• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Detention M/f, MM/F, part 2 (belly,bellybutton,armpits,knee,ribs,inner thigh,butt,etc

bsb15

He crept towards his teacher, and surveyed the situation. She had crawled underneath the desk, and had gotten pinned by her own breasts. Her arms were stuck facing nearly miles up above her head.
Mike had had a tickling fetish for as long as he could remember. More importantly, His teacher was kwon as the hot one, the one everyone would "do". She had Long, straight blonde highlighted brown hair. She was roughly 5'3", with eyes like blue marbles. She was known amongst the students for her sharp attitude, and to the boys for her curves. She was about 36 with large breasts and wide hips. She had a pointy yet sexy nose.
"Mike?" she yelled, clearly a little panicked. "You there? I'm stuck...can you help me out?"
"Yeah."
He made a show of grabbing her calves and tugging, not actually trying.
"I have an idea!" he said.
He surveyed his surrondings. Behing his teacher's legs was a second desk. He crept to her feet. She was wearing long black heels, with a needle for a heel, a tiny little point. They were the kind that was done and undone with a belt-like buckle. He grasped one heel in each hand and pretended to tug, as if trying to pull her out.
Pop!
the shoes slid off.
"Where should I put these?"
"back on."
"I dunno how."
"Try"
He took each foot and pulled it taught. he then slid each shoe over the tops of each foot and around the desk legs. He then did the straps tightly and stood up.
His teacher lie across the ground. She was wearing a pink sleeveless top that outlined her breasts greatly. She had on jean shorts. The girls called her a skank, a slut, for the wa she dressed. but it gave the boys something to talk about every day.
He looked at the teacher's feet. They were odd, with bright pink nail polish and toes slightly longer than the next. He grew hard, as he sat down on his teachers strong, sexy ass. He reached out, to test her ticklishness. He placed his fingers on her inner knee and dragged them up to the hem of her shorts.
Flailing. She tried bucking but couldn't, she was secured to well. She only succeeded in launching mike, thank god before anythng escaped her lips.
"Very funny...but I'm not ticklish and if you try that again you're in big trouble. Now help me out."
He repositioned himself on her ass. He took her pink shirt, and knew he was about to pass the point of no return. He yanked the shirt up just below her bra, exposing bare, tanned, smooth skin. He quickly scribbled his fingers all over her back and ribs.
"Hehehehheheheeheeheeheehee"
"Not ticklish huh? we'll see."
He quickened the pace, enjoying every minute.
"HEHEhehehehehehehe"
"Stehehehepp...Yourgonnabeinsomuchtroublehehehehehehehehe"
Suddenly the door opened. Mike knew he was caught. The janitor walked into the room. Mike braced himself for a lectureon how what he did was wronng.
"Need help?"
They both walked back over, each shared a spot on that sexy ass.
"Don't you DARE..."
The janitor began to lightly scrape her calves, as Mike tapped on each individual rib. The reaction was instantaneous.
"Bahahahahahahahahahahheeeeeeeehahahahaha"
They continued this tactic for roughly ten miutes, until the janitor announced he needed to leave. "But first," he said, "Do you need some toys that I've found?"
"Sure."
They walked over to his cart. Mike grabbed a stiff hawk feather, 2 toothbrushes (one electric, one regular) a box of q-tips, a feather duster, and a holloween cat costume, which had gloves with sharp little plastic fingernails. He thanked the janitor and watched him leave. As he turned around, he saw his teacher charging for him, utterly furious. He braced himself for the hit when he heard a smack.
They had both forgotten about the shoes.
She had run for him and fallen, smacking her head on the desk. He ran over. She was fine, but KOed. He wasted no time. He grabbed her shirt and yanked it up over her head. He threw the little shirt away, and grabbed her shorts. He yanked these off too, and threw them away. He then grabbed two rolls of duct tape, and threw her back under the smaller desk, securing her wrists and feet to each of the legs until she was pulled into a taught X.
He stood up and surveyed his work.
Wow.
His teacher was HOT. Sexy, boner, insane hot. She had a tanned, strong body, with muscular legs. Her thighs were slightly fatty, but her stomach was an utter masterpiece. her chest was huge, heaving toward him. His fly practically burst open.
Now, all he had to do was wait for her to wake up.
To be continued in part three

I'm beginning school soon, so expect the parts of the story I do write to be much shorter each, but the same great tickling action I've come to knw and love from the story section 😉

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back