• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Describe your ultimate fantasy...

sexygamedesigns1

3rd Level Red Feather
It has to involve you. I say that because most of mine never involve me at all.

Absolutely anything goes. If Beyonce suddenly decides she wants to tickle you for all eternity while singing and dancing half naked I wont argue.

I will post mine once I have thought it up.

R

Me, a wolf, a midget and a korean fisherman in a hottub filled with Maltesers...

Oh, you mean a "tickling related" fantasy. Ah, then I'm fond of the whole "medieval dungeon interrogation" scene. Myself being either the chief guard or just the silent henchmen (yes, I can be a henchman in my own fantasy... that's low self-esteem for ya. 😛 ), tickling the crap out of a female criminal for various reasons. Delicious. :super_hap

It would have to be me being at the hands of merciless females tickling me and then me turning the tables. Starting in Medieval times going through to future tickling(nanobots and such)........It would have to last no less then 2 years..............:cool

hmmmmmmm

I have a fantasy where a sexy woman and I are clothed with sweatsuits, and socks, she is wearing panties and a bra and I'm wearing a tshirt and underwear. We start wrestling and tickling eachother unmercifully, in a tickle match that is absolutley anything goes. We wrestle and tickle eachother until someone says or screams.....I QUIT!!!!! Then the tickling stops and that person has to remove one article of clothing. Then we start all over again, it keeps on going un til one of us is completely naked. The loser is the winners slave for the rest of the night. Watta ya think of that?????

I wouldn't say this is my ULTIMATE fantasy, but it's one I've been dreaming about for a while...

Stacy Keibler and Melina have a Lingerie Pillow fight in my bedroom. The loser has to be hogtied and tickled by the winner for an indefinite amount of time. Then, when the winner is done tickling the loser, she lets me hogtie her. Then, I tickle both of them for as long as I want. There would be a hidden camera recording it all so I could post it here for y'all to see.

Because of the nature of my fantasy, it is not approved by the Administrator of TTC.

Good question. Plus I wanted to try my new signature out.
Mine would be Vanessa Hudgens locked in stocks with her arms tied over her head. She would be in a cheerleader costume and I would tickle her feet for a while, then reposition to tickle her upper body.
After a while, she would realize she likes being tickled and stop begging for mercy and start begging for more. Hey, a guy can dream cant he? 😉

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back