• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Diary of a FIRST TIME TICKLEE

cbsings

TMF Novice
Well, today a 3 pm I will be involved in my first session!!!! OMG!!! I have been giggling for the last 3 days! My ler is not sure if he is thicklish so I plan to find out!!!! Please stay tuned for the experience details! I have to run for now...I'm going for a PEDICURE!!! Oh dear GOD, I hope I can handle it!

Pokes to you all!!!!!

Good luck to you! Hope your first time is as good as you imagine 🙂

Oohhh yay! I remember my first session, it was awesome. My lee and I were a lil quiet at first but we soon found a way to break the ice 😉
Enjoy, be safe and have an awesome time! Come post when you've been attacked! 🙂

3p.m. on the dot came a knock at my door... *her heart was beating faster than ever before*

After some inroductions, calming the dog down and the offerring of a drink...conversation began...

*he asks to see her freshly pedicured feet (red toes)... she places one foot in his lap... he examines it and then CONTACT!!!... light strokes over the top and underside of the sole... she begins to squirm and giggle... then he begins with wiggling fingers to tickle the underside of her toes... * hhahahahaahahahahahahahah* he continues and then with one finger finds the HOT SPOT under the ball of her foot* eeehahahahahahahahahah * THis continues for a few minutes...now flushed in the face and sinking into the couch she is starting to get silly...he reaches for the right foot now..repeating as before...VERY surprised she is laughing hysterically as the right foot seems to be far more ticklish than the left... she has to readjust herself because she is almost falling off the couch... banging her head on her CLIP ON ponytail...she takes it off and lays back....he begins to explore her legs... * hahahahahahahahahahahahaha* When he reaches behind her knees with light strokes she is sent into a state of ridiculousness!!! * OMGhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I I didn't know that was ssssssoooooo ttticklish..... he is relentless in his attack... moving up he remember that she mentioned her worst spot was just below her hip bones... * OOOOOH NNNOOOOOOOO hahahahaahahahahahahaha* he proceeds to tickle her crazy...gasping for breath and smiling the biggest smile n a while...she begs him to stop... NOPE...as he is still playing with her knees and thighs she reaches for the phone to call her phone tickle friend so he can here her squeals...* "911 I have an emergency hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahha..." * she is very curious to know what was going through his mind as he heard her giggles.... her tickler moves up to her belly...not realizing that there was another HOT SPOT dead center in her belly she is LOSING IT!!!! * hahahahahahahahahahahahaha * he quickly makes his way to her armpits and she squeals with hysterical laughter... they continue on the couch for about an hour..... after almost falling of thecouch again...she asks for a water break.... as they get a drink he begins with little pokes t her back and sides...*hahahahahahahahaha* they move from the living room to the bed so as to be more comfortable... he has her pinned down and is attacking her sides and underarms...she is totally out of control now....*YYYOU AARE A MMEAAAN MAN!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah...*he says to her..."tell me you like me..." she shakes her head while laughing...."tell me"... * OK OKOKIIIIII LLLLOVE YYYYOU! YYYOU AHAHAHAHAHAHAH ARETTTTHE NNICEST MMMAN I EVER METhahahahahahahah..."
*now that she has riggled herself upto thetop ofthebed her head hanging hanging back over the side...she decides to flip over to releave the pain in her neck...* NOT THE SMARTEST THING I HAVE EVER DONE! * he locks his legs around her and tickles her soles again adding his tongue this time.... * aaaaaaaaahhhahahahahahahahahahah* He moves back up to that spot behind her knees and upper thighs and she is ready to scream(with joy of course)!!!... up to her back she is squirming, and then to the VERY sensative area just under the arm....* Ooooh GGodddd... I am the the dumbest blonde I have ever met...hahahahahahahaha....* he reminds her that she asked for this to happen... still squealing and giggling uncontollably she says "please...sssstooooopahahahahahahahaha." * NOPE* she maneuvers herself back to her back and he goes for her belly button.... * aaaaaahahahhahahahahhaha OhMy GOD THAT'S CRAZY hahahahahahahahhahah I I didn't even know about that spot! * He is shocked that every single place he touched he saw the reaction he was looking for...

We now hit the 2nd hour of craziness.... *she is starting to get worn out...sees herself in the mirror and has to laugh because she looks like she was run over by a truck.* hahahahahahahaha... *grabbing for the hairbrush he goes for the soles.... suprised that it didn't t ickle like she thought it would she gets outthe electric toothbrush...he places it between her toes and ....* hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha * laughing hysterically again....he then takes out a pen and begind to write with the cap on... she's about to totally lose it now... taking the cap off he begins to draw a tic-tac-toe board on her sole.... they procede to play the verrrrrry ticklish game.... of course they had to play it again on the other foot. * WHEW!!!! OH MY GOD I WAS ALL DONE....* wiped out... he continued to play at her expense a bit more... * then here comes my dog wanting to get his belly rubbed too! It was really cute... he laid down next to me on the bed while my feet were still being manhandled.

SESSION over... hugs and kisses were exchanged.... and a VERRRRRRY POSITIVE EXPERIENCE WAS HAD BY ALL... YAY!!!! It felt so good to just "let go" and be brought to such a state of silliness! I hope the next session will be as much fun! Thank you to my kind tickler!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!! DINNER TIME!!!! I AM STARRRRRRRRRRRRVING!!!!!! lol 😱)

Having the computer read it for me is actually kinda funny, sounds more like a skipping CD.

Wish l was there! Glad you enjoyed your first tickle experience from TT.

im so happy you had a great time hun 🙂 hope you get another good time 😉

Well, thank you... I will have another session tomorrow night!!!! This time I will be giving AND receiving!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back