• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Detectives and Ghosts (???/F and an Update)

Who is currently your favorite Bounce Chick?

• Hailey - the sexy spoiled one

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Andi - that hawt geeky one

Votes: 17 20.0%
  • Jane - the tough and tempting one

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • Who are the Bounce Chix?

Votes: 14 16.5%
  • All three! YAY!

Votes: 34 40.0%

• Total voters

The Bandito

Verified
Hey Team:

Sorry it's been a long 'o' time since I posted any new work. (And if anyone's about to ask - TIS is technically not "new" work). lmao.

So I wanted to post a few quick pics, to show ya some of the things I've been working on lately, and to let you know what to expect to see in the coming months:

The first page a free panel from our Lotus and my latest comic project - which you can expect to be released in the next 4-6 weeks or so. The panel is in Black and White, but the comic will be full color. So no worries. And I think this project is gonna be really really cool. Seriously - best comic work we have done so far - and I think people are gonna reeeeeeeeeeeeally like the theme of the project. It may even look a little familiar. More to come soon.

Since it's been so long since you've seen new work from the Bounce Chix - the other pages are posters that Lotus and I did for the Bounce of Aces illustrated enovel available through MTJ. We had wanted to finish them before the issue came out, but deadlines did not allow. So here they are. And they represent the illustration style of BOA pretty well. IF you watch my dA page you've already seen em. ;P

Also wanted to post the poll - I have heard so many different takes on this one... and just wanted to see which chick was the reigning fave - if there even is one.

A few updates... Obviously we've got this new comic (16 pages plus a cover) coming out soon. I have also been working hard on BC4 - and yes - it will be an illustrated enovel just like BOA - only better. I am about halfway done with the story (which is gonna rawk!) and Lotus and I will do about 10-12 illustrations for it... I'm guessing. Don't expect to see BC4 until spring 09. At least - that's what we're shooting for. These things take sooooooooo much time, but we love workin' on 'em.

I am also working on two other projects that are so secret, and so exciting that I can't even talk about them yet. But trust me (I know I know - it's hard to trust a bandito) there are gonna be some projects in the next year that will knock your socks off.

Anyway - that's it for now. As always, please please feel free to ask any questions ya might have... and thanks for all of your continued support.

Catch ya later,

The Deeto

Attachments

• BITN-Teaser.jpg
    BITN-Teaser.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 977
  • Hailey_Coloured.jpg
    Hailey_Coloured.jpg
    394.3 KB · Views: 245
  • Jane.jpg
    Jane.jpg
    395.5 KB · Views: 221
  • Andi.jpg
    Andi.jpg
    398.8 KB · Views: 219
oh wow. can i see more now? i'll be your best friend!!! this looks awesome dito, i can't wait now.

Cap

oh wow. can i see more now? i'll be your best friend!!! this looks awesome dito, i can't wait now.

Cap

Thanks Cap:

See more now?

erk >.O

must resist... >.< urgle...

Well - soon ya can see it all! 16 fun filled pages of hotness (plus a cover- which will also incorporate hotness. lol.)

Thanks man - I really appreciate it.

B

I already had seen the detective posters on DA (they're in my favourites) , but... Oh man! The ghost tickling pic is so awesome! That comic is indeed going to be fantastic from the looks of it, you continue to amaze me with every new thing you create! 🙂

Last edited:
well silly me should have viewed your thread first before voting..as i voted who are the bounce chix? mm anyway..looks totally intriguing and awesome..and wow the artwork is stunning..i like the ghost one also..but my favorite is the last one.. the blonde...

rats which reminds me..i never did get to finish your in space series..i should do that soon..

I voted for them all, but I've always tended to favor Hailey just a bit! Upon seeing that she has no votes, I kinda wish I'd cast my ballot for her!

🙁

what can i say? geeks like me love hot geeks.

*likes all three* Although I will say it's hard to not ignore the hot geeky one

Not even gonna bother with the proton pack when it comes to that ghost. She can go about her wicked business. 😉 As to the question in the topic, well... asking which Chic I like is like admitting you don't know me. 😛

nice profile pics - i voted Jane 🙂
New project looks promising............... 😉

Well, Deet, you KNOW which hot little nerdy ticklee I voted for...

Like the looks of the new project. And, as always, VERY eager to see BC 4...

Scav: Just as you continue to amaze me, my friend. I assure you. Thanks so much for the kind words - they always mean so much coming from you.

Isabeau: LOL - no worries. I've gotten quite a few "who are the bounce chix?" responses. Perhaps I need to market more. lmao. Please do check out TIS again. Look forward to hearing from you.

Jimmy James: Poor Hailey! I guess that's what she gets for being so snuggly. Everyone thinks they can treat her bad. lmao. Thanks my friend. I very much appreciate the reply.

Big Norm: Thanks my friend. And so nice to hear from ya - it's been so long. ^^ I appreciate the response - and so does Andi.

Abadon XXX: Thanks so much - yeah hot geeks are very difficult to ignore. 😉

Tickler Dae: There you have it. lmao. Thanks amigo.

Sammi: Well if ya do go after her - don't cross the streams, that would be bad. lol. Thanks Sammi - and yeah - I definitely know who has captured your heart, ;P

c tickler: Thanks buddy. I hope you end up liking it. XD

Hawk: If you voted for anyone else I'd have had me a heart attack! Thanks my friend. I hope to have BC4 finished before my self imposed deadline, but it is so hawt that I find myself needing to take constant cool down breaks. ;P

Thanks to everyone that came by to comment, view, vote, and well, um.... hang out?

More work to come very soon.

B

urdmanpe8.jpg

^ Yes! My campaign PR-man can't help itself again. Undeniably beautiful art as you have always done, Bandito! There's just no specific place. I'm a n00b here, but your unique arts make TT a familiar place. 😉

Last edited:
I don't venture down into the art-dungeons often, but I usually come away kicking myself for not dropping in more often. Especially when I see such great workings going on.

Honestly? I am one of the clueless ten who didn't even know who The Bounce Chicks ARE! I gotta say: They do indeed look mighty...bouncy! :super_hap

That first one's my immediate favorite of the group, as it's just such fun to take in. Wins for greatest word-balloon evar, too. Did you come up with the clever use of the ghostly "Ooo's" up top? And, izzat not a "Jason"-style hockey-masked ghost with a long feather there in the background?

Dammit!

I just bought new socks and everytime you make something new...the socks skyrocket throught the ceiling!!!

LOL...

Wonderful new Pic!

*BAM!!!!*

*socks hitting the window.... runs and gets another pair...:laughing:*

YAY for BC4!

a better story you say?

That's impossible....

The last one was super, duper, mega, awesome-wonderful! 😉

How much better can it get?! :shock:

As for the poll!

Of course ALL of the chix are wonderful!

You can't just pic a single favorite flavor... :laughing:

If I liked nothing else in this post (but I do)...
Dude, socks hitting the window... THAT'S funny!

AnnoXanti: GAH! It haunts me no matter where I go!!! IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ... ahem... lol. Thanks so much for the reply, and again, so good to have you on this forum. You and your little pr man. ;P

Rib Tickler: You should hang with the art peeps more often man. We're loads of laughs. Hee hee. Judging by the poll results - you are not alo0ne... a lot of folks have yet to discover the Bounce Chix. I hope I can introduce them to y'all. Talk about a couple fun gals. ;P And thanks - yeah the "oooooo" word balloon was just a fun way to make the page seem a bit more... ghosty? And thanks for noticing the Jason-esqe guy in the background with the machette feather. This particular comic has a LOT of that type of thing, little details floating in the background. Thanks again buddy.

Bombers: WAAA HAAAA HAAAAA HAAAA! Ya see, my goal is to shoot off the socks so hard they go **through** the window. lmao. Thanks my good friend. And I truly think you'll like BC4 even mucha mucha betta than BC3. I really do. Really. More characters, more smexyness, more tickling, more action, and and and well... let's just say a lot of surprises for the fans.

nutznfla: lmao - leave it to the Bombers to always inject coolness and humor into the world around him. lmao.

Thanks again to everyone.

More coll stuff coming soon to a theater near you.

B

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back