• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

DESPERATELY looking for this story!

texan_girl

I remember reading this amazing tickling story once about two best friends, one boy and one girl. I can't remember too much, but I am pretty sure the boy had a crush on the girl and was a bit on the nerdy side. The girl on the other hand was a sportsy chick and was good at everything. I remember her being a lot tougher than the guy and he said she beat him at everything.

Anyway, I remember in the story they were hanging out over the boy's house when he remembers his father built a pair of stocks in the basement. So, they go downstairs and look at the stocks and dare eachother to get into them. Finally, they decide to settle it with a game of rock paper scissors. Best two out of three.

THe girl ends up losing and getting into the stocks, where the boy then tickles her like crazy until she begs for mercy and admits something to him I cant remember. I think at the end he admits he likes her and she said the tickling was fun and she likes him too.

I REALLY WANT THIS STORY! DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO FIND IT? PLEASE? IM DESPERATE!

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back