• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Describing ticklishness

MindOverWhatMatters

Curious to hear how people describe their ticklishness.

I’ve heard that being ticklish feels like pain but mixed with panic laughter.

I’m not laugh out loud ticklish, so I can’t relate. I do know that light tickling on my tummy, or in any tickle spot is an immediate turn on. I also love the feeling of tummy quivering. It’s rare for me, but happens every once in a while. I love the feeling of my belly wiggling or seeing the muscles twitch. It feels like I’m “ticklish” for a split second.

That feeling also makes me think that it might make me laugh if it continued to extend, but it fades too quickly.

Torturous tickling is likely difficult to describe, but how would you describe what you feel with light gentle tickling?

I love it when a vanilla person uses an adjective to enhance their ticklishness and you come across it randomly

"Ridiculously" ticklish
"Torturously" ticklish
"Violently" ticklish
"Absurdly" ticklish
"Wildly" ticklish
"Vehemtly" ticklish

I could go on and on!

I always hated the 1 to 10 tickling scale. these people that are not into tickling are oblivious to rating themselves. if i had a nickel for every girl that says shes extremely ticklish and ends up being mildly ticklish at best, id be very wealthy.

I love it when a vanilla person uses an adjective to enhance their ticklishness and you come across it randomly

"Ridiculously" ticklish
"Torturously" ticklish
"Violently" ticklish
"Absurdly" ticklish
"Wildly" ticklish
"Vehemtly" ticklish

I could go on and on!
also ... excruciatingly ticklish....out of this world ticklish.....exquisitely ticklish.... couldn't resist adding those three

but on the describing ticklishness... The 'feel' of the tickling may be dependent on the situation ie a easy going friend tickling you unrestrained might feel 'one way'....whereas if you are in a situation where the Ler is not a friend ( and you dont know their capabilities) ... ticklishness might be perceived as greater....
of if you were warned that the tickling was going to be "bad" or whether bondage is used or not...all these psychological steps may increase the ticklishness in your mind (anticipation / apprehension ) and you might describe it or the degree of it much differently ....

but on the describing ticklishness... The 'feel' of the tickling may be dependent on the situation ie a easy going friend tickling you unrestrained might feel 'one way'....whereas if you are in a situation where the Ler is not a friend ( and you dont know their capabilities) ... ticklishness might be perceived as greater....
of if you were warned that the tickling was going to be "bad" or whether bondage is used or not...all these psychological steps may increase the ticklishness in your mind (anticipation / apprehension ) and you might describe it or the degree of it much differently ....
All true. I was picturing light tummy tickles. It would be interesting to see the reaction difference between someone you trust vs. someone you don’t exactly know in that situation.

My best answer: guarded.

My sensations depend upon the spot, method, the Ler, and sometimes the day. Hell, I’ve been called a “spot” lol. But I also don’t generally talk about it, unless there’s a reason. I’m guarded in revealing anything.

I honestly can’t tell if I’m jealous or terrified lol. The idea of someone’s fingers just lightly tickling causing agony is super interesting.
the way to do it is when u see the ticklish reflex tummy spasms under ur lightly touching nails u KEEP THEM THERE as in STAY ON THOSE SPASMS lol ( sorry for yelling but if u want maximum ticklishness then u gotta focus and follow those spasms around as they move, then trust me you will see spasms on top of spasms and the ticklishness just keeps growing, you can get them in an absolute frenzy from this and still carry on anyway )
works even easier with coconut oil

Curious to hear how people describe their ticklishness.

I’ve heard that being ticklish feels like pain but mixed with panic laughter.

I’m not laugh out loud ticklish, so I can’t relate. I do know that light tickling on my tummy, or in any tickle spot is an immediate turn on. I also love the feeling of tummy quivering. It’s rare for me, but happens every once in a while. I love the feeling of my belly wiggling or seeing the muscles twitch. It feels like I’m “ticklish” for a split second.

That feeling also makes me think that it might make me laugh if it continued to extend, but it fades too quickly.

Torturous tickling is likely difficult to describe, but how would you describe what you feel with light gentle tickling?

I love this question and all the answers! Personally my own ticklishness seems to heighten with anticipation. Light tickles tend to tease and taunt the nerve endings, as teasing strokes build to dancing fingers my reactions tend to build too. I often believe I could withhold my laughter if it was a life or death situation and grit my teeth and grunt and fight but rather I choose to give in to the varied stroking and enjoy giggling along with the sensations because it’s fun, I’m ticklish, I like to be tickled and I love to laugh.

With enough anticipation my ticklishness could be described as television static that sends a gentle shock through me when someone’s index finger connects with a sensitive area. Light teasing tickles are often bug like, usually you could flick that sensation away but combine a little bondage and some verbal taunts with a foundation of trust and my skin feels cold and desperate to be touched and teased.

My best answer: guarded.

My sensations depend upon the spot, method, the Ler, and sometimes the day. Hell, I’ve been called a “spot” lol. But I also don’t generally talk about it, unless there’s a reason. I’m guarded in revealing anything.
Do you mean you’re guarded in your reactions? Or you’re guarded in talking about it?

the way to do it is when u see the ticklish reflex tummy spasms under ur lightly touching nails u KEEP THEM THERE as in STAY ON THOSE SPASMS lol ( sorry for yelling but if u want maximum ticklishness then u gotta focus and follow those spasms around as they move, then trust me you will see spasms on top of spasms and the ticklishness just keeps growing, you can get them in an absolute frenzy from this and still carry on anyway )
I love this as a ler, but I don’t think it would work on me as a lee unfortunately. The sensation fades too quickly, even though I wish it could stay forever.

I love this question and all the answers! Personally my own ticklishness seems to heighten with anticipation. Light tickles tend to tease and taunt the nerve endings, as teasing strokes build to dancing fingers my reactions tend to build too. I often believe I could withhold my laughter if it was a life or death situation and grit my teeth and grunt and fight but rather I choose to give in to the varied stroking and enjoy giggling along with the sensations because it’s fun, I’m ticklish, I like to be tickled and I love to laugh.

With enough anticipation my ticklishness could be described as television static that sends a gentle shock through me when someone’s index finger connects with a sensitive area. Light teasing tickles are often bug like, usually you could flick that sensation away but combine a little bondage and some verbal taunts with a foundation of trust and my skin feels cold and desperate to be touched and teased.
Great answer! When you “choose to give in”, does it feel like a conscious choice? Or is it more atmospheric? Is it that you become too ticklish to hide it or you’ve given in to the situation knowing you’re comfortable?

With light tickling, does it feel sensual with bondage? Or is that enough to make you laugh? Or is it both? 😉

Great answer! When you “choose to give in”, does it feel like a conscious choice? Or is it more atmospheric? Is it that you become too ticklish to hide it or you’ve given in to the situation knowing you’re comfortable?

With light tickling, does it feel sensual with bondage? Or is that enough to make you laugh? Or is it both? 😉
I guess a little bit of both. If it wasn’t laughter I’d have to release with some sort of frustration noises or rarghing but I’d rather laugh so I guess that bit is a conscious decision. I have a tickle fetish so I never opt to hide how ticklish I am really, but I’ve also never had to understand how some people genuinely hate it and don’t enjoy the same sensations. I’m very bias and not a reliable resource 😉

Both! Light tickling can drive me wild, with giggles building to chuckles and jerks or yelps as I’m teased and as the teasing continues I seem to be more susceptible. As though the tv static is going from standby to on. I’ve found different techniques obviously influence ticklishness too!

This is one of the crazy things about ticklishness -- even as you're desperate to escape the sensation, your body is literally communicating to the tickler exactly how to torture it and the attentive tickler is just like "All right then, mission accepted."

This is one of the crazy things about ticklishness -- even as you're desperate to escape the sensation, your body is literally communicating to the tickler exactly how to torture it and the attentive tickler is just like "All right then, mission accepted."
One of the great many paradoxes of tickling for sure. Similarly, I’ve always liked the idea that as a tougher male, light tickles can invoke such a tender reaction. Truly an interesting dynamic in tickling.

I guess a little bit of both. If it wasn’t laughter I’d have to release with some sort of frustration noises or rarghing but I’d rather laugh so I guess that bit is a conscious decision. I have a tickle fetish so I never opt to hide how ticklish I am really, but I’ve also never had to understand how some people genuinely hate it and don’t enjoy the same sensations. I’m very bias and not a reliable resource 😉

Both! Light tickling can drive me wild, with giggles building to chuckles and jerks or yelps as I’m teased and as the teasing continues I seem to be more susceptible. As though the tv static is going from standby to on. I’ve found different techniques obviously influence ticklishness too!
I agree with you. I also have the fetish aspect so I enjoy it completely. I’ve always wondered if I enjoyed it more for that reason or because I’m really not ticklish. I’d be curious to know if I would still like it as much if I had a strong ticklish reaction.

It does sound good though that you get to experience being tickled while also having the fetish. Must be one heck of a rollercoaster. Would love to know more about the techniques you mentioned.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back