• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Different/off the wall custom video scripts

Bournemouthstu

😉 I am a little tired of the same old vids - I luv em and appreciate them but would like some new ideas in the market place.

I recently submitted some ideas for a custom vid - they vary in price and some are only a couple of hundred dollars.

Basically you can request different and perhaps more fantastical scenarios that may not be realistic but still exciting and well...different, new and funny.

Here are some ideas I submitted recently - please think up and post your ideas - keep them realistic with respect to them actually being made - maybe we will see some new ideas..?

I contacted chloe creations, Anton productions, Ticklechicks, Zen tickling, dafnefetish, barefootsies, foot palace, kick ass girlz, custom vid clips and bare foot Kristy. I had a very positive response and will probably have this one made when i have a few dollars saved up!

This I sent to chloe creations...$500 for 50 mins although prices vary a lot between producers as do times

Models chloe and eva.

Title. Too Ticklish

Chloe has the most ticklish feet in the world and eva knows it. Eva puts feathers in chloes slippers and when chloe wakes up she slides her feet in without looking and imediantly starts laughing. she cannot get the slippers off as she is laughing so much - then eva enters in high heels - chloe asks her to help her but eva makes her lick her shoes first before finally removing the feathers for chloe to see.

Next eva ties chloe to her bd whilst she is sleeping and wakes her by tickling her soles with a feather- as chloe awakes laughing eva runs the feather between chloes toes - chloe pleads that she is too ticklish especially between her big toes so eva grabs some flip flops and puts them on chloes feet - chloe cannot stand the ticklish thong and is in hysterics. Eva leaves them on chloes feet fora few minutes before removing them.

Next its evas turn as she is put in stocks and has feathers tied to her feet - chloe then uses a feather on the feathers and eva is in hysterics.

Eva is then caught reading a foot fetish mag - chloe wants to see her shoes licked clean and puts evas feet in some flip flops that she has put feathers in - eva cannot lick enough as she tries to get them off but to no avail.

Finally cloe is forced whilst tied to lick the soles of evas slippers whilst she giggles - eva has her in sheer nylons with feathers in the feet whilst chloes hands are tied.

Please tell me what you think and post some vid ideas.:redstar:

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back