• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Die Laughing?

Dr. Bill Kobb

Level of Cherry Feather
It occurred to me that I could actually, literally die laughing. I mean, I've heard the expression all the way back to when I was a little kid. I suppose most normal kids would have probably extrapolated from that phrase that someone was told a joke that they found SO FUNNY, that they literally laughed until they ran out of breath or something. I was a little perv going way back, and used to imagine what it would be like if you were tickled until you had a heart attack or something!

But it occurred to me that it could really happen. Especially in a session where I'm already under the weather, like tomorrow nights. And the weird part? I'm okay with that. Granted, not the most glorious or heroic way to go, but I can think of a lot worse ways!

I mean, if you're gonna go, right? Please don't misunderstand me: I have no desire to actually croak tomorrow, but should it happen while being tickled silly? I'm fine with it.

Thanks for bothering to read this. Just sort of thinking out loud here...

idk if i would want to die laughing, not that I would have a problem with it. Dying with a smile would be cool, and yet a little creepy seeing a dead person smile. then i'm expecting him/her to sit up adn be like "why so serious?"

idk if i would want to die laughing, not that I would have a problem with it. Dying with a smile would be cool, and yet a little creepy seeing a dead person smile. then i'm expecting him/her to sit up adn be like "why so serious?"

Reminds me of a quote used in an old Tom Robbins novel: "The dead are laughing at us."

Without intending to sound sincerely morbid, I've always liked listing my "top 3 ways to go," and those would be:

1) death by continuous laughter through ridiculously extreme tickle-torture
2) spaghettified and sucked feet-first into a supermassive black hole
3) drowned in an ocean of melted colby-jack cheese

Even with all of that glorious cheese, tickle-torture is still the way to go. xD

The black hole way would be cool, just to see if there wasn't the tiniest chance it'd zap you into some totally insane new universe or something. Maybe a happy galaxy filled with melted Colby-jack! :cheese:

As it happens, I survived the session the other night, but good lord, you'd have thought she was trying to kill me! I was gagged and she went to town all over my body, but especially my feet and my head/neck/collar area, which is my kryptonite. Being still slightly sick made things even worse, as I seemed really sensitive and vulnerable to tickling. It was awful/wonderful! rofl

Good for you Rick. Nice to have a good time like that. But the Die Laughing topic isn't getting much traction here for some reason.

I had a friend I've known since my teenage years, who I'd occasionally grab her feet in an ankle lock and merrily tickle away on her soles with the free hand, enjoying the sound of music of her hysterical laughter while the rest of her body from the knees up when into frantic thrashing dance trying to remove her feet from their peril. Great fun. But I moved to another city for a few years and when I got back during a visit with her, I tried to relive the joyous fun, but as soon as I started tickling, she went into a full fledged panic. Turns out while I was gone, she was dating a bus driver named Ken, who routinely loved to get her feet in the ankle lock and tickle merrily away, but wouldn't stop. She'd be begging him to stop, running out of breath, and draining the life force out of her until she felt she was heading for a heart attack when he'd eventually stop. Unfortunately this was a traditional thing for him, and he kept doing this repeatedly. She also had a tendency to stay in abusive relationships until the light would eventually turn on and she'd get out of there, but the bastard pretty much ruined it for me. I wouldn't tickle someone to the edge of the abyss repeatedly for fun, but now, I couldn't tickle her feet at all without her being reminded of the Tickle Monster Ken.

Unless you have some kind of serious heart or lung defect, i wouldnt consider dying from laughter a very realistic occurrence.

Good for you Rick. Nice to have a good time like that. But the Die Laughing topic isn't getting much traction here for some reason.

I had a friend I've known since my teenage years, who I'd occasionally grab her feet in an ankle lock and merrily tickle away on her soles with the free hand, enjoying the sound of music of her hysterical laughter while the rest of her body from the knees up when into frantic thrashing dance trying to remove her feet from their peril. Great fun. But I moved to another city for a few years and when I got back during a visit with her, I tried to relive the joyous fun, but as soon as I started tickling, she went into a full fledged panic. Turns out while I was gone, she was dating a bus driver named Ken, who routinely loved to get her feet in the ankle lock and tickle merrily away, but wouldn't stop. She'd be begging him to stop, running out of breath, and draining the life force out of her until she felt she was heading for a heart attack when he'd eventually stop. Unfortunately this was a traditional thing for him, and he kept doing this repeatedly. She also had a tendency to stay in abusive relationships until the light would eventually turn on and she'd get out of there, but the bastard pretty much ruined it for me. I wouldn't tickle someone to the edge of the abyss repeatedly for fun, but now, I couldn't tickle her feet at all without her being reminded of the Tickle Monster Ken.

Curse you, bus driver Ken! Man, that sucks that that guy screwed things up for her (and you), MrTicklefeet.

It's such a weird fetish to actually CRAVE being tickled out of your wits like I love. It's like a challenge not to completely freak out from it. Adding to the agony is that she not only loves to tickle-torture...but she's getting better at it as a craft or talent/skill/whatever! She's trying different areas (tickling my face and bald head like she did this time was positively enervating), changing the tempo/pace, adding new tricks...I...I've created a monster!

Unless you have some kind of serious heart or lung defect, i wouldnt consider dying from laughter a very realistic occurrence.

I pray you're right. I haven't had a check-up in a few years (I was 'A-Okay' then), but it sure has the potential for an awkward hospital visit.

I'd genuinely want that as my epitaph if I did go out during a session, though:

Here Lies Rick Tibbler
He Died Laughing

Interesting concept Rick, i to can think of worse ways of passing on, doing it laughing may help others overcome the more morbid aspects of death.Yes i think i would like to die laughing but being a ler its not so easy:lol
I have always been amazed at the large number of people who don't like clowns, thanks for posting that clip Rox.

Hmmm, that does suck.

But while you obviously prefer tickling her feet, have you thought about tickling other parts of her that she might not freak out about so much? Such as her sides or tummy? The reason I suggest this is that if she can get used to your tickling her somewhere else, she can relearn to trust you and separate the bad experiences she had with Ken from the good ones you all used to share together. Then, possibly, over time, that trust could be reextended to a good foot tickling in time? Just a thought.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back