• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dilemma with my wife's feet...........Solved!

RegularGuy321

For the last couple years, I have been struggling with what seemed to be a very horrible truth.........my wife's feet we not ticklish enough for me.

When I would tie her up and first tickle her feet, she would laugh hysterically for only a minute or two, but then the laughs would turn to painful groans.....not a reaction I prefer (doesn't really get me off when she doesn't laugh). She would also never keep her feet still, which did not help.

Many of you were nice enough to give me suggestions, such as using feathers, etc. Feathers were nice, but again, after a couple minutes, the effect wore-off, and she would stop laughing.

So......in a final attempt to solve this dilemma, I bought, online, a hand-held vibrator with these rubber attachments. One of the rubber attachments was a round suction-cup shaped thing, with rubber stubbs coming out of it........kind of like thin rubber cleats (those athletic shoes with the spikes on the bottom). My wife was unaware of this thing I bought.

Anyway, we shipped the kids off to the in-law's, and had the house to ourselves. My wife had agreed to let me tie her up, and asked what kind of role-playing we would do. At the time, I was kind of depressed that lately every time we did the role-playing thing, I ended up disappointed that I wasn’t able to effectively tickle her feet.....I ended up with the painful groans…more torture than ticking. So I decided not to role-play, and to get right to the tickling. She was kind of surprised at this move.

That night, she was wearing high-heel black sandals, no stockings or socks (it was about 80 degrees that day…nice and warm). She had red polish on her toe-nails. I asked her to sit down on the comfortable "glider" chair we have in the bedroom. I tied her arms down to the arms on the glider with a few belts. I brought another chair over and asked her to slide her feet (sandals still on) through the back of the chair.

So, picture this……..her legs resting on the chair with her sexy size 7 ½ feet sticking out the back of the chair. I have always loved this set-up, because she cannot see what I am doing, because the back of the chair blocks her view. Now here was the bold move……the thing I have never done before.

I went into the closet and came out with a couple old neck-ties. I asked her if I could tie each one from her big toe to the top of the chair. She seemed confused as to why. I was kind of direct that night, so I just came out and told her that this would keep her from moving her feet……that it would keep the bottoms of her feet constantly exposed. At first she wasn’t crazy about the idea, but I got her to agree.

So….I removed both her shoes. I tied the first tie around her left big toe. She jumped when I put the tie between her two toes (she is very ticklish between her toes). She could barely keep her feet still when I put the ties on. I tied it to the top of the chair. I did the same with the other foot.

I then went into the closet and came out with a couple turkey feathers I had bought. She said “What are you doing? What do you have?” I showed her the feathers, and she looked very frightened and said “Oh shit. You’re kidding.” I slowly brushed the bottom of her foot with the feather, and she laughed immediately. I kept stroking her foot with the feather for another minute or two with her still laughing, but the effect wore off to where she would just smile.

So, I tickled her other foot the same way with the same results. I then put the feather between her toes, and she laughed so loud I thought the neighbors would hear her, and struggled to get away. I think here she realized why I tied her toes. After a few minutes, the feather between the toes was not as effective. So, I decided to use my fingers. I took both my hands, and tickled the bottom of her left foot……10 fingers all over her soles, and she couldn’t move. She laughed hysterically for about a minute, but that was over. She started with that painful groan.

So, now I was ready for my last resort……….my weapon which to this point was untested. I went into the closet and took out the vibrator I bought online. I plugged it in (I hate batteries, so I got the plug-in one). She looked really curious at me and said “What in the world are you doing over there?” (remember, she can’t see me).

I put on the attachment with the soft rubber spikes, and turned it on. She looked worried, and kept asking what I was doing. Now, with this thing vibrating on high speed, I slowly pressed the rubber spikes against the ball of her left foot. What happened next was magical…..

My wife, with the look of shock on her face, began to laugh uncontrollably…..so much that I had to stop for a few seconds so that she could take a breath. I then pushed the rubber spikes on her heel and arch, and she start begging me to stop….and laughing at the same time. I assumed this would wear-off like the rest of my tickling ideas, but it did not.

I tickled my wife on her left foot for 5 straight minutes, with her laughing hysterically the whole time. She was begging me to stop, but I was in heaven, so I just kept tickling her. She could not get away or move her feet. I pressed this thing on her toes, then back to her heel, then up to the ball of her foot…I mean, she was in tears she was laughing so hard. So I finally stopped to give her a break, and turned it off.

Once she caught her breath, she said “What the fuck is that horrible thing?” I said, “It’s not nice to talk like that,” and I turned it back on. Then she was like “No…no more….I had enough. Use your hands, its too much. I’m going to hit you when I get out of this….”

Now, usually I am a little afraid of my wife when she uses this tone……but not that night! I pressed the vibrator on her other foot and she went crazy. She was trying to tell me to stop, but she was laughing too much. I then went back and forth tickling one foot, then the other. She was laughing so hard….tears in her eyes. I was finally tickle torturing my wife’s beautiful feet. I mean….this was torture, and it went on for about 15 minutes. She was laughing so hard, she couldn’t even move. I knew it was time to stop, so I finally did. She kept laughing for a few seconds, even after I shut the vibrator off!

Afraid my wife was going to kill me, before I let her out, I explained my issues with my fetish and how it wasn’t being fulfilled. I gave her a few lines and some puppy-dog eyes, and she was cool. In fact, once I convinced her not to go out and bash the “horrible” device of torture on driveway, I got her to agree to let me do this every couple months.

My wife said it was the worst tickle-torture she ever received….she said she absolutely could not stop laughing, and said the tickling sensation was shooting up her legs all over her lower body. She was trying so hard not to pee her pants. She thinks it was the soft spikes that did it. She says when I use my fingers, it starts to feel too hard after a while which de-sensitizes her, but the soft vibrating spikes never feel too hard.

Ever since this wonderful night, I have been so happy. I finally know the secret I have been searching for…for a long time. I can’t wait to take this thing out again.

Thanks for reading.

great story but i must know where I can find one of these items; there is a certain female i know that i am having this problem with and this would hopeful even the odds :bouncybou 😀 :woot:

Man, that's what I call creative problem solving! Good for you!!! Now, I hope that your tickling session had a very happy ending. It would be a shame for your wife to endure that kind of tickle torture and then not reap the rewards afterward 😎

Great story, I'm glad you solved your problems, and I hope she lets you tickle her like that again some time soon.

Could you please post a link to the site where the device is sold? I have the same problem as you, and it might solve mine also -

thanks.

Here's the product....

Wahl 7-in-1

at

Babeland.com

It has 2 speeds....both are good.

Have fun.....let me know if it works.

Make sure you tie her feet good so she can't move......very important, 'cause you don't want her kicking the heck out of it.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back