• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Digimon 3: Rika and Ticklermon

FeatherHead

TMF Expert
Dunno if it's a repost, but here is a Digimon manga (I think it's a fake) about Rika being tickle totured by a digimon named Ticklermon.

Enjoy you all! 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

Attachments

• Ticklermon 01.jpg
    Ticklermon 01.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 2,158
  • Ticklermon 02.jpg
    Ticklermon 02.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 2,115
  • Ticklermon 03.jpg
    Ticklermon 03.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 2,597
  • Ticklermon 04.jpg
    Ticklermon 04.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 3,001
  • Ticklermon 05.jpg
    Ticklermon 05.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 2,702
It's a fan manga, not really fake since there are tons of those in the land of the rising sun for many series. Though yeah Loz aka Lost one Zero is the artist and if I recall this was his first mini manga.

Though, talk with him alot and I know he'd rather have somebody ask him first before something of his posted somewhere.

well it's a tickling comic so I suppose it's the good place where to post it XD Yes this was my very first tickling comic XD Not exaclty a masterpiece XDXD

loz is never satisfied... most guys can't even hold the pen like you do let alone draw this and they will satisfied... enjoy the masterpiece for a while 🙂

Dang!

The drawing style regardless if it is fake or not is amazing...just stinks that she is gagged when it happens.x.x

What I don't get is why anyone would want to draw the human girls when a number of the Digimans are hot chicks. I mean I guess I get it, it's lolicon, but crap those little girls aren't even cute. But eh.

*shrugs* I guess its cause the humanoid Digimon are seen so few and far between that the main humans that we see are the girls.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back