• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Die, Tickle Theater mods, die!!!!!!!!

Dussicar

2nd Level Green Feather
Now that I have everybodys attention, I was wondering about that new King Kong movie. How is it?

Is it worth the money?

Feedback is necessary.

Last edited:
;o

1) You did really get my attention there.

2) It's a great film. Full of action and emotional enough to induce tears! ^_^ (well...it can induce tears to those who care about animals 😛)

I'd recommend it.

Pretty darn good movie. It's 3 hours long, but I wouldn't mind seeing it again. It is very fluid and tells the story very well. I'm a tech junkie and I love the graphics to death. Such small details are what get me. Reflections off of broken glass shards falling to the earth after being shot by bullets, the wind gently blowing kong's hair, and many other little things make this movie absolutely beautiful. Plus, kong is the funniest monkey i've ever seen in my life. Go see it, it's one of the few movies worth your money!

Ur title is....something interesting....ah, yeah, u got my attention. 😎 I wonder how the mods will react? :wooha:

The movie, on my part, was a good 3 LONG hours. I really liked the fights, graphics and creatures, but MAN I needed to pee.....so yeah, the last 1 hour was a pain. 😛 Perhaps it was because I wanted to go, but I found that there was just a bit too much googly eyes scenes. 😛

Anyway, watch it, dont drink too much, and enjoy the show. 😉

More than worth the admission price! The movie is long, but well structured. The extra time spent setting up the characters pays off. At no time did I feel that my time was being wasted. The action is fabulous, and (as in the LOTR films) the CGI effects work is integral and vital to the storytelling. Kong is a larger-than-life character, not a visual stunt. The acting is excellent. I had qualms about Jack Black being in the cast, but he delivers a convincing, vibrant performance. Thank god Jackson decided to retain the 1930s era setting; it gives his film the rich tone of the original. It allows us to visit a foreign time as well as a foreign place. Jackson, in loving the original film so much, has paid it a great tribute. He's also outdone it in almost every area.

Last edited:
Disliked, too dependant on cgi and the cgi is noticable. I also hate the overly romance angle they played

too long the hollywood brother think. the hollywood brother still like the original the best

HOLLYWOODBROTHE said:
too long the hollywood brother think. the hollywood brother still like the original the best

Amen to that brotha, but seein naomi watts' soles throughout the movie was a big plus

as I said, googly eyes. Every 10-200 seconds😛 the "beauty and the beast" would stare at each other, even when they were getting attacked....

Not saying it was bad, only that if they cut the stare's in half, the movie could have been like 2 hours 30-45 minutes...

the hollywood brother been pondering this long and hard and the hollywood brother come to the conclusion that the title of this thread is catchy but could send some wacko off the deep end. The hollywood brother cares too much for our mods here to let anything happen to them.

Attention grabbed...but I didnt see the movie and probably wont. ^^

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back