• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dessert Is Served

Ticklish&InLove

TMF Master
Dessert Is Served - colored - Final.jpg

This is a scene from the "Dwyn And Celeste Series - Chapter 16: "Top Hat and Tails" which can be read at fav.me/d8c7l84

The character tickling Celeste here is David who was first introduced in his own story which can be read at: fav.me/d6uvv38

And for those who just want to read an excerpt of the scene this is image is from, please read below:

Celeste stopped in her tracks, “How can you…”

“Read your mind?”, David finished for her, then winking as he showed her the room she’d be staying in, “I’m just that good, honey. I took more than one sip from you tonight, love, but only enough to keep an eye out for you and make certain you are happy during your time here.”, he switched on the light and walking to the closer stood in front for a brief second like a conductor, then grasping both handles stepped back in a single step, bowing with his arms extended in a deliberate showy gesture, “Walah!”, revealing her clothes all recently cleaned and pressed, hanging in the closet, then spinning around walked to another closet and opened it to reveal multiple dresses, suits, even exercise clothing, all in her size, and did the same, this time adding, “Or if you would prefer, Les trousseau de ma dame!”

Celeste just shook her head in wonder, “Thanks, but what was all that about? I thought. I really thought Dwyn had…”, her lip began to tremble, tears threatening to form.

David was next to her in an instant, “He’s the original scoundrel, my dear. We all have earned the reputation, but you fell in love with the original one, the king of scoundrels. He teases because he loves you.”

She was about to protest when he held up a solitary finger to her lips, “Don’t try and make logical sense with a fae.”, then picking her up, threw her on the bed, and lifted a finger in the air again, looking up at the ceiling in a mock-aha motion, “Don’t try and make sense with a vaimpír either.”

Then looking down at her, he laughed, and pointed at her face, “Don’t try and make up reasons to escape our company, as our kind can smell your anxiety like an invitation.”

Then kneeling beside the bed, he extended his hand, “”Do accept all invitations to dance!”

Celeste started laughing again as she took his hand and he pulled her to him as he stood up, taking her into a mock tango out the door and back into the living room where Alexander and Dwyn laughed watching her predicament, as David twirled her and led her back down the hallway into and out of room after room, announcing as he went, “This is the dining room! This is the library! This is the drawing room!”, he leaned down and picked up a long feathered quill pin in that room with his teeth, continuing to tango her on down hallway room after hallway room, “This is the game room should you decide you like pool or darts, this is the…kitchen…”, he tossed a handful of flour in the air dismissively before leading her into the guest bathroom where he twirled them up on top of a closed commode on one foot, making them seem like a music box, “this is the loo”, then jumping off the lid with a debonair air and leading the tango into the room across from it added, dipping her so low she was face to face with the surface of the waves, “this is my indoor pool, but all demoiselles are required to swim in the nude, I’m afraid….” Celeste was cracking up as he whirled her down further and further until finally he tangoed her into a large room with carpet even softer than the rest, “And this is the playroom where dessert is served!”, he announced, twirling her again and again under his arm until she suddenly realized it wasn’t his hands that were holding her arms up, but a velvet rope with soft cuffs at the end.

David smiled at her and pulled the feathered quill from his mouth, licking his fangs once before shouting over his shoulder, while teasing her with the feather along her taut skin, making her giggle, “Gentlemen, dessert is served!”

Dwyn and Alexander sauntered into the room, holding their drinks in crystal stemware, seemingly unsurprised by her predicament.

“Of course, such luxurious accommodations that come with a vaimpír to watch your back while in the big bad city comes with a price, ma belle!”, David taunted, teasing her armpit by dipping his quill into her sleeve, making her break down in a riot of giggles.

Celeste couldn’t believe the sensation he was causing…so different from what Dwyn or Alexander ever did to her, a series of barely there strokes that instantly made her want to wiggle away in a fit of giggles.

The three immortals looked on delightedly, their eyes drinking in her every sound.

Dwyn raised his glass in a respectful salute to her and then to David, “David is a kind of…..”,he looked up at the ceiling, taking his time to search for the word, knowing his calm demeanor was only making Celeste go crazier from his friend’s attentions, “aficionado, if you will.”

Alexander grinned, “I’d trust him with my life, mo cailín amaideach.”, he leaned against a table and stretched his legs out, “Hence why it was an easy bargain to make when he assured us of your protection in the city in exchange for a few evenings of entertainment.”

Celeste was giggling hysterically, dancing back and forth from David’s barely there teasing.

David’s eyes sparkled with adoration as he kept one hand teasing her armpit and reached to press a hidden nearby button that resulted in music filling the room. As each rhythmic beat filled the room, he drew short strokes across her skin, making her move to the music in perfect time, “See ma chérie? I promised you we would dance tonight!”

Thats great. 😀 You have a really cool and unique style, and its obvious from the details and the accompanying story that you put a lot of thought and care into each image. I particularly like how fluffy that feather looks, snaking its way sneakily down the sleeve of that shirt. x)

Thats great. 😀 You have a really cool and unique style, and its obvious from the details and the accompanying story that you put a lot of thought and care into each image. I particularly like how fluffy that feather looks, snaking its way sneakily down the sleeve of that shirt. x)

Thanks! It's been fun illustrating the characters in the "Dwyn and Celeste" series which sprung up from the "Dwyn" story I posted here....and amusing to see how many of my readers want to have themselves drawn with the characters...:lol

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back