICKLE ME!!! Hahahahahah SNORT HAHAHAHAHAHA” she snorted.

Sylvia stopped moving her fingers for a moment when she heard that snort sound. She looked over at April and saw her still giggling. She wanted to make sure she heard it right, then tickled the instep area again.

“HAHAHAHAHANOOOOOO!!! THAT TICKLES SNORT!! PLEASE DON’T HAHAHAHAHA SNORT” April laughed. That was a very tender spot for her, and it really sent powerful waves of ticklishness in her body.

“Hahahaha why Miss April Keaton! Did you just snort?” Sylvia asked. She was very amused by this discovery and wanted to keep hearing it. She then used her nails on the instep area, not too hard, but enough to stimulate that area once again. She couldn’t help but laugh because April exploded in laughter once again, and more snorts came out. Even though she was trying to remain focused on the task at hand, she did really enjoy listening to those snorts. “Hehehe I love your snorts! Let’s keep making you do it!” she told her.

April realized she snorted, and she felt so embarrassed. That was an embarrassing side effect of her laughter. She tended to snort when the tickling was constant. She then felt those nails over her instep area, especially by the ball of the foot and she just let the snorts fly out. She couldn’t help herself as it was a part of her laugh. Now she felt the humiliation of snorting in front of this woman, and it kept happening. She really wished it would stop as it drove her crazy.

“Hehehe April is such a snorter!!! Snort, snort, snort! Hehehehe Oh, you are too much fun! I am really going to torture you now!” Sylvia said with great amusement in her voice. She really started to enjoy herself now. She moved her nails all over that instep and dragged into the arch a few times. Now April was in a fit of strong giggles and those snorts did not stop. This was even better than hard and brutal tickle attack earlier. She knew this must be embarrassing April just as much as it was torturing her physically. She didn’t even want to ask for the combination just to keep tickling her and hearing those sounds.

April had no presence of mind as she was not in a major fit of giggles. She wasn’t screaming her laughter, just a steady flow of laughter mixed in with her snorts. Each snort seemed to make her body more responsive. She heard Sylvia taunting her and now the humiliation really set in. This woman was aggressively trying to embarrass her and that really got to her. She felt those nails on her skin and there was no stopping. The tickling just kept going on and on and there was no stopping. Now, she started to feel desperate, and her body was breaking down. She closed her eyes and prayed she would lose consciousness. She got frustrated because the tickling wasn’t hard enough for her to do so. Those nails were constant, and she started to think that perhaps she should just give in and give up the combination. That way, her torture stops, and she could stop being humiliated by her snorting.

Sylvia loved the way April kept laughing and snorting. It was such an amusing sound being made when her nails were tickling that very delicate skin on the instep. She then wondered if the toes would be sensitive as well. She then used her left hand and wrapped them around the base of the toes on the top of the foot and bunched the toes together. She could see the undersides of those toes and they were helpless. She grinned and then she slowly fluttered her fingers against the soft skin on the bottoms of the toes. She felt the foot flinching once again and she heard the laughter getting stronger. It appeared the toes were very ticklish. “Hehehehe your toes are ticklish too, huh?” she taunted.

April couldn’t stop shrieking and giggling when her toes were being tickled. She could feel those fingers dancing under her toes and she couldn’t even move her foot to get away from it. She could feel her toes being squeezed together and the finger tickling the pads of her toes. It wasn’t as horrible as her arch and instep, but it was enough for her to giggle. She didn’t know what was worse at that moment. The more gentle tickle was driving her crazy, just as much as the hard tickling on her sole. The constant laughter was wearing her down and she again started to consider giving up the combination. Her body was aching and on the verge of a breakdown. Then she felt her toes getting loose a little, then she felt a finger in between her big toe and index toe! That sent an incredible amount of ticklish energy through her body, and she shrieked! “HEHEHEHEHEHE NOOOOOO!!! HAHAHAHAHA DON’T TICKLE THERE!!!” she screamed.

“Why not? It seems like I found a great spot! Hmmmmm….your toes seem delightfully ticklish. I guess I could keep tickling them, or you can tell me the combination. You control your own fate, April. Telling me the combination stops all this tickling. Oh!!!! Now I get it!! You like being tickled, don’t you? You like me touching your body and making you laugh. I bet your pussy wants me to keep doing this!” Sylvia teased. She wanted to tease and play with April’s mind to set up what she planned to do a little later, even if April gave up the combination. She really looked forward to that moment when she would completely destroy April’s psyche.

“HAHAHAHAHA NO I DON’T!!! PLEASE!!!! I don’t want to be HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TICKLED ANYMORE!!!” April screamed as the finger went between her middle toe and index toe. Her toe crevices were feeling really sensitive at the moment and now her body started to convulse. The tickling was going too long, and she wanted to quit. Those ticklish sensations just kept pounding away at her soul and she didn’t want to suffer anymore. The finger then went into the next crevice sending intense sensations throughout her body. Then, the finger settled in the crevice between her baby toe and ring toe, and it spun around. That really set her off because the sensations were too intense! “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NO MORE!!! HAHAHAHA STOP!! YOU GOT TO STOP!!!!” she begged.

“Tell me……the combination. I have told you a million times already. Give me the combination and this all stops….” Sylvia offered. She loved the reaction that she was getting from April and just took a moment to enjoy the sound of her laughter. She knew this woman was about to break. Her eyes then went over to the other foot. She could see the left foot trembling and shaking as the tickling continued. She always liked this particular moment. Tickling the foot of a woman, and looking at the other one, just waiting its turn to be tickled. She knew that foot was going to be just as ticklish as this one and she started to crave it. Then, her concentration was broken by a familiar, but funny sound.

SNORT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!! I CAN’T SNORT TAKE IT!! HAHAHAHA PLEASE SNORT HAHAHA SNORT MERCY!!!” April snorted. The tickling was getting to be too much, and she was on the verge of a ticklish breakdown. Her body was very hot, and the sensations just would not stop. Her lungs were burning, and her face felt really sweaty.

Sylvia grinned when she heard those snorts. There was just something about them she really liked. It was going to be just moments before either this woman gave her the combination, or she would lose her mind. She figured she would change her tactic slightly, so she could go after the other foot and also prepare April for the final humiliation. She pulled her finger from the toe crevice, and then she quickly slipped April’s big toe into her mouth. She loved the taste of the toe, then sucked on it. HARD.

April felt the finger leave her toe crevices and before she could even get relief from the ticklish agony, she felt her right big toe inside something very warm and wet. Then she realized her toe was inside the woman’s mouth and felt that sucking sensation. She lifted her head in shock and saw her toe was in fact inside Sylvia’s mouth. The sucking of her toe sent a tidal wave of pleasure throughout her body and especially to her loins. She had never felt anything like that before. It was such a drastic change of sensations that her mind went into a frenzy. She went from ticklish agony to sexual tension quickly. Her mouth was wide open in shock and couldn’t even form words.

“Mmmmmmm….tastes so good. slurp I love this slurp toe….” Sylvia teased as she slurped on that big toe. She knew this change of pace would really torment April’s mind. She also enjoyed it herself and then she placed the ring, middle and index toes in her mouth and sucked as hard as she could. Then she heard that sound. The sound she was waiting for when she started to suck these delicious toes.

“Oooooooohhhhh mmmmmmmm……mmmmmmm….” April moaned. The feeling going through her body was a drastic difference from that tickle. She closed her eyes and couldn’t help but enjoy that sensation. She never had her toes sucked before and it felt incredible. She started to mewl a little and her nipples stiffened. She had no idea what her attacker was doing to her, but she got lost in the moment.

Sylvia continued to suck on the toes and then went to the baby toe. She heard a little giggle coming from April and she grinned. The toes were still ticklish, and now that they were wet, they would be a little ticklish as her mouth ravished the toes. She could see April’s nipples were rock hard. It was time to prepare her for the final humiliation. She then went back to the three middle toes and let her tongue slither in between them. She could feel the toes starting to clench, but her tongue was stronger. She started to hear the cute giggles, and it made her own nipples get stiff. Then her tongue swirled on the undersides of the toes and now she heard that familiar snort.

“Heheheheeh snort hehehehehe tickles hehehe snort hehehehehe” April giggled and snorted. The tongue was tickling her toes, but not as bad as the finger was. Her body was so responsive and reactive to any stimuli at this point, and she just kept giggling and snorting. She was very embarrassed, but her body felt so weak. This woman could do anything to her at this point and she was going to suffer.

Sylvia then let the toes slide out of her mouth slowly. She looked down and could see they were drenched in her saliva. She wiped her mouth with her hand, and it was time to break April. She then stood up and stared at her victim. She loved seeing those breasts, and the glistening toes on the right foot. The face was sweaty, and she could tell she was very tired. “I bet you liked that. Hehehee Now, I am about to play with your left foot. I am going to tickle it. I am going to suck your toes. I don’t know about you, but I have all night to play with your body. I think I will play with your pussy too. Now, let’s get to this other cute foot of yours…..” she threatened.

April heard every word and fear hit her like a ton of bricks. Her body was so sensitive, and all her nerves were on fire. She couldn’t handle another round of foot tickling. She didn’t know if she would get those maddening softer tickles, or the all-out brutal tickling with those nails. She even heard her pussy would be played with and that brought her great shame. She already felt aroused, and having her most private area played with would be too much for her to take. She looked at Sylvia and saw her at her left foot. She felt herself trembling because her torture was not over. She heard her say this could go all night long and that struck terror into her core. She then felt a single finger tracing up her left sole and when it hit the arch, and those strong ticklish feelings returned, she snapped. “NOOOOOO!!! DON’T!!! DON’T TICKLE HEHEHEHE MEEEEEEE!!! I’LL TELL!!! I’LL TELL!!!” she screamed as the finger glided in her delicate arch.

Sylvia felt a satisfied feeling in her body as she got the result she wanted. She finally got this woman to snap and felt good about herself. Another victim fell to her, and she was going to savor this for a moment. Her finger slowly continued its tickling path on that arch and the begging got even louder from her victim. “What do you want to tell me?” she asked with a sneer.

“THE COMBINATION!!! THE COMBINATION!!! HAHAHAHAHA DON’T TICKLE ME ANYMORE!!!” April begged. She then felt a sense of absolute shame as she realized she was about to let Phoebe and Bessie down. Her emotions started to get to her because she was just not strong enough. She was actually tickled into confessing.

“Good girl…..now, what is it?” Sylvia asked, then stopped stroking her finger. She then placed her palm on the bottom of the left foot to give a warning the tickling would return if she did not give those numbers up.

April felt that palm on her foot and she knew what that meant. If she defied this woman, then she was going to get tickled again. The shame this was bringing overwhelmed her and she just felt so guilty. But her body could no longer take this tickle torture because she was so exhausted, and her nervous system was hanging on by a thread. “It is…..36…….15……10”. she admitted.

“Good girl! Now, I will be making sure it works. If you lied to me, oh, you don’t really want to know what I would do to you….” Sylvia threatened. She then walked away and went into Mr. Hagman’s office. She went to the wall behind his desk and right next to the shelf of books, the safe was there. It sat on the ground and was a standard safe. She then rotated the dial with the numbers April provided and she heard a click. She smiled because the hapless woman told the truth! She opened the safe door, and she saw stacks of folders in there. She flipped through a few of them and then she saw it! She saw the folder labeled “Wellington” and she smiled. She opened the folder and saw the business proposal. Sylvia smiled because this was what she was looking for. She took the entire folder out and closed the safe. She then walked over to where April was and could see her body breathing hard. She also heard the sweetest sound. She heard April whimpering and crying. “Good girl!! I got what I wanted. Thank you, April. You were such a big help! Hehehe” she taunted.

April heard those words and her heart sank. The full realization of what just happened really started to sink in. She gave up the combination to the safe. The business proposal that she, Phoebe and Bessie worked on was now in the hands of a stranger. It happened because that same stranger tickled her. Not due to great physical pain, but she tickled her. She started to really feel ashamed because she felt she wasn’t strong enough. She wasn’t mentally strong enough to withstand being tickled and now her client’s business would pay the price. “I’m sorry….” she muttered to herself as she thought about Phoebe.

“You’re sorry? Sorry for what? Hehehe Awwwww…poor April is sad. You shouldn’t feel sad. You should feel happy! You did the right thing. You could have really suffered for a very long time! You are not the first woman who submitted to be because I tickled her sweet body, and you certainly won’t be the last.” Sylvia taunted. She could tell April was in a very emotional state and it was time to have more fun with her. She rested the document down on the desk between April’s spread opened legs. It was time to collect a prize and embarrass April even further.

April closed her eyes for a moment and thought about her own humiliation. She had no idea how she was going to tell Phoebe what happened. Then she heard something hitting the desk and she opened her eyes. She saw Sylvia looking right back at her and she saw that smug look on her face. That made her feel even worse. “Why did you do this to me?” she asked in a soft voice.

“Look at it this way, I could have done something far more painful. At least you had some fun with it and you can’t tell me there wasn’t any time you didn’t started feeling a bit….horny. hehehehe” Sylvia told her. She then started to lift up the skirt as she wanted to see what was underneath. If April felt humiliated right now, then what would happen next would probably make her want to check into an asylum. “Let’s see what you have underneath here…..” she teased.

April gasped as she felt her skirt being lifted. She felt more of her legs being exposed and soon, she noticed that her underwear must have been exposed. That made her blush because this woman kept looking at her body. Her breasts were already out, and now she seemed interested in what she had underneath her skirt. “Please….just let me go. You got what you wanted. Leave me be….” she whimpered.

“I did get what I came for, but there is something else I want. It is something you will enjoy too, so I suggest you do not fight me.” Sylvia told her then lifted the skirt off of the groin area and rested the ends on the belly. She then placed her fingertips on the edges of the underwear and started to tug down on them. She wanted to see what was underneath and to embarrass April.

April felt her underwear being tugged down and that made her heart stop! This woman already saw her breasts, now she was trying to see her most private spot! “W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING? STOP!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” she yelled out in a panic.

“I want to see what you have between your legs. Hehehe I hope it is pretty.” Sylvia told her. She then started to see blond pubic hairs and that got her a little excited. Then she thought about what she could do next to really drive April insane. She let go of the underwear for a moment, then found her knife. She figured it was better to cut away at the underwear, so she could cut it to shreds and take the garment with her. She started to cut away at the edge of the underwear and it started to tear. It was going to be moments before she got to see that precious mound.

April was in shock. This woman was cutting her underwear, and she was helpless to do anything about it. She could hear the material tearing, and she looked at Sylvia’s face. She seemed really focused on the task at hand. She also knew she had to remain perfectly still while she cut away. She did not want to accidentally get cut in her groin area because she squirmed in panic. Then she felt her underwear getting really loose and then felt it sliding off her body. Her eyes were wide open as she saw what remained of her underwear now being held high into the air like a trophy. It also meant her vagina was completely exposed. “You….you exposed me!!” she yelled out.

“Yes, I did. Hehehehe” Sylvia giggled. She then looked down at the very exposed womanhood and she felt a tingle of lust in her body. She saw those blond pubic hairs, and she could also see what was below. She saw those pink lips contrasting against that pale skin and she really loved it. Her own nipples got excited as she knew she was truly going to enjoy playing with April down there. She licked her lips, then placed the underwear into a pocket in her cloak. “Oh yes…I will keep these as my trophy. Miss April……you have such a pretty pussy! I am impressed!” she said with lust in her voice.

April’s face went deep red with shame. This woman was systematically destroying her emotionally and mentally. She could not believe she was tied down on a desk, her breasts out for all to see and her vagina exposed as though she was a common whore. This moment was without a doubt the most humiliating moment of her young life. She saw Sylvia stuff the underwear into a pocket and now she was looking at her special place. She started to feel her emotions getting heavy and a tear started to fall from her eye. “I can’t believe you are doing this to me….” she whimpered.

“Yes, I am. Hahahaha Come on April, don’t be too sad. I admit, I was a little rough on you. I tickled your sweet body all over. I didn’t get everywhere I wanted, or how long I really wanted, but you gave me what I need, and that is what is most important. Now, I am going to make you feel better. I think you deserve a very sweet release from all your suffering. Hehehe” Sylvia told her. She loved doing this to victims. She loved it when they were emotional. This allowed her to play with them in a sexual manner and give them orgasms. Once her victim had an orgasm, it usually destroyed their minds because they enjoyed her domination of them, and they couldn’t handle that. She then fluttered her fingers on her right hand against the mound and felt the body wince. She loved that reaction and kept diddling her fingers all over the lips and she felt April’s body starting to writhe.

April was stunned that another woman was now touching her womanhood. It was such a surreal moment that this entire moment was happening. She felt those fingers touching her, and it surprised her because she felt some pleasure sensations in her body. She had no idea why her body reacted like that, and she tried to fight it. Then she felt another sensation. The fingers started to lightly flutter between the lips and even around the groin and it…..tickled. That shocked her because she had no idea that she could be ticklish down there. The sensations started to grow, and she couldn’t help but let out a giggle. “hehehehe what are you hehehe doing to me?” she giggled.

Sylvia had a big smile on her face when she heard those giggles. She loved it when her victims had ticklish pussies. It meant she could really play with them and give them a new kind of torment. She fluttered her fingers all over the mound and the giggles increased. She saw that ticklish smile returning to April’s face and she adored it. “Hehehe April!!! You have a ticklish pussy? Hehehehe I love that! Let’s play with you a little bit you naughty little minx.” she taunted.

April continued to giggle as the fingers played with her mound. She was in total disbelief that she was ticklish there and she couldn’t stop giggling. This woman was playing with her pussy and all she could do was laugh about it. The shame was seeping deeper into her soul, and she just kept giggling. “Hehehehe stop doing this to me! hehehehe please!!! It tickles!!!” she giggled.

Sylvia had a wry smile on her face and those cute giggles were soothing to her. She figured it was now time to finish this poor woman off, so she could go meet the necessary stooge and prepare them to usurp Phoebe’s bid to buy the land. She then took her fingers and started to softly stroke the lips and touch the clit area. She grinned as she heard another sound coming from April. She heard a moan. “Now April, since you were such a good girl and gave me the proposal, you get your reward. Not everyone gets a reward like this from me, but you were such a really good girl.” she teased.

April’s mind went into another round of frenzied action when she felt the softer touch on her private place. The tickling got her body really jumpy and now that touch was much better, and it actually felt good. That surprised her as the fingers continued to manipulate her clit. She heard she was a “good girl” and even though that was embarrassing, she did enjoy this feeling than being tickled all over. The pussy tickling was devastating to her mind, so now her physical body loved this touch far better. She looked at Sylvia’s face and could see her smiling. Her mind was confused because even though she did not like that woman at all, and she had some level of anger towards her, she did have a very pretty face and was touching her in a way that felt really good. She didn’t know whether to yell, scream, beg, whisper, cry or just talk. The way those fingers were moving her clit around sent shivers of pleasure all through her body. The sensations started to build, and her mind went into sexual mode. April tried to resist it, but after being tickle tortured for so long, this was a much better feeling. She closed her eyes and felt her body surrendering to that carnal pleasure she was receiving. “Mmmmm…..what……mmmmmm….are…..don’t stop….” she moaned.

Sylvia kept playing with the clit and she could feel April starting to surrender herself. This was the moment she waited for because her victim was now completely hers. Once the pangs of an orgasm started to build, there was no going back. Ever since she first witnessed a woman being tickled tortured by her friends and then forcing her to orgasm, she had been obsessed with doing that to women herself. She loved the control she had over their bodies. She loved what it did to their minds afterwards. She considered briefly making April give her oral pleasure, but she had other things she had to do. Now her thumb was really applying that perfect pressure to the clit and moving it in a way that she knew April was melting in pleasure. It was time to make this woman orgasm, and she would be all hers. “That’s right, let the good feelings flow. I bet this feels sooooooo good. You were such a good girl that you deserve this. Let yourself go, April. Let yourself enjoy this moment and I want you to cum your brains out. Give it to me. Give me your orgasm….” she said softly to April.

April continued to feel that lust building in her body. She could hear Sylvia teasing her about giving her an orgasm. She didn’t even know it was possible to have an orgasm in this position. She was tickled ruthlessly and now her body was reacting to the stimuli in her most private area. The way the thumb was playing with her clit, she felt her pleasure skyrocketing. She bit her lower lip for a moment, then opened her mouth and let out primal sounds of lust. She could not even resist anymore. Her body wanted some kind of release after all the torture she went through. Her nipples were stiff, and her toes started to curl. She kept hearing her attacker talking about giving her the orgasm and she wanted to give it up. The tidal wave started to build and now she was on the verge of letting go. “YYYEESSSSSSSSSS MMMMMMMMMMMMMM OH GAWD OH GAWD OH GAWD” she screamed out.

“That’s right. Be a really good girl and give me your cum. You can let yourself go. Come on….” Sylvia teased. She wanted April to explode and lose control. She loved this moment. The moment where she sexually conquers another woman. She moved her thumb a little faster and with more pressure. She looked at April’s face, and she looked at her toes. She could see that April was in sheer sexual pleasure and it was time to push her over the edge.

April started to feel that sensation of ultimate pleasure building up in her body. It had also been quite some time when she had an orgasm. She was not in any relationship with anyone, so she didn’t have an orgasm or any sexual interactions for a very long time. She would masturbate whenever she needed that kind of relief, but no touch from another person. Her mind went into that mode of sexual pleasure, and it reached the point she no longer cared who was doing this, her body craved it. Then she felt that tension starting to crest and soon after, it crashed! The orgasm hit her, and she let out a very loud scream. All that sexual tension in her body flowed out in a delightful and very powerful orgasm. “OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!’ she screamed.

Sylvia smiled as she saw and heard April’s reaction. She loved the way the body trembled a little and could see the look of sheer sexual pleasure on that face. She then slowly removed her hand from the mound and looked at her fingers. She could see the wetness on them, and then took a sniff. Then she licked some of the love honey off her fingers and she smiled. “Mmm…not bad. Not bad at all! Hehehe You are so nice and juicy right now.” she teased.

April continued to let the pleasure flow through her body. She was exhausted but at that moment, there was nothing else she could feel but such great physical pleasure. She let that glow wash over her, and then she heard Sylvia’s voice. She could hear her telling her that she was “juicy”. Her mind started to come back to reality and now shame hit her once again. She realized what had truly just happened and now her emotions started to return. This woman had captured her, took some clothes off, tickled her into confessing there was a business proposal and even the combination to the safe. Then, this same woman cut off her underwear and rubbed her most private spot and forced her to have an orgasm. She felt completely defeated. She closed her eyes and just allowed the shame and embarrassment to wash over her. “I….I can’t believe this….” she murmured.

“Believe what? You were great, April! Hehehe I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did. I have to admit, you are such a great prisoner of mine! Normally, I would probably try and kill you, but no. I like you, I like you a lot.” Sylvia teased. She wanted to mess with April’s mind and see if she could push her further into the abyss of mental anguish. She then placed the tips of her fingers of both hands on the bottoms of the feet and gently stroked them up and down the soles. Her intention was not to tickle her, but to soothe her. She felt the feet starting to twitch around and just couldn’t stop loving the way April’s body reacted.

April felt those strokes on the bottom of her feet, and she felt the urge to giggle. This was worse because no matter what happened, this woman kept tickling her. She never felt so helpless in her life. There was just nothing she could do to stop her. That was the worst feeling. She just could not stop this woman from doing anything she wanted to do to her body. “Please…hehe….leave me alone….leave me hehehehe alone….” she whimpered.

“Hehehehe poor April, you are just SO ticklish! I love it.” Sylvia laughed. She then removed her fingers from the feet and stood there. She saw her latest victim writhing and squirming. She was also feeling good hearing this woman starting to break down. This was part of her job. There were many victims prior to April, but those were of pleasure. She wanted to tickle a woman into submission for her own pleasure. This moment was part of her assignment. It just felt different to absolutely decimate this woman, and to force her into complete submission. She then reached down and started to untie April’s ankles. Once she got them undone, she went towards the head of the desk and started to untie April’s wrists. She prepared herself to leave this office and then go forward with the rest of her mission. She started to hear the soft cries of April, and she felt good about that. Sylvia leaned her head down and kissed April’s forehead. She wished she could just take April with her and make her a personal tickle toy, but it was in fact, time to go. “You are precious, April. Who knows, maybe we will cross paths again. I want to play with your sweet body again and make you cum over and over again. I might be back sooner than you think….” she whispered into her ear.

April shivered when she heard those words and now, she let her emotions out. She was crushed. She allowed herself to submit to the woman, but more importantly, she betrayed Phoebe. “Leave me alone…..please leave me……alone.” she cried softly.

Sylvia then grabbed the document, and then placed the hood of her cloak back on her head. She then did a quick tickle on the left foot when she passed by it, then headed towards the back of the office. She went out through the door, and it was getting dark. She placed the document inside her cloak and headed into the night a very satisfied woman.

April could feel her limbs becoming free and she realized that Sylvia was no longer in the office. She let herself cry for a few minutes and then slowly lifted herself up. She sat on the desk, her feet dangling over the edge, and she looked around. Except for the desk, everything was still in order. She saw her shoes on the floor, as well as her stockings. She put her head in her hands and let out a loud groan. She was getting upset with herself for allowing that woman to steal that business proposal. She had no idea what she was going to tell Phoebe. She wanted to go home, take a bath and then just hide in her bed forever. That woman dominated her like no other person had done to her. She felt terrible that even after that torture, she let that orgasm come out of her. There was no doubt to her that she was conquered by that attacker, but now others were going to suffer as well. April realized that she still had to go see Phoebe, as she was expected to be there this evening. She got up off the desk, and noticed she no longer had underwear. Her face turned red with shame once again, because it was a reminder of what that woman did. She buttoned up her blouse and put on her stockings and shoes. It was time to go to the Wellington mansion and admit what happened. She could only pray that Phoebe and Bessie would forgive her. “What have I done? Why couldn’t I have been stronger? Please, please forgive me Phoebe. Please…” she asked herself as she closed down the rest of the office and headed out the door.

Sylvia made her way through a dark alley as she made her way to her destination. Before she assaulted April, she had sent a message to the “stooge” her and her American contact had discussed meeting to set her up to win the land bid. She had sent a letter to Phoebe’s most hated business rival, Agatha Walden. She felt more confident this plan was going to work after destroying April just a half hour ago. She knew once she put this next phase of the mission in place, things would start to really get going. She was very happy that Christos paid her a large sum of money, because this plan was quite large and complex. She enjoyed it and now she hoped she could find some more women to tickle and play with to keep herself amused. Her ultimate goal was to kidnap Deputy Darby and bring her back to Christos, but she was to also set up a sex ring with Priscilla Montenegro. Sylvia arrived at the building and went inside. Once she got in, she saw someone sitting there, sitting at a table and having a drink. The room they were in was part of a private lounge inside a tavern in town. It was the only way she could convince Agatha to meet her. She knew the rich woman wasn’t going to meet her in isolation for the first time. She had to make her feel comfortable enough for a meeting and convince her to go along with part of the plan. She then approached Agatha and looked down at her. “You must be Agatha Walden.” she told her.

Agatha finished taking a sip of her drink and saw this very beautiful woman approaching her. She thought about what this meeting could possibly be after receiving a letter at her office. The letter said there was a business proposal to help buy the coveted land and she would be able to grow her business. She wondered who would want to help her. She was interested because business was struggling a little, so she decided to take this chance. She was still upset over the way her business had taken a downturn. She still thought about how a refrigeration unit had burned down and set her business back a lot. Walden Beef was the second largest cattle company in Texas and wanted to be the top business. She remembered how she bribed Phoebe’s maid, Kylie, into trying to steal the plans for a new state of the art refrigeration unit that helped put Wellington cattle Company into the top position. If she had that same unit, then she knew she could surpass Phoebe and become the top company. Agatha really wanted to defeat Phoebe in business. When the plans were returned to her and the contraption was a major failure, her hatred towards the daughter of Gloria Wellington skyrocketed. It took a while for her to figure out what happened after the disaster but once her engineer told her the plans were flawed, she knew Phoebe and Kylie had somehow set her up. She learned that Kylie’s family were taken care of by Phoebe, and that was her only leverage against Kylie. That convinced her that Phoebe was behind her business disaster, and she vowed to make her pay for that. Now, she saw this very attractive woman speaking to her and her curiosity was piqued. She hoped this woman could somehow help her and she could get her revenge. “Yes, I am Agatha Walden. You are?” she asked as she stuck out her hand for a handshake.

“My name is not of importance right now. It might be better that way. However, thank you for meeting me. I have a proposal that you might find VERY interesting.” Sylvia responded, then shook Agatha’s hand. She then took a seat and looked across the table. She looked at the 56 year old woman and could already read her like a book. She appeared to be a bit shady and had some arrogance. That was perfect because she would be more willing to help out with her overall mission. She didn’t seem bright enough to figure out she was going to be used, so this moment was perfect. She then placed the document down on the table and looked her right in the eyes. “Now, what I have inside is very important. You are not to discuss your meeting with me. You are to keep things very confidential. You do your part, and I promise you, your company will thrive. You will crush the Wellington Cattle Company. What I ask for in return is that you don’t ask too many questions. The less you know, the better it will be for my employer and more importantly, you.” she told her.

Agatha listened to this mysterious woman and felt a thrill in her body. She absolutely despised Phoebe Wellington, and it appeared that this woman and her employer wanted to help her destroy Phoebe. She had a feeling they were up to no good, but if she wanted to bring down the Wellington Cattle Company, she might have to do some shady things. She already tried by attempting to steal the plans for the refrigeration unit, so this was just another attempt for her to win. She sat back in her chair and took another sip of her drink. She placed the glass down on the table and smiled. “Ok, you have my attention. What do you have inside there?” she asked.

“Inside this folder is the proposal that Phoebe Wellington wanted to submit as a bid to buy the land by Cedar Creek. I know you were attempting to try and bid. You can see what she is bidding on and her figures. Take a look….” Sylvia said, then slid the folder towards Agatha. She could tell this woman was interested in helping her and Priscilla out, but she didn’t want her to know how. She watched as Agatha opened the folder and saw her eyes light up. “What do you think?” she asked.

Agatha looked at the proposal and she was stunned by the numbers she saw. Phoebe’s financials were very strong, and she knew there was no way she could compete with that kind of an offer. She closed the folder and saw the very confident look on Sylvia’s face. She had no idea what this woman was thinking, but she had to let her know that she might not be able to help her. She just didn’t have that kind of money to purchase the land. “Her proposal is VERY good! I-I can’t compete with that. I am sorry, but I do not have the capital to compete with her at this time.” she told her with some disappointment in her voice.

“I already knew you didn’t. However, my employer is willing to help you. If you can put up at least 50% of a better offer, then my employer will gladly pay for the rest. Let’s just say he really wants this land to be purchased by you.” Sylvia offered. She knew Christos wanted to buy this land so that he could have a foothold in the United States for this secretive and very lucrative business. She saw Agatha’s jaw drop and she smiled. She knew she had Agatha now hook, line and sinker.

“Are you kidding me? You mean to tell me that your boss is willing to put up 50% of an offer? I-I can’t believe it. Why does he want this land so bad? Why does he want to help me. What did Phoebe do to him?” Agatha asked. She felt a rush of excitement in her body because this land purchase would definitely get her back towards the top and she had a realistic chance of finally overtaking Phoebe and her company. She had no idea who this employer was, but she wanted to meet him and do anything for him.

“Remember when I said, don’t ask too many questions? Hehe This offer is legitimate. If you agree to this offer and come up with a proposal quickly, I will have him send the money and it will all be legitimate. He does have one request for the land though. All he wants is to build shelter on the land. Somewhere isolated and away from the main areas you will use for your business. Do not enter that shelter at all. Not even your workers after it is created. Trust me, you don’t want to go there anyway for your own sake. We want you to be the most powerful cattle rancher in this State, so it is best if you follow our directions.” Sylvia told her. She knew she had to tell Agatha not to get too deeply involved for her own personal survival. She then leaned back and observed Agatha’s facial expressions. She could tell she was excited and knew she would go along with this scheme.

“You got yourself a deal! This….this is great! I will finally have my revenge against her! Hahahahaha I am BACK!!” Agatha said with great excitement. She then took another sip of her drink as she wanted to celebrate. She took a moment to try and relax because she wanted to maintain a somewhat dignified manner, when she really wanted to do cartwheels.

“So, will you have a proposal drawn up in three days for us? That way we can submit it, and the owner of the land can go over the best one. I am sure yours will be the best. It was great doing business with you, Agatha.” Sylvia said, then stuck out her hand for a handshake.

Agatha shook the hand in return and now she wanted to scream in excitement. She looked at the woman and wondered just who she was and who her employer was. “Thank you. I look forward to seeing you again in three days. I will see Phoebe too! Hahaha She is attending the ball coming up and it will be sweet knowing that she will lose out to ME!!! hehehe” she giggled.

“Oh? There is a ball coming and she will be there? Interesting. Hehehe try not to brag too much. It will be funny watching you talk to her again and her not knowing she will lose out on the bid.” Sylvia told her in return. She figured it would be great entertainment to see Agatha strut in front of Phoebe.

“Well, why don’t you come with me? That way you can see Phoebe! I promise I won’t say anything. Hell, I wish you could beat her up or something. You look like you can handle yourself. I would pay you. Hehehe” Agatha told her with a laugh. She could tell this woman was dangerous and could probably handle herself physically. She meant it as a joke, but noticed the woman seemed interested in it.

“Hmmm…I never met her before. It would be interesting to see her in person. I want to see the woman you want to get revenge on. I probably won’t beat her up at the ball, but you never know. haha” Sylvia laughed. She did like the idea of seeing Phoebe in person. She started to think she could possibly trap the woman and have some playtime with her. After having her way with April, playing with Phoebe sounded like a lot of fun. A rich and powerful woman reduced to laughing hysterics and then sexually conquered.

“Hehee yeah, you probably shouldn’t beat her up at the ball. I would love to see it but beating her at business would be sweeter. I do wish you could beat up her maid, however. That little bitch is the reason my business had a setback! She betrayed me and cost me a lot!” Agatha told her as she thought about Kylie. She did want her to suffer because she paid her good money and, in the end, she nearly lost her business because Kylie betrayed her somehow.

“Who is this maid? What is her name? Perhaps I could send her a message that her betrayal will not go unpunished. After all, we are business partners now, and I want to make sure your enemies are no longer a threat to you.” Sylvia told her. She then started to think she might have some fun with more women after all.

“Her name is Kylie Rockford. That little trollop should pay for her betrayal! I like the idea of you sending her a message. Will you beat her up? haha" Agatha joked. She started to like this woman and wondered if she was some kind of criminal. She knew that sooner or later she would have to work with criminals to get ahead in business.

“Hehehe I have ways of making women like her pay a price. Don’t worry, I got an idea for her….and for Phoebe. So, I would like to go to the ball with you. If that is ok?” Sylvia asked. Now she started to think about her own personal pleasure. She could size Phoebe up and figure out a way to play with her, and she would take care of Kylie as a token of appreciation to Agatha. Now that Agatha was on board, Christos’ and Priscilla’s plan was now going to work!

“Perfect! You can meet me here again and I will also have the proposal. Now, do you mind dressing up as a servant? I don’t have a ticket for you to get into the main ball, but if you come as my servant, then you will be on the premises.” Agatha offered. She sensed this woman was all about getting physical with others and if it destroyed Phoebe and Kylie, all the better.

“Yes, I can do that. That way I can sneak in there and get a good look at those women. Agatha, it was a true pleasure doing business with you. I will meet you in three days and we will go to the ball. I am looking forward to this.” Sylvia said, then shook Agatha’s hand once again. She then stood up and headed out the door. She put the hood of her cloak back on her head and headed into the night. Her mission was going smoothly so far, and she looked forward to having a little fun in the near future.

“Yes!!! This is my ticket back to the top! Phoebe Wellington, you miserable bitch, I will have my revenge. And Kylie, you little tramp, I hope that woman does something very awful to you. Hahaha” Agatha said to herself, then took another drink. This week could shape up to be the best week she had had in a very long time. She then stood up and headed out of the tavern and wanted to go back home. She had to get her lawyer to draw up a proposal to be in position for the purchase. With the folder containing Phoebe’s proposal, she could now create a better offer. She did a quick click of her heels before getting into her carriage to go back home.

Phoebe was sitting in a chair in her study room and was enjoying a conversation with La Diabla and Bessie. They had finished dinner and were now just trying to relax for the rest of the night. Cheyenne and Molly had went to another room to read some books they had retrieved from this same study room. She loved that both young ladies loved to read and since it was their summer vacation, she would let them do whatever entertained them at the moment. She looked over at La Diabla who looked very comfortable on the couch and Bessie who was also on the couch. They had discussed many different topics and were having such a great time. She was waiting for her legal assistant April to arrive so she, Bessie and April could discuss business. “You mean to tell me, that you defeated the Elu tribe’s best warrior in an archery contest? Really?” she asked the outlaw.

“Yes! Hehehe Trust me, he was nice about it, but I could tell he was pissed. Maikoh is their best warrior, and he prides himself on being the best in everything. I had been practicing a lot, and we made a wager on it. If he won, I had to wash his clothing. If I won, he would have to wash not only my clothing, but also Aleshanee’s and even make dinner for us. Haha He is very good at washing clothes….” La Diabla grinned. She liked having conversations with these two women. She got to know them a little better after the Santa Selena ordeal was over and even when they were celebrating in Mexico. It felt good to be around them and she was enjoying her time at the mansion. She hated being trapped in the mansion for the week, but she had to avoid any possible contact with the public because she could be recognized.

“I can only imagine. Hehehe Men have such frail egos. A woman does one thing better than them, and they lose control. Well, I am glad you won for sure.” Phoebe replied. She felt good inside as she truly enjoyed interacting with the woman that was known for being so dangerous, but she had gotten to see the beautiful human side of her. Her eyes then looked down and saw how La Diabla’s legs were crossed. She saw her right leg over her left and now her booted right foot was shaking a little. She thought about those feet of the outlaw and a fond memory came up. She remembered in Mexico when she and Veronica had snuck into La Diabla’s room and looked at her barefeet. They looked wonderful and she even got to tickle it briefly before La Diabla woke up. That sent such a sexual thrill through her body because she really wanted to tickle her. She wanted to get tickle revenge against her after she was tickle tortured by her in Santa Selena. Those thoughts got stronger, and she wondered if she could tickle her right now. Bessie was in the room, and they could possibly double team her. She just had to think of a way.

“You are such a talented woman. Hehehe Is there anything you can’t do?” Bessie asked with a smile. She was also very intrigued by that woman. She also read stories about her criminal activities, but she had gotten to know her better, and she had a good heart. It was always a surreal feeling, but she liked the woman. She then looked over at Phoebe and saw her staring back, but her eyes were pointing downwards. She looked to where Phoebe was looking for a moment and noticed La Diabla’s foot bouncing a little. She then realized what Phoebe was looking at and she knew what her friend was thinking. She wanted to laugh because she knew how much Phoebe wanted to tickle the outlaw.

“Hehehe you both are too kind. I just like to keep my skills up. I am not part of El Guapo’s gang anymore, but I don’t want my skills to dwindle. You just never know when you’ll need them.” La Diabla responded with a smile. She didn’t want to tell them how she was an outlaw that someone could hire for crimes. She wanted them to continue to see her “good side” because she valued their opinions and wanted them to feel safe.

“I am glad you are not with that gang anymore. I think you are becoming….a nice woman. Hehehehe” Phoebe joked. She had a difficult time keeping her eyes on La Diabla’s face. She wanted to get to that foot and tickle it to hear that laugh. She looked at Bessie who was staring right back at her with a smile. She felt a little embarrassed because she had a feeling that Bessie caught her looking at the outlaw’s foot. She chuckled a little, then figured she might as well attempt to find a way to that foot. “I mean, you are still a very strong woman. You just have some very nice qualities in you. I thank you for everything you have done to help all of us at one time or another. You are so strong. You have weaknesses like the rest of us, but your strength and skills are admirable.” she continued.

La Diabla’s right eyebrow rose when she heard the compliment, but also heard she has weaknesses. Her own ego never liked to admit any weakness, so she wanted to inquire what Phoebe meant by that. “Hehehe thank you. But what do you mean by…..weaknesses? I don’t have any.” she playfully boasted.

“Hehehe come on, Salem. We all have weaknesses. Even you!” Phoebe playfully said back to her. She then realized she had her opening and just had to play it right. If she did, she could hear that beautiful laugh from the most dangerous outlaw.

“Hahahaha you are mistaken. I am very strong and have a strong mind. I am human, make no mistake, but a weakness? Naw….” La Diabla boasted. She felt proud of herself as she thought about everything she had accomplished in life. She lost a few fights before, but she also got her revenge. She looked at Phoebe’s playful face and felt stronger than her. She knew she could easily take down both Phoebe and Bessie at the same time.

“Is that so? heheheh well, I think I should tell Bessie of a weakness I discovered one night.” Phoebe teased. She looked over at Bessie who had a surprised and sweet look on her face. “I discovered it in Mexico….” she winked.

La Diabla cocked her head as she heard Phoebe talking about discovering her weakness in Mexico. She looked over at Bessie and she seemed amused. She figured this was Phoebe’s way of trying to look strong in front of her friend and she wondered if they would have some sort of a contest to prove who was the strongest.

“You did? Hehehe what is her weakness? What did you do?” Bessie asked. She was genuinely curious about what Phoebe was thinking. She had an idea it would involve tickling, but she just didn’t know what Phoebe was referring to. A thrill went through her body as she wondered if she was talking about La Diabla’s ticklishness. She knew the outlaw was ticklish, just from prior experiences. She never saw her tickled before, she heard the stories of the tortures she experienced.

“Well….hehehehe I can’t believe I am telling this story….but one night in Mexico, me and her friend Veronica were hanging out, just focusing on rescuing you and the others from Thalia. She stayed in the same room as La Diabla, so we snuck in quietly and….” Phoebe started to say. She was interrupted by the outlaw who had a large smile on her face.

“Oh no! You’re going to tell her this story. You are so silly…” La Diabla said as she realized where this conversation was going. She remembered that moment and now she felt a little embarrassed.

“Hehehehe yes!!! It is a great story, and it will prove my point about your weakness.” Phoebe replied to her and playfully stuck out her tongue. She then looked at Bessie who now had a very eager look on her face. “Anyway….we snuck into the room and then…hehehehe…as she was sleeping, we took the covers off her legs and feet. Her cute feet were right there and we…hehehe…we got to tickle them. You should have seen her, Bessie! She woke up immediately!!! Our wonderful outlaw friend here has ticklish feet! Hahahaha” she laughed.

La Diabla chuckled to herself when she heard that story. She remembered when her feet were touched as she was sleeping, only to wake up and see both Veronica and Phoebe giggling like little school girls. They never touched her again after that, but she was not thrilled that they got in a tickle. She knew how much Veronica wanted to tickle her, but also Phoebe. She looked over at Bessie who had this look of sheer amusement on it. “If someone touches your feet when you are sleeping, you are going to wake up very fast. Don’t listen to her. Hehehe” she laughed.

“You have ticklish feet! Hahahaha That is so cute. Phoebe, you are so….bad!” Bessie said with great amusement. She knew all of them all knew each other were very ticklish, but it was still fun to hear it as though it was new information.

“Yes, she does! She has cute feet, Bessie! A bit tender on the bottoms, but….” Phoebe tried to say.

“Hey!!! My feet are not tender! That’s Darby! Hahaha she is a real tenderfoot.” La Diabla responded. She felt comfortable around these two women enough to even discuss something as silly as her ticklishness. She leaned back against the couch and loved watching those two have fun.

“Yes, she is! Her feet are unbelievably tender! But yours? Oh, they are nice. Hey, why don’t you take off your boots and socks right now so you can show Bessie? Hahahaha” Phoebe laughed. She wondered if she could get the opportunity to have some ticklish fun with the outlaw. She started to feel bold and now she really wanted to tickle the woman.

“NO!!!! Are you crazy? You are not going to look at my feet ever again. Hahaha How about we look at YOURS? If you recall, I spent time tickling you silly……” La Diabla shot back. She could sense that Phoebe was craving to tickle her and now she had to prepare herself for any kind of tickle attack from her. She knew this was all good fun, but she still wanted to defend herself.

“No!! hehehe Bessie already has seen my feet. Salem, be comfortable. Let your feet breathe. Better yet, let me tickle them. Hahaha” Phoebe giggled. Now she was feeling very bold, and she craved those feet hiding inside the boots. She wanted to pounce on the woman and just tickle her silly. “Besides, I do remember you tickling me. The circumstances were different, but we are friends now. Come on, let me have some revenge! It will be fun!” she joked.

La Diabla felt a little embarrassed by even discussing her ticklishness and she knew she definitely had to get ready for this woman to try and sneak in tickles on her. She looked over at Bessie and she had a look of eagerness as well. That got her a little nervous and she had to set the tone back to normal. “No!! You are not going to tickle me. You got your chance, and that was it. Phoebe, I suggest you stop thinking about my feet because I could finish the job I started on you….hehehe” she jokingly warned.

Phoebe started to laugh when she heard that playful threat. She knew what La Diabla was talking about when she mentioned finishing the job. During her tickle torture while in Santa Selena, La Diabla tortured her and tickled her all over her body. She was nearly naked, and the outlaw tickled her and she could have been tickled between her legs. Thinking of that moment brought back her sexual feelings because even though it was torture, she was very turned on at the time and if La Diabla tickled her pussy, she was sure to have an orgasm. She looked at La Diabla right now and grinned. That woman could very well tickle her and dominate her. She decided she might have to back off for now, or she would suffer a ticklish fate. “hehehe you are no fun. But one day, I promise, I am going to tickle you really good. Maybe I can find ALL of your spots…..” she said and then winked.

“Hehehe that day will never happen. Now, stop thinking about tickling me.” La Diabla told her. She loved the conversation but had to get those two to not try and attack her. She knew deep down if they jumped on her now, she would probably let it happen because she did not want to physically hurt them, and it would be a fun thing, not torture.

“I can’t help it. hehehe Oh, how I wish I could tickle you. Come on, just one little tickle. Right on your tummy. Please?” Phoebe begged with such a large smile. She was having fun, and her arousal was already starting to rise.

“Hehehe Phoebe! You are so bad. No, you can’t tickle my tummy. How about I tickle yours?” La Diabla retorted.

“How about this idea? I could tickle you both to make everything fair!” Bessie chimed in. She loved the way Phoebe and La Diabla teased each other about tickling, so she figured she might as well get in on the fun.

Phoebe looked at Bessie and had a lock of mock surprise. She heard those words and that got her a little excited. For the first time in months, Bessie seemed like she was ready for a serious tickle battle. She looked over at La Diabla and smiled. “Tickle the both of us? I got a better idea. How about we both tickle…..YOU?” she grinned.

La Diabla giggled when she heard that response from Phoebe and she started to like that idea. All the talk of tickling sounded like a good time, so she might as well have some fun. She then leaned her body towards Bessie and grinned. “I think that is a MARVELOUS idea, Phoebe! I think Bessie here could use a good tickling. Hahaha” she threatened.

Bessie’s eyes popped wide open as she heard that these two ladies may tickle her. She saw Phoebe getting out of her chair and saw La Diabla moving towards her on the couch. Her nervousness increased and she tried to curl into a ball on the couch. “Wait!!! You can’t tickle meeeeee!!!!” she whined.

Phoebe started to move towards Bessie and her hands were outstretched. She could see her trying to curl into a ball on the couch and that made her excited. It had been a long time since she gave Bessie a really good tickling and with the help of La Diabla, perhaps they would really get her good. “Here we come!!” she threatened, then she heard a knock at the door.

“Madam Phoebe are you in there?” a voice called out.

Phoebe felt her urges come to a screeching halt when she heard that voice. She was just about to pounce on Bessie and tickle the life out of her, but there was someone right outside the door. She recognized the voice and turned towards the door. “Come in, Vera.” she called out.

Vera opened the door and went inside the study room. When she got inside, she saw Bessie curled into a ball on the couch and La Diabla was close by her. Phoebe was standing close to the couch and was now facing her. All the ladies had smiles on their faces and she figured they must have been having a great time. She walked up to Phoebe and smiled. “Sorry to interrupt. Miss April Keaton is here and waiting in the living room. Should I direct her to come in here?” she asked.

Phoebe smiled back at Vera and remembered that her business meeting was supposed to take place. She was getting wrapped up in the thoughts of tickling La Diabla and Bessie, she lost track of time. She knew that she and Bessie had to meet with April to go over the final details of the proposal to buy that land. Then she remembered that April never met La Diabla and for good reason. April was involved in the law and even though she was such a good woman, she didn’t know if she would be obligated to inform law enforcement of the sighting of the infamous outlaw. She had to get La Diabla out of this room before she could see her legal assistant. “Ok, one moment. Salem? Bessie and I do need to meet up with my legal assistant. She doesn’t know you are here. You may want to slip out of the room really quick.” she told her.

La Diabla nodded her head and understood. She got up because she had to get out of the room before she was potentially identified by this stranger. She passed by Phoebe and started to head out the door. “Ok, have a good meeting.” she said, as she looked at Phoebe one last time.

“Thank you, and next time, I think we have to make you laugh. Hehehe” Phoebe joked. She still desperately wanted to tickle that sexy woman to tears, but right now she had to attend to business. She then looked at Bessie who managed to sit upright once again and smoothed her dress out. She looked at Vera and smiled. “Ok, send her in.” she instructed.

“Thank you.” Vera responded then left the room. She walked back to the living room and saw April standing there. She had spoken to April many times and normally, she had a friendly disposition. But at this moment, April seemed sullen and didn’t have her usual friendly spirit. She knew it wasn’t her place to ask, so she just wanted to guide her to Phoebe and let them have their meeting. “Come with me, Madam Phoebe is ready to see you.” she told her.

April gave a quick smile, then followed Vera towards the study room. She felt her heart beating out of her chest because this was the moment of truth. She had to explain to Phoebe and Bessie what happened to her, and she prayed they didn’t fire her. She made it to the room and went inside. There she saw both Phoebe and Bessie waiting for her, and they had such huge smiles on their faces. She always liked that about them, which made what she had to do that much harder. “Hello Phoebe, hello Bessie. I…..I am here.” she said with her nerves on edge.

“Hello, April! Thanks for coming by. It is time to finish up the proposal so we can present it to the landowner. Sit, please.” Phoebe told her. She noticed that April wasn’t happy. She could sense there was something wrong with her and that got her concerned. She sensed that bad news was coming and that was not a good sign. Not when she wanted to purchase some land. She watched April sit down on the couch right next to the left of Bessie. She took her seat and looked at her legal assistant. “April? Are you ok? Is there something wrong?” she asked.

Bessie noticed April seemed very quiet and looked sad. She started to be concerned because April usually had a nice demeanor and enjoyed interacting with her. It was in this same study room that she and Phoebe got to play with April by tickling her, and that really made them bond together. She looked at April’s face and she looked like she was about to cry. “April, what’s going on? Why do you look so sad?” she asked.

April heard their questions, and she knew that they could sense how she was feeling. She figured she might as well tell them because she just couldn’t pretend. “I am so sorry Phoebe. I am so sorry Bessie. I…..I have some bad news to tell you about the business proposal…” she said in a soft voice.

Phoebe was stunned when she heard that response and now her own nerves were on edge. The words about the business proposal really shocked her and she hoped something didn’t go terribly wrong. She wanted that land to expand her business, and by the way April sounded, that plan was in jeopardy. “April, why are you apologizing? What is going on with the business proposal? You can tell us. It is alright…” she said trying to comfort April.

April lowered her head and took a deep breath. This was the moment. She then lifted her head back up and looked at Bessie towards her right, and then Phoebe who was in front of her. Her eyes started to get moist, and she hoped this wasn’t the end of her career. “The business proposal……it…it is gone.” she said in a soft voice.

“Gone? What do you mean it is gone? April, tell me what happened? What is going on?” Phoebe asked. She heard that news about the proposal and her heart sank. This was a very important business deal, and she had to find out what happened.

“This is not easy for me to say….but, the proposal papers were…..well, they were…..stolen.” April told her. She looked at the surprised looks on their faces and she lowered her head again.

“Stolen? What do you mean by that? Who stole it?” Bessie asked. She was stunned to hear that the proposal they all worked hard on was stolen and now their business venture was in jeopardy.

April took another deep breath and then sighed. It was time for her to explain what happened and prayed they wouldn’t be mad at her and then fire her. “There was this woman. She came into the office tonight and…..she wanted the proposal. I-I don’t know who she was or who she worked for, but she demanded I give her the document. I refused to do so. I even told her that I had no idea what she was talking about. I promise you, Phoebe, I tried everything I could to protect our proposal, but she…..she….” April said, then paused.

“She what? April, tell us. Just let it out. It is ok. You are with friends.” Phoebe said, trying to reassure her legal assistant. Her mind was spinning after hearing a strange woman had broken into the law office of JR Hagman and confronted April about the proposal. She had no idea what woman that would be daring to do something like that. It also made her wonder which of her rivals had sent the woman to get that top secret document.

April felt a little glimmer of hope when she heard Phoebe mentioning they were friends. That really affected her heart because she let her friends down. She looked at Phoebe and she just had to spill her guts. “She tortured me. She had me tied down, and she tortured me, Phoebe. It was so horrible. She wouldn’t stop! She just wouldn’t stop until she made me confess where the document was, and she even tortured me to get the combination to the safe it was stored in. It was so horrible! I am sorry! I am SO sorry for letting you down.” she confessed, then felt a tear fall down her cheek.

Phoebe’s jaw dropped when she heard that April was tortured for information. She could see how badly it affected April, and it must have been brutal. She could hear that anguish in April’s voice, and she was still trying to comprehend what happened. “She tortured you? How? Who was this woman?” she asked.

April felt extremely nervous when Phoebe asked her how she was tortured. It was embarrassing to admit she gave up the proposal to something that was what children did to each other. She felt she could be honest with Phoebe and hoped she wouldn’t ridicule her and then fire her for being so weak. “I don’t know who she was. But….she tortured me by…..please forgive me. She, um, she tickled me.” she said and then put her face in her hands.

Bessie was stunned when she heard that admission. It seemed as though some mysterious woman had attacked April and tortured her by tickling her. That sent chills through her entire body because she knew what that must have felt like. She still hasn’t gotten over her own body being tickled tortured by Thalia, so she sympathized with the poor woman. “She tickled you? Oh my goodness!” she shouted, then covered her mouth with her hands.

Phoebe was absolutely stunned. Hearing that poor April was tickle tortured for the information broke her heart. She knew what it was like to be tickled tortured, and she knew April was indeed very ticklish. She got out of her chair and made her way to the couch. She sat next to April on her left-hand side, then wrapped her right arm around her shoulders. She wanted to comfort poor April because it appeared she went through a lot. “I am sorry you went through that. That must have been so horrible for you. So, she ended up getting the document? That’s not good. But right now, I want to know how you are.” she said softly.

April felt Phoebe’s arm around her and then felt Bessie get closer to her too. She realized they were not angry at her. They were trying to comfort her and that made her emotional. They cared about her, and she started to let the tears fall. “I wanted to prevent her from getting the document. I really did. But she just kept tickling and tickling and tickling. She wouldn’t stop! She wouldn’t stop.” she cried.

Phoebe felt terrible for April. The woman was now describing her ordeal and knew it must have been a lot. She remembered tickling April playfully and that drove her crazy then. She could only imagine if someone was truly trying to torture her. She even admitted to herself that she might have given up the document if she was tickle tortured as well. “There, there April. Hey, I am glad she didn’t try to kill you. It is terrible that she got her hands on our proposal, but I am glad you are safe.” she whispered.

“Thank you, Phoebe. Thank you, Bessie. I didn’t want to give it up, but it was so…..humiliating. She just kept tickling me and trying to torture me. She even….she even took my underwear from me.” April admitted. She then lowered her down in shame as she just admitted she was not wearing any underwear under dress at the moment.

Bessie couldn’t believe her ears when she heard about April losing her underwear. She understood what April went through and now hearing that she lost her underwear, it meant only one thing. Whoever the attacker was, she attacked April and played with her most private area. “Oh my! She took your underwear? That is cruel….” she said.

Phoebe shook her head as she realized that someone was desperate enough to torture April and completely humiliate her at the same time. She started to think about how they were going to recover from this. She was happy that April was safe, a bit embarrassed and ashamed, but safe at the moment. She started to think how this would impact her business. This was a devastating blow to her expansion plans. She was going to hire more ranchers and farm hands, so now she wouldn’t be able to create more jobs. She then removed her arm from April’s shoulders and leaned back on the couch. “This is not good. What are we going to do about the proposal? We have to turn in the bid this week! We all worked so hard on it, and now it is gone?” she told them group.

April felt really guilty as she could hear that concern in Phoebe’s voice. She looked towards her and made eye contact. “I am sorry, Phoebe. I really am.” she told her.

“April, I am not angry with you. I understand. Being tickle tortured is horrible because you feel helpless, and you would do anything to stop it. So, I get it. But now, we have to think of something. All those figures and details are now gone. What are we going to do?” Phoebe asked the group. She kept thinking about how this might even damage her reputation amongst the other business owners that she couldn’t come up with a bid for the land after everyone knew she was going to try and purchase that land.

“Hey, I just thought of something! I remember when we were going over the numbers, I took notes. I think I have most of the information in my notes.” Bessie told them and felt very confident. She knew this might be a way to salvage their proposal and hopefully still try to purchase the land.

“You do? Bessie, you’re a genius! Yes, maybe we can try to create a new proposal and get it turned in. We will have to work hard on it, but I think we can make it work. You are amazing!” Phoebe said with excitement. When the business proposal was made, there were many different financial factors that went into it. The proposal was designed to show how the business would be lucrative with that additional land. It included her also getting the construction companies and other vendors to help her work the land. This was a chance she could still get her bid.

April heard Bessie and she perked up. She remembered some of the details from memory because of creating the document. If Bessie’s notes looked familiar, then it was possible she could create a new document in time. “I think we can do this! Can we get started?” she asked with eagerness.

“Yes, I think we should. We may be up late, but we have to get started.” Phoebe said, then stood up from the couch. She wasn’t expected to stay up late, but this had to get done. She planned to go find La Diabla and tell her to stay out of sight because she wanted April to stay overnight. She looked at April and she seemed to be hopeful again. “April, tonight I want you to stay over. Besides working, I want you to be safe here in my home and recover from what happened to you. It is not your fault, ok? We can try and fix this. You are safe, my friend.” she told her.

“Thank you, Phoebe. Thank you, Bessie. I felt so guilty about what happened, and I appreciate your concern for me. I want to do whatever it takes to try and salvage this situation. I will stay over. Thank you for your hospitality.” April told her, then stood up and hugged both Bessie and Phoebe.

“You are welcome, my friend. In the morning, Bessie will take you back into town so we can get everything on legal paper. So, I will have Vera prepare some coffee and snacks for us. We got a long night ahead.” Phoebe said, then left the room. She had to get prepared for a long night and also make sure her other guests were doing fine. It wouldn’t be a bad thing for April to see Cheyenne and Molly, but if she saw La Diabla, that could spell trouble. She walked into the hallway and got ready for her next actions.

THE FOLLOWING MORNING

Bessie finished eating her breakfast and was now preparing to leave the house with April. She still felt a little tired from the long work session she had with April and Phoebe, but she was feeling much better about what they were doing. She did take very good notes from all their previous meetings and they were able to come up with a near duplicate of the original proposal. She liked how they all bonded together and hopefully they could fix this mess. She wished she could have spent the morning with Cheyenne, Molly and La Diabla, but the business had to be done first. She looked over at April and she looked ready to leave. She had found some underwear for April to wear, and still felt horrible that she was humiliated like that. That kind of feeling was something she was dealing with every day. Now, it was time to leave and drop April off back at the law office. “You ready to go?” she asked.

“Yes, I am ready. Thank you for the breakfast and all the hospitality. You two made me feel better, even though I still feel a little horrible.” April responded. She tried to get some sleep after going to bed, but the images of Sylvia were still fresh in her mind. She remembered that helpless feeling as she was tickled. She remembered how good her body felt when she was forced to have that orgasm. She wanted to put on a strong face, but knew it was going to take some time to get over what happened. She prayed that their new proposal was good enough, and that would help her heal.

“April, you know you are our friend. We are always happy to be around you. Try not to worry, we don’t hold anything against you. You were forced to give up the information. What happened to you was horrible and I……well, I just want to say you are always good in our eyes.” Bessie told her. She almost talked about her own torturous ordeal back in Mexico but decided to stay quiet about that. She still felt the effects of what Thalia did to her and she wanted to try and suppress those memories for now. “Let’s get you back to town.” she told her, then they both left the house.

Bessie finished dropping April off at the law office and hoped she could maintain her spirit. She knew that woman was going to work really hard to make things right and she had all the confidence in the world. It was time for her to go back home, but since she was in town, she figured she could stop by the market and see if she could find any treats for the guests in the home. She wanted to spend some time with them because they would be leaving in a few days. She adored Cheyenne so much and found Molly so likeable. They were such a cute tandem and wanted to have some fun with them. She was excited about the upcoming ball, and they would all attend together. She did feel bad that La Diabla could not join them, but she understood why. Bessie headed to the market and figured she would get some sweets and perhaps some fresh vegetables. As she was looking at some fresh vegetables, she heard some women nearby in an animated conversation. She didn’t pay no attention to them, but she heard them discussing something that piqued her attention.

“I can’t believe that tramp Barbara slept with Susan’s husband? Can you believe that? That trollop is always looking to have sex and shame herself with any man walking!” one woman said.

“Right? She is nothing but a filthy whore! One day, someone will take care of her. Then again, because she is just a slut, maybe she will go to prison. I can’t stand whores! Ugh! She makes me sick!” the other woman said.

Bessie heard those words and then she felt a sadness growing inside her. Even though she was trying her best to recover from her ordeal with Thalia, she wasn’t fully over what happened. When she heard those women talking about whores and sluts, her heart sank. Those memories returned to her consciousness, and she started to think they were talking about her! She remembered the word “whore” written on her stomach with paint. She remembered the word “slut” written on her forehead. She remembered admitting she was both of those words when Thalia pressed her on it. She knew it was true because she remembered all the sexual interactions she had with several different women. Bessie felt her body temperature rising and now she felt incredible shame filling her body. She knew she had to leave this place at once, or those women would see there was a whore amongst them. She ran back to the carriage without buying anything from the market and had the driver take off. She felt herself breathing heavier and her emotions were roiling. She just wanted to go back home and get into her bedroom and stay there until she could feel ok. Tears started to form in her eyes, and she did her best not to cry. “I am such a whore….Those women know I am a whore.” she thought to herself as she rode back home.

UP NEXT: Bessie gets help and the night of the ball!

Ok fans, how did you like this one? Sylvia is pretty effective and she is still learning the craft. She will make such an impact in this phase and I hope you continue to enjoy her character. I don't know about you, but the sexual tension between La Diabla and Phoebe gets to me. hahaha I am writing all of this, yet, I can't wait to see if they ever do get together. These characters do take on a life of their own, and they really can get you going. hahaa Your comments are most welcomed!

Characters featured in this part:

Attachments

• Sylvie-LOW RES.png
    Sylvie-LOW RES.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • PHOEBE-WEB FRIENDLY[8425].png
    PHOEBE-WEB FRIENDLY[8425].png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 02.-LA-DIABLA-LOW-RES[8264].png
    02.-LA-DIABLA-LOW-RES[8264].png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 04.-BESSIE-LOW-RES[8261].png
    04.-BESSIE-LOW-RES[8261].png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back