• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Detention M/f, MM/F, part 1

bsb15

Based on one of my real teachers from the past, but last name changed.

The bell rang. Everyone began to pile out of the classroom to get on the bus and go home from middle school. Except Mike. He sat at his desk and waited.
"Skipping class? Who do you think you are?" Ms. Smith was about 5'2", weighed porbably about 115 lbs. She had large hips, decent sized breasts, and a fiery attitude for a teacher. She had Blonde hair, and blue eyes.She was 38 years old.
"I dunno." Mike said.
"Get to work. I want to see this floor spotless."
"Okay."
He got down on his knees, and began to wash the floor with the soapy foamy water. He slowly worked his way toward the desk. She had size 9 feet, or about that. She had odd toes, her second longer than her first. He tried to get the nerve to drag his finger over the top of the foot, but could'nt get the nerve.
"Shit." He heard her mumble' as he heard a plink noise. She had been playing with a ring, ang dropped it under her desk. She crawled to get it.
He continued scrubbing.
"Shit. I'm stuck! Mike! come get me!"
He knew he just got lucky.
to be continued...

Uhmmm... 5'2" with a size NINE feet. She would look like a deformed clown. Not attractive (unless you like clowns). Probably need to make that a size six or seven?

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back