• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Describe The Perfect Victim For Tickle Torture

MTJpub

Verified
"DESCRIBE THE PERFECT VICTIM FOR TICKLE TORTURE"

Here are a few replies from some of our readers...

#1.

For me, the perfect victim for tickle torture would be a young female, perhaps in her late teens or early twenties. She would be of average build with a slender body and shapely female features, and perhaps a bit shorter than average height. She would of course be extremely ticklish, with small, soft feet that are especially sensitive to tickling. Outwardly shy and apprehensive about being tickled, she would secretly love wildly erotic tickle torture and enjoy it immensely... even though she feared that she would go utterly insane every time she was tickled. She would be barefoot as much as possible, wearing short shorts and crop tops to expose and draw attention to ticklish places on her body, always hoping to catch the attention of potential ticklers. Her wildest, darkest sexual fantasies would always involve being tied and tickled, and the merest thought of tickling would make her extremely sexually excited.

#2.

By far, the most satisfying victim would be one who can neither stand the tickling, or release the laughter. The best example would be say, an ex-, seen at a restaurant with another person. She's sitting in a secluded spot in the restaurant, perhaps it had been your favorite. In anger and jealousy, you creep into the shadows, until you are under the table. You listen to the conversation, and find she is trying to win over a superior with her charms. As the conversation continues, you seize on a plan to punish her. You grasp her
ankle, just as she slips her foot from the high heel she was wearing. Knowing her extreme aversion to being tickled, you begin mercilessly raking your nails up and down her stocking sole. You can feel her struggle, trying to free her ankle, and you can hear the satisfying sound of her gasping, and trying not to lose her composure, and hearing her slip more and more. In the end, she breaks down and begins laughing like a madwoman, blubbering hysterically. As this happens, you stop and slip away, unnoticed. Your revenge is complete, she has lost the favor she tried to win, and the man she was with thinks her mad. You can return to your table and savor the dinner with a sauce of satisfied revenge.

Female, of course, excruciatingly ticklish everywhere (especially the feet, armpits, and sides), petite and attractive, and absolutely HATES being tickled, but can't help getting aroused when tickled ruthlessly

#4.

The perfect victim for me would be a beautiful white businesswoman in her late twenties or early thirties. She would have sheer black stockings, and have a generous figure and be terribly ticklish on the soles of her feet and along her abdomen and under her arms.

Last edited:
Cutting my list short to 2:

#1. Mandy Moore (can't describe her better than with the following image)

#2. A very beautiful, model-like, and ticklish high school cheerleader (image also provided)

Another reader's reply...

I love a female tickling victim with a beautiful laugh. The merest touch to her bare feet, ribs, or underarms would result in musical giggles, followed by endless, sweet female laughter as the tickling became more and more intense. She would beg and plead over and over for the tickling to stop, but would soon be hardly able to speak as the increasingly merciless tickling drove her into insane screams of helpless hysterical laughter.

My ideal tickle toy is a green-eyed redhead, long hair like a sheet of polished copper, skin so fair that it seems translucent, with well-kept hands and feet. She stands 5 ft tall in her bare feet and weighs 90 lb soaking wet. No tattoos or piercings - in a well-regulated universe, only circus performers, sailors and prison inmates have them.

Light strokes on her bare foot produce musical giggles. Heavy-duty tickling with fingernails or brushes renders her incapable of speech, because she's laughing uncontrollably. After the first few minutes, she can't even struggle. She's a closet tickle masochist - says she hates it, resists it, but always seems to get into situations that end up in a tickle session.

Half a lifetime ago - thanks for the memories, my sweet. Live well.

Strelnikov

I much like Strelnikov prefer redheads as well. Green eyes are a must.I have found older women in the 40's to 50's range to react to tickling in an almost desperate manner. As a matter of fact I will be posting a true story this week of an older woman I had the pleasure of driving to the edge of insanity while I was down in Florida the past few weeks. I like my victim to be medium sized. Not too thin. I think heavier women are more ticklish, super sexy, and very fun! So all you well built gals take heart. I also like women who curse and swear while being tickled. It gives me motivation to tickle them worse. It's wonderful that whether ticklees are women or men there are different looks that do it for some while maybe not for others. No one will ever be left out. Smile.

MO 😎

Attachments

Here are a few more reader replies....

She would be pretty, dark hair and eyes, tanned and athletic looking. She would be ticklish all over, but her feet would be her absolute undoing. She would have the kind of laugh that escalates in pitch and fervor until some silent hysteria was witnessed.

For me, the perfect tickle-torture victim has to be extremely ticklish -- almost feather ticklish, especially on the soles of the feet,armpits, and belly. This person is so ticklish that he/she has to be tied down very securely. The victim has to have a wonderful laugh, and can take it for long periods of time. Begging is alright, too - but not a requirement. It doesn't matter if it victim is male or female.

I know this might sound strange, since I am a woman, but the perfect victim for tickle torture for me would be a super cute, thin young blond with perfect feet. There is nothing more of a turn on to me then that. Tied helpless of course. I think thin girls are more ticklish in general then heavier woman and then men, in my experience anyway.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back